Threesome Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

I didn't hang around too long, busying myself with the wine etc took no more than a couple of minutes, before I headed upstairs myself. I hesitated briefly wondering whether I should actually knock on the door; that would feel weird, but so would just barging into the room and on the other hand this wasn't an everyday situation.

Nicole wanted this. I wanted this. Deep breath.

Opening the bedroom door I walked in to the flickering light of the candles and the sight of Nicole's pale hands contrasting on the skin of Roger's tanned back; he was shirtless and shoeless as my wife and he made out, his hands roaming across her satin covered breasts.

I placed the wine bottle and my glass on the bedside table as Nicole broke the kiss with Roger and reached up a hand to me; she pulled me in to a long kiss, her mouth opening, inviting my tongue, moaning against my lips as Roger continued to caress her breasts. I stepped back slightly to tug my shirt out of my pants and started to unbutton it as Nicole's hands moved down to Roger's belt.

In that moment I got my first look at Roger's semi-naked body; damn, he has real abs. I'm not insecure but there's times when no human being can resist making comparisons and in that moment the sudden thought flashed through my head that I'd never seen another guy's erect cock in real life, never mind being as close as this was inevitably going to be. As he shucked off his pants Roger glanced at me and instinctively I knew he was having similar thoughts. I nodded towards Nicole and he turned straight back to her sliding his hands down her hips to the panties she was still wearing. My wife raised her hips and Roger's fingers rolled inside the top or the green fabric tugging her panties down her legs as Nicole leaned back swinging her knees up in the air allowing him to remove her panties completely.

"C'mon guys." Nicole said, smiling as she tugged at each of our shorts. "You're going to have to take them off if you want to go further."

My wife was always one to just come out and say what she was thinking and break the ice if necessary. Neither Roger nor I had hesitated but Nicole had guessed that there might be a hint of awkwardness and at this point her straightforwardness kicked in automatically. As I slipped off my shorts I looked at Nicole pulling her silk top up over crossed arms over the top of her head leaving her totally naked with an equally naked Roger, now kneeling between her legs, one hand stroking her shaved mound and the other stroking himself.

"Magnificent." he whispered.

I could hardly believe what I was witnessing. This fantasy that Nicole and I had played out was actually happening; butterflies danced in my stomach as my rock hard erection jutted straight out below. Nicole reached over and took hold of me pulling me towards them; as I knelt on the bed Nicole released my cock and all of us shuffled over towards the center.

Roger leaned forward to kiss Nicole's breasts and I leaned forward to kiss her welcoming mouth once more and her hand slid between my legs and found my member again. My wife moaned loudly as Roger's fingers slid easily into her and as the two of us continued to kiss and caress her, Nicole ground her hips against his hand.

'"I need one of you in me." Nicole said with a soft urgency.

I remembered our fantasy game from a while back so when Roger looked at me and opened his mouth to speak I just indicated to go ahead. "It's Nicole's night, she's going to have both of us one way or another so we'll take turns making sure she's happy ok?"

Roger smiled. "More than ok." he said as he shuffled forward on his knees, Nicole's legs either side of his hips. I looked down at Roger's cock for the first time, my first time seeing another man's erection just feet away and poised to enter my wife; I looked up at Roger's face as he looked up from glancing at my cock with, I imagine, the same almost surreal feeling.

"Give the lady what she wants Roger." In my head I said it out loud, but my dry mouth caused the words to come out in a croaked whisper.

Roger placed the head of his cock against Nicole's glistening pussy lips, I had to admit that her previous description was accurate and the sight of the smooth handsome hardness gliding into my wife made me gasp. Nicole moaned, her eyes tightly closed, Roger threw his head back and groaned loudly.

Time seemed momentarily suspended, nobody moved.

As Roger slowly pulled backwards, Nicole tugged on me and I knelt up towards her head; she opened her mouth in invitation. As my wife closed her lips around my cock, I felt the vibrations of another moan in the back of her throat and Roger pushed forward into her once more. He continued to slide slowly back and forth, his hands caressing and squeezing Nicole's breasts, as she bobbed her head back and forth sucking on me. After a while, I moved back to watch a little and also to make sure I slowed myself down; the eroticism of the entire experience had me fit to burst and I wanted this to be all about Nicole.

I looked at Nicole as she lay on her back, her blue eyes indulging themselves in Roger's torso, her mouth gasping as he thrust in and out of her, her hands squeezing and pressing her beautiful breasts, his hands holding that magical curve where her waist narrows just above her hips. I leaned down to kiss her, I felt her hand on the back of my head as she held me tight as our tongues intertwined; my right hand caressed one of Nicole's breasts.

