Threesome Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The day of the threesome could not arrive fast enough. I could not believe how excited I was to share our bed with another man... and the fact that that guy was also super sweet and cute made the wait all the more unbearable. About a week before the set date I decided that it would be best if Dan and I stopped having sex and "saved ourselves" for the event. I thought it would heighten our excitement and make the time all the more enjoyable. Plus, I knew that Dan was always a much better lover if it had been a few days since we last did it. While he maybe did not last as long, he definitely performed oral or any other foreplay more enthusiastically when he was super horny. Also, since there would be two cocks in our bed, I didn't think it was as important for sex to last that long with either individual anyway.

However, in the few days before the threesome, my planned temporary celibacy proved quite a bit more difficult than I had originally thought. I felt as though I was in a state of constant arousal where even the slight touch of a certain fabric or the vibrations during a car ride would send tingles through my body and make my pussy incredibly wet.

On the night before the event, I decided to take a long hot shower to relax myself before trying to get a good night's sleep. As my hands rubbed the soap all over my freckled body, I was amazed at how great it felt, especially when I rubbed my boobs. Not only did it feel amazing, but I couldn't believe how sexy I felt. The softness of each breast was such a delightful contrast to the increasing hardness of each of my large nipples. Every time my hand would graze one of them, it would send a tingle straight down to my clit.

Then the thought hit me that in less than 24 hours, another man was going to see this body... my body totally naked. My heart leapt into my chest and my knees almost buckled. There was no way I was going to get through the day tomorrow much less get any sleep tonight. My hand subconsciously slid down my glistening body and cupped my whole pussy area. My fingertips found their way to my opening and pushed their way inside. Even in the shower I could tell that my vagina was producing an ample amount of wetness on its own.

Soon the fingers of my left hand were buried deep inside me, massaging the front part of my vaginal canal. My right hand soon found its way to my clit where it began to firmly press against the engorged bud. With both hands working expertly in combination, I brought myself to the verge of an orgasm in what seemed like a matter of seconds.

After edging for a couple minutes while the warm water fell against my hot skin, I decided it was time to let the climax happen. Managing as best I could to remain quiet, I began to move all of my fingers faster and harder. Just when the pleasure began to reach its peak...

"Hey Julie... are you OK?"

Dan's voice caused me to freeze and my hands stopped all motion. But it was too late, my pussy clamped down and began contracting hard around my fingers. "I'm fine" I grunted softly as the orgasm ripped through my body. I tried to sound as normal as possible as I didn't want Dan to know what I was doing (since were supposed to by "saving ourselves"), but of course it is very difficult to talk while climaxing. I was worried that he knew what was up.

"Oh, I was just making sure you didn't fall asleep in there or something."

"Ha, ha," I laughed nervously, still feeling a few orgasmic aftershocks. I then heard Dan close the door, finally leaving me alone again in the shower. That was a close one!

After finishing up, I got ready for bed and attempted to settle in for the night. But sleep was proving hard to come by. I was still extremely exited for the following day. While my orgasm in the shower had felt great, it was somewhat unsatisfying since I didn't really get to pleasure myself all the way through it. Well, at least I will by fully aroused for Tyler, I thought to myself.

***

The day had finally arrived. After keeping myself busy with work throughout the daytime hours, night had set in and there was a knock at our door. Tyler was dressed modestly in a nice t-shirt and jeans. There was something really sexy about how unassuming he was. Confident, but not a hint of arrogance. Dan and I welcomed him in and we proceeded to dine on a small meal that Dan had so graciously prepared. I had suggested that we forgo the stereotypical alcohol for this kind of occasion as I wanted us to be fully aware of all our sensations (and also to be able to remember every detail of the experience!).

When our appetites had been fully sated, I suggested we get started by all taking a shower together. After my solo experience the night before, I was eager to make some magic happen back in our large walk in shower. Once in the bathroom, we all proceeded to casually strip. There wasn't really anything sexual about it. It was almost like a locker room experience. I thought about doing a kind of strip tease for the boys, but they seemed to both be so eager to get naked, I wasn't going to stop us now.

