Threesome in the Barn (MMF)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, from behind, she felt a pair of hands on her ass. Taras. She shimmied backward, lifting her hips to display herself to him as she continued sucking Ilya. There was intense pressure at the entrance as Taras pressed his thick cock up against her. Then she gave way, and he slowly slid inside her, stretching her. The feeling left her light-headed again, and she gave a muffled moan through Ilya's cock. Taras forced himself inside to the hilt, his hips settling up against her ass. And then he was fucking her, hard. Having watched her pleasure and enjoy another man, it was time for him to reclaim her. His hips worked like pistons, driving himself into her again and again. She never took her mouth of Ilya, and continued sucking and kissing him even as Taras roughly ravaged her from behind. Once when she slowed down, Taras gripped her by the hair and forced her mouth down further on Ilya's cock. "Keep sucking," he grunted, "there's a good slut."

Katya obeyed, sucking harder as Taras fucked her relentlessly. He spanked her ass hard, his hands printing her ass as he rode her. His pace quickened, and Katya sensed she was nearing another orgasm.

Suddenly, Ilya gave a moan from the ground. "Oh, god," he groaned, and suddenly he was flooding her mouth again, his cum spraying deep in her throat. She took it all in her mouth, lips wrapped tight around him as he filled her up again.

Taras pushed forward, driving her down to her stomach. She fell against Ilya. The three were sandwiched up, Kayta laid flat across Ilya's chest, while Taras smothered her from behind. She drew her face up to Ilya's and kissed him, filling his mouth with his own cum as Taras continued driving himself into her from behind. Ilya kissed her back, his load swirling around their tongues, her gasping moans of pleasure as Taras fucked her exciting him until he was almost hard again.

Then, with a huge grunt, Taras buried himself deep inside Katya. She felt his cock explode deep inside her, flooding her ravaged cunt with a massive load. He pressed deeper, twitching and spasming inside her, until she teeterd on the brink of another orgasm herself. And then he pulled out, and his load gushed down her thighs and dribbled over Ilya's throbbing cock. Ilya bucked his hips up and slid himself back inside Katya, driving the dripping load right back inside her and pushing Katya over the edge. Again the waves of pleasure overwhelmed her, and again she was overwhelmed by another shuddering orgasm while grinding up against Ilya's cock.

The three of them continued fucking all afternoon, and by the time the sun was setting, Ilya's virginity was long gone in many ways. When they were all finally spent, they laid back on the hay loft, listening to the lowing cows from the fields nearby and each others' breathing, too exhausted to even speak. And then, one by one, they drifted off to sleep.

12