Three's a Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just the thought had him hard. "Go slow, baby. These fingers are the biggest things she's ever had in her ass and I want her to like it."

Barbara had her head down and her ass high. She was enjoying Shelly's fingers in her ass but knew that Deon's cock was a lot bigger. She felt him touch her asshole with his cock and held her breath. He slowly pushed into her stopping as soon as the head had penetrated her anus. The pain was bigger than she had expected from hearing how much Shelly enjoyed it.

"Augh. Stop for a minute. Jesus, it hurts so bad. Just let me get used to it for a minute."

Deon held still. She was so tight it felt like she was cutting his cock off with her ass.

Barbara felt the worst of it pass before speaking "A little more now. Just go slow. Jesus Shelly, how do you do this?"

"I know mom. It gets better I promise."

Deon slowly worked himself into her ass until he was fully buried. The burning pain in Barbara's ass had eased some "Deon, just stay still for a minute."

Barbara started to move her hips a little. Just a little forward then a little back. Soon she was stroking three inches of him in and out of her ass. "That's better now. It's starting to feel good. Is it good Deon? Does your mother-in-law's ass feel good?"

Deon was having a hard time not taking control and just fucking her. "You're incredible Barbara. I'm a lucky man."

Shelly slid her hand under her mom and began to circle her clit with her fingers. "Oh, honey that's nice. Your fingers on my pussy and Dee in my ass. I can take more now Dee. Fuck me now."

Deon pulled back until he was almost out of her ass and then thrust back in fully burying himself. At the same time, shelly shoved her fingers in her mom's pussy.

"Oh my god, that's good. That's really good. Fuck me harder. I can take you now Dee fuck me hard."

Deon began to fuck her ass like he would a pussy. Long deep strokes with a little extra force just as he was hitting bottom. He heard Barbara begin to moan then she began to wail. Deon saw Shellys arm pistoning as she fucked her mom's pussy.

Barbara was thrusting back to meet him now. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass. Cumming now, oh God I'm cumming. Cum in my ass, Deon cum in my ass."

Deon buried himself one last time and came himself. He stayed buried in her and leaned over to kiss Shelly. She pulled her hand out from under her mother and kissed her on the cheek. Deon slowly disengaged himself and rolled off Barbara.

Barbara lay there for a moment before rolling over and looking at her daughter. Then she rolled on top of Deon and gave him a long slow kiss. "I hope you enjoyed that because it's only happening on special occasions."

Shelly laughed at her. "You'll be making up excuses before long. I saw how hard you came."

"Be that as it may, my ass hurts." She pulled Shelly down with her. "I love you both. I'm so happy right now."

The holiday came and went. After Semester break Shelly went back to school. Deon slept with Barbara every night and the two made the trip to see Shelly every weekend. Barbara didn't think she'd ever had so much sex in her life. Even when she was young she hadn't been this amorous, but she hadn't had a twenty-two-year-old athlete sharing her bed either.

The business was doing very well. Deon was studying for his real estate license and already proving that a young attractive man could be an asset with certain customers. He and Barbara maintained a distance when Madge and Tess came to visit. They both looked for signs that there was more going on but none appeared.

The semester ended and a small ceremony was planned. Just a few friends and family.

Barbara had rented a limo for herself, Tess, Madge, and Shelly to have a bachelorette party. Deon was going to spend time with his father who had flown into town. They had had a wonderful evening ending up at a gay bar Tess had led them to. They all danced with each other until Shelly had gotten a bit drunk and began to get a little too friendly with some of the other patrons. The others were only slightly inebriated. Barbara hustled them all back into the limo and ordered it to take them home.

When they arrived back at Barbara's home they helped Shelly into the house and Barbara went to get herself, Madge, and Tess a glass of wine.

Shelly collapsed on the couch. Flush with alcohol and stirred up by the dancing she announced "I'm so horny" then burst out laughing.

Madge and Tess looked on in amusement.

Shelly got a sly look on her face then declared "I think the bride deserves kisses from everyone."

Tess smiled and bent down and placed a soft kiss on her lips before standing back up.

Shelly laughed drunkenly before pulling her dress up revealing that she hadn't worn any underwear."No. I want a good kiss. Right here." She put her hands on her pussy and pulled it open showing her hard clit.

Tess looked at Madge who just said "go ahead. You know you'd like to. I've already been there."

Tess looked down on that young hot pussy and started to move forward.

Shelly laughed and pulled her dress off. "The bride says everybody has to get naked."

When Barbara finally came into the room she almost dropped the wine. Tess was nude and feasting on Shellys pussy and Madge had her top off and was rolling her hard nipples between her fingers while watching them.

"Madge, what the hell?" Barbara moved into the room and set down the tray.

Madge never looked back before answering."The bride said she wanted everyone naked and she wanted kisses." She glanced back at Barbara before continuing, "She was very specific about where she wanted to be kissed."

Barbara started to move forward to stop it when Shelly giggled. " Mom I think Tess is better at this than you are."

Barbara stopped in her tracks and she felt faint.

Barbara felt Madge's big tits move into her back. "Oh, Barbara I think you've been a very bad girl."

"She's just drunk."

"Barbara, please."

Barbara was so disconcerted she didn't even feel Madge undoing the buttons on her shirt until she began to pull it off of her and slowly start pushing her from behind toward Shelly.

"Tess get up, I think it's Barbara's turn now."

Tess had been so focused on Shelly she had missed what had been said. She turned. Her lower face shiny with Shelly's juices and saw Barbara nude from the waist up.

"Madge?"

"It's Barbara's turn now. I want to watch."

Tess rose as Barbara protested. "Madge I cant."

Madge said "I think you already have" as she pushed down on her shoulders to put her between Shelly's thighs."

Shelly reached out laughing and pulled her mother's head toward her. "Come on mom. Kisses for my pussy. You know you like it." She laughed again. "You should see her movie. She's a star."

Madge and Tess looked at each other before Madge pushed Barbaras head into Shelly's pussy. "Barbara you've been keeping secrets from us."

Barbara gave up all resistance and began to lick Shelly's pussy. She felt her pants being pulled off and soft hands on her ass and probing at her sex. She felt herself grow wet as a tongue entered her pussy. She moaned into Shellys pussy. Shelly's hips began to churn up into Barbara's mouth as she cried out "Cumming mom, you make me cum so good."

Shelly began to rise. "I want to kiss Tess now."

Barbara started to get to her feet but Madge settled on the couch in Shelly's place and stopped her. "Not so fast Barbara. You owe Tess and me for keeping secrets from your friends." Barbara looked at the shaved pussy of her friend and then up over her big tits at her smiling face. She bent back down and tasted the second pussy in her life. She heard Tess moaning behind her and knew Shelly was eating her friend.

The party soon moved to Barbara's bedroom where it became a free for all with the three old friends sampling each other, and Shelly until they all fell asleep.

Barbara woke with her head pillowed on one of Madge's breasts. Madges fingers were slowly stroking Barbaras back.

Madge asked her "are you awake?"

"Yes."

"How did it start?"

Barbara started to talk and it all spilled out of her, how she saw Shelly and Deon. Then how Deon had seduced her. But then she stopped. " I wanted it. Watching them. Listening to them talk. I never had anything like that in my life. It was a mistake."

"And Shelly?"

"He teased me until I couldn't stand it. Said he would meet me. I was thrilled. Then when Shelly came in. I was so embarrassed. She knew. She wanted to join in. Jesus Madge, you have to believe me, I had never thought."

Madge laughed "Oh Barbara, I don't blame you. They tricked me too. Was it only once?"

"No. we've been sharing my room for a while."

"Lucky you. She's an adult and believe me, I know exactly how the two of them are.

Barbara felt someone moving into her back and a hand cup her breast. She felt pubic hair brush her ass and knew it had to be Tess.

" I rented them an apartment so I could meet them every weekend. Deon's been staying in my room all spring. We go to see Shelly every weekend." She hesitated. "I let him have my ass as a wedding present. I'm a horrible person."

Madge pulled her tighter. "No, you aren't. Now it's all out in the open amongst us. Our next little get-together will be much different. Oh, and Barbara we expect to see your movie. That should start the afternoon off perfectly."

Across town, Ann Richards stepped out of the elevator. She was trembling. Not with fear but with excitement. Her thighs were damp from her wet pussy. She'd been wet ever since Deon had called her with his proposal. She'd accepted immediately. Greg had objected to her paying for the hotel room but she quickly silenced him. She thought this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and she wasn't about to miss it.

She walked to the room and pulled out her key card took a deep breath and swiped it. She stepped in and immediately saw four young black men sitting in t-shirts and shorts.

One of them stood up smiling, he was tall and slender but his arms and legs showed the muscles of an athlete "You must be Ann. Damn fellas, Deon wasn't lying when he told us she was hot. This is gonna be a lot more fun than our last football game."

He approached Ann. "I'm Levon." He pointed one at a time to the others. "That's Lanny, that's Malcolm, and that's Jerome." The first two were big men but the third was a veritable giant.

Levon walked to Ann and circled her before leaning in and whispering in her ear. "Deon told me anything goes unless you say chopsticks. Is that right?"

Ann whispered back "oh, god yes."

"He told me you've never said it. Is that right?"

"Yes."

He laughed. "We'll see. Lanny why don't you and Malcolm show her what you have for her."

The two big men stood and pulled off their shirts first showing off their barrel chests and then dropping their shorts to reveal they were both big everywhere.

"Now Jerome there is special. He's gonna have to wait a while. You know why?"

Ann whispered "no."

"Show the lady Rome."

The giant stood. All six foot seven inches of him and quickly stripped. He had the biggest cock Ann had ever seen. Flacid it had to be ten inches long and as big around as her wrist.

"Rome has to wait so he doesn't ruin you before we get to have a little fun. We don't want you saying your word too soon."

Levon put his arms around Ann before saying "let's see what Deon sent us." His hands slid up her front over her tits before he bunched his hands in her dress and pulled hard tearing it in half.

Ann almost came right then. The three across the room took in her nude body before Levon turned her to face him. He pushed her to her knees before telling her "Why don't you suck my cock to get this party started."

Ann quickly pulled his shorts down revealing his hard cock. She opened her mouth and moved forward but he thrust himself into her mouth and began to fuck her face. He went as deep as he could making her gag. He held himself at the back of her throat stopping her from breathing for a moment before pulling back a little.

"Lanny get on the bed so the lady can take a ride."

The big man lay down, his hard cock standing tall. Levon grabbed Ann by the hair and pulled her from his cock. He pulled her to her feet and threw her on the bed. "Lanny wants some of that fine pussy lady so climb on."

Ann quickly straddled the young man and tried to work him into her pussy but Levon put his hands on her ass and shoved her down hard on Lanny's big cock.

"Ahhhgghh."

Levon shoved his cock back in her mouth using it like a pussy as Lanny gripped her hips and with his strong arms began to move her up and down on his cock.

"Hey, Malcolm grease up and let's plug her tight before Rome gets to see if he can make her cry, uncle."

Malcolm took the lube they had brought and poured some on his cock before mounting the bed and putting the head of his cock to Ann's asshole.

"Wait a second brother. Don't shove that thing in her with my cock in her mouth. I don't want to get bit."

Levon pulled his cock out of Ann's throat just long enough for Malcolm to push his cock into her tight ass.

"Oh my god. So fucking good. Fuck me. Fuck me hard"

She vaguely heard Levon laugh "damn, Deon was right the lady is a freak for it."

Then they began to all fuck into her. She felt like she was in the center of a storm, being tossed and turned every which way. It was all she had ever dreamed of. She was being used like a piece of meat. She screamed out her first orgasm around Levons cock in her mouth just before he pushed into her throat and came.

Levon pulled away and watched the other two big men pummel her between them. She came twice more before they disengaged and left her lying there on her stomach. Her ass was still gaping and cum was leaking from her asshole and pussy. She was gasping for air.

Levon looked over at Jerome. "Hey, Rome. You ever get to put that log in a woman's ass?"

Ann heard the giant's low voice rumble behind her "no."

"Grease it up, man. You may never get another chance. No woman in her right mind would let you do it, but she just might."

Ann felt the bed behind her sag when he mounted it and then she felt the huge head of his cock at her ass. When he pushed into her sphincter, despite being loosened already it felt like being pierced by a fence post. She tried to scream and her vision went all white. but a callused hand clasped over her mouth.

Levon spoke into her ear. "Do you wanna say your word?"

Despite the blinding pain, she shook her head violently no.

"Fuck her Rome. She's good."

He tried to be considerate but his size was hard to overcome. He spent five minutes before he was buried in her ass and she was glad he hadn't gone first. When he pulled out the first time it felt like her insides were coming with his cock. When he pushed back in she came as hard as she had ever come in her life.

The next few hours were a blur of being used by all four men. Jerome was her young god. She tried to suck him but couldn't get much of his cock beside the head in her mouth. She climbed on him and rode him to two orgasms, even though when she took him deeply it hurt her inside. It was the best pain she'd ever felt.

Finally, they were spent. She weakly rose from the bed and hugged them one at a time spending an extra moment with Jerome. She had no idea how many orgasms she'd had. After they left she looked at herself in the mirror. Her hips were bruising and she had welts and scratches all over her breasts and ass. Her pussy was sore and her asshole was still on fire. She smiled at her reflection and hugged herself. It was the best night of her life.

When she turned back to the bed she saw a piece of paper. It was a note from Jerome with his phone number. He wanted to meet her. Alone, without the others. She immediately started thinking about a road trip. She would drive by herself if she had to. Her smile grew wider. If she had her way this wouldn't be the last time they met. Now she had to call Greg. She needed clothing and he had work to do.

It was two days later and the small wedding was over. Barbara was decompressing at the end of the reception when Shelly came over with Deon's father.

"Mom, can I ask a favor? Robert changed plans and isn't leaving until the day after tomorrow. His hotel is all booked. Can he stay with you?"

Barbara looked at an older more distinguished version of Deon and beamed "I'd be delighted to let you stay, after all, we're family now."

"Thanks, mom. I love you. See you in a couple of days."

She placed a kiss on Roberts's cheek before leaving.

As Shelly walked away Barbara looked at Robert and asked him "Are you as exhausted as I am?"

He laughed, "with the travel and all I'm tired too."

Barbara took his elbow and started walking him to the car. "I have a lovely pool where we can relax tomorrow. Do you swim?"

"I do but I didn't plan on it so I didn't bring a suit."

Barbara beamed at him. "That won't be a problem. I have something I think you'll like that will fit perfectly."