Threesome Next Door Ch. 22-28 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By that time, I had also assessed Mindy as a potential sex partner and decided that seemed like a really great idea. She was cute, and I did cute just fine.

I led a progress meeting with the whole client team and us in the afternoon and Mindy spoke in glowing terms about how I'd helped her on the tasks she'd taken on. I didn't think I'd done that much, but came out of the meeting smelling like jasmine and with increased respect, even by Todd and Carol. Todd gave me a wink and a thumbs up.

After the meeting broke up I helped a couple of others on the task force team with issues they were having, making headway in each case. This was where twenty years of experience in the field we were working in made a difference. I'd been there, done that! I'd starred in and seen the movie. Carol stuck with me and made lots of notes.

We knocked off work at six-thirty. As we were leaving the building Mindy came bouncing up to me with her short hair flying out behind her and carrying a stuffed backpack. "Hi. Can I ride with you?"

I looked over at Todd, who had his car that he and Carol had driven in. I had a rental. He said, "Sure. We'll meet you at the restaurant at seven thirty. Mindy knows it and can guide you there."

I said to Mindy, "I was going to take a shower to freshen up, if you don't mind waiting?"

"Oh, that's fine. Maybe I can join you." She grinned. Carol rolled her eyes and then left with Todd.

I didn't reply but got pensive. I wondered how fast this relationship was going to move. After we'd gone about a mile, Mindy said in rapid clip, "I know from Carol that you're in an open marriage and I like that. I'd form that kind of relationship when I fall in love with someone. I really resonate with you, and have from the first time we shook hands. It was electric for me. I trust my instincts."

I teased, "So, you met a guy, trusted your instincts, and now are divorced?"

Mindy laughed. "Touché -- you went right for the jugular. Fact is I didn't trust my instincts. I trusted my lust instead. He was a hunky guy -- still is. He turned out to be a misogynist, and then discovered he liked to abuse women -- me, in particular."

"Sorry about that."

"Not your fault. I'm older and wiser. I apologize if I'm a little too direct. It's always been one of my faults. I'm outspoken, cut to the chase, drive to the obvious conclusion often skipping the details along the way. Besides I've collected a lot of data about you. You're my kind of guy."

I laughed, "Just quit talking and give me an orgasm!"

"Ah, now you understand me. I like that about you."

"Should I be worried about you?"

"Not the least. I promise I won't stalk you. I have a clean STD test from a month ago and haven't screwed around since -- and not much before either. I'm on birth control but starting to think about taking serious offers to come off of it. I'm not too psycho. I don't embarrass people, well, too much, anyway. I won't come on to you at work except to maybe tease a little. Oh, yes, I don't bite and I do swallow." She giggled.

I asked, "Can I send a picture of you to my wife? We often share that way."

"Yes, I suppose so. You wouldn't put it on the Internet, right?"

"Nope. That's my daughter's gig. We don't compete with her."

"Huh?"

"Our daughter is a porn star named Jill Janes. She's pretty open about sex, so she's also helped us broaden our thinking and horizons." I felt that would be a good conversation starter.

Mindy frantically pecked away at her phone as we drove. I then heard the tinny but melodious strains of Jillian's voice from the cellphone's speakers urging some guy to fuck her brains out with the biggest cock she's ever seen.

Mindy said, "Wow! She's cute and really graphic. I wouldn't mind doing her."

I chuckled, "You'll have to visit sometime when she's home from school or not working. She's a senior at our local university. You'll also have to stand in line, although she usually makes herself available to family, friends, and neighbors."

Mindy gasped but with a smile, "Oh, my God. You've fucked your daughter?"

"Under advise of counsel I cite the Fifth Amendment and invoke my right to refuse to answer questions in order to avoid incriminating myself." I grinned at her.

"You devil. I'll tell you a few things about me some day, and then maybe you'll tell me more. I should warn you that I do love to talk about any aspect of sex that you might choose. I love all the who, what, why, where, when, how, and how many stuff."

I pulled up in front of the motel and we went into my room. Mindy brought her backpack and tossed it onto a chair. I did a quick check of my phone.

I really did want a shower. I gathered up a few things and started to head for the large bathroom the room afforded.

Mindy said, "You don't have to take all your stuff into the bathroom. I meant what I said, although I guess you could have thought I was teasing. I will take a shower with you, then we can dress and go to dinner."

