Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck..." She heard him mutter.

Standing on her toes, Dani looked over the shoulders of the people in front of her to see that a series of whiteboards had been wheeled out in front of all the platforms. 'NO TRAINS' was the one sentence written in thick black pen on each board. "That was fast..." she muttered.

"Only two fucking trains an hour," Jake said. "Probably went into the sidings earlier today and never came out. Fuck this..."

"We could get an Uber?"

"Along with most of Coytoss?" Jake shook his head. "Too late. Knew you'd take too fucking long getting out of that fucking office-"

Dani felt her blood boil. "Well if someone hadn't moved us out to the middle of fucking nowhere in the first place!"

"I-" Jake began, then bit his tongue: she could see in his face that he knew she had him there.

"Lets just rent a hotel room," she said. "Quickly, before anyone else gets the same idea and there's no rooms left."

Jake made to reply, then nodded. "Good idea," he said. No trace of his venom could be heard. This was not a moment for them to indulge in their toxic relationship. No, they could save that for when they found a place to rest for the night.

*****

That place wasn't too far away: the Main Street Hotel. They were not the first through the front doors; Dani and Jake entered the luxurious hotel lobby to find it packed full of people already looking for a place to stay for the evening; every route out of Coytoss was quickly shutting down with the strike.

It took an hour to finally reach the reception desk. Dani had watched Jake's face grow darker and darker the longer they waited. She hadn't said much to him throughout the whole ordeal. All she wanted was to collapse on a bed, curl up, and escape her problems with sleep.

"We only have a few rooms left-" The pretty receptionist began to say. Her face betrayed what few nerves she must have left after the last few hours.

"We'll take one," Jake growled.

The woman nodded. Her green eyes narrowed behind her glasses as she typed away, staring at the screen intently for a few minutes. Those minutes then kept accumulating...

"What's the problem?" Jake said. Leaning on the counter of the reception desk like he wanted to leap over and strangle her.

Perhaps sensing how annoyed he had become, the receptionist wheeled her chair over to the one other receptionist manning this desk. "I need you to see something," she whispered into his ear.

Both receptionists then wheeled back to the screen. They looked at the monitor. Then at each other. Then at the monitor.

"Christ's sake... what's happened?" Jake sighed.

"I'm sorry... I don't know how it happened... but you're booked into a room with one other..."

"Jesus Christ, this new system is shit," the second receptionist muttered under his breath. He didn't seem too bothered that Jake heard: it must have been a long day for them both these past few hours.

The first receptionist had the good grace to look embarrassed. "I'm sorry," she said again. "We can offer you a room in our sister hotel on the other side of-"

Jake silenced her with an aggressive motion of his hand. "Can't you book us a different room in this hotel?"

The male receptionist looked at Jake. "I'm sorry, sir... I just booked the last room we have."

For a moment Dani thought Jake was actually about to commit murder. A part of her wanted him to leap over the counter and start assaulting the other man just so Jake would get arrested. Then he sighed. "Fine. Can you tell us who we're sharing the room with?"

For a moment the two receptionists looked at each other, probably trying to figure out if any kind of data protection applied here, then the female receptionists shrugged and said "It's been booked under the name Gareth Bates."

Dani laughed. She actually laughed out loud. A hysterical laughter that silenced all the noise that had surrounded them from the people behind now faced with the prospect of trying to find another hotel in the area to stay the night. She laughed, and she laughed, and she laughed. Only in a vague sort of way was she aware of Jake looking at her with a sly grin.

Of course.

Of course it would be Gareth.

Of all the fucking people in this fucking city that could, through such stupid, convoluted events be sharing a hotel room with Dani and her asshole, cunt of a boyfriend, it would be the man she had shared a passionate kiss with earlier today because she realised she couldn't bare to face just one day without him.

"Fuck my life..." Dani sobbed.

She looked up at Jake, and the grin on his face only made her feel even worse.

*****

Gareth was already in the room when Jake strode in. "Who are-" Gareth began, before he saw Dani trailing behind her boyfriend. "Dani? Oh..." Straightening, having been caught sorting out his laptop on the desk (hoping to start some work before giving up and having another wank as he thought about Dani), Gareth didn't want to give this asshole the satisfaction of being in any way intimidated: although Jake was a good six inches taller than him, and more solid too.

Like, holy shit this guy worked out. Gareth needed to hit the gym more often...

"How did you get in?" Gareth said.

