Threesome Latina Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
Selena Gomez and Camila Cabello are sluts from the club.
1.2k words
3.51
10.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hot summer night, I catch a taxi cab to go to the club for some drinks. The club was only about twenty minutes away. I get to the club and wait in line. Once I enter, I go straight to the bar. The music was played by a DJ and it was really loud.

I didn't care. I ordered a drink or two then I look over my shoulder to the corner of the club and see these two beautiful, hot girls sitting on a corner couch. At a glance, they looked like celebrities. They were giggling and laughing at whatever it was they were looking at in club. It looked like they've been there for a while because they a few empty glasses between them. They looked at me at the bar and I looked away from them.

A few seconds later, I see through a mirror on the wall behind the bar. They were still giggling and laughing. After a few seconds, I got up the courage to walk over to them and talk to them. But when I turned to go to them, they were already walking towards me. They got to me, they sat on either side of me. When I finally saw who they were up close, it was Selena Gomez and Camila Cabello. Selena was wearing a silver sequined dress (like the one when she was at the Only Murders in the Building premiere) and Camila was wearing a red sequined dress (like the one when she was at the Grammy's in 2017). They both looked so hot in them.

--

At about 9:00 pm, we decided to go back to my place. I was about to flag down a cab when Selena said that they a limo. We get into the limo with Selena in first and then Camila then me. They left an open seat between them so I sat where thet wanted me to sit. The inside had a nice, good-looking interior with blue lighting all around the ceiling and a mini bar as well.

About 5 minutes later down the road, Selena and Camila start kissing each other in front of me. I guess they were already drunk enough that they didn't and neither did I. I was surprised and stunned at the same time. I was surprised because my thought was 'how are these two pop stars here with me and no else noticed them in the club.' I was stunned because they kissing each other in front of me. But nonetheless, they are kissing each other and I can feel myself getting hard. I didn't engage in the kissing because I just wanted to enjoy and watch them kiss. I just felt their tits. They let out a moan while they were kissing.

We get to my house and Selena tells her driver to not wait up.

"Come back in the morning." Selena says.

We get inside, they go to the couch I go to the kitchen for waters for us to drink. I get back to the living room and I see Selena and Camilla already kissing each other again. I start getting hard again. I sit across the room from them on a chair and just enjoy the show. They take each other's clothes off little by little and start revealing their gorgeous, slutty bodies. They touch each other, cupping and squeezing each others tits. I get a good look at their pussies and I can see they're already wet. Possibly from when were kissing each other in the limo. They motion for me to come over to them. They open up a spot in between them so I can sit in between them. They continue kissing each other in front of me like they did in the limo. They didn't want me to kiss them like thruway but they grabbed my hands and let me feel their tits. I squeeze them, grope them, play with them.

They open their legs and they my hands down to their pussies to feel and touch their pussies. When touched them, they let out some sighs and moans. After a few minutes of them kissing, they stop, look down and that I have a bulge in my pants.

"Can we open your pants?" Camila asks.

"Uh huh" I answered excitedly.

They both eagerly and frantically open my pants. It whips out. My thought was, 'I was sure in for a good time tonight.'

Selena was the first to put her mouth around my dick and she starts sucking it. When she did, I let a huge moan.

"Oh yeah, Selena! Put it in there." Camila tells her encouragingly.

Camila starts kissing me. I put one hand on Selena's head to help her motion and the other, I wrapped around Camila's body as she's kissing me. I move down on Camila's body to lick and suck on her tits and nipples.

After a few minutes, Camila tells Selena, "Hey! I want a turn."

Selena gets her mouth off of my dick. Her mouth and lips all wet and slobbery from sucking me the whole time. Then, Camila goes down and starts sucking it, tasting Selena's saliva on me. The same thing I did to Camilla when Selena was sucking me, I did to Selena while Camila is sucking me. Except that I put a finger inside Selena's tight, wet pussy.

--

About an hour into it, we were really getting into it. I was kissing them back and forth, sharing saliva, them sucking me one at a time, then at the same time, mr feeling their tits and pussies and we started sweating.

I tell Selena to bend over on the couch and Camila on top of her so I can see their asses. Camila's tits were squished against Selena's sweaty back. Selena tit's were hanging just above the couch. I lick and their assholes and pussies from behind making sure they were wet enough. Both of their pussies tasted sweet.

I make sure I'm ready, then I thrust into Camila's pussy first.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby! Fuck me all you want! Fuck me good!" She screams.

"Yeah, you like how it feels, you little slut?" I tell Camila.

Selena patiently waiting, she twists her head up and kisses Camila.

I get done with Camila's pussy then I go hard into Selena's pussy.

"Ohh! Fuck yes, baby! Put it in deep baby! I want it so bad!" Selena moans.

"Yeah, you like it deep, you little whore?" I tell Selena.

I squeeze Selena's hanging tits to give her more pleasure. They cum about 2 or 3 times each while I go back and forth, deep, between their pussies, and them rubbing their pussies. Camila's pussy juice and cum was in Selena's and Selena's pussy juice and cum was in Camila's.

"I'm going to cum" I tell the two sluts.

They turn around, putting their cheeks together and waiting for me to cum their faces. I came after a few strokes and when I did cum, it was a huge load that got onto both of their cute faces. All of a sudden, they start licking my cum off of each other's faces and start kissing again and swapping my cum between their mouths.

"MMM! Fuck, yeah! You little sluts!" I tell them

With our clothes on the floor in the living room, we go upstairs, get into bed with them on both sides of me: Selena on my left and Camila on my right. My arms around them.

"You girls made my Latina threesome come true, thank you." I say as a kiss their foreheads and and we fall asleep for the night.

"You're welcome." They both said simultaneously.