Three Wheels Rolling

Story Info
Friends partake in a ménage à trois on ecstasy.
12k words
4.38
16.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantria hadn't spoken to her friend, Koko, in weeks. The last escapade they'd had was trying to tag team a dude they met at the gas station. They got his number; he was very hot and met both of their standards. He was older than Koko by two years, and shy a couple weeks of Chantria's birthday, making him younger than her at twenty six. Besides the age factor, he was a friendly stoner up for a good time, and this was attractive; well, and not only did he look adventurous, but he also looked fucking exactly like Lip from Shameless. Koko loved the show, but didn't even realize he looked like Lip until after the fact. Maybe she had been trying to remember the face obviously looking at her. Ancillary...

He was wearing one of those rug jackets with khaki pants and smelled like loud, and when he got up to the counter he bought a pack of American Spirits Light Green. Light green! The most respectable cigarettes to smoke if you were to dally with them.

But, turns out they didn't have a good time. Koko felt bad, Chantria felt bad. Yea, a good time was not had. At first they were getting somewhere. They sent nudes, lesbian lewds, pics of rubber dicks up their asses. They were making all these plans that he couldn't seem to uphold. They started to get frustrated, nobody said anything mean, but the hopelessness of it all was a real damper. Weird thing what it amounted to: the Lip-looking guy ended up hooking up with some chick, and only after a bit into this new commitment he had did he mention this and the fact that they should stop talking to him or get on a friend level. They thought what was the point of that second option. He would probably flake on every chill-date that were to be arranged. Chantria and Koko were equally like, "Why the fuck would he amuse us then? Sexting and goddamn dick pics and shit, all while pursuing another woman, and not even be forward when he officially got with her?" And, you know, it all came down to just, "Fuck him."

Chantria had changed a little bit since she had last spoke to her friend, Koko. She finally got a roommate, for example, and they had been holding up their end of the bargain for months. Her mom didn't know about it. It was pretty obvious he was on ecstasy pills and incredibly drunk most of the time. His mom or someone had money, plus he sold cocaine. He also had a job. Assets and a job. He called out a lot, though. But yet, there was rent. Here's the electricity. Internet: paid. And Chantria felt good about this. She had to. She was surviving.

Richard. Richard Chafrin was his name. Beautiful name. He wanted to be called Rich.

He really was a cute little thing. He had a little tummy, these full, amazing, luscious lips and soft curly hair, but one thing, strangely enough, was that he had no hair on his legs whatsoever. When this came to light, Chantria was just amazed. He claimed this was about constantly wearing overly tight socks. But whatever, it made them very strokeable. Chantria frequently sat next to him on the couch and would love on his calves and knees, kinda wanting to fuck him, him secretly, also, wanting to fuck her.

Then late one night, after this flirting shit had been going on long enough, Chantria proposed a question.

"Can I ask you something? It's so... ugh, no, anyway, Can I? Ask you something?"

Rich was packing a bowl tenderly like he was preparing tea. "What's up?"

"If there were two of me, would you fuck us both?"

"What?"

Chantria couldn't help but think, was I not clear?

Rich glanced up at her and he started packing the bowl tighter and quicker. There was a shot on the table and it was making the room smell like juniper. The meniscus wobbled as the silence grew longer.

"Did you just ask me would I fuck two of you?" And hesitated before looking up baffled at her, restraining the urge to look her dead in the eyes and go: "I'd fuck single you alone. Two of you would drive me wild, though." Instead, he took the shot.

Chantria looked down, thinking this was the moment. The moment where he would see the truth. The unfucking, undeniable truth. He had to listen.

"Fuck, Rich. I said would you fuck two of me?"

Rich calmly looked at his bowl, faintly smiled at her, and went, "Sure."

Chantria was so pleased. She kept it straight and just left. Of course Rich was like, "Wait!" but, she had already made up her mind to be a bitchy little quiet girl. She dildoed herself and went to sleep.

The next day, she hit up Koko. The last time she had spoken to her, and even the last time that she texted her, had been about ripping into Lip's cousin for being a little shit.

Chantria thought, wow, I hadn't even asked her what was up since I've been speaking to Rich.

Was this part of a subconscious grand plan? Chantria laughed typing the words, "Would you fuck my roommate with me?"

Koko sent the eyes emoji, then Chantria's phone lit up with bings as Koko leapt into the sea of inquiry.

"How old is he?"

"What does he look like?"

"Is he cool?"

Chantria was sitting in the waiting room of a tattoo parlor having this conversation. Needles buzzing made it hard to hear the also buzzy sound of the phone.

Chantria had a tell-all habit. "He's thirty two, curly haired, but there's no hair on his legs. He's got very kissable lips... the drugs lol... and he's sexy so I guess that makes him cool LMAO."

Chantria was telling her the whole story of how she had met him in one text before she could reply.

Now you'd think this would've been a graceful encounter, judging by the fact that they met in an old bookstore in midtown, but this story eventually leads to them tearing flyleaves out of hardbacks and snorting coke in the empty unisex bathroom. But Chantria knew Koko would find this impressive.

Rich was just smoking a cigarette staring at the sky above the roofline. Chantria was leaving the bookstore and bumped into him. She said, "excuse me," and "I'm so sorry," but it was still a pretty big bump. He dropped his smoke but Chantria handed it back to him.

"No worries," he kept saying, smiling. "You have a good day m'dear."

When she got back to her car, she had plans of going back in to read some more but she wanted the edge off. There was supposed to be a joint and a lighter in the console, but she could only find the joint.

"Shit!"

But then she had the genius realization that the man outside that she bumped into had to have a lighter. He smoked cigarettes.

So it started with a bump and a lighter. Sounds even worse without the context. But, anyway, she approached him, but without thinking it through to a degree. She was already talking to him when she realized, as marijuana was illegal in her state, she wouldn't have a very easy excuse for a lighter if she didn't have a cigarette. It wouldn't be subtle.

"Hey, I know I just almost killed you and everything, but, can I see your lighter real quick? Please? And I need to use it... over there."

"Where are you going with my lighter?" Rich had asked.

"I'm going to my car. You can follow me if you want," and she smiled so sweetly at him under her glasses that she hoped it was obvious that he should hang out.

Fuck it, they were both cute.

Rich put his fingers to his chin and asked, "Do you have a joint or something? Seems like you don't want to light something in daylight."

"Well... yeah, it's a joint."

They paused. "Cool," Rich had said.

They sat in the seats of the car smoking the joint, while Rich hit her with the buzz on his life. He was from the southwest but moved east for school, flunked, and moved to the south. He was living with his father at this point, and had been for three years taking care of him. But frankly his father was getting better, and he was more of a guest overstaying their welcome more than anything.

"I'm actually looking for a roommate... and some speed pills," Chantria cared to mention.

"Speed pills?"

"I mean like Adderall, Ridlin, Vyvance. Not trucker pills," Chantria clarified.

"Which one you want?"

Talk of one drug led to another. He said he could get all three of those, but what he had on him was, of all things, a crystal-shaped vial of pure cocaine with a little spoon. So guess what they did? Yea, did about a whole spoonful each of cocaine just chatting it up in the car about books and shit.

The rest is history. Chantria managed to cram this into one long message.

When she was finished, Chantria was sitting with her ankle being stabbed by a tattoo needle, and she would eventually receive a belated response from Koko.

"Sorry about that," Koko responded after a text of just exclamation marks. "I was getting a tattoo."

Chantria made a face, "O fuck so was I!"

"Yea I got mine on my back so I couldn't reply lol"

But Koko did in fact read the novel Chantria sent her. Needless to say, she was impressed. The only thing was Chantria couldn't send any pictures. Rich didn't like pictures of himself... So, Chantria suggested a firsthand evaluation. Koko was smart for her age and very mature sounding a lot of the time. Twenty-four four years old, and dadgummit she was going to make her own decisions and quick and there and now. A very cool opportunity if you think about it. Koko was special.

"I can't wait to see you guys," she said over text. A kissy face at the end.

Excitement welled up inside. You see, their encounters in general tended to end in cuddling at least and acting as lovers at most, and that's way how it had always been since they had started speaking, which was after college. They went to the same one but didn't really speak until they saw each other at a salon and had to sit next to each other while their feet soaked. Koko was interesting, and had a thing for Chantria. She was subbier, and like instinct she could tell that Chantria wanted her.

Two years later they had full body consent between them. But the thing about being subby was that it was tied to a shyness in personality on Chantria's part. Just to confess, to put it on the table, what Chantria wanted to do, absolutely: Eat that delicious ass.

