All Comments on 'Three Women'

by oldmarriedcyclist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Name dropping at the intro gets you an automatic 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. It was real and touched many of my personal experiences over the years. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Nice development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fuck that.....hi honey....28 years....I am unhappy....let's divorce...she was a cu#%. Period. He was a wimp. Should have bounced her ass out the door and came out swinging. Not being a drunk wuss for a year. 28 years...you do the work...fix the marriage. Period. Just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Worthless story, one of the classic "wife leaves and husband is super desirable and everyone wants to fuck him" stories. No real resolution of his issues, just mention he's going to therapy and then let the fucking commence.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Interesting read very different, but very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Nice read, different I thought. Many wives are unhappy at times, even mine after 49 years. I think it's the nature of the beast, to wander, and wonder in our minds, what if. For us the grandkids came before the empty nest blues sett in for her. Maybe Sheila just needed those grandkids sooner.

Five stars, and thank you for it.

AstronomalyAstronomalyalmost 2 years ago

This was a cute read. You have an interesting flair of writing that I enjoyed, but I had some difficulty adjusting to the awkward pacing in some parts. Good work, nonetheless. 4 Stars.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

5* story, when I started reading comments I thought, wow could this be the one? The one where no curmudgeon has to use the word 'worthless' but no such luck, oh well.

Well written and a story that probably appeals a lot to us older types, I´m over 40 years into a happy marriage but I still hold out hopes that if that ended I may still have some mileage left on the clock.

Thanks for an excellent story.

WetheNorthWetheNorth11 months ago

Spanky's ladder huh.

DessertmanDessertman11 months ago

My wife and i split up 50 years ago and last August would have been our 60 wedding anniversary.

Two and a half years ago i met a wonderful woman on an internet site. She is 60 and i am 83. I never imagined i would find someone with whom i feel so complete and i look forward to spending the rest of my life with her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You made it easy to quit reading early!

The MC is? Written as he is lazy piece of shit who saw shit coming But didn't try to do anything about it.

Sitting there trying to decide what sport to watch. Give me a break. People I associate with decide together what is the best way to spend time together and keep loving relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous