Three's a Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes. Pinch my nipples."

Barbara continued to work towards what she knew was going to be an even better orgasm than the last. He seemed capable of lasting forever as she sought completion. At last, she cried out.

"Oh god. I'm cumming. So good, so fucking good."

As she finished and allowed herself to fall on his chest he again rolled them over and began to thrust powerfully into her. His lips met hers and took her with a hunger like she had never felt.

As he took her she began to beg for him to finish.

"Cum for me. Cum inside me. It's safe. Fill me."

Deon buried himself in her one last time. She felt his cock swell even bigger and begin to jerk inside her as he erupted.

Barbara was kissing his neck as she felt him withdraw.

"You were wonderful Barbara. I knew you would be. I should go inside and shower before Shelly gets home."

Barbara lay there as he rose and picked up his suit. She was spent. She still couldn't believe what had happened.

As soon as Deon entered the house Shelly was on her knees and taking him into her mouth. She cleaned all of her mother's pussy juices off of him before looking up at him.

"Jesus Dee, that was so fucking hot. I never thought you could do it but you did. Do you really think you can get her to eat me?"

"Just wait, baby. We better go upstairs until she leaves."

Barbara slowly gathered herself. She felt like she was in a trance as she went to her room to shower. She could still feel him leaking out of her as she washed. The rest of the day went by in a blur for her and she wasn't sure she could face her daughter.

That night over dinner Barbara was quiet as Shelly and Deon laughed and talked.

"So mom, I hear you and Deon had a good time today."

Barbara paled as she looked at her daughter. "Why? What did he say?"

Shelly looked at her innocently. "He just said you had a nice time around the pool and that you two had gotten to know each other a lot better that's all."

Barbara sighed with relief before begging their pardon and going to her room.

The next morning after a restless night Barbara was standing at the door looking out at her pool. She was wondering how she had let everything get so far out of hand. Her pussy still felt pleasantly swollen. So deep in thought, she didn't hear Deon approach she was taken aback when she felt arms going around her waist pulling her back into an aroused man.

"Are you out of your mind" she hissed? "What if Shelly saw you?"

She felt his hands sweep up and cup her breasts and lightly pinch her nipples before running back down to cup her mound and swirling his fingers around her clit.

"I want you again Barbara."

"That can't happen. It shouldn't have ever happened."

"But it did, and it will again. I want you to go take off your panties for me."

"You're crazy. I'm not going to take my panties for you. Why would I?"

"Because they're wet. Because you want me again, and because you'll be uncomfortable all day knowing you're wet and wondering if anyone can smell your arousal."

She knew he was right about her panties being wet. She had been soaked ever since he had put his hands on her tits. She was appalled to think he might be right about someone smelling her.

He let go of her just as Shelly came into the room.

"Good morning mom."

Barbara mumbled "good morning" then fled to her bathroom and stripped off her soaking wet panties. She wanted to put on a clean pair but knew they would only end up the same way. She returned to the kitchen as Shelly stepped outside.

Deon was smiling at her. "Show me, Barbara."

"I'm not pulling my dress up for you. Shelly is right outside the door."

"Show me or I'll have to check for myself."

She looked him at for a moment and sensed that he would indeed do as he threatened. She quickly pulled up her skirt allowing him to see her bare sex.

"Beautiful. I'll check later to be sure you don't cheat."

Barbara started to say something but Shelly stepped back inside forcing her to bite off her retort. She wished her daughter a nice day and gave Deon a quick glare before leaving for work.

That night as she put dinner on the table she felt Deon's hand slide up the back of her thigh to her bare ass. It was all she could do not to drop the plate she was carrying. Deon continued to chat with Shelly as though nothing had happened. She had been self-conscious all day due to her lack of underwear and now she was wet again. As soon as dinner was over she fled to her room and masturbated.

For the next week, Deon took every opportunity to touch Barbara's breasts or her ass, or run his hand across her mound. She was in a perpetual state of arousal. She felt like she couldn't avoid him without Shelly becoming suspicious but he was driving her crazy. She couldn't get the feel of him inside of her out of her mind. Shelly just seemed oblivious to it all.

It was a Thursday morning when Deon slid up behind Barbara and wrapped his arms around her whispering into her ear. "Tonight. When Shelly goes to sleep. I'll come to your room."

"No. You can't. That's crazy."

He merely said, "wait for me."

That night Barbara lay in bed thinking she must be insane. She had showered and shaved herself. She had put on perfume and waited staring at her door.

Deon stepped into her room. He was already nude as he approached her bed. Before she could speak he cupped the back of her head and pulled her lips to his cock. She instinctively took him into her mouth. It took her a moment to realize what she was tasting.

She pulled her head back before hissing at him. "Jesus you've been just been inside of her."

Deon pulled her back to his cock and prodded at her lips until she reluctantly opened her mouth.

"Of course I was. How do you think I got her to go to sleep."

Barbara was appalled but the taste faded and she began to try and please him with her mouth. She found she couldn't take much of him and wondered again at Shellys ability to swallow him completely. Deon eased onto the bed and continued to use his hands to move her head to please himself.

Barbara began to enjoy herself. It had been a long time since she had orally pleased a man. She used to enjoy it a lot. She was so into her pleasure she didn't hear her door quietly open and Shelly slip into the room.

Her eyes were closed and she was bobbing on Deons cock when she heard Shelly whisper in her ear. "Mom what are you doing with my boyfriend's cock?"

Barbara cried out and tried to escape but Deon held her in place as Shelly slipped into the bed.

"Shelly! It's not," she started to say when Shelly began to laugh.

"It is mom. It is you, with Deon's cock in your mouth."

Barbara continued to struggle as Shelly leaned back against the headboard and spread her thighs. It was only then that Barbara realized that Shelly was nude as well. Her pussy was cleanly shaven and wet.

"I watched you and Deon the other day mom. I saw it all. You looked like you came really good. I played with myself while I watched."

"Shelly I'm so sorry."

"I'm not sorry mom. It was hot. Deon wants us both at the same time and I promised him I would. But there's something you have to do."

Barbara started to say "What are you talking about" but Deon was turning her. Moving her between Shelly's thighs. Gently pushing her face towards Shelly's pussy. Barbara tried to resist until she felt Deon using his other arm to pull her hips up and his cock slip into the opening of her sex.

If he made her do it it wouldn't be her fault would it? Her lips met Shellys pussy but she refused to open her mouth. Shelly's hands went into her hair and pulled her face tighter into her pussy as Deon pushed the first few inches of his cock into her making her moan out loud. God, she'd been waiting for this ever since he had said he would come to her room.

"You have to lick me, mom. She's not licking me, baby. You promised she would." Deon pulled his cock back to Barbara's opening causing her to cry out "No, please I need it. Shelly, you don't know how much he's been teasing me."

Shelly just laughed. "Oh yes, I do mom. It was fun watching you fidget around with hard nipples and a wet pussy all week."

"Just taste her Barbara. I know you'll like it. She's delicious."

Barbara reluctantly stuck her tongue out and ran it up the side of Shelly's pussy. Shelly moaned in delight. "She's doing it, baby. She's licking me. God this is so hot."

Deon fed Barbara more of his cock and began to slowly stroke in and out. She groaned as he sank deeper into her.

"She's not doing very good baby. Stop fucking her until she makes me cum."

"God no Shelly. Please. I need him so bad. I promise just let him make me cum, and I'll do it."

"Oh, all right. I'll wait, but you promised."

Shelly moved away and then Barbara felt her hands on her ass. "Oh, baby she does have a pretty pussy. Can I taste?"

Barbara cried out as Deon pulled out of her then she felt Shelly's tongue sliding into her from behind.

"Oh my god, Shelly what are you doing to me?"

Barbara heard Shelly giggle. "MMM, mom you taste so good. Did you like watching me lick my mom's pussy baby?"

Barbara cried out as she felt Deon push his whole length into her as he replied "damn baby I love the way you let me watch you with other women"

As Deon began stroking in and out Barbara lost her mind. "Oh god yes, fuck me, please fuck me. So good, so deep. I need to cum, I need to cum on your cock. She became incoherent in her lust as he sped up simply making noises as he drove her closer and closer.

Then she came. She began to scream "Oh god yes finally. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, don't stop, don't ever stop." With a final scream, she collapsed to the bed in front of Deon pulling free of him.

Deon gently rolled her onto her back and she lay there trying to get her breath. She felt the bed move and suddenly Shelly was over her face and lowering her pussy to Barbara's mouth.

"My turn mom. You promised."

Barbara weakly put her hands on Shelly's hips and began to lap at her sex. She felt Deon spread her thighs and re-enter her pussy.

"She's doing better baby but go slow until I cum."

Deon maintained a slow pace in and out of her pussy. If she tried to move her hips faster he slowed down. She realized he wasn't going to let her cum again until she gave Shelly satisfaction. She pulled harder at her daughter's hips and shoved her tongue deep. She desperately wanted to feel him pound her again as he had at the pool.

"Oh, that's nice mom. Baby, I think she's gonna make me cum. Do my clit mom. Make me cum and Deon will fuck you like you want."

Barbara moaned and worked even harder to make Shelly cum.

"Oh, shit here it is Dee. Watch me cum on her face."

Shelly's hips began to grind onto Barbara's chin and she came, looking into Deon's eyes.

As Shelly moved off of Barbara's face Deon began to stroke harder into her. The sound of his balls hitting her ass was loud in the room. It took only a minute before Barbara was reduced to animalistic grunts as she sought her climax. She felt Deon sink into her and stop as she came as hard as she ever had in her life. As she screamed out she felt him swell and begin to shoot his load into her.

Barbara lay on the bed in a daze, she couldn't open her eyes. She felt the mattress move and Shelly was whispering in her ear. "That was so hot mom. I think Deon liked it." She laughed." I know I did. You're welcome to join us again but next time you have to come to our room."

Barbara refused to open her eyes as she felt them leave the bed. She was too exhausted to think about what had happened and fell asleep before she had time to regret it.

Barbara woke suddenly and the night before came flooding into her head. She couldn't believe her desperate need had led her to have sex with her daughter. She realized that Deon and Shelly had played on her need and that far from being oblivious Shelly had been a part of a plan to get her to participate in an incestual threesome.

She was afraid to even go downstairs but realized she couldn't stay in her room forever. When she went to her kitchen Shelly and Deon were seated at the table talking and laughing as though nothing had happened the night before.

Barbara tried to grab some juice and leave but felt Shelly embrace her from behind. "Love you, mom. Have a good day."

Shelly and Deon rose and walked out leaving her to herself. She poured out the juice and made a cup of coffee. She sat at the table and checked her phone. She saw she had two messages from Shelly. When she opened the first she saw an attachment. Opening it she saw a photo gallery.

She was stunned as she saw photos of herself and Deon at her pool. Deon nude putting lotion on her back. Deon looking back at the house and kneeling over her with his erection standing proudly over her ass. Deon staring down at her after she had turned on her back. Her arms reaching up to wrap around his neck. Their lips meeting in a kiss. Her hand reaching in between their bodies to pull him into her. The last was of her astride him. Her head was thrown back and his hands were on her tits. It was evident she was enjoying herself.

She started to delete the attachment but then thought to open the other first. When she clicked on it she saw it was a video. As it opened she was looking across her own back with her head between Shelly's thighs. Shelly was smiling with her hands in Barbara's hair pulling her into her pussy.

Barbara thought thank god you can't see my face. Then Shelly spoke and said, "you have to lick me, mom." Oh god, the whole thing was on a video. There was a break and she was looking down on her ass while Deons long black cock slid in and out. Her pussy cream gathered around the base. She saw him pull out and Shelly bend down and lick her pussy. She heard herself cry out in protest. She saw him re-enter her pussy and heard her own cries of passion ring out filling the kitchen. She couldn't believe how she had screamed and begged for him to fuck her. She wanted to shut it off but she couldn't stop listening to herself as she cried out her climax.

There was another break and she saw herself laying on the bed her eyes closed a smile on her face. She saw Shelly throw her leg over her face and settle herself. She heard her saying it was her turn and then saw her own tongue reaching out into her daughter's pussy. The view changed again and she saw Deon's length hammering into her she heard the sounds she made as she came and despite herself, she realized her pussy was soaked.

Once again she moved to delete the offending files before stopping and suddenly moved quickly to her room where she replayed the clip while furiously playing with herself.

For the next few days, Deon and Shelly treated her like nothing had happened. Then they began to please each other in front of her. Shelly got the same caresses that Barbara had received when she was being teased. Shelly on the other hand ran her hands over Deon's cock and made sure Barbara could see what she was missing. Barbara came home and found them nude by the pool. Shelly was leisurely sucking Deon's cock. She looked Barbara in the eye as she went down on him. Barbara fled to her room again. They started leaving their bedroom door open at night so she could hear them.

