Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The interior was pretty well packed, so we enjoyed our fast food on their patio, reveling in the cooling evening air. The girls talked about their day, the sights they'd seen, the prairie they were going to see tomorrow, the national parks we'd be visiting soon.

I tried to tune it all out and decompress. Yeah, is spent most of the day sitting, but driving a couple hundred miles all by yourself is stressful, and I was selfishly lamenting the need to share a room with McKenna, and the lack of release my woman would provide.

I looked over at Jessie, laughing at something McKenna had said. The cooling breeze brushed her dark hair around her pale face and she paused to tuck it back behind one ear. She noticed me staring and gave me a shy smile. I returned it, heaved a sigh, and returned to watching the slowly setting sun.

"Why don't you ever cover that up?"

"Huh?"

"Your arm, silly. And your side."

I reclined on a chaise by the pool, gazing off into the blue-black sky beyond the reach of the halogen lights around the hotel pool. All of the families - not that there were many - had retired their children to bed some time ago, and even the single guys washing off the heat of the day had gotten tired of ogling the unobtainable Jessie and McKenna and gone back to their rooms. Jessie had told me she was going in to shower, and the look she had given me told me she wanted some privacy, so I remained outside with a small programmer who wasn't being quite as annoying as she usually was.

I thought about it. I had been doing pushups and situps by the poolside, and my shirt was off. I looked over at my right arm, at the thick, wide band of ugly, hard discolored scar tissue around my bicep, down to the ugly keloid over the bullet slash to my abdomen. I'd had three years to grow accustomed to them, and while the disfigurations of violence always shocked me when I looked in the mirror, I'd come to accept them. I was oddly proud of them. I said so.

McKenna, bobbing up and down by the pool edge, climbed out and sprinted over to the water slide, squealed with laughter as she slid down to land with a splash. She bounced right back up and waded over to the edge, hoisted herself out, lay down on the chaise next to mine. "Why would you be proud of getting shot?"

"Cuz I survived. Cuz a dozen sonsabitches tried really hard to kill me and I killed them right back. I was better, I get to see tomorrow, and they don't, and I'm glad."

"I don't get it." McKenna's voice was puzzled, she really didn't understand. "If I had scars like that, I'd wear a long sleeved shirt all the time."

"Aww thanks."

"I'm serious. There's nothing to be proud of in needing to kill people to stay alive."

I shrugged. "From a certain perspective, yeah, you're right. I mean, I'm not proud when I empty a dead rat out of a trap. It's just vermin."

She made a face at me. "They weren't vermin, they were people. Bad people, but still people."

I could feel my anger rising. "Bullshit. What they did to my friends, what they wanted to do to me and... What they wanted to do to me... People don't do that. Not even animals do that. I'm glad I killed every last one of them, them dying made the world a better place. That's why I'm proud of my scars, they're badges of honor."

"You're fucking weird."

"You're a girl. You don't need to get it."

"That's pretty biased, Gary."

"Yeah, yeah it is. Most women don't really understand it, they don't really need to. Once you've fought for your life and won, you feel absolute fucking pride. That's a guy thing. Nature designed us to fight. And I triumphed at it."

She looked over at my arm for a while. When she spoke it was in a small voice. "Can I touch it?"

I laughed harshly. "Sure. Can I squeeze your tits?"

McKenna reached out and her small hand felt warm on my arm, fingers tentative as they felt out the changes in texture. She jerked her hand away and hesitantly felt the raised bump on my abs, the keloid looking like a thick smear of wax against my skin. "Do they hurt?"

I thought about it. "My stomach no. My arm, sometimes. Feels like fire when it acts up, like a really bad burn. The nerves haven't totally healed and probably never will. My palm feels numb occasionally, fingers stop working right. Like I can still use them, flex the muscles and shit, but I could take a blowtorch to my hand on a bad day and wouldn't feel a damn thing."

"That sucks."

"Yeah, it does."

She straightened herself on the chaise, sat there and looked at me expectantly. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"You wanted to feel my boobs in exchange for me touching your scars. Go ahead."

I laughed, got up and grabbed my shirt. "Yeah right."

"You can if you want. Fair is fair."

McKenna was three steps behind me, and I left the door open for her to shut. Jessie looked up from her computer. "Hey ya, how was swimming?"

"Getting cold," McKenna said, and made a beeline for the bathroom.

I watched TV as she ran the shower, and then we traded places. I passed the sodden, towel wrapped programmer in my way in, and she winked at me. "I left ya some hot water. Just a little."

"Thanks awfully."

I brushed my teeth in the shower, dressed in boxers and regretfully left the steamed up bathroom. No nookie with Jessie tonight.

McKenna was dressed in boxers and a tank top, sitting on her bed reading one of the books about Custer's ill-fated expedition. Jessie closed up her computer and walked over to give me a hug. "I'll be out momentarily."

Her black robe swished around her as she walked into the bathroom, and I sat on the edge of the bed and flipped through channels while I waited for her to join me in bed. What was it The Boss said? Eighty-seven billion channels and nothing on?

Jessie shut off the light in the bathroom and walked over to stand by my right side. "Are you still gonna spank and fuck me tonight?"

I think McKenna and I both choked at the same time. The programmer though kept her nose buried in her book.

"Jessie, no, we're not having sex or doing kinky stuff with someone else in the room."

"Why not? Mike doesn't mind. Do you? "

McKenna looked over at us, a slight flush on her fair skin. "Um, not really. Go for it."

"See?"

I rolled my eyes. "No. Nuh uh. Not doing it."

"What?" McKenna asked, turning her attention away from her book. "You've had threesomes before. Orgies, sex parties, fuck puddles, whatever. It's ok. Go nuts. I'm not bothered."

"Yeah, but I am. It's MICKEY!"

"Fuck you," Mickey muttered

"Just spank me then? You won't be naked, I will be. No sex, I promise. Please?"

"Tomorrow, I promise."

"It's not like she hasn't seen me naked before. Shit, we've had sex before..."

"Jessie!" Now it was McKenna's turn to sound shocked.

"What? We've hooked up when we couldn't find guys. Nothing to be ashamed of."

I was ashamed. My shorts were tightening at the thought of my lithe, raven-haired lover rolling in the sack with her best friend, the two of them flushed and wet and moaning and... I shook myself back to the present.

McKenna looked embarrassed, a look I hadn't ever seen on her face before. "Tell you guys what, I'll just go into the bathroom if it bothers you so much."

"No need, we're not gonna make you sit in the bathroom. Jessie, tomorrow."

"Fuck's sake. Neither of us are bothered by it, why are you?" She looked indignant, hands on hips and a petulant scowl on her face.

"Fine, you really want me to spank you in front of Mickey, I will."

The black-haired girl's face brightened. "Really?"

"Yeah. Get over here."

Jessie shed her almost-sheer black robe, and if my cock hasn't been hardening before, it definitely started. She was wearing a black lace and satin bodysuit underneath, cut low over her small breasts, gauzy panels over her abs, the front lacing up from above the crotch to between her small tits. The contrast between the fabric and her almost milk-white skin made the outfit even hotter.

She lay down over my lap and I got to see that the back of the bodysuit was as sexy as the front, low cut down to below her shoulderblades, just a little strip of fabric rising up between her buttcheeks. I reached down between her thighs and she sighed, spread her legs, adjusting herself over my knees and bracing her toes on the floor so that her bottom was lifted for my hand.

I undid the snaps on the crotch of the bodysuit, exposing her holes to my gaze. Fuck, she was wet already, glistening moisture on her slightly spread labia. Her anus was a bit slack, muscle memory from the big plug she'd been wearing today, and I had a feeling that if I tried to push a finger through that pucker, she'd accept me easily.

I rubbed at her pale buttocks and she hummed happily at the sensation. She sucked in her breath when I pulled my hand back, grunted with the impact against her cheek.

"Shit!" Mckenna exclaimed, the book coming away from her face. "The fuck are you doing?"

"Gary's spanking me," Jessie said matter-of-factly, flinching and grunting again as my hand slapped down on her other cheek.

Our roommate abandoned any pretense of trying to read after a few more loud slaps, sitting up in her bed and watching intently. "I thought when you said 'spank and fuck' that was a euphemism."

I brought my hand down hard on Jessie's lifted bottom, and she looked back at me pitifully, then turned her head back. "No, he actually spanks me..."

I illustrated her point with a few hard slaps to her turning-pink cheeks, then lower to the more painful sit-spot. She flinched, wincing, pushed her toes against the floor and raised her butt a little more.

"Why? Doesn't that hurt?"

"Yeah, yeah it does..." Jessie gave a little cry at the next impact.

"So why do you do it?"

My lover moaned and ground her pelvis against my leg. "Cuz I...I was a bad girl today. I didn't do something I was supposed to. Cuz he spanks me most nights. Cuz it turns us on... OHHH!"

I'd settled my hand on her bottom, and my fingers stroked her wet vaginal lips running up and down her pussy with a light touch. Jessie bucked back against my hand, seeking a finger with her hole, trying to slip me inside her.

"It turns you on? I thought you said it hurts?" McKenna sounded puzzled.

"It does... You like rough sex, haven't you ever been spanked before."

I glanced over at McKenna, involuntarily picturing the tiny brunette naked over my lap, imagining the way she'd cry out as I slapped her naked rear end.

She shook her head, long chocolate hair swaying around her face. "Guys will occasionally slap my butt when they're doing me doggy, but I've never gotten spanked on some guys lap before. I wouldn't do that, that's humiliating."

Jessie cried out again and gripped the bedclothes as I spanked her again, then she writhed seductively on my lap. "You should try it next time," she said, her voice low. "Before you get into bed with the guy, bite your finger and give him puppydog eyes, say 'I've been AHHH bad girl, daddy, I think I need a spanking.' Take off your panties and be really demure about it, cover your cunt with your hand like you don't want to let him see it, bend over his lap and AHHH lift your skirt. Whine and beg and protest while he spanks you, and see if you don't OWWW have the hottest sex EVER when he's done..."

"Yeah, no thanks. That just looks painful."

I lifted Jessie off my lap by an arm. "Bathroom. Now."

She flashed me a feral smile and then grinned at McKenna as we passed. "See?"

I shut the bathroom door and Jessie instantly dropped to her knees, pulling down my shorts and inhaling my prick. I pulled her bodysuit up over her head and she ceased sucking to allow it to pass. She reached out and pumped my erection, giving me that satisfied smirk I knew so well. "Thank you for spanking me, daddy," she said in an exaggeratedly girly voice. "I'm sorry I was a bad girl today. I'll be better behaved tomorrow."

"You better."

Jessie dove back onto my cock, one hand stroking my balls as she bobbed loudly and wetly up and down my shaft, her other hand reaching down to play between her own legs. I tangled my fingers in her black hair, gently guiding her blowjob.

Another pull back, and she grinned at me again. "Fuck I love this dick..." she breathed.

I brought her to her feet, my hand still in her hair. "Fuck you're hot."

I moved my grip to her throat, prompting a whimper and sad look, then guided her to the tub, pressing her back to the tile wall. I hitched her leg up on my hip, and she smirked as she reached down to guide my saliva-slick member to her opening. The was a pause as I slipped in, and Jessie groaned when she felt me enter her. "I want it..." she whined.

"You want what?" my voice was a growl.

"Fast and hard, I don't even care if I cum, just fuck me."

Jessie did cum, first from slow, deliberate thrusts deep up into her. I had to cover her mouth to keep her from screaming, and the look in her face was so pitifully needy and erotic and wild that as soon as her slick little sheath stopped squeezing me, I started hammering away.

She may not have been screaming, but we still made plenty of noise, wet suction at our joining, the slap of bodies together and against tile, animal grunts of exertion. I railed up into her powerfully, hard, deep, fast thrusts that pulled gasps and little cries from my lover. I watched her face the entire time, concentrating on her expressions of pleasure, so close to those of pain. Fuck, this woman was gorgeous.

I pulled out and stepped away, and Jessie dropped to her knees immediately to begin fellating me, bobbing up and down my shaft wildly, hands on my hips to get better leverage.

From the other room I heard a quiet, cut-short cry of feminine pleasure, and it made me feel oddly satisfied. McKenna must have heard us and gotten turned on.

I pulled Jessie off my dick, held her in place with a hand in her hair. "If you keep that up your gonna make me cum... Where I don't want to."

Her smile was wide and playful. "Where DO you want to cum, Gary?"

I pulled her up and she winced at the roughness of my grip. I backed us up until I could sit on the lid of the toilet, and then I pulled her to straddle my lap. She ground wet labia up and down my length, a tortuously slow roll of the hips. "In you," I growled. "I spent so long not being able to fill my girl up with my cum, I'm gonna do it every chance I get."

Jessie lifted herself up slightly, reached back, and guided my erection to her opening, sinking back onto it with another hip roll. "Right there..."

I didn't take long after that. Jessie ride me wildly, hands on my shoulders, pushing back hard then sliding forward to pull away, arching her back to add to the movement, an exotic lap dance designed to bring me to completion inside her. I grabbed her hips as I felt the arousal reach its boiling point, felt my cock straining just before release. I held her in place and thrust upwards as much as I could, and it felt like my cock exploded with pleasure, violent, hard pumps of jizz up into her tunnel. She gasped at the sensation, and I savored it for just a moment before beginning to thrust again, less up and down movement and more a roll of the hips, straining, forcing my still pumping rod back and forth in her canal.

Jessie laughed at the sensation and then her breath caught and she lowered herself to my chest, bit my shoulder painfully hard as she tried hard not to scream. It came out as a wail, her whole body jerking, spasming as if she were being electrocuted.

I held her as we rode out the waves of our orgasms, and then gently pulled her up to face me. Her pale skin was flushed a deep pink, a gorgeous contrast to her dark hair and eyes. We just looked at each other for a long time, loving nonverbal communication of satisfaction, both physical and psychological.

She slipped off my lap and knelt, holding my softening erection upright to clean our combined fluids off of it, and then I put my shorts back on while she sat down on the toilet. A look of concentration crossed her face and she gave me a shy smile when she noticed me watching her urinate and try to push my cum out.

McKenna conspicuously avoided looking at us when we exited the bathroom, but I noticed that her bed and pajamas were a little more rumpled than before, and there was a fading flush to her skin.

Jessie stripped naked by the side of the bed, totally unselfconscious in front of her friend, and then slipped under the sheet, laying across my side in her usual position. She raised herself up and looked over at the other bed. "Goodnight, Mike."

"G'night."

Her lips met mine for a brief kiss. "Goodnight. I love you, Gary."

I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled down again, the warm skin on warm skin feeling so satisfying to me. She was mine. "I love you, Jessie."

12