Now seeing Tyler's nude body for the first time, I marveled at how different he looked from Dan. He wasn't nearly as muscular, but was still quite lean. He had far less body hair, some of which I believe was by choice as he definitely had considerably trimmed his pubic region at least.

And his cock... wow did it look different! First of all, he was clearly uncircumcised, something I had never seen in person. It also seemed to have smoother and softer skin. Dan's penis, whether soft or hard always had a kind of rougher leathery texture to it. Tyler's skin was lighter and more delicate, possibly because he was never cut?, I thought to myself. Their sizes weren't really that different overall. It seemed that Tyler may have even been a little shorter than Dan, but his head was definitely larger as I could see a sizeable bulb hanging near the tip of his foreskin.

As we all three finished taking off the final articles of our clothing, I could not help but think how lucky I was to be in a room with two very attractive naked men. While Tyler looked as though he was still totally soft, he began unapologetically staring at my nude body with a look of extreme attraction. I had never felt so sexy in my life. Dan on the other hand had an anxious grin on his face, and was already showing the signs of a growing erection. It was very apparent that while Tyler only stared at me, Dan was nervously glancing back and forth between both of our bodies, no doubt comparing his dick size with Tyler's. He seemed to be relieved with the fact that he appeared to have the size contest won, albeit by only a small margin.

As we all stepped into the shower, Dan' erection continued to grow. He usually did not get very hard unless I was teasing him with dirty talk or actually touching him physically so it was very hot that he seemed to be so aroused just from the situation. I quickly turned on the shower and began to wash my hair with shampoo. While showering with the guys was extremely erotic, I was anxious to get to the bedroom, where I knew the real fun would occur. I also really did want to get as clean as possible to minimize any embarrassing odors or anything like that.

For the next few minutes we took turns washing ourselves and rinsing in the warm water. Every time Dan would move by me, his dick, now pointing directly out from his body would slide against my wet body. It was delightful. Tyler on the other hand, kept a respectful separation at all times, though he continued to stare at my breasts and ass and other parts of me whenever he could. His dick did look perhaps a bit larger at this point, but still showed no signs of an actual erection.

As it was my turn to rinse, the boys were left standing next to each other. For the first time, Tyler seemed to look over at Dan and notice his raging hard on. Dan met his gaze and then returned the favor by staring back at Tyler's still limp cock.

"What's the matter, don't you think that Julie is smokin' hot?" Dan teased.

"Um... well," Tyler stammered.

"Oh, he's probably just a little nervous and shy, right?" I quickly responded, trying to make our guest feel more relaxed and welcome.

Tyler smiled back at me. "I guess," he said, his voice cracking.

"Why don't we give him a little show, baby?" I asked, turning towards Dan. I pulled him closer to me and then sank into a squatting position. His hard dick was now pointing directly at my face and I opened my mouth and gently took in the head and part of the shaft.

As I began to give Dan a very loving but slow blowjob, I positioned my body where I could easily glance over at Tyler. At this point, we were all done washing and rinsing, so he just stood there motionless while watching the show in front of him.

After a few seconds Tyler piped up. "Wow you are really good at that."

I took Dan out of my mouth momentarily and looked at Tyler smiling. He smiled back. Then my gaze lowered to his cock again. What is it... moving? Yes, very slowly I could see that is was getting longer, the head moving downwards inside his foreskin. I had never seen anything like this. When Dan got hard, it only took a few seconds plus he wasn't really a grower so there was not much of a difference between soft and hard other than the stiffness. But seeing a cock slowly and steadily becoming erect right in front of my eyes was a new experience for me... and a very sensual one at the. Tyler was definitely a grower. I couldn't believe how much longer his was now than just a few seconds ago. Yet, his cock still looked pretty soft overall as it remained in a total downward position.

"Mmmm baby, it looks like he likes this," I said looking up at my husband. Dan was nervously glancing back and forth between me and Tyler's Dick. There was no doubt had he now realized that Tyler might be a whole lot bigger than he originally had him sized up. I then methodically began to alternate between sucking and stroking Dan, making sure I still had a great view of Tyler the whole time.