Long ago in the fog of time, Chantria had a girlfriend named Tally Winifred. Tally ended up being a cunt, but, her body was nice. Up until the end, maybe even up until the day they broke up, she let Chantria play with her ass all the time, and now Chantria had had a thing for licking the ass of beautiful women. But this was about Koko, and with that, Koko had a great ass, no doubt. It gleamed like the fucking Sun at high noon when they went to the beach, and was as round and starlit as the moon without the craters. Chantria guessed she used creams to eliminate any blemishes that might've been there. Not than any ass surpassed another, but there was something definitely immaculate about that ass. It was so big, just like the song, sticking out from her hips and legs like she had stuffed two balloons down her pants. Anyone their right mind who saw it knew they wanted to bounce up and down it like a trampoline, and they wouldn't be able to deny it.

Fuck, Chantria wanted that ass so bad, but so intimidated by its beauty that it somehow had put a block on and advances she wanted to make. It was getting a little ridiculous though. Two years and no ass. The hiatus between threesome ambitions kinda left Chantria feeling absurd about it. She was going to ask, like, tonight, with or without the third wheel.

So yea, they arranged to meet that night, even with their tattoos still in the healing process. Rich didn't know about this. It was completely unbeknownst to him until the day of, but Chantria knew his schedule and everything aligned.

"My friend is coming to hang out."

"Okay, cool," he said, and that was the exchange. No mentioning of a threesome at all. He ripped his bong and wheezed.

"You good?" Chantria had to ask.

He mentioned that he was coming up, but he was fine. Chantria then remembered the ecstasy. Oh fuck, she thought, if there was ecstasy already involved, there was a very real possibility of fucking ensuing.

"You're coming up?" Chantria asked to make sure.

"Yea. On drugs."

"Oh," and she wished he had been more specific.

It just to occurred to her that she was in fact curious about the ecstasy, and no matter what sex was going to happen. Was today the day? She had drank plenty of water after working out that morning. And she had eaten, so she was balanced in those departments. Then she checked her head and her mind was in a good place too. So from all this came the ambition to try it. Dose on ecstasy and sex. She was determined these were definites.

Koko was fifteen minutes early arriving, and good thing because frankly Chantria had gotten pretty hot pretty quick and had been just sitting in anticipation for a while now. About twenty minutes. Chantria got up to open the door at the knock.

"Who's that?" Rich asked.

"My friend I said was coming over," she answered before promptly opening the door.

There she was, in the flesh, dressed to get screwed.

"I've missed you," she said, clutching her purse and throwing a hip out in the falling, tangerine-colored sunshine.

"I've missed you too, lovely."

They hugged and Chantria pulled her inside the door like a bride, presenting her like a trophy, all implications intended.

"Rich."

He looked up from the well of his bong. Two very sexy women were standing in front of the front door.

"Hi," he said, in a whisper. "You're Chantria's friend?"

She held out a dangly hand wrapped in bracelets. "Koko."

"Rich," he said, smiling at her in that ultra-charming, my-parents-are-loaded way.

Koko thought his voice, to start, was low and relaxing. And his handshake was firm like he was used to meeting people. Good.

His nails were clean, too, and she was pretty much sold. Post greeting it was already clear he was fuckable. A man who cleans his nails? Rarity and already better than Lip, or whoever he looked like.

The only thing that she didn't really like the sound of when Chantria was giving her the breakdown was when her friend mentioned he drank irresponsibility. But assuming he was drunk now, his vibe wasn't that of an angry, belligerent drunk. He actually looked seriously mellow.

Koko was fine with pot and ecstasy, though it sounded like he took way too much of the hard stuff. But she wasn't dating him. It wasn't her circus.

She couldn't tell how tall he was, but the legs splayed out in front of him between the coffee table and couch read to her that he was about... maybe an inch short of six feet. Maybe touching that ideal height if he wore a hat. So, he was taller than her. It didn't matter a whole lot, but she was one for men who towered over her a little.

She was talking all through her own evaluation, also texting Chantria simultaneously while Rich just spoke at her. He couldn't seem to register that she was on the phone. Her beauty just made it look natural.

"Omg his body is really cute. White tee. All bulky but also skinny! Ahhhhh. I love dad bods ;) That's hot. You said he was 32?"

