Threesome Fantasy Becomes Reality!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my two lovers finished pumping their cum into me, we collapsed into a panting heap on the floor.

I really thought that was going to be the end of it as way lay there recovering, but their hands were still all over me. Finally, I eased myself shakily to my feet went and made some more coffee and sorted out my make up, I still wanted to look good for them as I walked around dressed only in my thigh boots and stockings.

Before long I was delighted to find that their cocks were soon hard again. Jim scooped me up in his arms, saying to Ian,

"I think we need to take her to the bedroom, we can fuck her all night in comfort there!"

They closed in on me once more, and after another long session on our bed I lost count of how many hot loads that I had taken. They spent what seemed like hours just swapping around using my pussy, mouth and tits and I was in heaven. I was being fucked on my back, then kneeling astride one of them, then stood up being taken from behind, and all the time I had one cock in my pussy and the other in my mouth! I was surprised that I didn't even feel sore with all that pounding, thrusting cock.

Finally the guys ran out of steam and it was time to sleep. Ian stayed and we all drifted off into a very contented slumber, with me between my two lovely men. I was still in my stockings and boots, but I just didn't care! I awoke several times during the night and each time I was aware of hands still roaming lazily over my body.

***

The next morning, just as dawn was breaking I started to come awake drowsily. My mind slowly recalled what had happened the night before. I found it difficult to believe that I had actually gone through with letting myself be fucked by two men late into the night. Perhaps I should have felt some guilt, but I didn't have time to consider it for long as I felt a hand sliding up my inner thigh.

I was expecting it to be Jim, but as I opened my eyes I could see that he was still sound asleep. I turned the other way and saw Ian looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"Good morning gorgeous!" he whispered, "I have to go soon, so I want you again before I leave."

This didn't seem right with Jim asleep, (I found out later that he was feigning sleep and watching us the whole time!) so I whispered "No" and nodded towards Jim. His fingers were inside me now and he just smiled and whispered "Oh Yes!"

He pulled the covers back and began sucking my nipples. I so wanted him again and felt myself sliding beneath him as I continued to shake my head in denial.

He took no notice as he slowly positioned himself over me and began to gently ease his cock inside me once more!

I nodded again towards my sleeping husband and whispered,

"Ian, we can't!"

He just smiled and whispered back, 'You are a very sexy and very beautiful woman. I need to fuck you once more before I leave!'

I was touched, but still said, No, Ian, we really mustn't!'

It was too late though, we already were!

Slowly he pumped his cock in and out, holding back so as not to waken my husband. It was an agonisingly slow fuck, but I was so afraid that this was going too far that I couldn't allow either of us to speed up!

This ecstatic agony lasted for about fifteen minutes.

Then Jim 'stirred' and has hand came slowly up and started to grope my tits.

I turned to him and smiled guiltily, "I'm so sorry my love" I explained weakly, "Ian wanted an early start!"

"So it seems!" he replied, then, to my great surprise "Go on then Ian, give it to her if you're going to! Give my hot little wife a good fucking!"

Relief flooded through me as Ian started to do just that. He lifted my legs and gripped my ankles as he pumped his big primed cock deep inside me. The bed started to bounce as a pumped away at my little pussy with great enthusiasm. Before long I could feel him spurting as groaned and emptied his balls of another hot fresh load of cum.

Finally he stopped. Panting with exertion he slowly eased his fat, softening cock from my sodden pussy with a soft sucking sound.

As he rolled off of me, and started to get out of bed, Jim rolled me onto my front, pulled my hips up and easily slid his hard cock straight into my cum filled pussy.

"Don't worry love, plenty of stiff cock left for you!"

He was still fucking me hard as Ian left the room.

Finally, he slowed as he emptied his balls deep inside me too. He cuddled up behind me and drifted off to sleep.

One thing that I was sure of, if it was on offer, I definitely wanted more of this. It was the most indescribably satisfying night I'd ever had, I wanted more and I now knew that I would enjoy being their little cum slut from time to time!

I hope you enjoyed this true account of my first threesome, if you're going to vote, don't be too harsh, this is my first submission!

12