Three Wheels Rolling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich came back into the room, the bottle upright in his hand. He had already filled his other fist with some and was greasing his dick. While he was slicking her ass with lube, Chantria examined Koko's asshole. It was a perfect star. Not even was it brown, not that that was ever anything close to a problem, but much like her tits, Koko had put some work into her ass as well. She had bleached it to a peachy pink.

A string of cum hung from the lips of Koko's pussy. On a whim, Chantria touched that string of cum, wetting two fingers. Before her lips touched the wrinkled flesh of Koko's asshole, Chantria traced a circle around it with the cum. Koko laughed and looked back but could not see Chantria's antics, though it felt nice. Her asscheeks were firm from squats and bends, and they felt warm with heat under Chantria's palms. Watching Koko's asshole flex in anticipation was like watching honey drip, but she wanted to wait until Rich's dick entered her ass.

But suddenly the time went from future to present. Rich's dick was at her back door and he was rubbing his head up and down her crack trying to get his dick to slide in. And before you know it, Chantria was moaning into Koko's cheeks, stuffing her tongue in and out of sexy, bleached asshole. Her eyes rolled back. The beauty of Koko and her superficial beauty actually paired together. She would sub for her anytime. Worship her, whatever you call it. She just wanted her body. That final frontier had been crossed. And fuck did Chantie eat that ass.

Koko actually, surprisingly, began to very sincerely moan, arching her back and throwing her ass in the air, backing it up into Chantria's face. Chantria just grabbed her hips firmer and ate her right back as her friend's weight would shift to her face. It felt like they were making love, with tongues and asses while one of them anally received dick.

"Damn bitches going crazy over ass," Rich murmured hotly to himself, witnessing this exquisite writhing in front of him.

Rich lubed up his cock more and fingered the asshole he was about to fuck. He wanted to make sure everything was slick, though his lovers didn't seem to be paying much attention. He kinda liked it that way. Let her eat ass. Let them eat cake. However it goes.

He didn't care.

Wired on ecstasy, an ass to put his dick in was all he really cared for, and he got it. He found the hole he had watched Koko devour, and his cock sank into the passage there without so much a single sound from Chantria. If there was a sound, rather, he couldn't hear it, so far was his roommates face buried in Koko's ass.

"Oh, you're amazing, baby. Keep on, keep on," Koko was moaning, shaking her ass on her friend's face. "Oh fuck eat it baby."

"Damn," Rich said, trying to focus on how deep he could get his dick into his roommate.

The answer was very far. He was being as slow as he could without any direction. But he was at the hilt now and she hadn't said a word. It was like the only thing she cared about was that ass. But like established, Rich guessed he didn't care. "Ooh, ooh!" as he held cum back in his body. "Fucking shit your ass feels so good."

He began to fuck her, humping and jamming his cock inside and out. Good old in and out. They stayed in that position a while, lost in their own ecstasies. They had finally gotten into a single position to be comfortable in, even if it was just until Rich needed to cum. The fill of Koko's ass hit Chantria and she started casting looks over her shoulder, barely eyeing Rich as he pushed and pulled his dick through the threshold of her asshole. Damn, he was going at it.

He slowed down when he noticed her looking back at him, and that's when he gave her a couple hard jams, just to experiment how deep and rough he could be. She didn't resist. In fact she encouraged him with a deep arch in her back that she steepened.

"Ah fuck..." his head rolled.

She pushed back on his dick, forcing her ass to take it. It felt good. It felt hot and dirty. So much ass play. It felt cathartic to get fucked. Her hands settled gracefully on Koko'a cheeks, and Chantria began to be softer as Rich got himself close to cumming. Politely with the mood of giving associated with anal-oral sex, just for Rich ate Koko's ass some more, cause she thought it was getting him off. She sucked on her friend's puckered asshole for him.

But all of them, in their heart of hearts, were maxed out on the three way sex. The clock read that this whole escapade had lasted almost two hours. The sex was coming to a close. Rich felt it.

"If it's okay I want to cum on your faces." His dick was already in his hand, and the speed he was jerking himself off was record breaking. He had slid out of Chantria's body and ready.

"Koko," Chantria beckoned her to turn around. "Here he cums. Stick out your tongue."

She did, both of them eyeballs up at the cock protruding from Rich's fist, moving fast and hard.

"Kiss," Rich told them actually.

So they did, licking lips and making blinky eye contact with him as they made out with each other.

It did it. That was the doing it for him point where he could jump off and die happy. "Here I cum, here I cum..." Rich warned them.

"Cum for us," Chantria commanded in satisfaction.

"Mmmmm, ahhh," and white pearlescent cum gushed from Rich's cockhead. Chantria and Koko moaned as it hit their faces, and it felt like absolute succor.

Fuck, they had fucked a dude together. What the fuck and fuck yes.

Damn! And they were still high as fuck.

Cum leapt through the air dividing the girls and Rich's dick. Long strands drew shining lines over their eyelids and cheeks and lips and tongues.

They hung back out in the living room after, but Rich eventually lost consciousness and slipped into a catnap after the second bowl of weed was put away.

They had been talking mostly about the sex, and it was still on their minds as Chantria and Koko retired to Chantria's room.

Chantria and Koko left the sleeping Rich to rest and scurried to bed, where they tucked themselves away under the queen-sized duvet.

"You finally ate my ass, huh?"

"Yea. I've wanted that since forever."

"Sex was good..." Koko said, almost shyly.

"Yea it was. And I'm still awake as hell."

Koko shifted. "I'm game for some more coupling if you are."

And Chantria glanced over at her friend and her naked tits still glistening with dried cum. Her thoroughly lashed eyes, and sweet little smile and ran a hand over her waist.

"You bet," she answered.