Three Weeks on the Road Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So yeah, you like to be insulted."

On my chest, Jessie giggled, and I tilted my head up, kissed her hair.

"I...guess? In high school I had some really fuckin' awesome breakup sex with my ex, halfway through he called me a 'cumdumpster' and I think I came almost immediately. Call me a slut, a whore, a bitch, tell me how filthy I am, fuck, spit on me and I'll cum so hard. Where do you think Jessie gets her obsession with the word 'cunt' from?"

"Hey," my love protested "That's what it is!"

"That's nice, honey," McKenna said dismissively. "That's what you call your vagina... That's what I like to be CALLED."

"I'll keep that in mind. Any other perversions floating through your twisted little head?"

McKenna scooted close to us, raised her head to kiss Jessie softly. The taller girl moaned and reached to gently knead her friends bare breast. When they broke apart, McKenna tilted her eyes to me. " Besides giving head... I like anal. And I LOVE having my pussy slapped during. Standing, spooning, however you can reach it, hit it as hard as you can and you'll probably have to hold me down cuz I'll be bucking so hard."

"Interesting..."

"Speaking of which," she kissed my chest, traced the wet tip of her tongue around my nipple before nibbling over to Jessie's shoulder. "Want a blowjob?"

I laughed. "Maybe tomorrow after a shower. Tonight... Tonight no one deserves to taste how sweaty I am."

Jessie slithered farther up my chest, kissed my lips. "That's my strong man. Kind and considerate too."