Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, Dani..." Gareth said. Whispering straight into her open mouth as Dani moaned with her approaching orgasm. His cock pounded deep inside her. Their bodies sliding against each other as she bounced hard on his dick. "Cum for me... cum for me... I want to see you cum."

"Oh fuck... Gareth! Fuck!" Dani whimpered. It was approaching fast! Promising to be bigger, and more intense than the last one! "Fuck! I'm... hmmm... cuming... I'm cuming... I'm gonna cum... oh fuck... you're gonna make me cum... I'm gonna cum all over your cock... hmmm... oh fuck... fuck me... fuck me, Gareth... hmmm... please... fuck... fuck... FUCK! FUCK ME, GARETH! FUCK ME PLEASE! GOD! OH GOD, GARETH! HOW ARE YOU MAKING ME FEEL THIS?!? OH GOD!!! GARETH!!!"

Wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders Dani clutched tightly to him as her orgasm hit with the force of a small atomic bomb: incredible pleasures erupted from within, spreading out to her limbs, fingers and toes, all the way to her head where she felt her heart pounding inside a skull already rattled by two incredible orgasms. Dani was only barely comprehending the change in position as she was turned around. As the orgasm began to fade she leaned back, feeling him hold her arms; feeling so safe in his control; Dani leaned back until the base of her spine rested on his knees, and she realised Gareth was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

Opening her eyes she looked up at him, and smiled at his expression. "Like what you see?"

Gareth did: here was this slim, hot, pale-skinned woman with gorgeous eyes and a thick head of black hair, parts of her meticulously tattooed with designs that she had come up with, laying back on his legs; her hands gripping his arms and his hands gripped her arms, having just had a third incredible orgasm, eager to experience another one with him.

Gareth wasn't sure how much longer he could last. This fuck was everything he had fantasised about, and more! His imagination was nothing compared to actually fucking Dani Cohen; soon he would be pumping his first load of cum into this horny brunette, and Gareth was eager to see it be the first of many loads to come tonight (or should that be 'to cum'?)

"Hmmm... cat got your tongue?" Dani said, smirking at how Gareth was obviously so caught by how she looked leaning back on his legs. She was a fucking catch, and she knew it! With his eyes still roaming her lean body, Dani began to flex her hips; she felt his cock resume sliding into and out of her pussy once more. "Do you remember what we're doing here tonight, Gareth?"

He grinned. "How could I forget? I've got all night to fuck you, Dani. I'm going to fill you with more cum than Sleeping Beauty behind me ever could."

"What did I say about bringing him into our sex?" Dani said, although not harshly. She loved it when Gareth talked shit about her boyfriend (could she even still consider Jake that? It felt like she had almost made up her mind about what to do with him after this incredible night was over and she returned to the real world and not this magical 'fucking Gareth' world she was in right at this moment). Dani loved hearing Gareth be proud of his own sexual capabilities; not put off by Jake's earlier power trip.

"Sorry Dani, but I just can't help myself," Gareth said. Holding her arms he watched as Dani flexed her hips against him. He felt his cock begin to piston deep into her once more. He knew it was giving her incredible pleasure, just as the feeling of his dick sliding against the insides of her tight pussy was giving him pleasure as well. Maybe a little too much: Gareth reckoned it would not be too long before he was pumping his first load into this gorgeous woman's pussy. "He may have a bigger cock, but we both know who's fucking you the best."

"Hmmm... you are... definitely..." Dani said. Her eyes flashing with hunger as she bucked her hips against him. This was a much slower pace than what they had been fucking to, but Dani was still enjoying this far more than Jake's furious assaults on her pussy. It was intimate how Gareth rubbed against her as his cock slid back and forth inside her tight pussy. This was so unlike any of her previous lovers; mostly men who she had fucked for the pleasure of fucking. Dani thought she had something with Jake, but he had proved himself no better than the addicts she had had sex with in her troubled past. Just another man using her for his own pleasures.

But Gareth? Gareth wanted to pleasure her. He wanted her to cum, not for his own ego, but to see her filled with pleasure.

"Oh fuck... hmmm... Gareth... oh I love fucking you... oh I can do this all night... all day... I just want to have your cock in me all the time, baby... oh fuck... so big and thick... hmmm... so hard... I fucking love your cock... so good... just stay hard and in me forever..."

