Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YEAH, YOU HATE ME!" Jake yelled back. His skin dripped with sweat as he pumped his cock into her. "BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE FEELS THIS GOOD, DO THEY? I'M THE BEST FUCK YOU EVER HAD! ALL YOU'VE FUCKED IS SOY BOYS AND DRUG ADDICTS! I'M A REAL MAN! I MAKE YOU CUM LIKE NONE OF THOSE CUNTS EVER DID!"

"OH GOD! FUCK YOU! FUCK!" Dani's head snapped back and hit the wall as her orgasm hit. A blinding explosion of pleasure that erupted from her cunt and flooded through her torso, her limbs and finally hitting her head like a shot to the system. It was intense. It was incredible. And it was all thanks to this fucking piece of shit. Fuck this guy. Honestly.

Throughout her cum Jake was relentless as he pistoned his dick. Keeping her pleasure riding high with huge, powerful thrusts. The drawers shook violently with the power of his fucking; the sound filling the room almost as loudly as the wet slapping of flesh plunging into flesh, and the screaming obscenities between the two hate-filled lovers. "YEAH! YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THAT CUNT? LIKE ME FUCKING YOUR CUNT? DO YOU LIKE IT?"

"Don't need to fucking shout, she's right in front of you."

Jake's head snapped to Gareth at the sound of the other man's voice. "Keep watching, Gareth," he said, in a rather more normal tone of voice; his hips still slamming forward into Dani, as she moaned loudly; her head pressed against the wall and her hands gripping Jake's arms so tightly her pale flesh had almost turned pure white. "I'm gonna show you a sight you'll never get to see. Are you ready for it? Are you ready for a view?"

Dreading what this sicko had planned next, Gareth didn't even bother to reply.

Sliding his hands underneath her ass, Jake picked Dani up and swung her around, showing an unparalleled view of his big cock plunging up into her as he bounced her on his dick for Gareth to watch. "Take a look at that, Gareth! You see that? That's a real fucking cock!"

"Why are you showing me this?" Gareth said, trying to hold back his anger and his urge to leap to his feet and tear Dani away from this absolute madman. "You gay or something? Want me to suck your cock when you're finished?"

Jake snorted with derision as he furiously bounced Dani on his dick; she was moaning with the feeling of Jake's mammoth rod plunging up deep into her. Holding her eyes closed as she came down from her mind-shattering cum. She was vaguely aware of the change in position: the lack of a hard wall behind her and Jake's arms cupping her ass meant he was holding her. She knew it was to show off his cock entering her for Gareth, and she forced an eye open as she dropped her head back.

There he sat. His face was furious. She couldn't blame him: Dani hated herself as well.

"Don't watch me... please..." she moaned as she bounced on Jake's dick. "Please... I don't want you to see me like this..."

"Watch her, Gareth," Jake taunted as he continued to piston his dick into her. "Watch how she cums. Watch, because you aren't going to make her cum like this."

"Says you," Gareth muttered.

"You still don't get it, do you?" Jake shook his head, smirking. "You don't understand how this works, do you? BIG COCKS GET THE GIRL! It's how the world works! Women don't want small dicks like yours! No, Gareth: they want fat cocks! Big, meaty sticks to impale themselves on! Size is everything!"

"Fuck you..." Dani moaned as she bounced frantically.

"You understand, don't you Dani? You told me I was the biggest you ever had. How I fucked you better than any boyfriend, right? How I made you cum HARD!"

Shit. She had said that. Meant it too.

"Because I'm the biggest cock you've taken," Jake said, grinning. "I make you cum harder than any boyfriend had. It's why you can't get enough of me, even when you hate me with every fibre of your being. You're just a slave to your cunt. Like every bitch in this city."

"You fucking misogynistic asshole..." Dani moaned.

"Yeah... I might believe you if you weren't taking my cock like a slut," Jake said, grinning. "You think she's got a leg to stand on, Gareth? I don't: I think I'm fucking her legs out from under her. I don't think Dani's going to look very respectable when I'm finished with her, do you?"

"I will fuck you up so badly-" Gareth began.

"I like to see you try!" Jake snarled. "Fucking little soy boy! You fucking gen z shitstains! Can't even call yourself men 'cause it'll fucking offend someone! Go and cry in your safe space!"

"Gareth..." Dani said, her head hanging back. She had her arms around Jake as she bounced on his dick. "Don't... please... don't..."

