Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What changed?"

"Falling in love with two people at once, one of them being Jessie. Nearly dying. Don't get me wrong, monogamy ain't for everyone, and we'd be better off if less people felt pressured into it...but, I...fuck it." I sat back morosely. This was stirring up memories I didn't want stirred.

"Two people? Who was the other one? What happened?"

"It was messy. She's...gone. Next topic." Jessie reached out and squeezed my hand. I guess she had been listening.

We watched the sun descend as we ate, gray turning to brilliant blue, and we sat around the fire as that blue turned black, stars scattered brilliantly across the sky. Jessie and McKenna asked me for classic rock tunes, and took turns singing my suggestions into their phones, and then we'd laugh at the way they sounded on playback. Zeppelin's Immigrant Song and Springsteen's Born To Run were particularly funny, but they did nail Human Touch and Tragedy.

It felt good to relax at the fire, to hear laughter and happiness, to see the flames flash colors off my woman's skin and see her wide smile, hear both of them making obscure, intelligent - or off-color - references. I couldn't keep a grin from my face.

This day was alright.

"You guys gonna get kinky tonight?" McKenna asked during a lull.

"Mike!" Jessie exclaimed with a laugh. "You have a one-track mind!"

Her friend shrugged. "It's true. I had fun last night, I was hoping for a repeat."

My lover's voice changed, went low and sultry. "That's up to Gary. He told me last night that I'd been a bad girl and he needed to use his belt on me tonight."

McKenna raised an eyebrow at me. "You're really going to whip her with a belt?"

"Yeah. I like the noises she makes... And how wet it makes her. Tell her, Jessie."

The gothic woman blushed, looked down at her shoes. "It does. You know me, Mike, I like some pain."

"You're weird."

I couldn't tell if the little programmer was directing that at one or both of us. I shrugged. "What gets us off is what gets us off. We love each other. On the scale of human sexuality, getting turned on by a little pain hardly moves the needle. I'm sure there's something that gets you going that someone else thinks it's weird. What do you like in bed?"

McKenna wrapped her arms around her knees and stared into the flames for a long while. "Honestly, I just like to fuck. I like when it's rough though." She grinned. "I'm small and easy to move. I like getting thrown around, manhandled, told what to do. I like it when a guy is big and strong enough to just MAKE ME."

"So that's all you like?" I asked. "Just being fucked by someone stronger. There's nothing else that turns you on, nothing you fantasize about..."

She shrugged. "I love giving head. Deepthroating. I'm good at it..as you both know."

Jessie laughed. Yeah, we did know how much Mickey like oral.

Another shrug. "I guess I'm pretty vanilla. Aside from being bi and liking my butt played with, I could be wearing a dress and baking pies in Mayberry."

I tried to picture the little programmer in black and white tending house. It was honestly kind of a turn on.

She looked at me expectantly. "Can I join you guys again tonight? Last night was awesome."

I caught Jessie's eye. "Up to her."

Jessie pondered this a bit, chewing a fingernail, gazing into the deep dark mysteries of existence contained in the fire. "Yeah, you can. But on my terms."

"Ok..."

"You do what Gary says, no exceptions. You want something to stop, you say 'red' and you're done. Got it?"

"A safeword. I'm familiar, I've read."

"Gary is in charge. He reinforces that with me every night, and he will with you too."

McKenna smirked at her friend. "You just want to see him spank me again."

"No, I don't want you to have more power, more...rights...in bed with my man than I do." There was a hint of steel in Jessie's voice.

"I would never think of - "

I cut the girls off. "Hey, instead of arguing over my dick like I'm not even here, I'll lay down the ground rules. Mickey, if Jessie's OK with you joining us, that's fine. It'll save on the cost of hotel rooms anyway. Jessie AND I are in charge. That's just the way I roll. If you're not ok with that arrangement, with something we do in bed, no hard feelings, just safeword out. But we ARE in charge. Is that acceptable?"

"Yeah." Her voice was small.

"Any hard limits I should know about? Anything you refuse to do?"

A playful smile twisted her lips. "Getting hit?"

I matched her grin. "Then I guess you won't be playing with us."

"FINE!" She said, exasperated. "Just normal stuff. Don't cut me, don't poop on me, don't punch me in the face or break my arms. If you want to do it in my butt, give me warning so I can get ready. Really though, you need to give me time to get warmed up and ready. That thing is a monster and I'm really small... If I'm not wet..." She shuddered.

"So basically act like a human being," Jessie reiterated.

"Yeah."

"Will you do what I say right now?"

"Um...sure?"

"Why don't you girls get ready for bed, then come back here."

"C'mon Mike." Jessie rose and held out her hand.

I followed them once they'd gotten their stuff out of the Suburban, and we brushed our teeth together, then one by one we walked the few dozen yards to the latrine by lantern and starlight.

They kicked me "out" so they could "wash up" and I grabbed a towel and walked back around to the campfire.

They weren't long in returning to me. Jessie was nude, and I had a flitting memory of naked pizza by firelight in her old, cold apartment. How far we'd come.

Mckenna had stripped down to a tank top and bikini-style panties. Dammit, she looked young.

I stood and put a hand on Jessie's neck. She shivered at my touch and I could feel her pulse race against my skin. I was gentle pulling her to me, kissing her, soft brushes of lips and glances of tongues. She moaned into my mouth, curled against me and my heart started hammering at the feeling of her skin against mine.

Vampires were supposed to be magnetic, irresistible, and with her dark hair and makeup contrasting with pale skin, she certainly looked the part. I couldn't bring myself to care if she was secretly draining my blood through. She was mine.

I released her and McKenna gasped when I roughly fisted her hair and dragged her into a bruising, invasive French kiss. I had to lean down and she tried to gain some control by pushing up on her tiptoes. I couldn't let that happen, and my lips curled into a grin against hers as she fought my strength. "I'm stronger, little girl."

Once again I gripped Jessie by the neck, and guided her stumblingly over to the SUV. I spread the towel out before the hood, then pulled her close. This time the kiss I gave her wasn't gentle. "Get down on your knees and take off my belt."

Jessie bit her lip and did as commanded, slowly sinking to kneel before me and picking open the clasp of my belt hesitantly. She slid the leather through the loops before pressing her lips to my shorts, kissing and mouthing at the fabric-covered bulge before looking up at me submissively and handing me the belt.

I helped her up gently, and then roughly positioned her the way I wanted her - feet spread wide on the towel, naked body bent over the hood of the SUV with her butt pushed far out and her hands ahead of her on the metal.

I dragged the belt over Jessie's bottom and she shivered, shifted as I stepped to her side. Gripping the buckle and tail, I pulled my arm back and whipped her ass, the leather making a loud crack sound as it impacted flesh, Jessie shrieking loudly as pain bloomed through her skin.

"Fuck me!" McKenna yelped in surprise.

I pulled back and whipped Jessie again, lower, across the lower curves of her bottom, making her cry out again, and a third time across the tops of the thighs. I stepped close to my bent over lover and stroked her blushing, heated backside, dragged my fingertips up her arched back to grip her hair and turn her head to look at me. "You're mine, you know that?"

"Yes, daddy," she whispered.

I brought the looped belt down on her pushed-out ass several more times, and the dark part of me enjoyed watching her shift and flinch away from the bite of the leather, hearing her cries of pain, seeing the winces and grimaces twist her beautiful face. Her expressions of suffering were so close to her expressions of pleasure, and I knew the two sensations were so tangled up in her body and mind that I could easily imagine her climaxing from the punishment.

I lay the belt on her heaving back and felt her heated curves, felt the warmth in the whipped-red skin, felt her tremble under my touch. She whimpered as my fingers sought out delicate lips between her thighs, and I found copious wetness there, slick feminine lubricant leaking out of her heated channel.

There was a pitifully sad neediness in Jessie's eyes when I slipped two fingers into her. "Please...I need you... In me..."

"Where, Jessie?"

"Wherever you want, just... Please..."

I pushed down my shorts and boxers, brushed the head of my dick against her sensitive labia, before manhandling her hips down to a position more suited for fucking. "Right here?"

"Yes, my cunt, please..."

I slid into her in one stroke, filling her completely, and Jessie's gasping whine was just as loud as her shrieks at receiving the belt. I held onto her sides as I thrust deep and powerfully, withdrawing almost completely before driving back in again. I moved one hand to her hair, pulling her head back, and Jessie arched against me, trying to offer me a straighter, easier path into her body. She lifted one foot up, set it on the bumper, and began pushing back at me, participating in her fucking instead of being a passive recipient.

Fuck, this girl was hot.

