Three Wheels Rolling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you're warm. Aren't you, Rich?" Koko interrupted Chantria's transition.

"I'm kinda hot, yea."

"I meant your skin..."

"Oh, my skin is warm, yes."

"Can I touch you?"

"Yea you can touch me."

And Chantria saw Koko's hands clutch slowly Rich's arm. The most delicate thing, and she looked up at him and gasped, and the scene reminded Chantria of porn where the girl looks at the man in shock as he plays her clit like a musical instrument, at the same time banging the shit out of her.

"Hey, Koko..."

"Yes, Chantie?"

She was about to do it. The transition, when she thought of something better.

"Wait, is he warm?" Chantria stuck out her arm and asked politely, "May I?"

Rich nodded, his eyes looking unsure as always, but his mouth agreeing.

"Holy fuck you are!" And next thing you know, there was backrubbing now.

Of course this was all a tease, or it was supposed to be flirty and momentary, but it actually was a little hard to let go. So Chantria nor Koko really wanted to. The warmth was slowly getting addicting.

"Rich is really tense. He likes massages. You should feel his legs. Can we touch your legs, Rich?"

"You can touch all of me. And she can too, for clarification."

He sounded like the consent thing bored him, but it was essential.

They shared a look, him and Chantria. It was brief but right then she could see that his eyes were smiling wide. She smiled with her lips back and the ecstasy made its next move: she could feel the electric pulse of their attraction. His attraction to both of them really. Chantria was sure this was entirely mental, but she was enjoying this sort of delusion. She was keen to it because of her experience with drugs.

In retrospect, it was only fitting that her and Rich of all people wouldn't need to discuss this prior to all sleeping together. Online sources said that discussing the threesome before actually doing it was the way to go. Chantria didn't exactly like the idea of sitting in a therapist's office and making out some sort of plan. Or whatever they meant. Ecstasy was all the lubricant that was required to break the ice, for them in particular anyway.

"You know it is hot in here, Chantie," Koko said, anticipating a response from Chantria that would lead this into inevitable intercourse.

"I know. I wonder. Hey Rich," she said in her "Sweet Darling" voice.

"Mhm?" He still had that hard smile in his face, meaning: You should do more to make me happy. I'm so sad.

He was a card.

"You mind if Koko and I got up to get dressed into something else real fast?"

"No, I don't mind," he said, breaking eye contact.

If he had still been facing her, she had this big evil smile on her face. As gorgeous as a she-devil.

She told him, "okay..." and it was by far the sexiest okay she had ever even said. In all of time. There was this incredibly sultry tone to her voice that she only noticed that prom stars did. But now she kinda felt like one. This was perhaps all that they wanted at this time: Just to be hot together and fuck someone... because it was hot. There was no hiding this clarity.

So Rich was okay with this. He was going to fuck her and Koko. She was so excited. That totally translated into consent. Fuck yes.

She had triumphed. She stood up and actually put her hands on her hips.

It was a lot of happy feelings to process. Koko stood up and saved her. As in, didn't leave her there to hang.

"So let's go, Chantie."

Chantria pulled Koko off Rich, and they sauntered down the hall in a very sex-heavy way, with their asses swinging the whole time.

"We'll be right back, Rich. We just gotta... cool off."

"Yeah, we'll be right back. Don't go anywhere okay?" Koko said from the doorway. "We think you're going to like this."

Rich told her, "I hope I do," in that somber voice he had that lacked all expectation.

He wasn't stupid. He knew what was coming. But whether this was actually true or not was really overshadowed by the acceleration of what was physically coming.

They closed the door and Koko swept up Chantria in an embrace.

Koko told her, "You are magnificent, baby. We gonna get dressed up!" She was getting all zooty the way she does when excitement evolves into near hysteria. A joyful mood, completely ecstatic.

"I'm gonna initiate this sex, doll. You'll let me pick out something first?"

Chantria told her, "Go ahead."

"Let's see. Where's your lingerie drawer?" Koko asked, about to step away.

"Hold on a second. Koko..."

"Yes?" came the dumb voice of someone pretending that physical contact wasn't coming.

Chantria swept her up and didn't just plant this kiss on her, but rooted it into her mouth. They murmured back and forth beneath the kiss, moaning about how good it felt. It was a hot thing. Like literally like the kiss itself was the hottest little star on the earth's face. It reminded Chantria of sunbeams. Rays came out of the heat between their mouthes. The Darkness, "I Believe in a Thing Called Love," was playing in the background. Not really, but in Chantria's mind this scene felt like it lasted as long as the make out sesh in Cruel Intentions. No. It was about forty five seconds.