"Are you sure?" I tossed out.

"I've never been surer in my life." Mindy's tone of voice had gotten serious. She came over to me and gave me a hug. She looked up at me and we kissed. We kept kissing and our arousal temperatures shot up past boiling.

Mindy worked on my shirt buttons, and then yanked it off of my body. I pulled her top off of her, and undid her bra. We hugged again, and I did all the right things to appreciate her taut breasts. She wasn't flat, but one wouldn't have discussed her as being stacked either.

I checked the time, and figured we did not have enough time to play around. I felt sure we'd be together later, so I simply dispensed with the rest of my clothes as she did the same. When we were naked, we hugged and kissed some more. I had an erection that wouldn't stop.

Mindy knelt in front of me and blew me. I was horny just thinking about fucking her and all that might happen later including with Todd, Carol, Peter, and Brit. Mindy did indeed swallow. Before she did that I surprised her with a French kiss and we snowballed my spend a few times.

Mindy laughed after we swallowed, "Wow! No guy I've ever known would do that."

I commented, "I clean up my messes, too." I eyeballed her pussy so she'd get the message.

"I can't wait to see that. Maybe you're really the illusive male unicorn I've been seeking all my life."

We took a long shower and washed every little nook and cranny on each other's body. We also kissed a lot. When we were through Mindy just towel dried her hair and brushed it out with a brush from her backpack.

"What else is in your backpack?" I asked.

"My clothes for tomorrow. I'm sleeping with you tonight."

I thought how that sounded pretty good to me. I did have two beds in my room, but I didn't figure we'd be using the other bed given the way she made that remark.

I did take a picture of nude Mindy brushing out her hair in front of the bathroom mirror. It was sexy because you could see both sides of her thanks to the reflection. Seconds later Ginger knew I was up to no good in Silicon Valley.

We showed up slightly early at the restaurant. Todd, Carol, Peter, and Brit had just gotten a large table, so we joined them. Carol noticed Mindy's wet hair and gave me a wink.

* * * * *

After dinner, Peter announced to me that since I had the nearest hotel room that we were all going there to 'mess around'. I wondered whether he'd thought through that if we were all screwing one another that called for parking one's modesty and shyness in favor of exhibitionist behavior.

Peter and the other three followed Mindy and me in my rental car back to the motel. We all filed into my room together. Peter also 'just happened to have' a few bottles of good wine and some plastic glasses we could use to have our nightcaps.

The door to my motel room had barely closed when Mindy was on me like white on rice. She had her legs wrapped around me and in short order demonstrated to everyone that she'd worn neither a bra nor panties.

I teased, "Did you flash anybody your pussy in the restaurant?"

She laughed, "I tried, but my seat had too many obstacles. I think the waiter got peek at my tits, but they're not much."

"Don't sell yourself short. I think they're spectacular." I leaned in and kissed each of them, taking a few seconds to suck on each one as I held her blouse open.

I turned back to the others and discovered that Mindy's clothing optional dress code had been more widely adopted by the others. Brit's cute and perky body knelt in front of Todd. She had most of his cock in her mouth. Carol was trying to replicate her moves with Peter's peter. I quickly lost my clothes and nudged Mindy to the bed furthest from the door.

As Mindy lay down I moved between her legs with my fingers and tongue ready to make love to my new partner. I confess to taking time to further ogle Brit and Carol. I wondered how much swapping around we'd do. I had designs on both of them as well as Mindy.

I applied my talent to Mindy, and in seconds she panted through her first orgasm. She gasped, "Oh, God, I knew you'd be good the moment I met you. I wasn't wrong."

To my surprise, Carol appeared next to me right at Mindy's pussy. She smiled and then kissed me before I could ask what was happening. She quickly explained, "Brit wanted to be double-teamed by Todd and Peter, so I thought I'd come to this bed to help pleasure Mindy."

Mindy said to her, "Sixty-nine with me. I love to eat pussy."

The adjustments in position were made, and I watched Carol have a go at Mindy. My cock was pointing at the ceiling light fixture. The two of them were hotter than the sun. Carol moved her head from Mindy's pussy and said, "You do her now."