"If we want this to last, I need a break." Roger said. he was clearly feeling the intensity as much as either Nicole or I.

"My turn." I looked at Nicole as she gasped out a "Yes."

As Roger pulled out of her Nicole breathed deeply and moaned gently; I kissed down her breasts and belly as Roger moved out to the side and I swung in between Nicole's legs. I kissed her mound and looked up my beautiful wife as I lay flat and my tongue slid across her clit; Nicole chewed on her bottom lip in ecstasy and her hands gripped bundles of the bedsheet, as I licked at her pussy Nicole's body shook and a shuddering breath escaped her. Nicole's hands ran through my hair and pulled my face hard against her then drew me up.

"I want you in me." she said.

As I slid inside my wife's soaking pussy she reached out to Roger, grasping him and pulling him forward as she had me. The roles were now reversed as I slowly moved in and out of Nicole while she took Roger in her mouth and he gently gripped a handful of her thick strawberry blonde hair. I slowed my movements down; it was all I could do to stop myself coming there and then as I watched her sucking on his cock. Roger was also clearly on the verge himself and it wasn't long before he pulled back to just watch with me as we both marveled at Nicole's thrilling sexuality.

"I think it's time." I told Roger, indicating that he should take over again. He shuffled around back between Nicole's thighs as I moved out of the way.

"I want it all now. Just fuck me." Nicole's inhibitions were long gone as Roger plunged inside her once again. She slammed her hips up and forward, slapping against his belly.

"Fuck me." she repeated. I watched in awe as Roger took Nicole at her word and started to thrust back and forth, in and out, grinding against her, his hands now either side of her shoulders, his arms straight, supporting his torso; Nicole's fingernails dug into Roger's hips as she pulled and pushed him urging him to go even harder, faster.

The world seemed to no longer exist outside of this tiny bubble where my wife was fucking an arm's length away from me, I reveled in her pleasure afraid to touch myself that I might come just from the sight and sounds of her. In my memory infinite time passed, it may have been minutes or seconds; Nicole was shaking, her neck and chest flushed, crying out in ecstasy. I was almost in a trance, this incredible experience would never be matched again.

Roger roared, his head and body stretched high, a sheen of sweat on his shuddering torso as he exploded in time with Nicole; he collapsed down upon her swallowing huge gulps of air. Nicole lifted his head and kissed him deeply.

"Thank you." she whispered.

They lay for a moment then my wife turned to look at me. "Now you."

We each hesitated for a second, the mechanics of the situation new to all of us. Roger rolled away and Nicole pulled me down on her.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I'm ready if you are." she giggled as my cock twitched against her thigh. I reached down to guide myself into Nicole's pussy.

"That was incredible to see." I said. Nicole wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered " I love you." before I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

As I started sliding back and forth I pushed up to sit on my heels, I wanted to see her whole body as I slowly fucked my wife. Nicole then turned to smile at Roger, who still lay beside us recovering and beckoned him in for a kiss, he leaned over and she ran her fingers through his dark curls as he moved to feast on her breasts. They're always sensitive after she has orgasmed so it was no surprise that Nicole signaled to Roger to stop and held his head against her torso. Roger kissed under her breasts and across her stomach, his hands stroking her; he kissed her navel, his hand moving across the soft part of her belly he could certainly feel my cock pulsing slowly in and out.

Roger moved again and kissed where his hand had been. He kissed lower.

Nicole gasped.

As I pulled backwards Roger had moved further towards me and as I looked down his tongue flicked lightly against Nicole's clit. I pushed forward into her and Nicole moaned loudly again. Each time I pulled back Roger would lick and so we rocked in our newly discovered rhythm as my wife bit down on her knuckle to avoid screaming out in delight. Given all that had happened there was no way I could hold back, I started to move faster and faster, I could feel the pressure building, everything became a blur; Nicole was writhing and bucking, she cried out, I exploded inside her again and again, both our bodies shaking.

Roger moved back, I lay forward on Nicole as he had done.

"Oh my God. Intense isn't the right word." I groaned in between kisses.

"Phew!" Nicole replied.

"Well that was a first." Roger chuckled.

"For all of us." I told him.

We lay for a while then mutually decided to clean up, we hadn't had any food yet this evening.

"You're staying for something to eat Roger?" I asked. He nodded through glass shower wall.

Nicole had a huge smile on her face, I imagined it would last for days, she looked at herself in the mirror. "Look at how flushed I am. I can't believe I just had two guys." she laughed out loud. Then "What's for dessert?"

12