Barbara for her part was watching her video at least twice a day and masturbating to it. She wanted to go to bed with Deon again but knew that to do so would mean having a sexual relationship with Shelly. She had forgiven herself for slipping one night, but to go back would mean she was ready to do it again.

It had been a week and a half since the night Deon had come to her room. Barbara was laying in bed. She had refrained from playing her video all day. She had placed her phone across the room so she wouldn't be tempted. She tossed and turned while wondering if they were having sex. She looked at her phone and sighed before getting out of bed and going to her phone. She started to reach for it then stopped and cursed.

She slipped out into the hall nude and walked to Shelly's door and stepped into the room.

Shelly was laying across Deon's chest and fondling his cock. She looked at Barbara and smiled widely. She lifted Deon's cock and wiggled it at her mom.

"Look, baby. I think mom came to play."

Barbara slowly walked across the room and stopped at the side of the bed. She looked Deon in the eye then bent to Shelly and gave her a deep kiss. Shelly moaned. Barbara knew that Deon wanted to see her and Shelly and that if she wanted to join them she had to do what he wanted. Barbara slowly eased Shelly down onto her back. Once again she looked at Deon then moved down and sucked Shelly's nipple into her mouth.

Shelly sighed but then sat up and pushed Barbara onto her back. 'Uh Uh, this time it's my turn to lick you."

Shelly looked over her shoulder at Deon and grinned. She leaned in and kissed Barbara while letting their nipples rub against each other. She slowly worked her way down until she captured Barbara's nipple between her lips and began to run her tongue it.

Barbara cupped her head and pulled Shelly to her breast. She needed to cum and at this point, she didn't care who caused it. Shelly switched nipples and nursed at it until Barbara was squirming on the bed while she looked up into Deon's eyes.

Deon was watching the two and stroking his hard cock slowly. Then Shelly began to work her way down to Barbaras pussy. As she moved down Deon spread Shelly's thighs and moved the head of his cock to her opening.

Shelly spread the lips of Barbara's pussy and took a long slow lap from the bottom of her opening to her clit.

Barbara was still looking at Deon. "Shellys licking my pussy Deon. Isn't that what you wanted?" In answer, Deon pushed into Shelly making her groan into Barbara's pussy. He began to stroke slowly in and out as Shelly tried to make her mom cum.

Barbara thought "I never thought my daughter would be licking my pussy but she's very good at it. Barbara closed her eyes, gripped Shelly's head, and began to work her hips. Deon picked up his pace. Watching his girlfriend and her mom was fulfilling his wildest fantasies.

Barbara began to pull Shelly in so hard Shelly had trouble breathing. "That's it. Lick your mom's pussy. From now on we're going to share. No more teasing."

Barbara began to thrust her hips up into Shelly's face and started talking to Deon. "Is this what you want? Shelly and I doing whatever you want? If I do will you fuck me? I can't live in this house like this. Oh, fuck Shelly. Right there. Right on my clit. God, I'm going to cum so big. Oh shit, there it is right there. Ohh." Her voice devolved into grunts as she came hard. Deon hammered into Shelly as he watched Barbara cum on Shelly's tongue. As Barbara came down from her orgasm Shelly collapsed on her stomach.

"Hell yes, Dee fuck me. Fuck me hard." Deon kept his frantic pace until burying himself in Shelly he came deep in her pussy.

All three were breathing hard. Shelly crawled up sandwiching Barbara between herself and Deon and cuddled into her. Deon lay on his back and Barbara leaned in under his arm and rested her head on his chest. She had made her decision and at the moment it felt right.

Barbara woke with her head still on Deon's chest. She could feel Shellys breasts pressed into her back and her hand was cupping Barbara's breast. Barbara looked down at Deon's cock. It lay flaccid on his stomach. She began to lightly run her fingernails around it before barely grazing his heavy balls. She saw his cock start to swell and wondered if she could make him hard before he woke.

She felt Shelly stir behind her and whisper in her ear. "Put it in your mouth. He loves it when I wake him with my mouth."

Barbara moved down and took the head of his cock gently in her mouth. She ran her tongue around it tasting the remnants of Shelly's juices on him. She cradled his balls taking him a little deeper.