All Comments on 'Threesome'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 4 years ago

Hollering!

Funniest story from you in a bit. Yep a tremendous character, can't wait for more

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

I like the bad girl perspective. It's new, it's fresh, it works.

But, just like an arrogant Alpha hyper macho male, bad girls, especially femdom types, it can evil, nasty, and off-putting too easily.

Your character had confidence, displayed some intelligence, but wasn't over the top.

I'm unsure if a non-consent/reluctance scenario would really work. I've had it done to me several times when I was dating around, it was a tiny turn on occasionally. Once I've established myself with that type woman, I prefer we be equals and sometimes role play as mild Dom/sub, switching. It takes time and trust...

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 4 years ago
Stick to your knitting

The question is not whether you like Kiersten, but whether we do. Trust me, she doesn't suit you.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. This Kiersten seems to be a bad ass lady and I look forward to reading more of her adventures. I will be waiting anxiously for August 10th.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
Terrific!

If this is just a warm up for the 8/10 event, I’ll buckle up now!

dc6370dc6370almost 4 years ago

You have this unique ability to let the reader "hear" the conversation between characters. Your use of english in various slangs without slipping, sometimes it's a child, teen, young adult, or the well educated. I love reading your stories.

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstonealmost 4 years ago
Bad Bitch indeed!

Cross the street to avoid her bad side. ;)

Nicely done!

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Going To Be Interesting

I think this is going to be one hell of a group of stories.

stev2244stev2244almost 4 years ago

Is it a good sign if a short promo is the best read we've had for a while in LW? Doesn't matter, this was one bad-ass story and I hope we're going to get more on August, 10th.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 4 years agoAuthor

Oh, no, Twentyseven. What you doing, honey? You are quite mistaken. This is ALL about whether I like it. I write plenty of stories for other people. Almost everything I write is what I think readers will enjoy. Whether I am correct is a different story, but I do write for readers. I think I've earned the right to post something I like. Feel free to dislike it; I'm down with that, but don't tell me what to write. Directly, or indirectly, I've given readers here hundreds of stories I thought they would enjoy. If I want to write something for me, I think I've earned the cred to do it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Now I’m ‘fraid about August! (and it is not regarding Covid)

5* (because I trust BRandy! and Kiersten!)

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A COOL CHICKEY WITH AN ATTITUDE

having the ability to ante up and play any and all games A+. TK U MLJ LV NV

Bh76Bh76almost 4 years ago

I struggled with the slang or dialect or speech, however it’s defined. I have the same problem with a lot of the stories with southern US characters. It sometimes comes across unnatural or feels forced.

The story was good though.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952almost 4 years ago

Wow!

I've never been afraid of a fictional character before. I want to read more of her adventures. Your ability to use language and slang while making a character so real is damn impressive. I can't wait for the August event and learning more about the mystical world of bad-bitches. 10 stars if I could, but 5 for sure!

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 4 years ago
Tight!

I don’t know if people appreciate how difficult it is to write a short story that is so complete, with an intro the gives us insight into the characters, the main body of the story, and finally, a satisfactory ending that leaves one feeling that the story is complete. I once asked a professor what made a modern prose poem, lacking rhythm or rhyme a poem. He told me that is was ‘tight’... so was your story!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 4 years ago
Bad Bitch is Bad Ass

Love this tough, take-no-shit take-no-prisoners cookie, and I'm really looking forward to seeing a whole lot more of her.

Thank you. 5*

woodwardwoodwardalmost 4 years ago

Erase,Erase, Erase this story and any sequels.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Good story, but not LW!

5

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Vaughn is lucky to get out of this relationship with all his body parts still attached. That is one bad girl who has a bright future in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LW?

Uh, Ok Better in non Erotic.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Mmm

Usually love your stuff, not sure this is for me tbh but you can't please all of us all the time. Unusual error for you too, Kiersten or Kirsten? Also noted the 'smoking hot woman' line...used by another author close to you quite a lot😉.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Wow! She knows what she want, who she wants and how to get it.

Yeah. We need more about Kiersten. What's her day job? Her family? What's happening there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weak

I normally like your stuff, but this one not so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Okay so to clarify

We will have a dollop of burn the bastard, a touch of wives bringing their best friends and or sisters to fuck their husbands, a side salad of dead marriages which have been miraculously revived by the wives convincing their husbands that swinging is the answer with a dessert or good ol' fashioned hotwire cuckold relationships (again initiated by the wives and the husbands just love it even though they never thought about it before)

Lol okay. So the kink crowd gets an event. I suppose they should have one.

