Three Way Love or Sex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Having now cheated on Nick, it became the norm. Most weeks Jayne would come home early at least once and they would have sex and occasionally Katrice would visit Jayne's office and they would spend the afternoon in bed in a hotel. When Nick was away, they would sleep together, usually making love at length several times.

Sex with Nick was becoming drudgery for both of them. They no longer felt the need for him to be there to give their lesbian activities respectability, they didn't need that any more. They still did the three-way stuff for they didn't want him to know they were cheating behind his back as, more and more they believed he was behind theirs although the red panties were never mentioned.

On their afternoons in bed after having sex, they would talk. About them, about him, about being bisexual and about the future. They were like-minded, they both wanted a similar future, it didn't include children, but they were not quite sure what else it did include, they knew generally, but not specifically so they hadn't mentioned it to Nick.

But then one evening when Nick came home late and both of them smelt the perfume and smoke on him they did mention it.

They were ready for bed when he came in and as he was undressing they got into the bed, both were naked. They were in each other's arms kissing when he came into the bedroom, also naked. They had pushed the sheet down so that their upper bodies were exposed and, as they turned to look at him and pulled away from each other when he spoke, their breasts were bare.

"What's going on?" he asked seeing Katrice's hand on Jayne's breasts and Jayne's hand on his wife's stomach.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jayne said.

"Yes, but what are you doing?"

"We're doing what we do most weeks when you aren't here and when you're home late after fucking around with your bimbos," Katrice said sharply.

"Don't be silly," he retorted.

"It's not silly Nick, we know full well you have always cheated on us and now we are cheating on you." Jayne told him.

He smiled. "Well, if this is your cheating ladies, bring it on, just let me watch."

"I'm afraid that won't be possible," Katrice said.

"No, and why is that?" He sneered.

"Because Nick, we are leaving you and we're moving into Jayne's house this weekend. We are going to live together, so fuck you and your cheating ways."

12