All Comments on 'Three Wicked Sisters Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wicked man's Shokugeki no Soma

Surw I enjoyed the story but in the end I expected quite a bit more. No more than a 3 from me.

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeover 5 years ago
Great story

I hope to hear more from the three wicked sisters in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Reading the two parts of this, I would swear that it is your first story but I see that it's your third. I would also swear that you are somewhere between 13 and 15 years old. There are pieces of a good story here, but you need some work. This feels like it was written by someone with little real life experience. I encourage you to keep writing. You can become a lot better if you keep with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
interesting read

I enjoyed the first part and the second part was a good read, feel it could of been split up again to detail more of collage life but overall a good effort. Look forward to more in the series.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
More please

So enjoying this wonderful story. I am no spelling & grammar nazi I am educated enough to read through what others seem to enjoy shooting authors down for.

I hope you will continue this story to at least a logical conclusion. I want to see the babies come into the world.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 5 years ago

At this point, I have read all of your stories. I really enjoy the way you write and I look forward to reading more from you. Grammar doesn't bother so much, but spelling does. I know you're looking for an editor - I can't do that for you, but I can offer some advice; please learn the difference between "their" and "they're", in reading all of your stories i can't recall seeing the latter once. Also, learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

You're an amazing writer and fixing these simple mistakes will make your stories even better. They're truly amazing stories and each unique in their own way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please

learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

Your is a possessive term denoting ownership or relationship, ie. your car, your dog, your job, your vacation, your money, your wife, your daughters.

You're is a contraction term denoting you are. Used in such statements such as, You're (you are) going there, if you're (you are) going, I'm not, it's not as if you're (you are) a millionaire, do that and you're (you are) a loser, I can't have sex with you, you're (you are) my sister. There are times when such comments such as "your sister" is correct. When you say that was your sister then there is a relationship and you are is not appropriate.

I don't know of any times the above examples were improperly used in this story other than the word "your' has been improperly used at times for "you're". They are simply to aid you in future efforts, You need to stop for a second and ask your self, which term is correct in the context of your statement.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Nice

Thank you again for another great story. I notice some errors but they don't bother me. Please keep them coming.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Again

I just read this for the third time, I never get tired of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I won't repeat what others have said.

My issues have to do with the characters and character development.

First funny that Sandy loves him SO much but she went running right away to his father's bed. That would have pissed off any guy.She talks of wanting to be with him but then asks if she can go into the dads bed.. notice the sisters answer.. he actually never said it was okay.. No guy wants to lose their virginity and have the girl go running to jump into someone else's bed.

Secondly he is lied to throughout the college years and when he gets home. He is directly kept out of the loop for everything. Sandy adopts his sisters and he knows nothing about it.

Brandon11Brandon11over 5 years ago
Wicked

This is an enjoyable story maybe not the best put together but even so I think it’s good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your & You're

Please edit the story and use the correct usage of Your & You're.

Otherwise I enjoyed the story.

Raiderfan1007Raiderfan1007about 5 years ago
VERY GOOD

Thanks for a really great story. I love the concept and the way you told it. I think some of the other comments, like the girls adoption by Sandy and the way they treated him when he got back from college and Sandy jumping into the dad's bed right after taking his virginity are on the money, but otherwise great story. I would like to see a third chapter telling about the new life, the new kids (Sandy's and the girls) and the lead up to the new pregnancies. Thanks again for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It's been a while since I first read this and still hoping you will come back to this story with at least one more chapter.

cerabuscerabusabout 5 years ago

so good. i read it all in one sitting and still wished there was more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Better the second time.

Just re-read this story (and am going to re-read your other series). Liked it then....loved it this time. Keep up the good work with this, and other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Get your words right!

a) dual - /ˈdjuːəl/ - adjective - consisting of two parts, elements, or aspects. e.g. - "their dual role at work and home"

b) duel - /ˈdjuːəl/ - noun - a contest (with deadly weapons arranged between two people in order to settle a point of honour).

You did, at least, use the correct spelling at the end!!

However, final Comment - Get an EDITOR!!

https://www.literotica.com/editors/editors.php

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The rite word?!

There was a comment about using the correct words. Yes, there were a couple of incorrect words, but the story was soo good, it hardly mattered. Is it time to continue this story? I look forward to the next chapter.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Still!

This is still my favorite story of yours. I love your writing but this was the first one I read and is the one I judge every story on this site to.

ravishmentravishmentalmost 5 years ago

Enjoyed this story immensely. ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Use just

a little common sense.

"I am ready, make me your slut, take me, own me, mark me, breed me, use me, I am yours!"

This is suppose to make him cum? Basically, he would have no knowledge of the meanings (sexually)) of these terms.

There is a great deal more of such comments such as these that do not fit the original concept of these this "story". A boy who is isolated from the world but miraculously terminology, acts, performance, etc. It ruins the story for me.

There is more to a story than sex. In this story, either omit items that do not fit, or explain how he was to know what the terminology, sex acts, etc. mean and how he learned to employ them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Geez people

I have damn near every one of your stories and I'm blown away each time.... If I were you I wouldn't pay attention to the naysayers you are an awesome story teller and they just love to nitpick and pick apart every little word or nuance.... Seems they don't have much of a life and have to try and bring everyone down to their level... You keep right doing what you do!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

would love to read a 3rd chapter

as I have this story often every few months

so waiting for your next chapter as ended they stopped the pill

and are now pregnant

will the babies be healthy. also you mentioned sandy had his 4 children does that

mean that Dan could not get her pregnant

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Not sure why you threw in the part about birth defects to have Sandy bear all the kids as that's not really true. (Statically the chance is more, but still negligible.) Great series and I had hoped the ending would have been drawn out more, although you hint it could get continued? You are one of the best at intertwining the emotion/love of siblings with the hotness. Great job!

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Still Great

This is my favorite of your stories and I can't remember how many times I have read it.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

wow good story but seams like it needs another chapter and i enjoyed the story very much.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

Good going!! Keep writing please. Really enjoy your stories. Thanks.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I like this story, this plot. It's a good robot.

But again, questions.

Let's not talk about the sisters' adventures in college. Clearly they weren't looking for a husband or a relationship, they were looking for a good fuck. And you can't get a good fuck the first time. After you get to know each other, get to know each other, then maybe things will work out. Novelty and passion is good, but it's a little different.

How did he marry his sister? Why did he only marry one?

Why did Sandy have the children? The girls, with all the understanding of the problems, are hurtful. They are healthy and can give birth on their own. Besides, the threats to the baby are exaggerated. We could insure it by doing artificial insemination with their eggs and Sean's sperm. The most successful embryos would be selected and implanted into the mother. And each of the sisters walks around pregnant and gives birth to her brother on her own.

You don't even have to get married. I think it's legal. It's not incest in the classic sense. And the kinship of egg donors and sperm donors doesn't have to be taken into account.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Very, very well-written and shows a lot of thought put into it! MC is still caring and attentive, treats 'his' women well, and they all love him unconditionally...

Some points, tho'-

1) Duel is a battle between people, not 'dual';

2) They're (they are)- not there or their;

3) Pinnacle, as in top of the mountain, or peak of the orgasm, not 'panicle'...??

Again, stories need more editing/proofreading-BUT THEY ARE STILL SO WORTH READING!!

**5**STARS!!

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99about 2 years ago

Wow now that the way to end the Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was great, enjoted it But still needs a better finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started off strong and just went into meh.

jkirk47jkirk47about 1 year ago

A very good story; but you need to add 3 and/or 4 to put a decent finish on this epic... Kirk

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

I suggest if you write another chapter take the dad out of the picture completely you royal screwed shit up when you brought the dad and sandy together and besides just to get pregnant her not having anything to do with him anymore this was supposed to have a good ending at least a happy 1 basically you should have brought sandy and him together as well as him and his sisters not setting a jerk of a man and sandy together but he should have seen it coming and stood up for himself cause his dad never cared about him and sandy didn't either

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

The premise of the story is good, but sadly, the writing is not. There are numerous spelling and grammatical errors. The plot is poorly structured and full of holes. There is no flow. It’s as if you submitted this without reading it first. You certainly haven’t provided much depth regarding the characters. It’s pretty flat.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Was doing until the ending. Sandy is 36+4=40 at least so then she has 4 children. Not very likely. Would have been better for her to stick with Dad and Sean with his sisters having their babies.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

The story was ok I guess. But it could've used a spellcheck probably yeah. The bit about his sisters being happy to see him after college but then ignore him was odd imo. And the last part about his sisters not being able to have his kids was disappointing tbh.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I quite enjoyed the story, but the plot did seem somewhat familiar, oh yes, Hal, the guitar player and his sisters.

A couple small things, it’s Champagne not Champaign. The hymen is at the entrance of the vagina, so it would be impossible for Sean to push his cock into his sister and several inches later find her hymen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES