Three's a Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madge looked upset and took a moment before answering. "I was with them the other day. It was just supposed to be Deon. They both showed up. I tried to play it off but Shelly knew. She wanted to join us."

Tess was astonished. "You went to bed with both of them?"

"Tess you have to believe me I only wanted him. He's so young and my god he's built and he seemed willing, even eager. Then they both came. She told me Deon likes to see two women together. That it really gets him going."

Tess snorted, "big surprise there but I still can't believe you went along."

"She said I wouldn't have to do anything. Just let her try and please me, then Deon would take over. I admit I was pissed but I had been thinking about him and was willing to put up with her to get to him. Tess, I ended up enjoying it. All of it."

Tess looked at Madge. "You and Shelly?"

"Yes."

"Did you."

Madge interrupted. "Yes. I tried to please her as well."

"Madge, this is a lot to take in, and I have to say if you were willing to try being with a woman I'm a little hurt it wasn't me but I still don't know why I'm here."

Madge sighed. "I asked them if they would come back. Shelly said she and Barbara would be out of town today. She suggested that since you had always wanted me to go to bed with you maybe I could ask you to come over. That Deon would enjoy seeing you and me together. He thought you were a beautiful woman and that the two of us together would be exciting."

Tess was stunned. "Madge you know I don't do men. Not even for you."

"No. He knows that. He just wanted to watch and then he and I." Madge's voice trailed off before she started up again. "But then I thought about you and how you have always hinted and teased me about us. I originally called you thinking about Deon but then I started thinking about the two of us."

"Madge, are you saying you would go to bed with me? That Deon knows I'm off-limits?"

"Yes. I'm sorry that Shelly was the first woman I went to bed with instead of you but if it hadn't been for the two of them I probably wouldn't have ever tried it. Now I want to try it with one of my oldest friends. Will you join me?"

"On two conditions. One that Deon doesn't try anything with me, and two that you let me be in charge."

Madge smiled at her and pulled the belt loose on her robe letting it open as she stepped up to her friend. "Can I have a kiss?"

Tess stepped back. "Let's go to your room first."

Madge led Tess to her bedroom. Deon was sitting in a dark corner in his briefs but they didn't even look his way as they entered. Madge stopped at her bedside and turned. Tess slowly began to take off her clothes.

"Madge, do you know how many times I fantasized about this happening? It was never like this."

Tess finally stood nude in front of her friend. Deon was forgotten. She was slim with small A-cup breasts. Her nipples dark and prominent. She had a neatly trimmed brown bush of pubic hair. Deon thought she was lovely and began to stroke himself through his underwear.

"Madge I want you to take off your robe then turn around and bend down until your touching the bed."

Madge did as she was told then spread her legs exposing herself to her friend.

"Just like I remember. God, I've had dreams about that day."

Tess moved behind Madge before dropping to her knees and putting her hands on Madge's ass spreading her cheeks for a close-up look at her tiny pink anus and her suddenly wet pussy.

"Tess."

"Shhh."

Tess leaned in and ran her tongue up the length of Madge's slit.

"Oh god, Tess."

"MMM. Just like I remember. You're so sweet Madge."

Tess pushed Madge onto the bed and turned her over before crawling up onto her reveling in her small breasts meeting Madges larger ones. She met her friend's eyes before whispering.

"I don't care if he watches. I've finally got you in bed. I know exactly what I want to do because I've thought about it while I played with myself so many times."

Tess bent down and gently kissed Madge tasting her lips for the first time. She let her tongue begin to run along Madge's lips before she was suddenly enveloped in Madge's arms and found herself in the middle of a passionate kiss.

Tess pulled back smiling down at Madge. "I'm in charge remember?"

Tess dropped down to capture a very hard nipple in her mouth making Madge cry out.

Tess let it go looking up. "I've wanted to do that for twenty-three years."

She bent back down and cupped Madge's big tits feasting on them. She let her hand drift down to stroke what she had dreamed about for so long. Finding it very wet she began to kiss her way down to her long-time goal. Putting her hands alongside Madge's knees she spread her open and then nuzzled her face into the soaked pussy below.

"Oh god, Tess. So good. This is so so good."

Tess was determined to make this a night to remember. She licked Madge from her asshole to her clit, then looked up at her before saying " I don't care if Sherry was first. I'm going to be the best."

She began to tease and taste. Madge was impatient and tried to pull Tess into her but Tess gently pushed her hands to the side and continued to lap at her. Tess pulled back "I've dreamed of this but it's better."

Tess slowly started to tease Madge's clit. Gently at first. Then when Madge's hips began to churn she fastened her lips to her clit and wouldn't let her escape as she thrust into her face.

"Cumming. Oh God, I'm coming. Oh. Oh, Oh my god Tess."

Tess rode her through her orgasm before slowly kissing her way up Madge's body as she recovered.

Tess took Madge's lips into a passionate kiss before pulling back. "It's always better with someone you care about."

Madge let out a low moan and rolled her friend under her. "I've only thought about this for two days but now I need it. I need to taste you too. I'm sorry. It should have been you all along."

Madge began to kiss her way down her body. Deon looked on as Madge nipped at Tess's nipples. Before pulling back.

"I never realized how much fun this is." She continued down and began kissing Tess's pussy, smiling at her moan.

Deon heard "Oh god Madge never in my wildest dreams" He heard Madge's sexy laugh and then Tess moaned again. Madge was on all fours with her face in Tess's pussy. Her gorgeous ass was staring Deon in the face but it didn't seem right.

Deon was looking on and knew he had been forgotten. Rather than being upset, he enjoyed witnessing Madge discover for herself that it was even better with someone you loved. He saw Madge drive Tess to a climax and then listened to them whisper to each other and kiss.

He watched the two of them. He was aroused but began to feel as though he was an intruder. He had thought to join them but he felt that he wouldn't be welcome. He slowly and quietly stood up and dressed. He took one last look at the two on the bed before quietly letting himself out.

It was a while later when Madge was cuddling with Tess when she glanced over at the empty chair. "Where did Deon go?"

"Do you miss him?" Tess asked.

"No. But I did invite him. I do feel bad that he didn't get what he expected."

"I don't feel bad about not having to share you. If you really feel bad I could make it up to him."

"You? How?"

"I know a woman that would be delighted to meet Deon, or Deon and Shelly both."

"Oh who?'"

"Ann Richards. She's married to a local preacher but she and I have had several lovely afternoons together. In fact just last week she spent at least half an hour practically worshipping my ass. She likes women but she also likes men. She told me she loves to be used by a strong man."

Madge stroked Tess's ass. "Well, I can't blame her for worshipping this lovely ass. She's married? Does her husband know?"

"Yes. In fact, she told me that after her meetings he actually cleans her with his mouth. She said he's her little cuckold."

"Is she pretty?"

"Beautiful."

"We should see if they would be interested in meeting."

"You know Madge I'm curious about something. You told me that Shelly said that I had always wanted you in my bed and that's true but how would she know that? I mean only Barbara would have known that and it's not exactly something she would share at the dinner table."

"I never thought about that. You don't suppose? No. Surely not."

"Surely not what?"

"Well, the thought ran through my head that maybe Deon and Barbara."

"Our Barbara?"

"Tess you have no idea. I wouldn't put anything past those two. They tricked me."

"But if Deon and Barbara and Deon had sex what about Shelly?"

"Surely Barbara wouldn't go to bed with Shelly and Deon. After all, she's her daughter."

"It is hard to believe. We can't just ask her. Let's both watch them for signs. Now, do you want me to call Ann? You can call Deon."

Madge bent down and kissed a small breast and started working her way down Tess's body. "Call tomorrow. We have a lot of time to make up for."

It was three days later when Deon and Shelly pulled up in front of the small ranch house. They got out and approached the front door only to have it open before they got there.

A beautiful woman with long black hair wearing a purple church robe was smiling at them. She looked to be in her early thirties. "Please come in. I've been waiting for you. I'm Ann Richards."

As they came up to her she reached out and took their hands. "You must be Deon and Shelly. I've been so excited since my friend Tess called me."

She pulled them into her house and stood there beaming at them. "Oh, my aren't you both so beautiful. I'm sorry that I don't have more time but I couldn't wait to meet you, excuse the robe but it's easier if the neighbors think it's church-related.

She approached Deon and ran a finger down his chest. "My, such a big strong-looking man."

She turned to Shelly and slowly walked toward her."And don't you look sweet as sugar?" She moved up so she could lean close and put her lips to Shelly's ear. "Tess tells me your young man likes to watch you with another woman. She said it gets him excited. Is that true?"

Shelly had come with Deon hoping to meet a playmate and this woman seemed to ooze sensuality. "Yes, he does. But I like it too."

Ann let out a laugh before reaching up to the neck of her robe and releasing it. It dropped to the floor leaving her gloriously nude. Her skin was porcelain white and unblemished. Her breasts were large with bright pink areola and fat jutting nipples. Her pussy was cleanly shaved.

"I hope I can convince you both to stay and play." She leaned in to place a soft kiss on Shelly's lips.

"Oh, I'd like that and I'm sure Dee would too."

Ann leaned back smiling. "Excellent. Will you join me?" She took Shelly's hand and pulled her along until they entered her bedroom.

"Now you just watch young man and let's see if we can get you excited."

She pulled Shelly close leaned in and kissed her ravenously. Her hands pulled at Shelly's clothes until she too was nude. She pushed Shelly back onto the bed and looked down at her.

" So young, so pretty. I'm going to enjoy this."

She lay down with Shelly and they kissed. She cupped a firm breast before bending to take a nipple in her mouth. Shelly cupped her head and pulled her into her breast. "MMM, suck my nipples. I love that."

After Ann feasted on Shelly's tits she moved down to kiss her mound before asking her to turn over and pulling her up on her knees. Looking down on Shelly's crinkled brown anus and moist pussy she asked her "Has Deon ever had this lovely ass?"

"Oh god yes. I love it when he fucks my ass."

Ann looked back at Deon and smiled at him "Excellent."

Ann bent down and licked Shellys pussy working her way up to her ass.

"Oh fuck Dee, her tongue is in my ass. God that feels so good."

Ann continued moving from Shellys pussy to her ass and back until Shelly was trying to push back into the tongue that was driving her crazy.

Deon was looking at Ann's ass. She had it hiked up and was wiggling it back and forth in front of his eyes. He had stripped and was already hard as a rock. She looked over her shoulder at him "I'm already wet for you Deon. Whenever you're ready fuck me, but please fuck me hard, I like it hard." She fixed her mouth back on Shellys pussy and went back to driving her crazy.

Deon mounted the bed and put his cock to her wet pussy and slowly pushed into her. He heard her moan into Shellys pussy as he buried himself in her. Then he gripped her hips, digging his fingers into her flesh he began to drive into her. With every thrust, he heard her grunt but she never lost her focus on Shelly's pussy. After one last thrust of her tongue into Shelly's ass, Shelly turned over and pulled Ann's face into her pussy moving her lips to her clit.

"My clit, lick my clit."

Ann obeyed and began to lick her button until her hips were moving as fast as Deon's. The sound of his hips hammering into Ann's ass was loud in the room. "Cumming Dee. I'm cumming."

Deon sped up and after Shelly came and released her grip, Ann began to chant "harder, harder, oh yes there it is." She broke as Deon buried himself and emptied his balls into her pussy.

As Deon eased himself off of her and lay back Ann was quickly at his cock licking at it. "Shelly help me keep him hard."

Shelly joined her and as they licked and sucked at his cock he quickly became ready for more.

Ann looked over Deon's erection at Shelly. She reached to the bedside table and took a bottle of lube. Pouring a small amount on Deon's cock she began to stroke him spreading it. "Shelly honey, I need something from Deon."

"What do you want him to do?"

"I have a need. I like to be taken. Used. He's a big strong man. I want him to rape my ass."

"What?"

"I want him to rape my ass. I want him to be rough. To use me. To treat me like a slave for his pleasure. Will he do it? If it gets to be too much I'll say the word chopsticks, but I never have."

Shelly looked at Deon who just shrugged at her. Shelly got up on her knees and grabbed Ann's long black hair and pulled it hard, yanking her head back. "On your knees. Ass in the air."

Ann quickly complied only to have Shelly rear back and slap her ass as hard as she could, leaving a bright red handprint. Shelly motioned for Deon to mount her. As he moved in she took his cock and put it at Ann's little pink asshole. Once again he gripped her hips. This time hard enough to bruise.

"Fuck her, Dee. Give her what she wants. I want to see you fuck her ass."

Deon closed his eyes, then pushed four inches of his cock into Ann's ass.

Ann cried out "Auggggh"

"All of it Dee."

As Ann drew in a breath Deon pulled back half an inch then shoved forward and buried himself in Ann's ass before pulling halfway out.

