Threesome

Story Info
He asked for a threesome. She kind of agreed.
2k words
3.92
73.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a preview of stories coming on August 10. This is just a short little fun piece to give readers a taste of what might be to come. Just a handful of stories, nothing big. These are stories by women, only. If names like Girlinthemoon, Amyyum, Angiquesophie and others I will mention later hit the spot, this should be for you. They are about Bad Bitches. Not necessarily evil, but women who are independent, sexy and smart. She's a real one: a lady, a lover, a fighter, a beast, a true ride or die queen. If you have her, hang on with everything you've got, because if you lose her, you'll regret it the rest of your life. If you think that's something you might enjoy, read on. If not, I warned you. Thanks to my team. Everyone knows who they are, by now. Love you all. Randi

"Boy, have you lost your damn mind?" That's not how the conversation started. It actually started when Vaughn came in the door. I was chilling, reading my book, nursing my blunt, sipping on a glass of wine.

"Hey, Kiersten, damn, looks like you what's up!"

That's how it started. It was just chit-chat until he lifted me up so he could slide in under me on the sofa, and the nature of the conversation changed when he slid his hands up under the oversized t-shirt I was wearing and cupped my tiddies. That made me purr like a big cat and led to... another type of communication. I was coasting back to earth on my spaceship, his hands running over me, just the fingertips in a caress, cooling me down.

"You ever think about doing crazy shit?" he asked.

"I don't usually think about it," I said. "I usually just do it."

He laughed. "Yeah, I know. You've nearly given me a heart-attack a few times."

"You got some crazy shit you wanna do?" I asked.

"Maybe," he said.

"Is this illegal crazy shit, or kinky crazy shit, or just go down and yell "Fuck the police" in front of the station?" I asked.

"I was thinking about kinky. Looking at you, watching you, I wonder if you have a wild side. I have a feeling about you, Kiersten. I think you've got a bomb inside there just waiting to go off."

He really had no idea. We'd been dating for six months. There were a lot of things I didn't like about him, but the man could fuck and his dick was perfect: not too big, not too small: perfect. There wasn't going to be a long-term future there; he was just too limited, but he had been fun. I was thinking that he was on borrowed time. This might be interesting to hear.

"I can do kinky," I said. "Tell Kiersten, bad boy."

"You tell me one of your fantasies and I'll tell you one of mine," he said.

"Oh, no, you started this," I said. "This is on you. I'll tell you after you tell me."

He stammered around, and I could tell he'd been thinking about it for a while and had something specific in mind.

"I think I'd like to see you in action with another woman." He finally managed to get it out.

"Umm... that's kinky?" I asked. "I hate to tell you this, but I been rolling both ways since high school. You want to watch me fuck some other woman?"

"Well, yeah, but I was thinking more like a threesome," he couldn't look me in the eye."

"Boy, have you lost your damn mind?" That's where the conversation changed again. It just popped out before I could contain it. He looked confused.

"What?"

"What? That's all you got to say? How do you see this playing out? We just go out and pick up some hoe, bring her back here and smash?" That wasn't what I thought was going on, but I was smarter than he was.

"No... no, I was thinking someone we might know. Don't you have some smoking hot woman you'd like to get down with?"

"So I'm supposed to do the work? Damn, Vaughn, this is your play? What, I'm supposed to ask this woman if it would be okay for you to fuck her? If imma do all the work, I'm keeping her for myself."

I don't think this was the way he envisioned this conversation going. "No, no, I got a plan. I know who I'd pick," he said. "You wouldn't need to do anything. Just let it happen."

"Okay, I'll bite," I said. "Who."

"How about Tisha?" he said.

That told the story. Tisha was the girl he'd been dating before I met him. I'd heard the streets talking, and that was one of the reasons he had an early expiration date. I loved to fuck. I loved all forms of sex, as often as I could get it, but with one person at a time. I was single, 26 years old, and living free. I had a good job, a nice apartment, a nice car and I didn't need anyone. I chose to be with my partner, because I wanted to be with them.

I also know how I look. I wasn't vain about it, but I owned mirrors. I was fit, toned, and when I walked into a room, heads turned. Tisha was hot enough, but she was a ratchet bitch and who knew what kind of social diseases she was carrying around. I made a mental note that I should get my phat ass down to the clinic.

"What makes you think she'd be interested?" I wanted to give him plenty of rope.

"We talk," he said. He looked nervous. "She thinks you're fire, and if I wasn't with you, she'd be all over me, too."

