Threesome Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the orgasm had subsided and my breathing began to return to normal, I turned towards Tyler. "Wow, good job!," I said playfully, his cock still moving slowly inside me. "Looks like you found quite the stud for me!" I said back to my husband.

It was at that moment that I noticed a wet stickiness on my hand that was gripping his cock. I looked down and sure enough there it was. "Fuck... you came baby!" I exclaimed, hoping that he wouldn't be embarrassed. "That is so fucking hot!"

Tyler chuckled again. "You didn't cum too, did you?" I said back to him.

"No ma'am."

I then noticed that he didn't even seem to be that worked up. Dan and I were completely sweaty messes now, still a bit out of breath from our dual orgasms. But even though Tyler had been doing most of the physical work, he seemed to remain completely in control over his body.

***

After relaxing in our post orgasm bliss for a minute or so, Dan finally rolled over and grabbed a couple of tissues, handing one to me to clean his spunk off my hands. As he wiped off his dick, I rolled away from Tyler, his still rock hard cock sliding out of me with a pleasurable pop. My pussy felt so empty and I wondered if he had permanently stretched it in any way.

"Are you going to take care of him since he hasn't finished yet?" Dan asked, a tiny bit of indifference creeping into his voice.

"Is that OK?" I relied back, smiling. "I think he deserves it."

I knew my husband well. Once Dan cums he loses almost all of his arousal and usually gets quite lazy. So I wasn't sure exactly how the next part of the evening would go. I really did want to get Tyler off but didn't want Dan to feel left out.

"Go for it baby!" Dan smiled back. "I am just going to take a seat over here and watch if that is OK."

"Are you sure?" I responded. Dan nodded and sat down in the easy chair in the corner of our bedroom. I took just a moment to marvel at my husband's naked physique before turning my attention back to our guest.

Pushing Tyler over onto his back, I leaned over and placed his large head into my mouth. It was so wet from a mixture of his pre and my girl cum that it was easier to push it deeper into my mouth this time. I again marveled at the size of his head and length of his shaft. Putting it in as deep as I could there was still easily room for my fist to grip it at the base.

Tyler closed his eyes and let me go to work. I began a steady rhythm bobbing my head up and down, using my tongue and fingers to massage what I knew to be all the sensitive spots on a typical penis. Tyler moaned softly several times, but after a few minutes it didn't really seem like I was building him to any kind of orgasm. The techniques I was using would have surely pushed Dan over the edge by now, but alas it seemed that Tyler just had a superior amount of sexual stamina.

Though I could have easily sucked him a bit longer, the combination of some impatience on my part plus the fact that I was still quite horny led me to really want to put him back inside of me. I was still keenly aware of the empty, stretched feeling in my pussy and longed to have it filled once again.

"Hey baby," I said, looking back over to my husband in the chair. "I think I might have to fuck him one more time to make him cum." Dan moaned softly and gave me an encouraging look. I was surprised to see that his cock has still a bit hard (he usually totally lost his erection soon after cumming). Maybe he was really into watching me with Tyler. That thought of course turned me on even further.

I then maneuvered my body until I was on top of Tyler, straddling his legs. His cock was lying against his stomach with the tip reaching nearly to his navel. Boy did it look long in that position. I scooted forward and lifted one of my legs picking up his glistening organ with my hand. It was amazing to feel the weight and hardness and I thought about how lucky I was to have the opportunity to put it inside me one more time.

Lining up the flared head with my soaked opening, I slowly began to lower myself on his pole. I let out another audible gasp as I sat down fully. I could feel it in my stomach. I then bent my body forward until I was fully lying on him. Our faces now aligned perfectly, I planted a passionate kiss on his lips. It was the first time we had kissed during the evening and he kissed me back as if we were long lost lovers. It was such an intimate moment.

Then Tyler did something which I thought was both a bit surprising but also highly erotic. Though we were lying perfect still I suddenly felt a significant pressure inside of me, as if his dick had just rapidly expanded even more. I must have had a sort of reaction to it because Tyler looked up at me with a huge grin.

"You like that?" he asked. Then the sensation lessoned, but quickly returned.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, starting to push myself back to a vertical sitting position.

"I am flexing inside you."

"Shit baby, you have to learn how to do that. That feels amazing!" I said turning back towards my husband. Dan was now stroking himself and it looked like he had gotten fully hard again. "Do you want to join us babe?"

"No," he responded. "I want to see you make him cum."

That was all the encouragement I needed. This young stud had already given me more pleasure in one night than I could remember. It was definitely time to return the favor. I wanted to give him the fucking of his life. I spread my legs as wide as I could, getting as much of him inside me as possible. I began grinding my pelvis against his crotch with hard passionate strokes... none of that in and out shit that you see in porn, I knew how a real woman pleasures her man. Tyler was definitely responding now as his face lit up with a huge smile. "Fuuucckk" was all he could say.

As I rode his amazing cock with as much passion as I could muster, I looked over at Dan who was now stroking more quickly. It was so hot how into this he was. He smiled back at me, encouraging me to fuck even harder. I leaned forward a bit more locking my fingers into Tyler's and pinned his arms down against the bed. In this position I could really use my weight to drag my body around on his huge cock. It felt so different inside me that what I was used to. With Dan, it was like just a stiff rod in my pussy. With Tyler though I was always keenly aware of where his bulbous head was inside me, especially when it slid past my gspot. The sensations were absolutely mind blowing.