I went back into Pussyville, and delivered another orgasm to Mindy. I then moved around behind Carol and ate her out for a few minutes with similar results. I'd done so many F-F-M pairings on my own patio I knew a few ways to optimize everyone's pleasure. The two of them accepted my recommendations, and soon I had a cock in Mindy as Carol sat on my face getting eaten to another orgasm.

Mindy had brought her enthusiasm to life to the picnic. She bounced at a rapid rate, having a solid orgasm every few minutes. I had to slow her down at one point so I didn't trip over the edge.

Mindy pulled off at one point and said, "I want to watch you fuck Carol, please. I think having sex like this with others around is way hot. I've got to do more of this with you. I've discovered group sex and don't want to stop."

I teased, "You really need to visit us in Florida. This is typical behavior, especially on the weekends."

Mindy enthused, "I'll find an excuse to do that. You're near Tampa, right?"

I nodded but then Mindy pushed her pussy into my face as Carol slid down my shaft. Later, Peter and Todd fucked Carol, while I fucked Brit and Mindy. After a few orgasms, Mindy was the one they double-teamed and I had Brit and Carol to entertain.

Somewhere around one a.m. I and the other men in our little orgy were completely shot and useless except for oral sex and finger fucking. The women were tired. Well, Mindy was still hyped up at about eighty thousand feet and cruising at Mach Eight.

I had shown up the other two guys by eating my cum from each of the girl's pussies, even snowballing it with each of them. Carol really got a huge charge out of doing that with me. She whispered that she was going to put the pressure on the guys to do more of that. What could I say?

In the morning Brit -- the perky blonde that looked kind of ditzy and yet was smarter than the rest of us put together awaked me. Mindy was asleep curled up beside me where she'd been all night. Mindy had been very affectionate and cuddly, and we'd also fucked about three-thirty a.m. trying not to disturb anybody else, including Brit who was also asleep next to me. Now, Brit whispered to me that she needed some of my morning cock.

Brit's morning blowjob brought me to readiness and then she mounted me and started riding. Eventually, we had a matched set of boy-girl orgasms and ended in each other's arms panting and savoring the afterglow. Mindy had watched us and masturbated next to us, cumming right about the time we did.

Peter, Carol, and Todd were in the other bed probably trying to ignore us, and hoping for another eight hours of sleep. We didn't get eight hours. We got a little less than six, but that was about what I usually cruised on anyway. I was bright eyed and bushy tailed, and so were Brit and Mindy.

We all padded around the room naked after that. Each of us took a quick shower both to conserve the hot water and to leave time for the others to also shave and shower. Gradually, we got dressed. Mindy and I were the only two to have brought a change of clothes to the party. Along with Brit we were also ready to go before anybody else, so we took off for the main motel building where we could get a 'free' breakfast they provided.

I had some eggs and sausage with a bagel, and then checked on the others. They were about the leave the room. Peter said he felt bad about having breakfast there since they weren't 'official' guests, so they were going to stop at an IHOP on the way to the office. Mindy and I went in to work. Brit went with Todd, Peter, and Carol. I noticed that Mindy left her backpack with me for another night of pleasure. I was glad.

My colleagues showed up at work about forty-five minutes later. Carol came and sat closely by me and after checking that nobody was nearby kissed my cheek. She whispered to me, "You, sir, were a great delight last night in more ways than I can count. You distinguished yourself with Brit, Mindy, and me, and I eagerly look forward to a long, deep, and continuing relationship with you. When I interviewed and then accepted the job, I had hopes, but you've far exceeded them. I love you." She squeezed my hand and then went and started in on her own tasks.

Later in the morning Todd asked me to go to the small employee cafeteria they had in the building. As we walked he said, "I have a new role model for my entire life -- YOU! My God, you made each of the women last night the happiest I've ever seen them. I think they all love you, too. You're personable, have a great mind for business, are married to what I know is a hot wife, and have a bevvy of beauties around you at home AND on the road.

"Mindy can barely contain herself today. I think ... no, I KNOW that she fell the rest of the way in love with you. That'll help us all no end. I hope you know how important her vote of approval for you and the rest of us are to this job."

"Huh? I guess I don't," I replied. "What do you mean?"

Todd chuckled, "Oh, God, did we not tell you? Mindy is the daughter of the guy that started this business -- Myron Kronos. She's worth about a billion dollars, too, and that's just a fraction of what her old man is worth. I'm probably understating those numbers. He holds the patent on some computer chips that are used in damn near every computer and cellphone in the fucking world. Further, she has a few patents herself so brilliance runs in the family and there are new ones at Patent Office being considered."