I leaned over and kissed, bit her pale back as I reached under to rub hard circles on her swollen vulva.

My gothic lover shrieked and tensed, and I held still, supporting her while she trembled, her pussy contracting and releasing around my iron-hard rod. I turned her head with the fist I had in her hair, kissed her tenderly.

Then I pulled out and forced her roughly down to her knees, pushing her back to sprawl on the towel. Jessie looked up at me confusedly, blankly, her body still twitching and I knelt between her knees, pushed her legs up, and mounted her again, sinking slowly into her snug wet heat as she whimpered. Elbows over her shoulders, I looked down at her, beautifully flushed with exertion and pleasure. "I love you, Jessie," I whispered in her ear.

Legs and arms weakly encircled my back, and she whispered "I love you too, Master" before kissing me fiercely.

I started thrusting again, sprinting for my own finish line, and I got her off once more before her clenching tunnel, her wild writhing, the feeling of dominating intimacy all conspired to break my self-control. I groaned as I buried myself deep inside my pale lover, holding her close, forehead to forehead, eyes locked as I convulsed, my erection throbbing blast after blast of semen as deep into her as I could push.

I let myself relax on top of Jessie, felt her legs sliding down my back and my own legs as she relaxed underneath me. Fingers trailed lightly down my sweaty back and the gorgeous woman beneath me sighed happily. "We work well together," she sighed as she reached up to stroke my face.

"We do." I held myself above her, admiring her strong, beautiful face, partially lit by firelight and starlight.

There was no place I'd rather be.

From behind us came a moan of feminine pleasure, and I realized we weren't alone. I'd forgotten about McKenna in the rush and violence of my copulation with Jessie.

My lover laughed, her face breaking wide with amusement. "Go get her!"

"Yes ma'am." I pulled out of Jessie with a wet squelch of suction, looked down at her lean, pale body, nude on the towel in the sand. I growled and she gave me a smoky look. This wasn't finished.

McKenna was leaning back against the destroyed stone building we'd parked near, her pelvis jutted out and one hand moving furiously in her panties, the other roughly squeezing a breast through her shirt. She glanced up as I approached, giving me a darkly lustful look from behind the hair hanging in her face. "You're gonna hurt me," she said breathlessly as I towered over her. "And then you're gonna fuck me."

Blood rushed to my bare cock as she spoke. "Yeah."

She pushed off the rock wall, arching her tits at me, and reaching down to squeeze and stroke my member, still wet with the mess of my union with her best friend. "Gotta catch me first!"

Then she took off running. I chased her round and round the campfire as she laughed, then we looped around the dilapidated building and rock outcropping and SUV, and I wrapped my arm around her waist and picked her up after reversing my direction in the near dark at the edge of the fires cast.

She shrieked with laughter and I slung her small frame over my shoulder. Fuck she was tiny. She pounded at my shoulder and back with her fists, surprisingly hard.

Back in front of the fire, I set her down, holding her in place with a hand around her throat and pulling her roughly into a kiss. Her mouth against mine was wild, tongue forcing itself against mine, and she raked her nails down my back as she ground her body against me. I pulled away and the lust in her eyes was almost scary to see.

I grinned. I could keep up with and outpace Jessie. This little minx had nothing on us.

I dragged McKenna stumblingly to the folding chair I'd been sitting on and pulled her across my lap. She struggled perfunctorily as I tugged her panties over the curve of her bottom and down her thighs, and I couldn't tell if it was more pretend fighting or actual anticipation when she kicked them off. I pushed my hand between her thighs and she opened them for me as my fingers sought entrance to her wet slit. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

McKenna turned her head and glared intensely back at me, mouth open and panting with exertion and arousal. "Call me a whore," she breathed. Two fingers slid in and she arched, groaning.

Ok, that was an odd request. "You're enjoying this, you, you little whore?"

"Uhhhhhhnnnnn..."

I withdrew my slick fingers from her twat, pulled my hand back and gave her a hard slap across the rear. "I thought you didn't like this?"

"I don't, I..."

Another slap to her bottom and she yelped, twisting on my lap but arching back into position for the next.

"So why are you wet right now?"

"Because, because I - "

"Because she does like it," Jessie said. She walked gracefully around the chair, settled down in a nude crouch next to her best friend's upper body. "Her thing is being degraded. Not just thrown around and forced to do something, but insulted, humiliated."

I gave the round booty in front of me another hard slap and McKenna yelped loudly, worming forward on my lap and looking back at me petulantly. "OW, that HURT!"

Jessie reached up and stroked her cheek. "If you're a big enough girl to let daddy fuck you in the butt, you can get a spanking too. Hold still, slut." Her gesture was tender, but her words were commanding.

My hand came down a half dozen more times on McKenna's ass, making the firelit skin glow pink and red in addition to orange, a loud yelp or cry following each hard slap, and then I stopped. McKenna was breathing hard, and she posted her legs even farther for my hand. I stroked back and forth over her slick feminine lips, delicately tracing her fluids over sensitive flesh. She moaned at my touch.

"He's gonna fuck you now," Jessie whispered. "Put you on your hands and knees and fuck you like an animal, stretch that tight little cunt of yours open and just pound you until he cums." She looked up at me sweetly. "Isn't that right?"

"Uh huh."

I pushed McKenna off my lap and again roughly guided her where I wanted her to go, forcing her down to her knees in the tent. A hand on her shoulder forced her around and I pushed her down to her elbows and knees. She arched her bottom up and out, spreading her thighs open to give me a great view of her smooth, plump pussy, the lips parted to reveal pink flesh within, the dusky wrinkled star of her anus shadowed in the crack of her ass.

Hot damn.

I knelt behind her and manhandled her to my dick, pressed the head between her lips, and held her hips in place while I impaled her. The little brunette groaned loudly and tossed her mane of hair to look back at me over her ass. "Fuck that's big!"

"I know, I love it..." Jessie ducked into the tent, saw how we'd arranged ourselves, and settled down on the blue nylon floor, legs spread wide, her pubic mound before her friend's face. She gave me a grin and tangled a fist in McKenna's hair, pulling her lips to the cream-smeared hole. Propped up on one elbow, my lover began kneading her slight breasts as tongue began lapping flesh.

I smiled and picked up the pace, driving a chorus of grunts from the tiny programmer as she ate out her girlfriend. Her snatch was insanely tight, gripping me, the lips stretching as I withdrew, and so insanely wet that I could drive forward easily despite the constriction. I rutted into her mindlessly, simply enjoying the feel of hips slapping muscular ass and the view of the woman I was fucking eating out the woman I loved.

McKenna shrieked out her orgasm into Jessie's twat, going rigid for a moment but continuing to lick, and I held still, appreciating the visual and the feel of her channel pulsing around me. She turned her head and glanced back at me with an expression of feral lust almost as powerful and intoxicating as what I usually saw on Jessie's face.

I responded by slapping her upturned butt and driving into her even harder, seeking the climax I could feel boiling in my abdomen as my erotic excitement grew. McKenna returned her attention to Jessie's privates, tonguing and probing for the last traces of my cum, and Jessie cried out as the oral attention sent her over the edge, pulling her friends face into her twat and humping against her lips to keep the stimulation going. I growled and hunched over McKenna's back, reaching around her thigh to fiddle her clit as I thrust. Despite having her mouth jammed to my lovers pussy, her sounds of pleasure ramped up and up and up, and the wet clench of her box around my rod pulled my release from my last shred of control.

I held tight to her back, face buried in her dark brown hair, inhaling her scent and her sweat as my hips bucked reflexively and my cock recoiled and squeezed, muscles pumping pulse after pulse of semen deep into her vaginal canal. McKenna groaned and ground her ass back at me trying to take my spitting rod deeper.

We collapsed into a sweaty pile and Jessie snuggled close to me, stroking her friend's hair as she rested her head on her abdomen.

Eventually, I could speak. "Anybody want some water?"

Jessie chuckled and shifted. "Yeah. All of it."

I rose from embracing her and padded out onto the sand, scooping up discarded clothing and towels and other remnants of our excitement and tossing them in the truck before retrieving a few water bottles. I kicked sand over the fire and let it gutter before zipping up the tent behind me and flopping down next to the girls. We sucked down hydration and cuddle up together, Jessie on my chest as usual, McKenna turned towards me with her head on my bicep but her body stretched out almost perpendicular to us, still trying to cool down.

"So," I said finally, "you were holding out on me the other night. You do have some kinks after all."

The brunette nodded, blushed. "Yeah, I do."

"You like to be... Insulted... During sex?"

She bit her lower lip, thought about it. "I think the term is...verbal degradation?"