Yeah I'm a little cynical but if you are halfway honest you know I'm right based upon her description

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So basically it's an event for the kink and pervert crowd

Why don't you just say that? You can call it strong women all you want but the author's you have mentioned please just be honest.

I would bet serious money that I am right and the votes will be low to start and the comments brutal. But hey, you wanna do it go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The most childishly written story I have ever read by this author and heart attack isn't hyphenated. If this is a 'preview' of more stories to come, no thanks if if they're all as childishly written. You all think you're the best on this site, you're all far from it.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 4 years ago

Aug 10th is on my reminder list. Gonna be interesting to see if Anon that loves the bad-ass, Seal/Ranger/SAS/Special Forces/Spec Ops Operator, computer wizard, big dick male will buy into a bad-ass woman. I am eager to see what Kirsten gets into.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
Just wondering

While voting I clicked on 3*** but 5***** lit up. Is there something fishy going on by fixing the scores?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

nope

swing & a miss

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgeralmost 4 years ago

l like that you don't talk it to death, where you want it? face or body?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 4 years ago
I’m going to tune in, but

I don’t know if you wrote this only African-American readers or for everyone? As I write this comment I am not sure what rating I am going to give it. Most of your stories are written in perfect English, but this one became distracting because of the manner of speak, ie “ratchet bitch”? That is just an example. I like your writing. You are one of my favorites, but this kind of missed the mark. It still deserves three stars.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 4 years ago
Great little quickie.

The story, I mean.

SteelaSteelaalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I gave it a five :D

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
Unusually for me....didn’t really do anything.

You are a proficient and skilled author and I have enjoyed most of your stories in the past. This didn’t really resonate with me on any level.

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

It literally makes my day to see you post a story! This was great! Thank you for sharing. I love the fact that strong women are going to be written by women. This is going to be good! Amber Forever!

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 4 years ago
Love the previews

Something different for you, and for the great women writers you have lined up. I eagerly await Aug. 10.

Hooked

maninconnmaninconnalmost 4 years ago
Kiersten Rocks!

‘Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not my kind of story

From an author I respect. Assume errors in spelling etc is author bringing text down to characters level. A story of a proud woman standing up for herself, but not much of a story in the living wives genre. More of a "you better respect me" story. Hmmmm, maybe a loving wives story after all.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I don't know why people are so down on this. I'm obviously prejudiced, but I honestly enjoyed this. Looking forward to more from Kiersten!

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsalmost 4 years ago

Your writing is excellent, the story coveys a message, it has a beginning-middle-end, the dialog was brilliantly done and is complete. Guess it just wasn't my cup of tea. I have no problems with strong women but this seemed a little over the top, sort of like the special forces/seals/delta force characters we often see in LW. Your character looks like she would be right at home as a biker's old lady and while physically strong is really just a bully. I look forward to other author's offerings to see how they answer the challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"He was on borrowed time"

But she's incensed that he's "playing her", that he's "a liar".

Pretty sure she's playing him, using him for his dick (her words, not mine), and she's pretending they have some long term future the entire time either by omission/positive feedback. Take your pick.

He's a bit scummy, she's a bit scummy. I'm not seeing the "Bad independent bitch". I see two hoes. One that is practiced and confident at manipulation, and secure in that knowledge, and the other hoe (the man) is insecure and not so hot at the manipulation.

Both characters unlikable. Maybe one is more likable than the other. She's a little less sneaky and cowardly, but that might be, once again, she's a seasoned hoe. So her confidence is endearing, but so are other self absorbed types out there.

She seems to have the same stupid triggers I do too. Not as endearing. If someone is being a bit selfish and trying to manipulate towards that end, I always take it way too personally as an insult to my intelligence. And I get physical about it. She did the exact same things I'd prolly do. But they're not 'wow, so cool". Trust me, I'm very unlikable without all that charm and self confidence. I imagine she is too.

So I think you created a grandiose charmer, seasoned in their abilities. Likable on a surface level. People seem to like assholes like her/me. I guess it's weird to see all my character flaws and pros so nicely bundled up into a person.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years ago
A fascinating story.

Granted, Vaughn is not as sneaky or smart as he sounds. I do find it odd and jarring that Kiersten is so against threesomes for most of the story, and then turns around and has one after the fact. Was it to spite Vaughn, since in her words, she favors "one-on-one only"? Also, if he's trashy because he fools around, why is Tisha any different and vice versa? Why dump Vaughn and take up with Tisha?