"Keys, mate," Jake said, dangling his in front of him. "Sexy fucknuts at reception managed to cock up her only job and double-book this room."

"How's that even possible?"

"Who knows with the retarded system this place uses," Jake said, dumping his bag on the bed. "Stayed here a few times myself in the past. Always thought they spent more on the decor than on their software." He looked at Gareth and extended a hand. "Nice to finally meet you. Danielle has told me a lot about you."

Rising to his feet - and still annoyed by the height difference between himself and this man - Gareth nonetheless shook Jake's hand as they both maintained the illusion of politeness. At least until they started slinging shit at each other over a girl, Gareth mused. "Strange you call her that when she tells me she hates that name."

"Did she tell you that?" Jake said, grinning. "What else has Dan...ielle told you?"

"That you're an asshole."

"Gareth, please..." Dani said, moving to stand between them. "Look... this is an uncomfortable situation for all of us. Let's just all be adults here-"

"That's a good idea, babe," Jake said. "We're adults: let's talk about adult shit. Do you want to fuck my girlfriend, Gareth?"

Ah, so he was that kind of asshole, Gareth thought as he suppressed his immediate desire to tell this piece of shit to go fuck himself. "She's a work colleague, Jake - it is Jake, isn't it?"

"She talks about me to you, how sweet." Jake folded his arms as he jerked his head to Dani. "I wonder what she says about me."

"I tell him you're an asshole," Dani said.

"I love you too, babe." Jake hadn't looked away from Gareth: he seemed to be ignoring her. His attention entirely focused on Gareth. "What else do you two secretly talk about when you both should be working?"

"Battle pigeons."

That confused him; Gareth enjoyed a moment of seeing Jake caught off-guard. Dani even had a smirk on her face, where before she had been looking like death warmed up. "What the fuck-"

"We talk about art shit, you dumb fuck," Gareth said. "Because we're both artists. We work at a company that does art. We talk art. All fucking day. Because all we are to each other are people who work together. That's all you dense motherfucker."

Jake nodded. "OK. Fair enough. I'm convinced." He finally looked at Dani. His expression was strangely... boyfriendly... if Gareth had to admit. The guy seemed a complete sociopath. "Sorry I ever doubted you, babe."

Dani didn't seem to be buying it: her expression was still guarded as Jake turned to her, arms extended; he drew her into a kiss. Softly at first. Then a little harder. A little tongue.

And his eyes opened and he was looking directly at Gareth.

Who kept his expression completely neutral. He didn't look away: just looked back at Jake; his own eyes empty. Gareth doubted there was anything he could say that would convince this fuck that he (Gareth) had no interest in Dani beyond a fellow artist, because Gareth knew that was so much bullshit.

He wanted Dani. He wanted to be there kissing her (again). He wanted to be feeling her lips on his. Feeling her tongue press against his. Slide deep into his mouth, as he slid his own into hers. He wanted to be feeling her ass right now. Squeezing it like Jake was. Sliding his fingers down to where her jeans followed the shape of her ass where it flowed to her crotch. Gareth wanted to be the one to be rubbing his fingers between her legs.

Dani held Jake's arm. "Jake please... not with Gareth in the room..."

"Why babe? He's just a friend."

She glared at him. "You know that doesn't matter: anyone would be uncomfortable with you rubbing my vag right in front of them. Don't be a dense fuck."

"But he's not anyone, is he?"

Dani rolled her eyes.

"Do you mind if I kiss my girlfriend, Gareth?" Jake asked, still looking straight at Dani.

"Go ahead," Gareth said. "She's your girlfriend. If she wants to kiss you, then kiss her."

"Good man: got to have consent," Jake said. He lifted her chin to look up at him. "Can I kiss you, babe?"

She rolled her eyes again. "Sure... babe."

He kissed her. Gently again. So soft and delicately that for a brief moment Gareth thought that he actually, genuinely cared about her. "Can I hold your ass... Dani?"

She frowned. "OK... I guess."

His hands squeezed her ass as he held her close to him. Their lips met. Tongues danced. For an age they stood like that; kissing passionately. Dani moaned. Gareth felt his hands clench.

"Can I feel you... Dani?"

Dani frowned. "You are..."

