Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? Don't get me wrong I'll fuck you all day tomorrow if I could, but what are we going to do about sleeping beauty over there?"

They both looked over at Jacob, who was sleeping on his back, mouth wide open, snoring over the sounds of their fucking.

Despite the impending orgasm-apocalypse about to occur inside her, Dani made a face at the reminder that her boyfriend was right there next to them; an unfortunate fact she had managed to actually forget with how good it was to finally fuck Gareth. "Oh fuck..." she muttered, as she bounced erratically on Gareth's meat pole. Her hair all about in her face and her tits swaying in a most alarming manner. "Oh... what the fuck are we going to do... about... oh fuck... about that... that *fuck*? What... oh fuck... fuck... Gareth! OH FUCK! OH MY GOD! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

With his hands on her hips Gareth helped impale her on his dick over and over as Dani came hard for the second time on Gareth's cock. Her body arched backwards, arms braced against his legs, as she fucked herself through an immense torrents of pleasure that gushed out from inside to fill every part of her. Nerve endings were set alight by the experience. Her eyes were wide and saw nothing as her mind lost the ability to comprehend what she was looking at.

All that Dani could focus on was pleasure. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! I LOVE YOUR COCK! I LOVE FUCKING YOU, GARETH! FUCK ME FOREVER! DON'T YOU EVER STOP FUCKING ME! OH MY GOD! OH FUCKING HELL!"

Gareth gave Jake the side-eye as he helped Dani ride her orgasm to the end, and smirked when he saw the other man continue to snore loudly through the loud sounds of his girlfriend having the second best cum of her life. "Hear that, mate?" Gareth said as Dani continued to scream hot obscenities as she fucked Gareth's huge cock; her pussy cuming all over it for the second time this night. "Sounds like she's having some fun. Wanna take notes?"

Dani's pussy gushed fluids all over Gareth; drenching his pubic hair in her juices as Dani rode his huge cock; her orgasm engulfing every part of her body until Dani felt she would never stop cuming! The muscles of her arms were locked so tightly she didn't think she would ever move them again; her throat was now painful with how loudly she was screaming about how much she loved having sex with Gareth, and how good his cock was, and how she would always be fucking him in every possible way a woman could fuck a guy, and all she could hear was her own voice, and all she could feel was this blinding pleasure, kept riding high by how her hips continued to take his cock over and over and over...

At some point, when Dani finally regained some semblance of consciousness, her arms had let go of Gareth's legs and she had collapsed back onto him. His cock still balls-deep inside her. A warm afterglow now filled her; though with it came some post-nut clarity, and Dani looked over at Jake, terrified that he would be sitting up looking back at her, having heard and seen her cum all over Gareth's dick for the second time tonight.

Miraculously Jake was still snoring.

"Jake, roll over onto your side," Dani said, and when her boyfriend did just that she looked at Gareth between her huge tits with a confused look. "What the fuck...?"

Gareth shrugged.

"Help me up," Dani said, extending a tired arm towards him. "I think you've just fucked a year off my life with that..."

Gripping her arm, Gareth used her weight to haul himself upright as well. They met with a slap of their chests colliding; that moment of contact sparking a smile on each of them. As she settled her legs around him, Dani enjoyed the feeling of her breasts pressed up against his chest, her tits moving against his skin. Both of them were absolutely drenched in sweat. "Hmmm... I wonder if you'll score a hat-trick," she purred. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders as she began to bounce on his cock again. "Three mind-melting cums in a row... must be an award for that..."

"If not, wanna name it?" Gareth said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He loved how close she was to him now; her grey eyes barely a few inches from him, filled with such lust that it was getting real difficult not to cum inside her right now.

"Hmmm... what will we call it?" Dani said. She was fucking him real slow now in comparison to their incredible lusty fucks earlier, and to be honest she was loving this change of pace: sure it wasn't *slow* - she was bouncing on his dick with a decent pace - but it was a definite step down in tempo from the furious bed-shaking fucking of before. But she liked that: Dani didn't like sex staying the same for hours. She loved it when she changed rhythm with her lover; Jake never did want to do that, now she thought about it.

"The 'Dani Cohen Tri-Cum Award'."

She laughed. "That's fucking terrible," she said. "I love it!"

