All Comments on 'Three Way Love or Sex Pt. 04'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

I was a little confused with the conversation between Jayne and Kat, after finding the "other woman's Knickers" but then it became Kat having some on the side?

The two girls together was lovely and I have to agree women's pussies are so lovely to look at, all unique like the ladies themselves, like a flower with its petals open and exposed.

Ha, Ha Nick you fucked up mate

Loved this series, 5 stars+

Cheers, Andy

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 2 years ago

Great story WJ495. Nick really had fucked up, he had every man’s dream arrangement with two women on hand every day of the week and then still wanted more and was unfaithful to both - what a dip-shit!!

I’m glad the Jay and Kay have finally got it together between themselves and are moving in together - but will either or both still want to have some dick every now and again or will they become exclusively lesbian.

Keep the series going!

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsalmost 2 years ago

Another great story, Jayne. I love your work. Many thanks!

blondechristine2012blondechristine2012over 1 year ago

Wonderfully constructed and beautifully told. Thank you.

goodwabgoodwababout 2 months ago

This story is brilliantly conceived and executed. It is a sad and infuriating commentary on current culture that gifted authors who write frankly about desire, sex and love must do so pseudonymously and without compensation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES