Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rock hard, you mean," Gareth said, unable to resist it.

She smiled too. "Hmmm... definitely... fuck, Gareth... you've got a strong cock down there... no wonder you were so popular with all the girls at uni... bet they loved riding this thing all night... I hope little old me doesn't disappoint..."

"No way you'll disappoint me," Garth said, between deep, moan-filled kisses. His cock kept up its frantic pace as she bucked her hips. He knew he should be pumping his load by now, but this whole fuck was so damn hot that Gareth didn't want it to end! His balls were aching with all the hot, potent cum Dani had worked up in them so far, and Gareth would love nothing more than to empty those balls into this hot brunette's eager cunt - especially with Dani's challenge about getting her knocked up again! - but Gareth wanted to enjoy this first time with Dani Cohen. After imagining it for so long, he was finally having sex with the woman of his dreams. Sure there was the matter of the drugged boyfriend beside them, but it was easy to forget Jake existed with this stunner riding him into the bed.

"Thanks," Dani purred. Kissing him one more time before sitting straight again. She rode him with a wicked smile on her face; her hands releasing his to sensually play with her tits. Exploring her nipples with her fingertips as she watched Gareth's eyes widen. His hands gripped her white thighs as she used all the muscles in her legs to keep her landings as hard as she could. "Hmm... I love riding your dick, Gareth... you've got such a rideable cock... nice and hard... I'm surprised you've not blown your load in me yet... I appreciate a guy with stamina... lets me really enjoy the ride before I get a cuntful of cum."

"Oh don't worry about that," Gareth said with a smug smile. "I'll be filling your cunt with all of my cum soon... but I really want to enjoy this first fuck of ours, Dani... I want it to be special."

"It is special," Dani said. Her hand reached down to trace the lines of his cheek. "I've wanted to do this for so long, Gareth... all those evenings we stayed behind at the office... talking about all the things that interest us... I wouldn't change them for the world... but I wish I could have done all that while fucking you... I want to catch up to all the lost sex we could have had... I want us to fuck all the time... every day... I want to feel your cock in me every day... I want to feel your cum in me all the time..."

Jesus! The stuff she was saying was making it very hard for Gareth to hold back on blowing his load! But he grinned through it while Dani continued to tell him how much she wanted his cum inside her. He loved hearing all of this from her; especially after so many months jacking off to it in his mind's eye.

Dani could see the struggle on his face, and it amused her no end to see the young man hold on to his cum, all the while her hips and pussy were practically sucking it out of his balls. "You want to make this first fuck of ours a fuck to remember? Let me give you a sight you'll never forget."

With that said Dani leaned back; supporting herself on his legs as she arched her back; thick black hair flowing down all over the sheets between his legs; her eyes closed as she enjoyed how this new position felt, knowing that right now Gareth was being offered the incredible view of a smooth flat stomach going on for ages with two gorgeous tits swaying vigorously on top; held in shape by the implants beneath her smooth white skin.

Gareth was entranced: this view of Dani's breasts was making him even harder - if that were at all possible! His cock twitched inside her as she kept it pumping in and out of her pussy with her vigorous movements. The way she moved her body kept her breasts swaying back and forth; his eyes unable to leave those glorious mounds as he held onto her thighs for dear life.

"Fuck... you've got some amazing tits, Dani," Gareth said as he watched her fuck herself silly on his raging hard cock. "Best decision you ever made!"

"Oh... oh you're just being nice to me..." Dani moaned as she flexed her body. His rigid dick felt so fucking hard in this new posture: sliding up deep within her. Pounding her cervix and sending shivers of excitement coursing through her each time his hot bulbous tip pressed hard against that sensitive wall of her vagina. "Saying all these sweet things about me." Lifting her head up to look down at him between her tits, Dani gave Gareth a wink. "Almost like you've got me just as you want."

"Almost," Gareth said, grinning back.

Dropping her head back, thrusting her hips against his to keep his pleasure coming hard, fast and orgasm-building, Dani closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of this man's thick cock as it plunged up deep inside her. "I bet you thought about me riding your cock," she said slyly, their bodies slapping together loud enough to be heard over the headboard. "I bet you thought about me taking you like this while you jerked off. Thinking about running your hands over my thighs, and my tits..." As she spoke Dani felt Gareth move his hands up her thighs. She felt his fingers as he followed the smooth skin of her hips, felt them move around to feel the contours of her belly, felt him follow her pale skin up between her tits before both hands moved either way, feeling the underside of her breasts, then his finger move up to lie upon her breasts, two aside her nipples.

"God damn... I've thought about fucking you every day, Dani..." Gareth said. "It killed me every time you spoke about your boyfriend..."

"Jealous?" Dani said, smirking; although she knew he couldn't see her face from where it hung back, eyes closed and hair flowing all over the place as she moved her body to take his big cock.

"Insanely jealous," Gareth admitted. "Every time I saw you I wanted you to be riding MY cock! Not his! I would give you so much pleasure it would blow his efforts out of the water!"

Lifting herself up, Dani clamped her hands over his tits. Feeling his fingers squeeze her breasts she smirked down at him; his cock was stirring up another huge orgasm, and she wanted to see his face when she came. She wanted to show him what he was doing to her. "Well you're not half bad, little boy," she purred. "You may not be as big as Jake, but you're still fucking huge, and so fucking thick! Hmmm... so fucking *hard* as well... oh I can't wait to see how much cum you're gonna pump into me... I bet you've got some volume in those big balls of yours!"

Gareth smiled with pride. "You just wait and see, Dani," he said. "I'm going to pump more into you than Jake ever has!"

Her eyes flashed with hunger at the thought of all that cum being blasted into her, and not by her asshole boyfriend but this incredible young man she had wanted to fuck for months now! "I hope you don't disappoint, Gareth," she said. "I want to feel some heavy loads from you, young man!"

"Dani, you're only six years older than me..."

"I've packed a lot of life into those six years," Dani said, then smiled warmly at Gareth's face as he thought about the implications of what she had said. "Don't worry... every step I've taken has led me here. Even the bad steps. I wouldn't change anything to be here, having sex with you."

Turning his hands around, he locked his fingers with hers and helped her keep a steady pace as she fucked herself closer to another incredible orgasm. Dani's hair was flying all around her smooth, pale shoulders, as she bounced enthusiastically on his dick. Feeling that rigid meat pole of his slide up deep into her. Filling her like few men had. Sure he wasn't quite as thick as Jake, but Gareth still spread her wide with his girth, and Dani loved the feeling of his cock plunging up into her. The heat from his dick spreading outward through her flesh until it felt like his energy was being pumped into her.

With his arms braced against his chest, Gareth watched with pride as Dani fucked herself on his cock; fucking herself to another great cum. He resisted giving the sleeping form of Jake one quick cheeky glance: Gareth wanted to ignore the boyfriend. This night wasn't about that cunt: it was about her and Gareth. After so long dancing around each other, pretending to just be good friends, they were finally fucking as they had wanted to for so long. Sure they had to endure Jake being a territorial cunt beforehand, but Gareth wasn't going to let that guy ruin his first night in Dani Cohen. He had already blown her mind with a great cum, and now Gareth was watching a second in the making; one born by Dani's skills as she rocked her body on his cock. Using every part of her flexible torso to take his considerable length from new and exciting angles. Keeping her pleasure coming quick and fast. This part of their fuck was all about her; Gareth didn't care that he was nowhere near cuming himself. He wanted to see Dani cum again, like she had when he had fucked her for an age in missionary.

"God, you look so fucking sexy up there," he said as he felt her push against his hands, using him as a platform for her journey to orgasm number two. "Nothing is as good as the real thing."

"I bet your... hmmm... I bet your imagination was quite... ahhh... 'vivid'..."

"Just a little," Gareth said, slyly.

Dani's eyes flashed with appreciation at what he was not saying. She desperately wanted him to tell her more about what sordid stuff they had done in the erotic temple of his masturbatory fantasies. Just the thought of Gareth beating one out to her after he got back home from one of their many late nights at the office made her feel so wanted. This young man had desired her for so long, and now he was finally getting what he wanted, and so was she!

"Oh fuck... oh we're finally having sex... Gareth... I've finally got your cock between my thighs!" Dani moaned as she bounced frantically on that very dick. Good God, but was it possible for him to get any harder? Only one way to find out: "Oh fuck... tell me... hmmm... tell me about all those naughty fantasies about me... hmmm... tell me how much you enjoyed beating this thick cock of yours while thinking about all the nasty things you would do to me if... oh fuck... if given the... oh my... oh... if given the chance..."

Oh she was close now! Dani could feel her orgasm brewing inside her like an explosion waiting to be unleashed. This was threatening to be just as full-body as the last, and Dani bounced her thighs on his as she rode her way to a second cum.

"First time I thought about us having sex was the first day Amanda introduced us," he said as he clutched her hands. Jesus Christ, but Dani was slamming herself down onto him harder and faster than before! She must be close to cuming, and Gareth was only too happy to give her some erotic ammunition to get that orgasm gun firing. "Do you remember?"

"Oh... oh fuck yes... oh I loved that top your were wearing... hmmm... you looked so damn hot and sexy..." It had been a Tool concert t-shirt, and Dani had used it to strike up a conversation around their shared musical interests, which eventually had led to their shared artistic loves. "So fucking hot... oh I rubbed one out to you afterwards..."

Gareth's eyes flashed. He didn't know that! "You did? When?"

"Hmmm... naughty boy... we're not talking about *my* masturbations here... what did you do to me that time, Gareth? What did you think about when you were jerking this thick, hard cock of yours? Where were we? What were we... oh fuck yes... what were we doing?"

"I fucked you on your desk," Gareth said. "You rode my dick in your office chair. I pushed you down on the table and fucked you from behind while I slapped your ass like I owned it."

"Oh fuck! Yes! Oh fuck I want you to fuck me in the office!" Dani moaned as she pictured how it would go down (and how *she* would go down): her face on the table, her arms sweeping the keyboard and mouse aside as Gareth gripped her ass and ploughed her from behind. "Oh fuck! I want you to fuck me in the office, Gareth. Fuck me on my desk and chair! Oh fuck! That's so hot! What else did we do?"

"We fucked everywhere, Dani!" Gareth said. Feeling his own orgasm begin to take form as he told her about the images that had made him cum so fucking hard that day: he had sprayed his gunk in the shower. Coating the fucking tiles with his cum; unable to get the image of this sexy woman out of his mind. "All the tables, chairs, the sofas, the walls, the doors - fuck! We made it all our sex pad!"

"Oh yes! Oh we need to do that!" Dani moaned as she slammed herself down onto his massive cock. She was so fucking close now! She could feel her orgasm bubbling inside her, like it wanted to be unleashed! "Next time... hmmm... next time we need to fuck in the office... oh God... I want to fuck you on all the tables, Gareth... fuck you and milk this cock of yours in every room..."

"Oh God yes! I'm going to fuck you at the office, Dani!"

"Yes! Fuck yes! Tell me more! What else did you think about, you gorgeous man?"

"Remember when we went to that conference the other month?"

Dani grinned with horny excitement as she fucked herself silly on his dick. "Oh God yes! That was such a fucking bore! I almost fell asleep! I... oh fuck it's so close... I can't believe I said yes to Amanda about going... but I... oh fuck... so close... I'm so glad you went with me..."

"So am I! I thought about fucking you in that room! Remember the table they had set up right at the front? With the projector?"

"You thought about fucking me right in front of them all?" It had been a packed auditorium; so many artists had come to listen about the wonders of AI enhancement, and they had all left with little positives to say about it all. Dani had hated it, and she had been so glad Gareth had come with her that day.

"I wanted them to watch me as I fucked you silly on that table!" Gareth said, recalling that hot session of self-pleasure quite vividly. That fantasy had filled two socks and ruined one of his best t-shirts when Gareth had cleaned himself up. "I wanted them to watch me make you cum again and again!"

"Oh God! That's so hot!" Dani remembered the auditorium, and now imagined herself spread over the table, legs in the air, as Gareth hammered away for the whole crowd to watch. Thinking about Gareth pulling his cock out to spray cum all over her tits was doing wonders for her next orgasm. "Oh fuck... tell me more... please Gareth... tell me more about all the ways you thought about fucking me..."

"Making a list?" Gareth said, grinning.

"Hmmm..." opening an eye to regard him, Dani smirked at his expression. "Definitely. Now... tell me some more sordid stories, Gareth... I'm almost about to cum... I want you to tell me how you thought about fucking me... make me cum *hard*."

"I've thought about fucking you in places we've never gone together," Gareth said. His breaths were sounding heavy now; he was struggling not to progress on his own road to orgasm town, as this brunette stunner bounced frantically on top of him. Her large fake tits swayed violently as her hips slammed down onto his. He felt his cock pumping deep up into her. Pounding hard on her cervix like he wanted to break through and pump his cum directly into her womb. Probably best if he didn't.