Chantria texted back, "O yea," and this really got her attention.

Rich came out of his mode and took the pipe and hit it, inhaling as he was also nodding at something Koko said, then he passed it.

"Oh, thank you," Koko said, grabbing it.

Chantria hoped Koko was aware of this: Rich was talking to her and it seemed an awful lot like Rich would clearly fuck Koko too. She hadn't predicted his refusal, but it was a real thing that could happen, like what if he hadn't yet vocalized a stomach ache or what have you.

Finally Koko asked a legitimate question. Or it was a statement, rather. "I heard you have ecstasy."

"I do," Rich confessed to her.

"Wanna sell me some?"

Rich made a gentlemanly move. "I could just give you some if you'd like..."

"You would?"

And Rich took a breath and said, "As a token of our meeting."

"Awww, you're too kind!"

As Rich got up, Chantria chirped up just then. "Wait, Rich!"

"What is it m'dear?" he inquired, not slowing down.

"Can I try some too? I can pay you. Take it off of rent or get some cash, whatever you like."

""That's fine. But I'd only take half at a time," he said from the other room.

Moving fast and her tongue faster, Koko excitedly whispered to Chantria, "Set this up so we can fuck him. Work your magic."

Oh so I'm on wingman duty, Chantria thought. Yes...

And her friends knew Chantria was good at making situations. Super talented. One of her specialties. She had already been thinking of ways to "set it up," as Koko put it.

"Okay, but we're gonna drop this ecstasy first. Alright?" she said, moving into action.

"Yes, yes. Okay," Koko patted her thighs, ready to follow and her ready to lead.

They sat pretty until Rich walked back out. "Here you are, my dears. You can take it however you want, I was just making a suggestion."

"I think I'll take the whole thing and get that part over with," Koko decided.

"Good call. It'll come on strong, but, it's good and intense."

He handed one to each of them and Chantria quickly said, "Let's get us some water."

And she parted from them to briefly to go retrieve that.

Koko, improvising as she did when the mood struck, looked at Rich and looked down at the Pac-Man ghost in blue in her hand.

"I've seen them do it in movies where the guy puts it on the girl's tongue..."

"...Yea, they do that," he answered.

Chantria came into the room, and Rich was putting the ghost from Koko's palm to center of her tongue. She could see a smile in Rich's eyes as he was putting the ghost there. She closed her mouth and Chantria handed her the water.

Chantria's own goodbye to the outside world was more mild. "What should I expect to feel?" she sort of addressed the room, but mainly Rich.

"Everything," he said, and lit the pipe.

Koko chuckled. "Oh shit..."

Chantria just made an ironic "woo."

Rich remarkably copied her, and he made a woo but it sounded like an ironic piece of sarcasm not directed at her but the addict within himself. Strangely, it lightened the mood. A slow, abashed smile formed on Rich's face.

"So who do you know who has this stuff?" Koko wanted to know more, and she sat back down on the comfy couch, examining it first, as if checking if her tactile senses were altered, somehow, already.

Rich began a series of vague answers to her questions. "A friend," he said to this question. Example A.

"Who is this friend?"

"A person." Example B.

"How do you know them?" Koko laughed not even in a faux-frustrated way. She was clearly amused and had decided to have fun. She could ignore the bullshit like that.

"We met someplace."

"Can I meet this friend?"

"I don't know. All depends on if you're here at the time."

He had Chantria's permission to invite Ashley to the house. Ashley the boy's name, not the girl's. Chantria was high and just said, "Okay...?" and didn't really get too involved. She was nervous when he knocked on the door some days later, post Rich telling her he'd be over this weekend. She was expecting like a glimmering thug with a rough way of speaking and for some reason they professionally wore sweatpants and had an accent. She watched too many movies. This guy was normal. Like a normal dude in a black v neck and sunglasses with extremely white teeth. He had the body type of a young basketball player.

It was like Koko was going to go on forever asking Rich the dumbest questions. When something shifted, Chantria thought it might've been just her, but no, a moment into this new headspace, Koko was reading her body as well and had also noticed something different. It was mental too...

What she said was, "Your couch is amazing. I bet it's from Ashley Furniture." And this made both of them not quite understand what was happening.

"Ashley Furniture?" Rich was perplexed.

"He's from Arizona. He wouldn't know what that is. And speaking of the desert, it's getting hot in here."