Again I am sure I lost track of how much time was passing, but I was not relenting my assault on Tyler's cock. I was determined to make him cum deep inside me. I could see his breathing begin to pick up and knew from his facial expressions that I would achieve success eventually. I just had to keep doing what I was doing. I had no idea if he was trying to hold back or what, but in that moment I did not care. I just wanted his orgasm.

Since I was so focused on Tyler's pleasure, it probably isn't surprising that I really wasn't aware of the sensations in my own body as much as I could have been. But as his orgasm neared, it now became very apparent that one of my own was also coming very quickly. I had fucked Dan many times on top, but did not get to cum in that position too often because he would always blow far too quickly. For that same reasons, I also never got to really let loose and fuck the way I wanted to when I was in control. But with Tyler's stamina I could basically do whatever I wanted. I tried to hold back a bit without lessening my pace as I did not want to cum and lose all of my bodily autonomy. It was supposed to be all about his pleasure.

But Tyler apparently recognized what was about to happen. He effortlessly broke his hands away from my grasp. One of them shot to my crotch where he began to press on my clit and the other went to my breast, giving it a firm squeeze. So many pleasurable feelings at once... I was quickly becoming overwhelmed once again.

I suddenly felt a sensation I have never experienced before when nearing a climax. I had the unmistakable feeling that I was about to pee. The sensation took me out of my pleasure for a split second, until I remembered some videos I had watched about girls squirting and that this was a sign that it was about to happen.

The thought of I AM ABOUT TO SQUIRT tore through my mind and that instantly pushed me over the edged. "Fuck I am gonna squirt!" I yelled and my pussy clamped down harder than it ever had before. In fact, it clamped so hard that it completely expelled Tyler's huge cock. It audibly flopped down on his stomach again as I lifted myself off of him a bit. Then a massive gush of liquid poured from my sex drenching Tyler's shaft and balls, running down onto the sheets. I probably yelled a few more expletives. Only a couple times before had I ever squirted, but those were just small dribbles, nothing like the torrent that happened here. It was so fucking exciting. I had never felt like such a sexual goddess.

Coming down from my insane climax I began pleading with Tyler who was now lying in a pool of my secretions. "How the fuck did you not cum?" I yelled at him.

He shrugged. "Just enjoying it too much... didn't want it to end I guess," he answered boyishly.

"Well, I am not sure how much more my pussy can take."

"OK, well where do you want me to cum?"

"Well I was trying to get you to blow inside me... I kind of love that," I answered, looking back at Dan for approval. Dan, now rock hard, was still stroking himself. His eyes lit up with a 'yes please' look.

"OK, if that is what you want." Tyler then quickly pushed me off of him and got off the bed. He stood next to one of the sides and signaled me to flip onto my back. He then grabbed my legs and pulled me over to him out of our wet spot placing my feet on his shoulders. I knew what was coming next. Dan occasionally fucked me in this position and it was one of our favorite because it makes him feel huge. With Tyler's considerably bigger dick, I didn't know if I would even be able to take it.

Now with the goal to actually cum himself, Tyler wasn't trying to be gentle anymore. He thrust his eight inches inside my literally dripping pussy in one push and began to piston in and out at an ever quickening pace. Holy shit was he stretching me now. It felt like he was a foot long. When he was fully pulled out, I couldn't believe how far away his body was. The length of each stroke felt like it would never end.

Within seconds I was on the verge of a third climax. But there was no need to hold back this time. After only thrusting into me maybe 10 or 12 times, Tyler said those words that I think all women love to hear their man say. "I am going to cum... cum with me!"

With that he grunted and pushed into me deeper than he had ever before. I felt his cock begin to pulse sending wave after wave of pleasure through my vaginal walls. I was somewhat aware that I was experiencing my own orgasm with him, but it was almost secondary to his pleasure. He pumped semen into me for what felt like 20 seconds. Half way through I began to feel it spill out around his cock. There was so much of it. This time when he pulled out, it was almost like I was still full. I could not believe how much he sprayed inside me.

Catching his breath, Tyler backed away and slumped into another chair in our bedroom opposite where Dan was sitting. Oh Dan... I had almost forgotten that my wonderful husband was still watching us. In that moment, I felt the most intense feeling of gratitude towards him that I had even felt.

Still slightly in a daze I sat up and slowly got to my feet. I looked over at Dan and was surprised that he was still stroking, his cock looking harder than I had ever seen it. Aided by my feelings of gratitude towards him, I suddenly felt an intense lust for my husband. I walked over to his chair, cum beginning to drip down my legs with every step. Without saying a word I climbed on top of him and straddled his hard pecker, lowering my cum filled pussy onto it in one quick motion. Fuck I was lubed up as it went in like a hot knife through butter.

I began to lovingly grind into Dan's crotch, pinning him back against the chair with my arms. I leaned over and kissed him, then placed my mouth right next to his left ear. "Fuck baby... you are the best hubby ever. Thank you so much for letting us do this. I am definitely going to find you the hottest girl I can find for our next threesome."

With that, he exploded inside me.

To be continued...