Why be physical about the retaliation, and by that, I mean violence? I never see any sense in that. Violence as a response to cheating never made sense to me. Nor did draining bank accounts, destroying property, etc. Why dump a guy for cheating and then take up with the woman with whom he cheated? I get that people aren't rational when upset, but this goes beyond the rational into the batshit insane in terms of sheer cognitive dissonance.

This feels a lot like she made Tisha her prison bitch or something. That kind of "I'm taking over and you can just deal with it," but again, why bother if you find her disgusting? What about her disgusted you before and now suddenly doesn't? Also, her words to him about "if I gotta do the work, I'm gonna keep her to myself" suggests that she thinks that it's okay for the woman to have side chicks, but not the man, which is an odd double standard.

Also, if this relationship isn't something that matters to you that much, why get so worked up about him fooling around? If you plan to dump him, what's the point in trying to keep him walking that line? And if you're so angry at both of them, why take out the anger differently on each of them? Why violence against her, but not him?

Basically, this story leaves me with a lot of questions rather than anger, lust, or admiration. It creates a series of "Unsolved Mysteries," but with blackrandl1958 as the host instead of Robert Stack. Well, you kept my attention and it's a fascinating story. Certainly a look into three people who respond very emotionally and irrationally to things.

It leaves me puzzled as to her motivations for acting that way and as to why Vaughn and Tisha reacted to her as they did. Why did they put up with it? Why didn't they just walk away from Kiersten? That part confuses me, too. I would have left at the first sign of bossiness myself. But that maybe didn't bother Vaughn or Tisha. Well, clearly it didn't.

Essentially, you wrote a short, intense story that left me stunned and puzzled. It's well-written. It's fascinating. It seems to capture a subculture entirely alien to me, give me a window into that world, of course. So, not knocking your work. Far from it. Just relating my own astonishment and bemusement here. It was also funny as hell in some parts and I don't know if it was meant to be that way or not. Probably was.

So, for the record, not dissing your story. You wrote it well. You kept my attention. You kept me on my toes through the whole damn thing. Just relating how puzzled I was as to the choices that each character made.

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

It always makes my day seeing a new story from you. Thank you so much for all the hard work you do. I am loving the fact that there is going to be a female writers event. Looking forward to it. Amber Forever!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Excellent Start

A controversial piece. Despite being only 1 page it's decisive, delivers the overall picture and gets to the point effectively. The dialogue / idioms certainly are a challenge and have had to resort to Google a few times but IMO it's been very educatonal. Looking forward to the others.

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
Good prose

As usual .

greenman440greenman440almost 4 years ago
All the characters in this piece

are unlikeable. Kiersten might be "strong" but she's also vain, arrogant, vengeful and violent, what's supposed to be appealing about that? I like some of your stories, but not this one.

prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 4 years ago
I liked it, different

It has been awhile since I read any of your stories. I like this one and will be looking for more. I like, when a strong person stands their ground when it's righteous. She definitely stood.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed the story, even though I may not have understood some language.

Where was this set or written? Some of the slang didn't match, and was used in the narrative not just quoted speech. Were these, don't know what is pc these days as the words keep changing, black american or black english women?

Do women actually cook and eat burgers and beans if for a meal between two females?

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

Interesting story. I would definitely read more of her.

I don't want to get into politics, social issues, or get into your beliefs.

But I felt my eyebrows raising at the N-word.

I don't know you personally if you are black, a Person of Color, or just a white person who uses that story as an excuse to use that word.

It's the Internet...so whatever, right? you're anonymous.

N-word might've been a good delivery for that sentence but could've easily done without it. The speech pattern of a young black woman was easily detectable. for me.

The story was good, interesting but that was really not my "thang"

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
Tiercept

What part of Blackrandi do you not understand?

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Love the character, love the stories. Your writing is exquisite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not worth the effort, the negativity and the aggravation. You are better than that.

BJ

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Read your Kiersten stories out of “age” order (“A New Leaf” first), but really doesn’t matter — the character you are creating is an intriguing young woman with agency; if “bad bitch” fits that works for me. Love her and the supporting cast of characters you’ve created around her; they compliment Kiersten and enhance the fun, sassy, sexy storyline(s). Dialogue (which you do so well in all your stories) and pace help to make for an easy, enjoyable read. Remarkable how well you use a short writing space. Pretty obvious that you enjoy sharing her with us, so please continue. Thanks.

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 2 years ago

I love Kiersten. She is my new hero...

Nice story, beautifully crafted, and so real. It felt like I was there. I loved it.

5 incredibly well deserved stars.

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For this great author definitely was a letdown.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Confidence.Balls to the wall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...