Koko let go with a muah and a smile. "Where's your lingerie, beautiful?"

Chantria needed a breath. "Top drawer of the dresser."

Slowly turning, she said proudly, "I want something so sexy that Bert Parks resurrects from his grave and throws me me roses."

Chantria only knew who this dead celebrity was because Koko routinely watched the Miss America Beauty Pageant. Even older runs. She was cultured in some areas.

"Oh God... oh my God, you have a nurse skirt!"

"Yea, will it fit you?"

"Let's see."

She took off her clothes so fast it was like Chantria was seeing double vision. She was blurry. Chantria rubbed her eyes like a sleepy person. But she was wide awake. Like terribly awake. She couldn't feel her heart, and almost never could, but something rapid inside of her was making her mind go crazy. She felt like she needed to cling to something. It wasn't a bad thing. Or it wasn't with the prospect of sex in the horizon. There would be a lot to touch and do, which excites her. Being busy and touched were her favorite things.

After the confusion that Koko's nakedness inspired, Chantria watched her slip on the skirt. Her butt peeked out from the bottom like a two peaches together and barely concealed. Fuck... that ass.

"Do you have the top?" Koko asked.

"I don't think... I don't think," Chantria was stuttering. She swallowed, "I don't think I do."

"You know what?" Koko was examining herself in the mirror, uplifting her tits with her hands on her chest.

"What?" Chantria asked, approaching the drawer full of sexy things.

"I don't need it." She stood in front of Chantria, looking like a whole snack.

"You really don't." As a friend, Koko deserved an honest answer. The single skirt around her waist with her naked ass and pussy out was enough. Just enough. She'd please anyone looking like this. Her big fake titties. Her little adorable body. Petite pussy and asshole. Gimme some, were the words that came to mind looking at her.

"Time for me to go out there and work my personal magic." And she stepped back. Then peeked back in the doorway. "See you in a minute, sexy."

Chantria was barely there. There by a hair. It wasn't a dizziness, but it was a feeling like: What was gonna happen? Never had she been in a threesome before and it felt like a moment to look in the mirror. She looked inside of herself instead. She hoped Rich wasn't like a filthy pig in bed, but she didn't believe this. He wouldn't shit where he ate. And if he did, she would kick him out. Being iffy about Rich made her crave Koko more. This was more for her anyway. Her desire to be with Koko outweighed Rich, but Rich was a new fuck and could be a staple if he impressed her. She would see.

"Ooh!" she discovered much to her delight a plaid schoolgirl skirt of the same caliber as the nurse skirt that Koko found. It was that same slutty length that showed more than it covered, but in plaid! She forgot she had this, and really, she noticed, it was hard to remember a lot of things right now, but she knew how drugs worked. Despite this, she did remember that she had a top that would look great with it. Hardly a shirt at all, you tied it in the front and it wrapped up your tits about halfway. And it was see through. What a useful article of clothing it was. She unearthed it from her closet, throwing things around until she was able to find it. It was oddly challenging to put it on she guessed, because of the psychedelics in the ecstasy. But it didn't compare to the hyperactive senselessness of acid so it was still doable. Chantria even found herself very nice in the mirror with the outfit completely on.

She stood there considering if she needed her favorite thigh highs or not. They were her favorite. She was always looking for an excuse to wear them. She started rummaging through her underwear drawer.

Meanwhile, Rich, back at the moment when Koko walked out of Chantria's room, was brought to attention by the sound of naked footsteps advancing toward him. So he looked up, and what he saw was an almost naked version of that super attractive girl that Chantria had over.

Her tits bounced as she made this alluring eye contact with him. "Hey Rich," she cooed at him. "Whatcha doin? All there alone on the couch."

"Just looking at you naked. In my house."

"You don't mind do you?"

"It looks like you want something to do with me now," he said back.

"Oh we do," Koko told him. "We wanna fuck you, Rich." And she put her hands on the couch behind his head. "Do you want that?"

Rich looked at the tits hanging over him and the cigarette he had on his hands.

"I think I've already said yes?" Vaguely remembering when Chantria asked him that specific question.