He slid his hands between her jeans so fast she gasped. She felt his fingers slide deep into her - fuck, she had become so wet with the way he was kissing her! Once again Dani felt betrayed by her own body. She hated how he was so good at manipulating her own body against her. When her mind was full of fury towards him and how he was treating her and Gareth, her body wanted nothing more than to feel his huge, hard cock inside her once more. "Can I FEEL you?"

"Oh fuck..." Dani moaned. "Fuck..."

"Can I, Dani?" Jake said. He stepped forward, and she felt the chest of drawers behind her. "I would like to feel you... can I?"

"Jake you're a sick fuck," Gareth said.

"Don't..." Dani moaned. Jake's fingers and thumb were pressing against her clit. Not moving, but maintaining pressure, and she was so sensitive right now... this whole situation... God, she didn't want to be turned on by all of this, but she also did! "Please..."

"Please what, Dani?"

"Please don't look at me... Gareth... I don't want you to watch this..."

"And what is this, Dani?"

"He's going to fuck me..."

Jake kissed her. His fingers began their work. That technique of his that she once enjoyed so much - had loved how easily it made her wet and cum - now used against her. He knew her body so much better than she did, and Jake was working fast to prove this as Gareth watched.

Gareth stood his ground. Expression blank, but his blood boiled as he watched Jake hold Dani against the drawers and finger-fucked her while they kissed passionately. Stepping back he felt the wall against his back as he watched Jake lead Dani into reciprocating: her hands moving to his jeans, unzipping them; Gareth couldn't help but stare as Jake's colossal cock sprung out into Dani's seemingly eager hands.

And she was eager. Horniness was taking over. The lust for Jake and his body always clouded her thoughts, and even though she knew Gareth was in the same room watching this unfold she couldn't stop herself from pulling Jake's dick out and begin furiously jacked him off.

Gareth felt somewhat outdone by Jake's size: the guy was easily ten inches! Perhaps only just a little thicker, but definitely longer! Jake would reach places inside Dani that Gareth could never feel with his smaller dick. No wonder she was going crazy: he must make her cum like Gareth would never be able to.

How the hell could a guy like him compare to this tall, built, hung stallion of a man?

Then her eyes met his. Pale grey and full of concern...

"Please don't watch me..." she whispered. "Don't watch me like this."

Jake also regarded Gareth, his smile a cruel one. "Keeping watching, Gareth. Let me show you how you'll never fuck a girl like Dani." Jake's hands continued their furious assault within Dani's jeans, and she moaned as she desperately tried to get him off. But his orgasm control was much better than hers, and Dani knew she would cum much sooner than him.

"Don't look at me, Gareth..." she moaned. "Please don't watch me cum..."

"Watch her closely, Gareth," Jake said. "Watch her cum. Watch her cum like you will never be able to make her. I bet you've got a tiny little cock in those jeans of yours! I bet it's much smaller than mine."

"I'm not whipping it out for you to look at, you sick fuck," Gareth said.

"I bet you won't, because my cock's bigger," Jake said. His eyes flashing with triumph. "Don't want Dani to see your little pecker when she's got her hands around my big cock!"

"Size doesn't mean anything, Jake."

"Hear that?" Jake asked Dani, smirking. "Hear that fucking nonsense? I think we need to show him how this world works, don't you?"

Dani looked at Gareth. Her eyes took on a disturbing hue of lust. "Don't watch this, Gareth," she said. "I don't want you to see me like this..."

"Better to keep that image in your head of a virginal princess, no?" Jake said.

Gareth rolled his eyes. He had no problems with Dani having a sex-filled past: he liked a girl who had a sexy history. Meant she knew how to fuck. He normally didn't even care if she'd cum harder with previous lovers, so long as she enjoyed having sex with him.

With this guy? Oh, Gareth was going to out-fuck this sick, twisted piece of shit. Let him make Dani cum all he could; the moment Gareth got his cock in her (and he knew he would), he would show Dani what *real* pleasure felt like.

Had he known that Dani was thinking the exact same thing right then, Gareth would probably have broken his stoic expression and smiled with her; Dani's face was a rictus grin as she pulled her jeans down, panties as well.

"Look away Gareth," she said, knowing full well he wouldn't. "Jake's going to make me cum."

With a feral snarl Jake picked her up and slammed her against the drawers; Dani gasped as his cock plunged deep into her. Deeper than she knew Gareth could ever go. Their eyes met as Jake began slamming his dick into her with powerful strokes.