Gareth's grin was threatening to split his face wide open and he listened to Dani fuck herself on his dick. Her eyes were almost closed with how good he must feel for her. Her moaning was low and seductive; really making him hard as she kept his cock pistoning deep into her. Taken together Dani was light-years ahead of any girl he had fucked at uni. She was the perfect woman for him, and Gareth was going to fuck her all night, in every way he could in this small room they were sharing.

"Oh fuck yes... fuck me... fuck me good... oh I love your cock... I love how you feel inside me... I love how good your cock feels..." Dani moaned as she rocked herself on his dick. "I love how you make me feel... hmmm... so fucking good... oh keep fucking me... keep fucking me..."

"I think *you're* the one doing the fucking right now, Dani."

One eye opened to look up at him. "Don't be fucking smartass," she said, but not unkindly.

Gareth just grinned. A moment later that eye closed again, and Dani resumed rocking herself on his huge cock. Enjoying the feeling of a monstrous hard dick plunging up into her needy cunt over and over. Dani had no idea how long they had been fucking so far - near two hours? - but all she cared about was Gareth's meaty cock pumping into her. How he had not cum yet was really fucking annoying: Dani wanted to feel his huge load inside her! She had had too much of Jake's cum pumped inside her, and she wanted to feel Gareth's big loads soon!

"Oh fucking cum already..." she moaned as she rocked her hips. "Please, Gareth... cum inside... make me feel your cum... your hot cum... fill me up... please... empty those fucking balls of yours inside me... don't make me beg all night!"

"Don't worry, Dani!" Gareth said. "I'm nearing my limit! I won't be able to hold back for much longer... I just want to see you cum again before I fill you up."

"Hmmm... do you like seeing me cum? Do you like watching me cum all over your big dick?"

"Hell yeah! You look so fucking sexy when you cum! I love watching you cum all over my cock! I'm going to make you cum all night!"

"Oh fuck yes! I want to fuck this hot cock of yours all night!" Dani moaned, rocking a little bit faster now. She could feel another orgasm bubbling away inside her, and she was eager to feel it as quickly as possible. "But if you think I'm going to cum alone this time you're mistaken!"

Before Gareth could even register what was happening Dani broke her arms away from his and flung them back onto the carpet; with a wicked grin on her face she wrapped her legs around his waist and tugged. Caught by surprise Gareth slid forward, falling off the edge of the bed. Falling to his knees, he landed with a grunt.

"Jesus! Careful there!" Gareth said as Dani lifted herself up to sit on his lap, though with both arms still behind her; braced against the carpet. "You could snap my dick in half doing shit like that!"

"Awww... we wouldn't want to break this gorgeous cock of yours now... would we?" Dani said, a hand gently caressing Gareth's jawline as she resumed rocking her hips against his. That thick cock of his (mercifully untouched by her crazy manoeuvre), continued to pump back and forth in her moist, tight pussy. "Especially when I have so much planned for this cock... hmmm... I want to see how much you can cum, young man..."

"Again I'm not *that* much younger than you," Gareth said, although with a warm smile at her words. The way she was rocking her hips against his was so good; her pussy was really clamping down hard around his cock in this new position, and Gareth was loving the feeling. "You want all my cum, Dani? Want me to fill you up with my seed?"

With her arms braced against the floor behind her, Dani flexed her body against his; keeping a nice, tight pace as she took his cock. Her thick black hair was sticking to her face, leaving small gaps between which her grey eyes were locked on his; filled with lust and need for this man and all the contents of his balls. Her mouth was fixed in an erotic grin, teeth clamped down over her bottom lip; panting and breathing hard through her nose as she fucked his gorgeous man's huge cock with her tight pussy. Her deep breathing kept her tits rising and falling in a way that Gareth couldn't take his eyes from!

"What's the matter, Gareth?" Dani teased as she took his cock. "Do you like watching my tits as I fuck you? Do you like the way... hmmm... do you like the way they bounce?"

"Fucking hell, Dani: I could watch you fuck me all night!"

"Good, because I want to fuck you all night," Dani said. "We're gonna fuck so much... all night, and all day... oh God, Gareth... I'm gonna milk your cock for all the cum in your balls time and time again until I fucking drain them... you're gonna cum so much into me my eyes will turn all white with your spunk! Oh fuck! I want you, Gareth! I want you so fucking bad! Fill me! Fucking fill me up with your cum... oh fuck... fuck... I need it, Gareth! I need it!"

"Oh God... fuck! You keep this up and I'm going to cum inside you!" Gareth groaned as he held Dani's ass, helping her thrust against his dick. He felt his thick eight inches pump deep into her over and over as she rocked herself against him. She was so fucking tight, and she had been tight around his cock for so long; Gareth wasn't sure if he could hold back from cuming much longer! Only a desire to cum with her kept him from blowing his load, but from the look in Dani's sweaty face it seemed like her own orgasm was fast approaching.