"Hmmm... such as?" Dani asked, smiling wickedly as she continued to encourage this man to reveal all of his masturbatory fantasies about her. That orgasm was close now: she was going to cum hard all over his cock in cowgirl. Dani loved being on top; she loved being the one in control of a fuck, and she realised now that so did Jake. Their sex had always been power-plays. Gareth though flowed with her; he had had his moment to rock her world and now he was content to lay back and let her show off her own moves. That look in his eye told Dani all she needed to know about how close to cuming *he* was as well, and the thought of Gareth filling her with all the hot cum in his balls kept her riding him hard. She could practically feel the heat from his testicles as her ass landed heavily on his cock.

"Fucked a girl once on the backseat of her car," Gareth said, grinning. "I love to think about what it would have been like if she had been you."

"Hmmm... I do love fucking in a car..." Dani purred, recalling quite a few car encounters of the sexual kind herself. A few of her previous boyfriends didn't have a house or flat to call their own, and so she had fucked them in the backs of cars and vans. "Tell me... what did you do to her?"

"Oh we did quite a few positions," Gareth said. Stacey had been a fucking great lay, but she was not Dani Cohen. "Cowgirl, doggy-style, sixty-nine... finished with me on top."

"Did you cum inside her?" Dani asked breathlessly. God, she was so close now!

"Of course."

"Hmmm... oh that's so hot... I've fucked guys in cars before... I've ridden them in the back seat of their car... hmmm... in their van... I've fucked them on top... against the sides... missionary... riding on their laps... spooning... oh I've been a very naughty girl, Gareth... I hope you don't find all this... intimidating..."

"Hell no!" Gareth said. His fingers gripped hers tighter. "Makes me want to fuck you better!"

"Good! Fuck me, Gareth! Fuck me better than those boys did!" Dani gasped. Her hips slapped against his hard and fast now. So fucking close! Her fingers were so pale with how hard she was squeezing his hands, but his hold on her was giving Dani such a great platform to fuck against. The headboard was slamming against the wall now - how Jake was still asleep Dani didn't know, but she was fucking glad he was! Not that she would care if her boyfriend woke up, but right now Dani wanted to enjoy this fuck with Gareth, and not have it interrupted by Jake. "Oh fuck me...! Fuck me good! Fuck me like you've always thought about... fuck me like you imagine you do all of those times you've jacked off to me..."

"I will, don't you worry..." Gareth said. "Right now this is your moment, Dani... show me how good you fuck... show me how much you want my cum..."

"Oh I fucking want it! I fucking want all of it!" Dani moaned as she bounced her ass. "I want to milk this great cock of yours for hours! Oh... oh fuck... give it all to me... pump it all into me... I want all of it... hmmm... fucking all of it... oh God yes! Give it to me... give it all to me, Gareth... I want your hot... hot thick... hmmm... thick cum inside me... fucking cum in me!"

How the hell could anyone resist that? Gareth was certainly trying his damn best, as Dani kept up her furious pace. Keeping her hips bouncing hard and fast on his cock as she rode closer and closer to another incredible orgasm. Gareth broke away from her hands to grip her thighs as he helped her hand hard on his cock. Dani squeezed her tits and worked her nipples as she rode him closer and closer to a great cum.

"Oh God! Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes, Gareth! I fucking love riding your dick! Oh fuck... oh fuck... I rarely got to fuck Jake like this... he hates me being on top..."

"Fucking loser," Gareth said. Pulling her pale thighs down onto him with her movements, their combined efforts keeping her fucking bed-shakingly hard. "How can anyone not want to see you on top? I fucking love this! Your tits are so great from down here!"

"Hmmm... you mean these tits?" Dani said, cupping her breasts and squeezing them teasingly as she rode him. "Do you like seeing my tits from down there, Gareth? Do you like the view from your back?"

"Fuck yes! It's so hot watching you ride me!" Gareth continued to help her land on his dick so hard the bed was shaking beneath. "I can't wait to fuck you on and against everything in this room!"

"Oh... oh fuck yes... oh that's going to be so hot..." Dani moaned. Her fingers squeezed her tits as she rode him. "We're gonna fuck so much tonight... we're gonna fuck tomorrow... somehow I know we're gonna fuck tomorrow..."

1...1112131415...19