At this point, Tyler's head began to slightly peak out of his foreskin and I noticed that his dick was beginning to rise just a bit. I could also see his heartbeat in it as the flesh throbbed and expanded with each pulse. It was so amazing to watch him grow without any physical stimulation whatsoever. His hands still remained motionless at his side. It was one of the sexiest things I had seen and I couldn't help but place my hand in between my legs.

Tyler seemed to really enjoy seeing me begin to pleasure myself. I heard a faint moan escape his lips and his erection began to increase even farther. Now his whole head was exposed and was beginning to lift away from his balls... steadily rising with each beat of his heart. His plum shaped head was glorious, much larger than the shaft around it with a very prominent flare. I had never had a cock like that inside me and I became overwhelmed with excitement from the anticipation of that possibility in the very near future. As I said before, I don't usually find most cocks aesthetically attractive to look at. This was definitely not the case with Tyler's however.

Just as Tyler's dick had reached a 90 degree angle from his body, Dan quickly pulled away from me and kind of chuckled. I could tell that he had gotten a bit too close. Several days of not cumming had no doubt left him a bit on edge sexually. I had an urge to tease him about it, but decided to just smile so as to not make him feel self conscious. I am not sure Tyler really noticed as he continued to just stare at me and my hand gently rubbing my now fully awakened clit.

Giving Dan one last loving stare, I decided to be brave. I quickly crawled over to Tyler reaching out a hand to delicately touch his amazing member. As my fingers closed around the shaft I now got a true appreciation for its size. It had to be nearly eight inches long (compared to Dan's 6.5ish) and while his shaft was maybe only slightly girthier than Dan's, his head was more than twice the size. It was quite the amazing specimen to hold and inspect.

My lust was beginning to take over. I opened my mouth wide and attempted to insert his amazingly large head. It didn't get very far. I could feel it scraping against my molars before hitting the back of my throat. Fuck this was big. I tried my best so suck him, but kind of felt like an inexperienced girl who was giving her very first blowjob.

After struggling for a few moments, I took him back out of my mouth and continued to stroke him slowly. His eyes were closed and he had a look of contentment and almost relaxation on his face. I was amazed at how in control he seemed to be. He was undoubtedly aroused, but in no way seemed overwhelmed by the situation.

Turning my head around, I then glanced back at Dan. He was gently stroking himself with an almost anguished look on his face. "Are you enjoying this, baby?" I asked. He nodded and gave a half hearted smile. "I think it is time we moved this somewhere a little more comfortable, don't you?"

Without saying another word, we all grabbed the towels I had laid out and began to dry off. Soon Dan lead us out of the shower and towards our bedroom. I took Tyler by the hand beckoning him to come with us. I loved watching his giant hard cock bounce around as he walked. It was now so hard that it was pointing up at an impressive angle. It looked incredible.

After we had all finished drying off, we climbed under the covers on our bed. I was in the middle with Dan on my left and Tyler on my right. It seemed to be their turn to pleasure me as their hands began to wander all over my body. The feeling was amazing. Soon Dan's mouth found my left nipple and he began to gently suck, Tyler quickly followed suit and sucked on my right one. Though I was extremely excited sexually, the feeling was actually quite relaxing and I noticed that nearly all of my nervousness and apprehension about the night had vanished. This was going to be so fun!

After a few more minutes of them rubbing my breasts, belly and legs, I decided to roll onto my left side towards Dan, giving Tyler access to my toned butt (I thought he might like that!). I immediately locked lips with my husband, giving him the biggest, most passionate kiss I could muster. I wanted to show him my appreciation as much as I possibly could. He kissed me back, only breaking to tell me how much he loved this.

While still kissing Dan, I reached back with my right hand encouraging Tyler to also roll onto his side and spoon me. I immediately felt his raging boner come to rest on my ass and that of course excited me to no end. Now that he was spooning me properly, I moved my hand back towards Dan and began to stroke his rock hard dick in between our bodies. Tyler began to plant small kisses along my neck and freckled shoulders, sending tingles all through my fully aroused body. I was in heaven.

As I kissed and stroked Dan, I wanted to give Tyler a bit more pleasure too, so I began to push my butt back against him, trying to get his cock in between my butt cheeks. Once I had him in the right spot I began to slowly grind into him. It was so erotic how his loose foreskin allowed his shaft to slide up and down my crease. I also loved feeling his gigantic head trapped in between our bodies.