He blew the smoke out of his mouth, subtly dramatic. Smoke weaved through her descending tits, and the potentiality of the situation dawned on him like a reality check. Only this one didn't bounce.

She stood there and let him take her in.This was all brief, but in that very instant, her availability surfaced as a rare and opportune indulgence. Her hair was healthy and gleamed in the red light and sun coming through the curtains. A pink goddess. A gorgeous body. Most of all, goddamn. The tits on this lady.

"Hey, Rich, baby. You mind if I call you that?"

"You can call me anything."

"You wanna..." starting to massage her beautiful, full and luscious tits in front of him, "you wanna suck these titties for me, hon?"

"Yes I do." And he put out his cigarette.

Her teeth enclosed around her bottom lip and anchored herself onto the couch with one knee, then the other. Straddling him, their temperatures meshed, creating a warm nova between their bodies. Rich didn't want to be clothed anymore, so he took off his shirt right then and there, exposing a broad chest smothered in hair. Koko moaned, "oh yea, baby, nurse these tits, okay? Nurse them nice and good, oh yea..."

She lifted her tits to Rich's mouth and his lips latched on with a slow move upward to reach and a mouth eager to please. He had never sucked fake tits before, and he wondered if she could feel anything, but maybe the drugs would do the job.

His eyes closed, it was just him and these tits. But he didn't want to just baby them; his eyes and his hand found Koko's and they both held her tits at his face-level. "Can you feel my mouth on your tits?" he asked before going back to sucking.

Koko responded in her normal voice. "Sensations never been the same, but I can still experience something."

"I know the feeling," Rich said, between crisp tastes of her titties. He couldn't taste or smell; he smoked too much, but the vague idea of a smell or taste could be present in some situations. Beside the point entirely, but his curiosity had been bold. Or, it didn't have to be...

"Then, if it's only slight... I'm gonna suck these tits pretty hard. If you don't mind."

"Oh fuck yea, baby. Suck these fucking tits. Hard as you fucking want."

On his own his hands groped her, molding them, aware of the silicon, using his tongue furiously on her nipples.

"Ahhh, we're going to fuck you so good. And that feels so fucking good." She liked watching her boobs get devoured by a hungry stranger; it thrilled her. "Would you like that? Tell me. You're ready to get fucked by two girls?"

"If we're gonna do that," he said, again, being bold, "we need her to come out of that room and you're gonna kiss her and lick her tits for me. Vice versa."

Koko let out a surprised, excited laugh. "Okay! I can do that."

They both heard the door on cue. Koko held Rich's head securely to her tits when she felt him wanting to turn. He moaned and gave his attention back to her. A shy little Chantria was shuffling her socked feet down the hallway. Those were a bitch to find. However, once she entered the room, the slight heat from the search died away, and excitement replaced the frustration entirely. Rich had his eyes closed and he was going to town on her friend's big fake tits.

"Chantie..." Koko lifted from atop Rich's lap so both of them stood before him.

By now the ecstasy was still coming up. They had a few hours before peaking. But already: The girls felt like all they wanted in life now was to fuck. Between Chantria's shyness and Koko's open world, Rich couldn't wait to fuck them both good.

"Kiss me, Chantie."

They needed no transitions. Only one another. Koko was coming in slowly, and she had her lips slightly open, a line of bleached white teeth beneath plumped lips. Gorgeous. Unreal. Chantria smiled at Rich and knew this was it. She closed her eyes as her friend cradled her head in her hands and kissed her.

"Oh fuck yea," Rich moaned, encouraging them more than anything, though his prick was starting to stand up under his pants.

Koko's lips opened and shut on Chantria's mouth. Their tongues together, lustily lapping at each other, brought a new appreciation in Rich for lesbian sex. They kissed each other so different than Rich had ever seen, laid witness to, really, outside of porn. The real thing, moved by drugs, was the surrealist thing. They were so attentive. Gentle. They were enchantingly sensual. Koko's hands traveled from Chantria's temples to her neck to her breasts, then back to her head, hugging it to her face.

Chauzia broke the kiss and looked down at her own breast, then hers. Their bodies were covered in tesselating visuals. Scooping one another's tits in their hands, their thumbs and fingers explored. Moving around all the bumps and smoothness. While Chantria was familiar with these tits, they stayed exotic in her own mind. Like a rarity you would go out of your way to have again.