Gareth couldn't believe the change he was seeing in her: the Dani who had walked in with Jake had been timid, afraid, and a little distraught. As Jake hammered away, grunting with the effort he was putting in, Dani's eyes were filled with an animalistic lust; a desire that Gareth had never seen in a woman before. He refused to believe it was Jake doing this to her.

"You watching this, Gareth?" Jake said, unable to take his eyes off Dani either. He loved seeing this expression in her: Dani was the only woman who looked like she did now when they fucked. There was a hunger in her eyes that frankly terrified him, but Jake refused to let this bitch see a single sliver of weakness in him. From the moment he had seduced her that night when they met outside rehab, after he had picked her out from all the other drug-addled sickos that he liked to select as his girlfriends, Jake knew that Dani would be something special.

And oh... she was. So much. Jake would say he was in love, if he actually believed in that shit.

"Yeah I'm watching, you cunthole."

"This is how you fuck a girl," Jake said. Grunting with the effort. He was slamming his cock up into Dani with a power and vigour that impressed even him: he really wanted to show this piece of shit that his girlfriend kept obsessing over who was the better fuck in her life! He had no idea if Dani and Gareth had had sex yet (he didn't think so), but he was certainly not going to let her have a chance tonight! "Take notes."

"All I'm noting is how fucking sick you are, mate."

"Hmm... he's got you there... babe..." Dani moaned, although even through her horniness her contempt for the man currently fucking her could be heard by both men. "Look at you thinking you're making a point... in making me cum... lots of men have made me cum... lots of shit men... what makes you think you're anything special?"

In answer Jake reached down and grabbed both of her legs; with a sudden, powerful motion he lifted them up and pushed them back until her toes touched the wall behind the drawer. "I'm going to make you cum like none of those shitstains could ever!" He growled, and began to slam his cock into her with such force the drawers began to rattle dangerously.

Gareth watched, quietly impressed with the speed and power of this man as he jackhammered his huge dick into Dani. The rest of Gareth seethed with how Jake was verbally treating her; his vitriolic sex-talk didn't stop as he pounded his meaty cock deep into Dani's cunt.

"Look at me, Dani. Look at me! Who's giving you this pleasure? Who's making you cum like no other man could?" Jake snarled as he pounded Dani into the drawers. His hands clutched her long, pale legs as he held them high, giving him unfettered access to her pussy; which he was well and truly taking advantage of as he plunged himself deep into her. "Do you think that short fuck over there can make you cum like I can?"

"I wouldn't know!" Dani growled back. Her eyes wide with contempt even as the pleasure of his huge cock hammering her was brewing up a mother of all orgasms. Fuck! She hated how he could make her cum so good and hard! "I haven't fucked Gareth! Like I told you!"

"Yeah, but you want to, right?" Jake said. His face was a mixture of fury and pride. Fury at how hard he was pounding her, and pride that he was keeping up such a frantic pace. His cock was pumping deep into her with such speed it was almost a blur, and the drawers were now rattling so loud and heavy that Gareth wondered if the furniture was going to collapse under the force of these two and their sweaty hate-fuck. "I can see it in your fucking eyes! You're such a shit liar!"

"FUCK YOU!" Dani yelled. Her hands gripped his arms. Holding them in place as she felt her orgasm approach. Fuck this man! Fuck him and his great dick! Oh she hated him. Hated what he had done to her. Hated how he had lied to her. Hated that she loved having sex with him! Hated how good he made her feel when they fucked! "FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU CUNT!"

"ONLY CUNT HERE IS YOU!" Jake snarled back. Ramming his big cock into her.

Gareth collapsed back onto the sofa. He couldn't take his eyes off of Dani. The way her pretty features were twisted into such a hate-filled visage. Yet it was her eyes that disturbed him the most: filled with such intense hunger for this man and what he was doing to her. He had never seen such a need in a woman for something she so obviously despised. This was some toxic shit, and Gareth burned with a desire to pull her from it.

Dani burned with desires as well: two of them. Wrapped and twisted around each other until she couldn't tell them apart. One was her sickening need for Jake to keep fucking her. Giving her his dick like no other man had before him. The other desire was for the man who watched this act from the sofa. The man she had come to need; a stable rock in her turbulent life.

Two conflicting needs. Only one would win out tonight.

"CUNT!" She snarled at Jake, even as she felt him push her closer and closer to cuming with his big, piston-like cock. "PIECE OF SHIT! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! I HATE YOU!"

1...678910...19