"Hmmm... fuck me Gareth... fuck me good..." Dani moaned as she rocked against his cock, his strong hands helping her keep a fast, hard rhythm as they fucked on the floor beside the bed. He leaned back against the side of the bed, loving the sight of this sweaty woman fuck herself to yet another orgasm on his dick. His condom-free dick, no less! Gareth, like any good Eroshire male, loved to fuck without a condom (bonus points, of course, if he could cum inside), but even then it felt so fucking good to be inside Dani - with or without protection he would remember this sex for the rest of his life! "Hmmm... so fucking good... oh fuck... oh your cock, Gareth... hmmm... so good... so hard... hmmm... I love the feel of your cock... I love how it feels inside me... God... your cock, Gareth... I've got your cock inside me... how does it feel?"

"Fucking amazing!" Gareth gasped as he helped her rock hard against his dick. He was near to cuming himself! His cock sent fierce bolts of pleasure coursing through him each time it made a hard impact against her cervix, and his balls were so painful with cum it felt like they would pop! Her pussy was so fucking tight around his dick Gareth wasn't sure he would pull out the same size as when he entered her! "So fucking good! God, Dani! It feels so fucking good!"

"Hmmm... I'm glad... I'm so happy to be fucking you, Gareth... I've wanted to fuck you for so... so long... hmmm... so fucking good... oh fuck... I'm gonna cum soon... I can feel it... you're going to make me cum again, Gareth... I'm going to cum all over your big dick... again! Oh fuck... how do you feel, Gareth? Going to make your co-worker cum all over your big... big dick... cum all... all over your big cock... fuck!"

"Fucking feels amazing!" Gareth gasped. God, he was so close now! He could feel the cum broil inside his balls. Churning around like it was eager to be pumped up into Dani's fertile womb. His cock was practically exploding with intense pleasure each time it kissed the end of her vagina. It was so close now! He was going to cum inside Dani! He was finally going to fill her pussy with all the cum in his balls! "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, Dani! Oh fuck... I'm gonna fill you up! That's how much I love fucking you! I'm going to cum in you more than Jake - or any man - ever has!"

"Oh fuck yes! Cum in me! Fucking cum in me!" Dani moaned as she fucked him harder, within her the next orgasm was almost about to explode; filling her with that intense pleasure she had come to expect from Gareth and his incredible cock. "Oh God... oh fuck... Gareth... oh you make me cum so good... oh I love our sex, Gareth... I love how you make me cum... I love our sex... Oh fuck... make me cum, Gareth... cum with me... fill me up... please... cum with me... please... cum with me... I want to make sweet, sweet music with you..."

His fingers were practically sinking into the smooth flesh of her buttocks as Gareth helped her rock hard against his rock hard cock. Over and over; pleasure shooting through them each time his organ plunged balls-deep into her, pounding on her cervix like he wanted to break through to her fertile womb. His back was soaking the bed sheets; his skin was dripping with sweat; her body was glistening from the illumination of the small bedside lights; her smooth, pale stomach was soaked in sweat as she flexed it over and over. Driving herself against him again and again, a maelstrom of an orgasm brewing inside her; given further force each time she took him all the way to the base of his huge, thick cock.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck... fuck.... Gareth... I'm gonna cum on your cock... oh fuck!"

Her movements were fast and frantic now. Her body slammed against his so hard he rocked the bed behind him each time she made contact. Dani wondered how Jake could sleep through all of this, and realised she didn't care. She didn't care if he woke up and saw her fucking Gareth like this: covered in sweat, with her long black hair sticking to her pale face, and her eyes wide with lust as she regarded this sexy, toned man sitting back against the bed, his hands gripping her ass cheeks like he owned them (and perhaps he did now). Her full lips were open, breathing deeply with the effort of giving this man her pussy so hard and fast.

"Oh fuck... Gareth... fuck... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum, Gareth... oh fuck... oh it's so close now... so fucking close... I'm gonna cum all over your beautiful cock... oh your hard... thick... big cock... oh fuck... Gareth... I'm gonna cum... you're making me cum... you gonna cum with me?"

Gareth nodded: he was so on the edge that he couldn't speak. His cock was so fucking sensitive right now: bolts of electric pleasure shot through him each time he felt his cock head pound her cervix; shivers of excitement coursing through him each time he plunged his dick all the way in. Any moment now he knew she would tip him over the edge, and he would blast her fertile inside with his thick cum.