"Aaaaaahhh, shit, shit shit, that hurts."

Shelly asked her "Chopsticks?"

"Fuck me, God please fuck me."

Deon bucked into her and then when she emitted a long low grunt he began to pound his cock into her as fast and as hard as he could.

As he stroked faster and faster Ann went into a wail. She tried to fall onto her face on the bed but Deon threw his arm under her and wrenched them both upright. He held her against his chest and rutted up into her like a crazy man. He knew if he hadn't already come he would have lost himself in the tight ass clasping at his cock.

Deon held Ann to his chest with his left arm and moved his right hand to her pussy and roughly shoved two fingers up into her pussy.

"Oh God more. Please more."

Deon moved his left hand to Ann's right breast and gripped her nipple pinching it hard as he could and then twisting it viciously.

She screamed and Deon felt her pussy clench like a vice around his fingers. He moved to her left breast and once again ripped at her nipple.

She screamed again and Deon felt his hand flood as she squirted into his palm.

He let her fall forward going with her. As he lay on her, he pounded himself into her ass. She was thrusting back into him wailing the whole time. Shelly was beside herself. She had two fingers thrusting into her pussy in time with her boyfriend.

Deon kept pounding long after Ann had cum again and quit moving. He finally buried himself and stopped. He grunted. Every muscle in his body seemed to tighten. Then he erupted.

He collapsed on Ann's back. Shelly came thrusting her fingers into herself as hard as she could.

All three were gasping for breath as though they had run a race.

Deon slowly rolled off of Ann. He got off the bed and slowly started to dress. Shelly looked at Ann lying there. She saw her take a deep breath and then smile. "That was incredible. Do you happen to have any brothers?"

Deon looked down at her, "No I'm a single child."

They heard her sigh. "That's too bad. Several men like you could fulfill all my fantasies."

Shelly scanned her body. She saw bruises already forming on her hips. Her asshole was gaping from Deon's cock, and semen was leaking out of her.

Shelly looked at Deon dressing before asking Ann "Can I get you anything?"

Ann responded in a dreamy voice "No sugar. Greg is waiting for my call. He'll clean me up. He likes it. I hope we can see each other again. Either of you or both of you."

Shelly seeing Deon was ready, quickly dressed and they left. Shelly looked at Deon and said "I liked her. Would, you like to see her again?"

He stopped, then looked at her. "I don't think so. I kind of lost control of myself. That's not who I am, or who I even want to be."

Shelly looked at him for a moment. "I wouldn't mind you doing that to me. Except for the nipple thing. That seemed a little extreme."

He laughed. "I don't know why I did it, She just seemed to be wanting more. Crazy huh, let's go home to normal" He laughed at her.

The two had to return to school in the fall. Barbara went down to see them every weekend in the apartment she had arranged. She couldn't give up either of them by this time. The apartment she had rented gave her a place to meet them. They came home for Thanksgiving and spent three days feasting on food and each other.

Christmas had always been special, but Barbara was really looking forward to this year. Her business had done well for the year and her sex life was better than it had ever been thanks to her trips down to the school. She had bought gifts for both Deon and Shelly and couldn't wait to see if they liked them.

She was in her bedroom and heard the front door open and Shelly calling out for her. "In my room honey."

Shelly ran in and took Barbara into an embrace. "Mom we're getting married. Deon proposed."

Barbara was stunned. "What about school? What about money? Where will you live?"

"Mom. Dee will be graduating early at the end of this semester. He's done after football is over. He's a business major. We were hoping he could live here with you. Get his real estate license, then work for you. I have next semester to go before I'm done. We can get married next summer. You two can come down on weekends for me just like you did before. Deon's even arranged the church and the preacher."

Barbara's mind went to thoughts of Deon living with her for five whole months. She left Shelly standing there and went to her bathroom. She came back nude holding a small bottle of lube and handing it to Shelly.

"What's this for?"

"I'll need your help but I want to show Deon that I'll be the best mother-in-law he could ever have."

When Deon finally had the luggage brought in he called out to Shelly.

"We're in mom's room baby."

When Deon walked in the door he saw both women nude on the bed. Shelly was sliding two fingers in and out of Barbara's ass. "Mom wants to give you an early wedding present baby."

Deon lost no time undressing. Barbara had always shied away from letting him in her ass. Shelly smiled at him. "Bet you never thought you could take my mom's virginity did you?"