"Listen to her, Gareth," Jake said as he thrust his hips. Keeping Dani's landings nice and hard, keeping her riding him as he stood right in front of the sofa. His massive meat piston in full view of Gareth as it plunged up deep into Dani. Over and over. Keeping her riding a post-orgasm bliss as the next orgasm brewed within her. "Occasionally Dani says something smart. But I think you should stay and watch, anyway. You might even learn something. Like how to please a woman."

"Please don't look at me..." Dani moaned. God! She was going to cum again! She was going to cum right in front of Gareth! He was going to watch her get fucked into cuming over and over by her asshole boyfriend's dick! What would he think of her? "Please... I hate this... I hate how good it feels... I don't want to cum..."

"Tough! I'm gonna make you cum anyway!"

"Oh fuck you... fuck you... asshole... cunt... piece of shit..."

"You keep calling me names, babe," Jake said as he fucked her standing. "I'm still going to fill you with cum all evening. Let's give Gareth a show, eh? Let him watch as I pump you full of cum! More than he can brew in his tiny balls."

Gareth smirked. Jake was too enraptured in Dani's contorted expressions to notice.

"Don't... don't watch him cum in me..." Dani said, her head hanging back and looking over at Gareth upside-down. "Please..."

Suddenly Gareth darted forward, and before Jake could say anything Gareth had planted a soft and tender kiss on Dani's upside-down lips. Looking up at Jake, Gareth smirked at Jake's face. "OK, you got me," he said. "I want to fuck your girl, Jake."

Jake grinned. "Someone's telling me the truth... how about you, Dani?"

Spurred by the briefest of kisses, Dani pulled herself up by her arms and stared her boyfriend in the eye as she bounced on his dick. "Fine! I want to fuck him!" She snapped, her eyes full and furious. "I want to fuck Gareth! I don't care how big his dick is! I want to feel him inside me!"

Jake snarled as he bounced her. Keeping her landings hard as his dick plunged up deep into a pussy that was practically dripping pre-cum all over the hotel carpet. "You cheating slut!" Jake said as he pistoned his big dick up into her. "You fucking little cunt! You lied to my face!"

"You fucking hypocrit!" Dani snarled back. "You have the fucking audacity to be pissed that I lied to you? After what you did?!?"

Throwing her onto the bed, causing Gareth to jump back in shock, Jake pinned her arms onto the sheets as his hips became almost a blur. The bed screamed in protest as Jake hammered his cock into Dani; in turn Dani wrapped her legs around Jake's waist.

"Yeah! Let's fuck in missionary!" Dani snarled. "You always loved this position, didn't you? I think you like being in control! Being on top! Looking down at a woman! You hate it when I'm on top, don't you?"

"Shut your fucking mouth!" Jake said as he slammed his cock into her. The bed shaking with the force of the fucking happening on top of it.

Gareth had stepped back and fallen onto the sofa again. He watched as Jake hammered Dani into the bed. The man was covered in sweat: his shirt clung to his muscular body, and the lower half of him glistened. Dani was also sweating profusely. She briefly released her hold around his neck, using her strong core muscles to keep herself from falling backwards as she lifted her shirt over her head. Gareth couldn't help but smile at the plain white support bra she was wearing - a choice of underwear made for practicality, considering her large tits, rather than sex appeal.

"Why? Are you intimidated by women you can't control?" Dani snarled back at him. "Are you that small a man you can't handle me?"

"I can handle you fine, you bitch!" Jake said. Hammering her into the bed. "Can you feel that? You're gonna cum soon! I can see it in your eyes, you smart-mouthed bitch!"

"Fuck you!" Dani said. But he was right: she was going to cum. He was making her cum. This piece of shit was making her cum, and Dani hated him for it. Hated and couldn't stop thrusting her own hips up to meet him. She knew Gareth was watching, and loathed herself for behaving like this in front of him, but she couldn't stop. She could feel the orgasm approach, could feel his cock plunging deeper into her than any man she had ever fucked could go.

Jake was a powerhouse of fucking, and right now he was going to make her cum like no other man could. Maybe not even the one sitting on the sofa beside her: Dani didn't want to even look at Gareth for fear of what she would see in his eyes. Instead she locked her gaze on the man right above her; his own face contorted into a look of savage pride as his cock pounded her closer and closer to an incredible cum.

"You're going to cum for me, Dani!" Jake snarled. "You're going to cum for me like Gareth will never make you! Who makes you feel like this? Do you think that little sack of shit over there is going to give you this kind of pleasure? Is he going to make you feel good the way I do?"

"Fuck you!" Dani snarled. Her face warped by her hatred for this man, even as her body moved to take him deeper and harder than anyone else before him. "Fuck you! Fuck you!"