"Need to design a trophy," Gareth said. As he spoke he explored her hips and ass as she rode him; fingers moving gently across her sweaty pale skin, feeling how smooth and warm it was to the touch. Her tits were squeezed against his chest; the flesh rolling against his muscular pecs as she bounced enthusiastically on his rigid pole. They had been fucking for ages now, but Gareth still wasn't anywhere near cuming. Not that he cared: seeing Dani enjoy riding his dick was hot enough for him! "Any ideas?"

"Hmmm... I've got a few," Dani said. "Need to make it garish... big and extravagant... a trophy fit for such a feat of incredible sexual performance..."

"I like the sound of that... 'incredible sexual performance'..." Gareth moved his hands up to her shoulders, pulling her closer so he could enjoy the feeling of her large fake tits pressed between their bodies. "How's this performance rating on your list?"

"Hmmm... up there... maybe top five..." Dani said, giving him a wink to let him know it was all in good humour. Truth be told this was probably the best fuck of her life: no other boyfriend had made her cum so hard, and even then the sheer pleasure she was feeling of just having sex with Gareth was enough to rank this fuck in the top spot: this was much better than having sex with Jake, even if Jake was bigger than Gareth. Jake just got inside her: Gareth was getting under her skin and really making her feel connected to him in a way she had never felt with any previous sexual partner.

Gareth pretended to look hurt. "Top five? Not even top three? Am I not worth a medal?"

"Maybe bronze..."

"Oh! She wounds me!" Gareth jerked his head to his right, towards Sleeping Beauty. "It's him, isn't it?"

"Don't be silly!" Dani said, playfully slapping the back of Gareth's head. "We won't sully this hot fuck by mentioning He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named."

"Voldemort?"

Dani glared. A curious look for someone to have when they are covered in sweat, face partially hidden by their thick black hair, and cheeks flushed with post-orgasmic bliss, as well as all the exercise they were doing right now.

Gareth smiled. "Which lucky fellers are topping me?"

"Well there was this one guy I knew back in Kreenpye who creampied me for the first time in the back of his van," Dani said; her eyes roaming the ceiling like she was revisiting the moment, which she kinda was: Brad Cutter (no resemblance to any other Brads that might be mentioned in other tales) had been a young apprentice carpenter, and had fucked her enthusiastically in the back of his van seven times: she had swallowed three but taken four deep in her unprotected pussy. "First time I ever had a guy cum inside me. Felt good... real good... so I took three more loads of cum from him."

"That sounds like it was a hot fuck," Gareth said, not feeling an ounce of jealousy. Why would he, when he currently had his eight inch dick pumping in and out of Dani's wet pussy? "Remind me to fuck you in the back of my van... when I get one."

"Hmmm... definitely... might let you knock me up like Brad did..."

Gareth's eyebrows rose. "So he's the dad! Does he..."

"Oh fuck no: he did a runner the day I told him," Dani said, her head rolling back with years of frustration. "Haven't seen or heard from him since... and neither has Chloe..."

"I'd like to meet Chloe someday..."

Dani looked at him. Her eyes filled with sadness. "So would I."

Gareth kissed her. It wasn't the passionate, tongue-filled kissing of earlier, but a gentle kiss. It lasted for an age, during which Dani continued to move against him; taking his cock with gentle, but powerful thrusts; keeping him pumping up into her, keeping her pleasure coming as she had so far during this incredible, lengthy fuck - and it wasn't over yet! Dani was pleasantly surprised by Gareth's dick control; that he hadn't blown his load just yet was exciting. She wanted to cum a few more times before she came with him, and she did want to cum with Gareth. Ending a hot fuck with a simultaneous orgasm was just the right thing to do, but Dani also loved to cum more than the guy did. It was just how a fuck should go. Equality be damned: a woman should always cum more than a man.

Female orgasms made the world go round, as Zehra always claimed.

"God... Dani I swear I'll do everything in my power to help you see your girl," Gareth said, and as he spoke his hands moved up to her shoulders. Gripping them tightly - but not too tightly - he helped her bounce on his cock with renewed vigour; Dani reciprocated, perhaps fuelled by this declaration of his, or perhaps because another orgasm was bubbling inside her, or perhaps a bit of both.

"Oh fuck... yes... fuck, that's so sweet of you..." Dani said, kissing him enthusiastically; his huge cock pistoning up inside her with greater speed now. The sweet, intimate fuck that their sex had become now returning to the lusty, passionate screwing that they had enjoyed so far. While his declaration had been sweet, Dani wasn't sure what a guy like Gareth could do; how could he do what Dani herself had spent years trying: convince Social Services that she was now in a healthy state of mind to be a mother?

No, that was still a pipe dream: Dani had burnt too many bridges in her youth with too many important people for such a reunion to be easy. She *would* see Chloe again - of that she was so very sure - but it would not happen overnight, nor thanks to some magic wands being waved by other people. She would see her daughter again through years of hard work; hard work that had been set back several years thanks to the asshole sleeping next to her.

And if he found out what she was doing right now?

As Dani rode Gareth's dick towards her third orgasm of this fuck, her mind conjured all kinds of horrible scenarios that a guy like Jacob Cook would do to her chances of seeing Chloe again if he found out she was having sex with Gareth. No doubt he had the resources to severely hamper, if not totally destroy, her chances of seeing her daughter again. If he could make Zehra almost unemployable in a large city that should be teeming with job opportunities, then Dani was sure Jacob would severely fuck up her long, painful road to be reunited with Chloe.

But fuck him! Fuck that arrogant cocksucker!

Looking at him sleeping so peacefully next to her, as she bounced erratically on Gareth's dick, Dani scowled at the man who thought he could control her. "I'm going to see my daughter," she said. "I'm going to see her and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. I'm going to fuck my colleague, and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it."

"You fucking tell him, Dani," Gareth grunted as he helped her land hard on his dick. Hearing her talk like this to that asshole was such a turn on! He loved seeing the fire in Dani's eyes - her determination made those large grey orbs come alive with a passion that he only saw when she spoke of her art. It was the passion Gareth had been attracted to, and seeing it this close made his dick so fucking hard Gareth was sure he could crush coal into diamonds with it!

"I'm gonna fuck this man every day!" Dani moaned as she felt her orgasm approach like eighty freight cars behind a colossal diesel locomotive whose brakes no longer worked! Her pussy was still smouldering from the last cum, and Dani could tell this next one was going to be an absolute motherfucker. Being so close to Gareth - feeling his hot, sweaty chest pressing against hers, his abs rubbing against her nipples as she grinded her body against his - was all so fucking intimate! Dani was loving fucking this hot stud of a man in such a sweaty position. So much of their skin is in contact; soaking each other with all the sweat this hot, lusty fuck was causing. "I'm gonna fuck him every... hmmm... every day! I don't care about your cock... Jake... I only want Gareth's dick in me... I want to feel Gareth's big, thick cock in me... I want him to fuck me... hmmm... I want to feel his cock... his cum... I want to feel his body against mine... his skin... so hot... I want to feel all of him... every day... hmmm... oh fuck... every day... you can't stop me, Jake... you can't stop me fucking this man... because I want to fuck him... I want to fuck him so badly... more than I've ever wanted to fuck a man..."

Jesus Christ! Gareth thought his cock might actually explode with what Dani was moaning, as she furiously humped his cock; taking all of his eight inches like a pro; desperate to feel him cum inside her, although Gareth was equally desperate to keep this incredibly first fuck going as long as he could! He wanted to remember this moment in years to come. He wanted to be an old man near the end of his life, recalling this incredible sex; the memories keeping him warm and filled with satisfaction of a life lived well.

"I want to fuck you every day as well, Dani," Gareth moaned. Using his grip on her shoulders to keep her slamming down hard onto his cock. How he had not blown his load yet was a fucking miracle, and Gareth gave thanks to his incredible stamina and dick control that he hadn't filled her warm, moist and dear-God-so-fucking-tight pussy with all the cum he could feel straining in his huge balls. Jesus, his balls were fucking painful right now with all the cum inside them; he'd never felt them so heavy with cum before, and Gareth knew that when he did finally ejaculate in Dani Cohen for the first time he was going to drown her in his sperm. "I want to fuck so fucking much... I've waited so fucking long for this moment... so many days spent wasting my cum with jerking off to you when I could have been pumping my loads into your gorgeous cunt!"

"Hmmm... going to need to fix that soon..." Dani purred. Her orgasm was fast approaching, yet it seemed like Gareth's was still some ways ahead! Damn this man and his stamina! Dani wanted to feel cum inside her! She had been riding Gareth's cock for so long she was sure that all traces of Jake's spunk had been well and truly scooped out by Gareth's huge pistoning rod. She wanted to feel more cum inside her: from this gorgeous young man, and not her asshole older boyfriend. "Fuck's sake, Gareth... stop showing off and cum with me... I want us to cum together..."