"Cum with me, Gareth... cum with me... oh fuck... cum with me... lets cum together..."

Holding out her hand, Dani gripped his and used it as leverage to fuck him even harder. Their hips slamming together so hard and fast it was sending droplets of sweat flying everywhere. Her mouth was hanging open in an almost perpetual moan of pleasure, and she hadn't even cum yet!

Not yet: but it was close. So fucking close! Dani could practically feel the threat of her orgasm. His cock plunged up into her over and over. Every vein on his dick could be felt, and the heat of his organ practically burned her sensitive flesh.

"OH FUCK! GARETH! OH MY GOD! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM, GARETH! FUCK! OH, I LOVE YOUR COCK! I LOVE YOUR BIG, THICK COCK! FUCK ME AND CUM IN ME! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCKING CUM IN ME!!! GARETH!!!!"

Throwing her head back Dani's vision blacked out as pleasure erupted from inside her pussy for the fourth time tonight by Gareth's hand; even though she could feel her eyes were wide open, Dani saw nothing but darkness; as if all senses had been blasted into submission by the pleasure her vagina was giving her.

Then she felt it: the sensation she had been longing for since she first took Gareth into her, and for the last hour or two or however long they had been fucking for.

Gareth gripped Dani's hand with his own hand - his other squeezing her ass cheeks - as he felt a torrent of hot gunk travel up the length of his cock. Gareth felt the tip of his cock expand as hot jets of baby-making gunk blasted out at point-blank range; splashing all over Dani's cervix in an eruption of viscous virile fluid.

"OH FUCK! YOU'RE CUMING INSIDE! OH GOD!" Dani moaned as she felt his heavy, potent ejaculations hammer her cervix. His cock was pressed right up against it, and the power of his organ was blasting fluids with such force Dani could practically feel her body vibrate with each of his immense loads as it erupted against her cervix. Thick gunk sloshed around inside her; his cock quickly filled her and within moments Dani felt cum squirt out from where her vagina had its lips gripping the base of his cock. She felt that huge rod shudder with each heavy ejaculation.

"Oh God... I'm cuming inside you!" Gareth moaned as his cock emptied his balls into her. Each load made his cock shudder with both the power of his ejaculations and the sheer volume of hot gunk he was throwing up through his dick. This had been a long and lusty fuck, and Gareth had a lot of cum to give normally; he was going to fucking drown her in spunk. "Take it! Fucking take it all, you beautiful, talented slut!"

"YES! GIVE IT TO ME! I WANT IT!" Dani moaned with delight as she felt heavy load after hot, heavy load pump into her. Cum was squirting out all over his lap; thick globs running down his legs and balls. The carpet was being soaked in their fluids, as Gareth pumped more and more of his thick cum into this beautiful woman. She moaned as heavy ejaculations splashed against the inside of her pussy. She moaned as she felt her body shudder with the force of his cum. After so long a fuck Dani was in heaven to feel this young man cum inside her. It was everything she had wanted, everything she had imagined, and more.

"So fucking good!" Gareth moaned as he felt his cum being pumped up from his balls. This was all he had dreamed it would feel; his cock throbbing with the immense load this lusty hours long fuck had conjured up; thick virile fluid gushing out of the tip of his cock to spray all over Dani's cervix. Gareth imagined his heavy, potent loads soaking through to seep into her fertile womb. It didn't matter if she was on the pill; he knew his cum was potent as fuck! "So fucking good..."

Through the pounding pleasure of her orgasm Dani regarded this handsome young man who had fucked her so good for so long. Each time his heavy ejaculations splashed against her cervix she felt an explosion of intense euphoria that spread through her in successive tsunami waves. It consumed her again and again, until it felt to Dani that she would never stop cuming; that there would always be this incredible feeling of pleasure coursing through her whole body.

Yet eventually, after what seemed like an age, her orgasm slowly faded away; only Gareth was still pumping his spunk up into her. With her eyes widening in surprise, Dani released his hand to support herself against the carpet. Looking down in shock at the thick gunk now gushing out of their combined organs.

"Holy shit! Gareth! You can CUM!" She said as she watched his thick cock throb with each load of spunk he was pumping into her. Not even Jake had ever filled her with so much cum, and he came twice as much as Brad (the father of her child) had in that van all those years ago! "Jesus! Are you ever going to stop?"

1...1314151617...19