"Yeah, you're fucking me all right!" Jake said, grinning. "We're definitely FUCKING!"

Sinking into the sofa, Gareth couldn't leave: it would feel like abandoning Dani. So he watched her get fucked by this asshole.

It was about to get worse: Dani's eyes widened. "OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Gareth watched Dani cum hard from Jake's pistoning dick. Watched as the woman he desired had an orgasm around another man's cock. Her mouth hung open, her head slamming into the bed with the force of Jake's fucking; her eyes wide and staring up at the ceiling.

Those eyes turned to him. "I'm sorry..." she moaned.

"Why are you apologising to him?" Jake grunted as he kept thrusting. "Gareth needs to learn how this game is played! He's got to learn that nice guys don't get the girl! It's cunts like me and my big fucking cock!" The bedframe collided with the wall with the force of Jake's thrusting. "This is how these things work, Dani! You know it! I know it! Gareth here needs to learn it too!"

"Oh fuck you!" Dani moaned, though her hands clenched his and her legs drew tighter around Jake's waist. She hated how good he was making her feel. Hated that Jake knew he was making her feel so good, and hated, HATED that Gareth was watching how much of a pitiful slut she had become. "Fuck..."

"You've had your fun," Jake grunted, "now it's time I had mine!"

Gareth felt a rock drop inside his stomach: he had been dreading this moment, but these two had been fucking for ages. It had to happen eventually: Jake was going to cum inside Dani.

"Fuck! FUCK!" Dani was moaning, knowing what was about to happen and hated that Gareth was going to be witness to how much of a cumslut she was for Jake's vile spunk. "Don't watch!"

"Keep your eyes on this, Gareth!" Jake said, his hips almost a blur as they pounded Dani into the bed. "This is how you pump a girl full of cum! Are you ready for my cum, Dani? Ready to be filled with some decent spunk? Nothing like what this pathetic little shit can brew in his tiny weak balls!"

"Don't watch this, Gareth..." Dani moaned. "Please don't..."

She felt the head of Jake's cock expand, and her legs pulled him into her as she received his hot cum; her body humping up into him as the first of his ejaculations erupted against her cervix with such force it triggered another orgasm, even though she had only just cum!

"OH GOD! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" Dani screamed, although whether she was saying 'fuck you' to Jake or God, Gareth wasn't too sure. Maybe a bit of both.

Jake gasped as he felt his cock blow huge loads into Dani: this whole situation was a massive turn-on for him, and his heavy, powerful balls had brewed up a real motherload for this horny slut. He glanced over towards the sofa and grinned as he saw Gareth's expression: no doubt the young man was watching globs of gunk squirt out from Jake and Dani's connected organs; very much intimidated by how much Jake was unloading into Dani.

Dani moaned with pleasure as Jake continued to empty his balls into her. Feeling cum slosh in her; splashing against the sides of her pussy and filling her with Jake's incredibly potent cum. So potent she was sure he would get her knocked up, despite being on the pill.

Gareth watched the woman he had come to desire, to admire, be filled by this asshole's cum as he held her to the bed. He watched Jake's huge cock throb with each huge, heavy load that Jake was pumping into Dani...

...and he smiled.

Jake saw Gareth smile, and was confused: what the hell did the guy think he had over him? Gareth's cock had to be smaller than his, right? There was no way this kid had a foot long in his pants, was there? For a brief moment Jake felt intimidated, and he didn't like it.

"I'm going to wipe that smile off your face!" He snarled; not slowing down his thrusts despite having just cum. "Keep watching, Gareth! The night is young and Dani needs more cum pumped into her!"

Gareth was expecting Jake to stay hard: no way a guy built like him was going to go soft after a single cum, and he watched dispassionately as Jake proceeded to fuck Dani on the bed for hours; moving from position to position: he rolled over and Dani rode him on top, screaming with how good it felt to ride Jake's huge cock, just as she moaned for Gareth to turn away and not watch; Jake placed Dani on her side, facing Gareth, and lifted her leg so that the younger man could see Jake's massive dick plunged deep into Dani's pussy, squirting thick cum all over the bed.

Then the sex moved elsewhere: Jake carried Dani over to the nearest wall and fucked her into the wallpaper, cuming deep into her and squirting his gunk all over the place. Jake carried her to the wardrobe and slammed her hard against it, making her cum again and again, as she moaned for Gareth to avert his eyes, to not watch her behave like this, until Jake hollered and filled her with more cum.