Gareth smiled; though it was a sweaty smile considering the circumstances. "Getting a little bit cum-hungry there? I figured you'd had enough cum with Jake pumping his seed into you earlier! You want some of my cum?"

"Don't you fucking say this name again!" Dani snarled. A little too intensely, she realised when she saw Gareth's eyes widen with shock. Placating him with a kiss on the lips, then a few kisses along the line of his jaw, all the while keeping her thrusts fast and his cock pumping deep. "Don't say it... this isn't about him... this is about us... this is our moment... our time to shine... our fuck for the ages.."

"Sorry Dani," Gareth said. He caught her lips with his own and pushed his tongue deep. Their mouths twisted around each other as they kissed passionately; moaning loudly as their bodies continued to slam against each other. Her breasts squeezed so tightly to his chest Dani thought that her fake tits might explode with the pressure! "Just you... and me..."

"Hmmm... you and me..." Dani said, kissing him again and again. Their tongues slashing, the bed shaking violently with the force of their fucking; all the while Jake continued to sleep as they fucked on the bed beside him. "No one else, Gareth... just us... hmmm... just us... after so long... just the two of us... no one else... hmmm... oh fuck me, Gareth... fuck me like only you can..."

His hands moved further up; gathering her thick black hair - soaked with the sweat their fuck was generating - and pushed his fingers through her clumped strands. Holding onto the back of her head, Gareth held her face to his and kissed her as they humped organs like two horny teens experiencing sex for the first time. His cock was pistoning deep into her over and over. Her cunt sucking his shaft each time she pulled back, like her pussy was trying to suck the cum from his balls.

"Just us... just us..." Dani moaned. God, his cock felt so good! It was stirring up another huge cum inside her! Just a little more and she would be exploding with pleasure once again. This was everything she had wanted sex with Gareth to feel like! All those times she had wondered, giving herself an orgasm with her vibrator, or her fingers. All the while secretly thinking of the man she worked with. The hot, talented man that she enjoyed spending time with in the office when all the others had gone home for the evening. "Just us... oh fuck... fuck me, Gareth... fuck me... fuck me..."

He did just that: pumping his cock up into her. His tongue exploring her lips as they gasped as they fucked furiously; holding tightly to each other like a drowning man holds onto the lifering. Her hands had found the back of his head; fingers ruffling through the short hair; holding him close to her as she humped his cock like a madwoman.

"Fuck me... fuck me, Gareth... oh God... I love your cock... I love how you make me feel... I love our sex, Gareth... I love how different it is... so good... so intimate... this is what good sex should feel like... this is what sex should be... two people... hmmm... two people making each other cum hard... giving their energy to each other... making them... hmmm... making them cum... sex isn't for control... or coercion... it's love... love, Gareth... oh fuck... I love having sex with you... I want to have sex with you every day... I want to feel like this every day... so close... so connected... cum for me... cum for me, Gareth... please... cum for me... fill me up with your hot cum... fill me... fill me up... oh fuck... Gareth... I'm gonna cum, Gareth... oh your big dick is making me cum... aren't you gonna cum with me... Gareth?"

"I wanna make you cum, Dani," Gareth whispered; his lips almost touching hers. Their eyes so heavy with the pleasure this sex was churning up inside them the lids were almost closed. "Make you cum a few more times..."

"Don't tease me like this, Gareth..." Dani whimpered as she felt her own orgasm build inside.

"I wanna remember this moment..." Gareth said. His voice breathless. Jesus Christ, he was so drenched in sweat! The sheets were going to be absolutely soaked in their sweat by the time they were both finished! "I wanna remember our first fuck... our first time... I wanna remember your face... the taste of your lips... your sweat... you... all of you, Dani... I wanna remember you."

Her grey eyes were wide as she regarded him. Dani didn't think she could be anymore turned on by what this young man was saying, but somehow Gareth kept surprising her with how deep his desire for her went. She had no doubt he would be spending every moment of his time from this point onwards giving her as much pleasure as was humanly possible. He was going to be in her twenty-four-fucking-seven at this rate! She was going to have so much sex even Zehra would be astonished (but not Alexa - that woman's appetite was on another planet!)

1...1213141516...19