Dan must have noticed how aroused I was becoming because he began to let his left hand wander down to my crotch. Easily finding my hard clit, he gently stroked it with his strong fingers. Soon, his hand slid even lower and I opened my legs giving him access to my wet lips.

"Wow baby, you are fucking wet!" he whispered to me in between our passionate kisses. His fingers easily parted my lips and one found its way a couple inches inside me. He then began to slide it back out, pressing on the front of my vagina, scraping past my sensitive gspot, and all the way back out and up to my clit. He continued to rub, using my own wetness as lubrication.

Dan was amazing at fingering me and soon had me well on the way to a climax. He had this awesome technique where he kept his middle and ring fingers inside me, and used his palm to keep pressure on my clit and drive me wild. At this point, Dan began using this technique to the best of his ability, causing my whole body to tremble as I could feel a powerful orgasm begin to build. I continued to squeeze Dan's cock, but made sure I did not move too much as I knew he was a bit too excited for any real stroking.

Tyler apparently was getting a little more worked up as well. He was now using one of his hands to move his cock in between my cheeks. At one point I felt him move his body away from me a bit, then he repositioned his dick so that it was pointing downwards. As he pressed his body against me once more this created a whole new sensation. His erection was now causing his head to press against my ass hole. The new feeling must have caught me off guard just a bit as I suddenly pressed back against his body even more firmly with uncontrollable arousal. Dan suddenly gasped and took his hand away from my dripping pussy.

"What's wrong?" I gasped. Tyler chuckled behind me. I then realized what must have happened. Tyler's long cock must have made contact with Dan's hand, as I could now feel his head stretched all the way to my opening where Dan's hand had been just a second ago.

I smiled at my husband and he smiled back, knowing that we all understood the awkwardness of the situation. "It's OK baby," I winked at him. "Put him inside me."

I couldn't believe those words came from my mouth and part of me was worried that Dan would get upset and rage quit on the whole situation. But I was so beyond aroused at this point I couldn't wait to get Tyler's amazing cock inside me.

To my astonishment, Dan again smiled back at me. "If that is what my sexy wife wants." He then reached back between my legs sliding past my swollen clit. I suddenly felt Tyler's cock head pushing against my lips with much more force. Dan must have been pushing on it from the underside trying to force it inside. I moaned with a mixture of outright pleasure and excited anticipation, opening my legs even wider to accommodate the cock and hand at my sex.

Finally my wet lips parted and his head entered my vagina. Oh what an amazing stretch it was. "Fuck!" was all I could say as I pushed back into his body trying to get more of it inside me. I had never been fucked by a cock this large and I couldn't believe the amazing feeling of fullness.

At this point, Dan's hand went back to my clit where he was expertly massaging and rubbing my little bud once again. Tyler began to slowly but firmly thrust in an out, his right hand gripping my side for leverage. I could not help but reflect on the amazing situation I was in. Two gorgeous men working over the most pleasurable parts of my body, guiding me down a path towards an inevitably blissful orgasm.

My thoughts over the next couple minutes were quite blurry as my body's pleasure centers had become almost completely overwhelmed. At one point Dan cried out "not too hard!" I realized I had been squeezing the fuck out of his cock with my hand. I am not sure if I was hurting him, or if he was getting too close to cumming. It was by far the hardest I had ever felt him and only added further to my immense level of arousal.

In what could have been a few seconds or several minutes (I completely lost my ability to gauge the passage of time), I began to feel the electric jolt of pleasure spread from my groin. My pussy started to contract almost violently, an amazing feeling when a large cock is inside you. "Fuck... I'm cumming!" I yelled out.

Tyler didn't speed up his thrusting, but he did increase the intensity, pounding as hard and far into me as he could. I felt him hit my cervix, something that I thought up until this point would cause me pain, but it was incredible in the moment. My lips locked with Dan's as the orgasm tore through my body. He continued to furiously finger my clit and I subconsciously stroked his hardness in between us. I couldn't believe how fast my heart was pounding.