'Uh-huh,' I thought. 'This nigga wanna be a player. Get him a little harem going.' That wasn't going to happen. Problem was, Tisha knew he was with me. I don't take kindly to someone playing with my toys. I faced it, that's all Vaughn was, or ever had a chance of being: a toy I played with. I figured I'd settle down at some point and find the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, but it wasn't going to be that year.

This was going to have to be handled with some finesse and skill, and here was my exit. Tisha was going to help me, but she didn't know it yet.

"I'll tell you what, Vaughn. You have her Snap me and let me know she's down, then I'll think about giving you your fantasy," I said.

I got that Snap three days later. She was all like, "Hey, girl. How you been?"

I wasted two or three minutes on pleasantries, and then she got to it. "Kirsten, so you interested in me hooking up with you and Vaughn? He said you might be."

"I didn't know you rolled like that, TBH," I said. "You really wanna smash with me?"

"Oh, hell yes," she said. "Kiersten, everybody know you a smoke show. I never thought you'd give me a look. You know me and Vaughn was a thang, right?"

"Yes. He mentioned that he had you in mind for a little action with us," I said. "When is your next day off?"

"I'm off Thursday," she sent. "I have to work the weekend."

"Wanna have dinner with me Wednesday night and talk?"

"I'd love to. Where you want to go?"

"I'll cook," I told her. "Six good for you?"

"Perfect. Want me to bring something?"

"Just your hawt self," I said.

She sent me kissy-lips and I had her.

I talked around and it didn't take long for someone to point me to the right accounts. There they were, big as life at the Blue Cat, two weeks earlier. I took a screenshot. They were doing some pretty heavy grinding. Bitch was grinding on my man. He was history. I hate a cheat, and I hate a liar. Most of all, I hate being played: that he thought I was that stupid.

I didn't go all out. I just grilled burgers and made potato salad and baked beans. It was good, though. I make killer potato salad and I know my way around a grill, too. Mama got mad skills.

She did look nice when she rang the doorbell, the skank-ass bitch. I fed her and we drank some good beer. I figured that the condemned ought to get a nice last meal. If she hadn't been messing around with my mans, I would have had a good time. Yeah, I was planning to throw him back, but until I did, that bitch needed to learn how things worked.

I put on Sophia Carson's "Miss U More Than U Know," and I pulled her up to dance. We moved like an oiled machine for a bit. She was a good dancer. I was better. "When did Vaughn hit you up about this?" I whispered in her ear.

"Hmm?" She was all smooth, she thought: relaxed and didn't have a clue. "Oh, he came into the store a couple of days ago," she said.

"You mean not two weeks ago at the Blue Cat?"

It took her a minute to get up to speed. I felt it dawn on her and she stiffened up and tried to pull away. I jerked her up against me. She looked up into my face and I read the fear in her eyes. "Kiersten... What..."

"Yeah, I know, bitch," I hissed. I could feel her start shaking.

"Kiersten... please. Please don't hurt me..."

She knew. Everyone from the hood knew. I had been kickboxing for years, and I was hella good at it. "Sorry, you got it coming," I said. "You want a head or body shot?"

She whimpered and whined around, but I wasn't feeling merciful. "Please... I'll stay away from him. I won't talk to him, ever again."

"No, he's gone," I told her. "You can have him. I was ready to cut him loose, but he was mine, Tisha. Head or body?"

"Please don't mess up my face," she begged.

I gave her a one piece spicy to the liver. She collapsed to the floor and writhed around like a worm in my living-room. When she could breathe, she screamed once, then it was just moaning and sobbing. I got her a cold bottle of water and sat her up. She tried to collapse again, but I sat behind her and held her up. I held the cool bottle against her forehead.

"Just breathe," I said. "Take a drink."

It took her ten minutes to get it together enough for me to help her to the door. I took her down to her car and got her in, buckled her seatbelt and closed her door. I was walking back to my apartment, but I heard her window roll down before I was ten feet away.

"Kiersten?" I looked back and she was crying again. "I'm sorry," she said.

"Just a thang," I told her. "Maybe you learn, maybe you don't. Be safe out there."

Vaughn never got his threesome. He did get fired from his job; my Auntie owned the place he worked. He never quite got comfortable around town, either. If I walked in a place where he was, he left, giving me a wide birth.

I took Tisha away from him, too. She did learn. She cleaned up her act, and she walked away from him at a club one night when he was leaving after I made my entrance and asked me to dance. She's my new toy, and we did have a threesome. Vaughn wasn't invited.

I like Kiersten, and I will write more of her stories. When I do, you'll know why this is in LW. In the meanwhile, August 10. Hang on, boys, the ride is going off the track.