Chantria couldn't help herself. She stopped to kiss Koko's neck. Her skin tasted like fragrant lotion. The throat was hardly a settling point as it was a path to Koko's jugs. Chantria looked at Rich to make sure he was watching, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Wanna suck my nips, Chantie?"

"Yea."

Koko pulled her face down slowly, aligning Chantria's sight with breast. She tilted her head back and braced for her favorite female lover's mouth. Her friend took long laps up and down her titties, crossing over her nipples. Koko liked her whole breasts to be enjoyed. That's why she got them done. Aware of this, Chantria moaned a great deal and didn't have to pretend. They were a gift. Something to be appreciated dearly.

"You like that, sweetie? You like sucking mama's big titties?"

"Mmmhm," Chantria opened her eyes at her with a mouth full of tit.

"That's right. Give them love. They're all for you right now."

Chantria laughed with her mouth open around the perpetually erect peak of Koko's tits. She spit on the nipple, like it was a pussy or an asshole, and lapped the flesh there covered in her own spit.

"Oh fuck that's right, talk dirty to each other. Fucking suck those tits," came Rich, who had his fist around his cock, pumping it at the sight of them. Chantria finally acknowledged him, and when she did, a huge shock went up her back. It was like a sex show, and they were the stars. The audience factor started to do it for her. Koko had her eyes on him the whole time, and had been smiling and giggling while her tits were being sucked, but Chantria was freshly thrilled at the fact that someone was going to lay witness to her subbing for Koko. Fuck, someone was going to watch her kiss Koko's asshole. This hopeful thought crossed her mind, in those words, and her pussy quelled to attention.

"Can I make a request?" Rich asked, huskily, hurried, as he stroked his cock.

"Mhm," Koko consented, Chantria's face still buried in her glowing tits.

Rich thought his roommate must've been really into her. She was touching herself as she made out with Koko, rubbing her own tits and ass and pussy.

"Get my roommate to lick your pussy."

"Do you want me, Chantie? Wanna lick my pussy?"

"Mhm. I'll eat your pussy."

"Wanna eat my pussy while your roomie watches you?"

"Mhm," came the same answer.

Koko slid away from Chantria and sat on the couch beside Rich. He stuck out a hand and immediately reached for Koko's breast, but she grabbed his hand and sucked on his fingers instead. He liked this. He hadn't told anyone he liked this, put it turned him on significantly. She sucked down to his knuckle and he could almost feel it around his cock. One of them had to suck his cock. Had to. He stroked his dick red, filling it with blood. Koko held his hand then and kissed him lightly, then stuck out her tongue invitingly and Rich smiled at her and asked, "Wanna play tonsil hockey?"

"O yea."

The two of them ate each others tongue, up, down, all around, and because there was so much delightful tongue to feel, they both were moaning as they did it. Chantria did that thing where you stripper crouch to the floor, and her hands spread Koko's thighs nice and wide. Somehow her own tits had popped out of her impractical shirt, and she had to rub them a moment out of ecstatic pleasure before going down on Koko.

So while one leg is splayed over the couch, the other across Rich, Chantria took her head and shook her face deep in Koko's pussy. It was as wet as the inside of a watermelon, about the same hue, too. She spread her lips with V shaped fingers and put her tongue directly into Koko's vagina, submerging herself in its plushy warmth. She dipped into the passage and licked inside, moaning. This was her favorite thing. Women almost always required clitoral attention but having your tongue in another woman's very core is something else.

Chantria liked to play this game. What happened was she would pull back and look at what she was eating (i.e. Koko's pussy), find a part of her pussy that needed attention, and do something specific to it, like her lips, which were fun to suck on and just have in your mouth. Like, there was little pleasure to be had for the other person. But it felt like doing whatever you wanted to in spite of that. She would pretend she was a snake and slither her tongue through the outer fold, the inner fold, then the other side. Koko would moan and laugh as she did this, cause it just felt like a pussy massage instead of getting eaten out properly, but now that they were both in ecstasy... it was like:

"Mmm yea baby I know you like that. You just want your tongue all up in that pussy."

Chantria put her tongue on the pearl of Koko's clit and wiggled it, making her sigh after those words.

"O yea, I love your pussy," Chantria whispered.

Koko turned to Rich, like it was a good time for him to know this fact about her and told him, "Sexy bitch likes to just play. She tongues like every part of it."

Rich smiled, "oh yea?"