Gareth watched as the bastard took Dani from one corner of the hotel room to the other, as the two fucked against the walls, furniture, on the floor, and again with Jake holding Dani right in front of him, so Gareth could watch Jake's bigger dick plunging up into her. Thick cum squirting all over the carpet until Dani came hard, and so did Jake. Filling her with more of his cum, right in front of Gareth.

Finally after several agonising hours Jake pumped one more load into Dani as he held her to the drawers, and backed away. His huge cock still hard and dripping with cum and vaginal fluids from their long, hard sex. Jake looked at Gareth. "Get the message now?" He said, smugly.

"You've made your point," Gareth replied.

"Good, because I'm fucking hungry," Jake said. Marching over to the phone by the bedside, he picked it up. "Hello? Room service? Not too late to order food? No? Good." He held his hand over the phone and looked at Dani. "Hey babe, what do you fancy?" He said, perfectly politely, as if he hadn't just fucked her multiple times for hours right in front of another man.

"Chicken," Dani said. Glaring at him. She didn't want to look at Gareth. Having lost her clothes while fucking Jake she was currently naked and dripping with sweat and cum. Her body glowed with post-orgasmic bliss, but she felt disgusted with herself. Dani was so confused.

"Gareth?" Jake asked him, like he hadn't just spent hours trying to cuck the guy into the sofa.

"Anything vegan," Gareth replied.

"Of course you would be a fucking vegan," Jake muttered, but relayed the order anyway.

Waiting for the food to arrive was the most surreal moment of Dani and Gareth's lives, as Jake sat on the end of the bed, also stark naked, and chatted cordially to both of them about what he thought of the strike.

"In short, if they wanted my support they shouldn't have stranded us in the city," he said. "Hey Gareth; you alright there?"

Gareth raised his eyebrows.

"Don't want to get naked as well?"

"You just want to see my cock."

"Well..."

Dani finally looked at Gareth and grinned a twisted grin. "He's frightened your dick's bigger."

Gareth sighed, then pulled his shirt off. He took enjoyment from seeing the brief moment of concern pass Jake's face as Gareth pulled off his jeans and boxers before a smug smile returned to the bigger man's face, as Jake saw Gareth's 8" cock - fully erect despite Gareth's disgust at the whole situation (seeing two hot people fuck, no matter the circumstances, was still a dick hardening sight).

"There," Gareth said, gesturing to his dick. "It's smaller. You happy?"

"There it is," Jake said, smugly. He looked at Dani. "You want to trade this-" he gestured at his own huge dick "-for that?"

Dani looked at Jake like he was a fool. "Dick size isn't everything, you cunt."

"You women keep saying that, but then you hop on the bigger cock when it comes along," Jake said. "It's basic biology, Dani. It's how stories like this go."

(Ordinarily Jake would be right. However this isn't one of those stories. He might have acted a little differently if he'd known.)

(Or maybe not. Jake did suffer from that most crippling of issues: being a cunt.)

A knock on the door heralded the arrival of their food; brought into a room on a trolley cart by an attractive young woman who didn't so much as bat an eyelid in surprise at seeing everyone in the room naked. Dani reckoned this was probably business as usual for the young woman, and felt a moment of sympathy for her.

"Well I don't know about you two but I'm fucking starving," Jake said when the hotel staff had left. Picking up his plate - a thick burger and chunky chips - he sat on the edge of the bed to eat. Glancing at the other two, he gestured to the trolley. "Come on - eat. I'll pay the bill."

Well... Gareth wanted to kill the man but if Jake was providing food, and he *was* also fucking starving: it had been a very long day. He caught Dani's eye as he went to the trolley for the vegan dish, and was taken aback by the disgust that was evident in them.

"Hey..." he began, but she shook her head.

And so the strangeness of the night continued: the three of them eating in silence. Not even Jake bothered to fill the air with conversation. Eventually he finished first. "Going to take a piss," he said. "Oh..." pausing on the way to the bathroom, he rummaged in his bag and tossed a plastic bottle of pills to Dani. "I'm guessing you'd want some of these for later. If you want a good night's sleep."

She caught the bottle and looked at him, shocked.

"What? You think I never noticed?" Jake scoffed. "You should have hidden them better, love."

With her eyes fixed on his, Dani unscrewed the bottle and poured out two pills, popping them into her mouth without ever looking away from him. Jake chuckled and disappeared into the bathroom.

Dani caught Gareth's eye, and as he watched spat the two pills out into her hand. Giving him a wink she walked over to the trolley, where Jake had left the juice he'd ordered. Breaking the two capsules she poured the drug into the juice.

Gareth smiled. This night was far from over.

1...7891011...19