I threw my head back and laughed, "No, you or Carol didn't tell me. It's probably just as well. I was entirely natural with her. I really like her. How come she's messing around with this project as one of the staff? Oh, and her last name is Marlow, not Kronos."

"She wants to grow the company. I guess Daddy is giving her a bit of a free rein, and he's keeping things going day-to-day while she redesigns the whole thing. He has approval of everything, just as we thought, but she's the mover and shaker. On her name, Marlow was her married name; she divorced but hasn't had a chance to go back to her maiden name."

I rolled my eyes. I should have done my research. Even as we sat there I texted Holly and asked her to work up a profile on Mindy Kronos a.k.a. Mindy Marlow.

We got our coffee and were walking back. I was also carrying a cup for Carol. Todd said, "You think about others. I would have just gotten my own coffee, but you thought of her. Back to you being a role model, I have got to figure out how you managed to keep cumming all night long and this morning. Shit, I counted six times you plastered one of the girl's insides. That's amazing."

I teased, "There was a seventh. Mindy gave me a blowjob at the motel before we met up with you for dinner. We figured we didn't have time for a full-on fuck."

"What the fuck! What do you eat, oysters for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Are you a walking advertisement for Cialis?"

I laughed, "It's my clean living lifestyle."

Todd said, "I know about your lifestyle. You're making love to lots of other women in addition to your wife."

"Ah, maybe that's it. Practice. I practice a lot. That would do it," I teased. I then got serious, "Todd, when I started I had trouble getting the second one out. Last night was kind of a record, but five or six is kind of normal. You should study something about Tantric Sex sometime, too. One thing I do is focus on my partner's pleasure rather than my own. If they're having orgasms that I'm inducing, it sure turns me on."

Todd took that in and just mumbled, "Thanks."

I gave Carol her coffee and also kissed her on the forehead. She broke out into a smile for me that brightened the universe and made me appreciate her that much more.

The others were in and out of our conference room all day. Mindy spent about four hours with us crunching data she'd downloaded from the websites I'd shown her the day before. She was really happy about life. She also touched me often, and sometimes when I'd look up from my own work I'd find her staring at me with an enigmatic smile.

Wednesday at lunch I noticed that Peter and Brit took off only to return an hour later. I learned later that they each ran home to change clothes and to bring another change of clothes with them so they could make a repeat of the previous evening and not have to redress in old clothes. I liked the way they thought.

Chapter 25 -- Seeking Wife Status

Thursday, Mindy and I went out to a small Mexican restaurant for lunch. She asked me, "What are your travel plans for tomorrow?"

"I have a red-eye flight out of SFO that leaves at eleven p.m. and gets in to Tampa Saturday morning at about seven a.m. I only get five hours sleep, but I've done it before. I usually take an afternoon nap at home to help get over the jetlag."

"Would you want to arrive home at a more decent time tomorrow night and have some fun during the trip?"

I perked up, "Sure. Who wouldn't?"

"Okay. Cancel your flight. I'll take care of getting you home. We'll leave here about eleven a.m., not p.m., and I'll have you home for a late dinner. There's one catch."

"What's the catch?"

"I'm going with you. I want to see your set-up, meet Ginger and Stacy, and see what else you have going on with your neighbors. We'll take my plane."

"You have a plane?" I said with awe in my voice.

"It's a Gulfstream 650LR. The 'LR' means Long Range. It can fly from here to London nonstop. Can I stay with you?"

"Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way." I paused and added, "Mindy, I didn't know who you were until yesterday around midday when Todd told me."

"I know. You changed slightly yesterday afternoon, but then you realized I wasn't going to fly around the room on a broom or anything extraordinary, so you went back to you being you and accepting me for who I am not what I have. Believe me, I'm used to it. You took the news better than most."

Friday morning after a few hours of work we raced to San Jose Airport, left my car with a concierge at Signature Air Services who'd be sure it got turned in properly, and walked out to Mindy's plane as a lineman raced ahead with a trolley with our luggage on it. We watched as the luggage got put in the hold, we got into the plane, and Mindy introduced the pilot and copilot. The door was shut, and the engines started immediately. We taxied for a few minutes, and the next I knew we were in the air climbing like a military jet. The pilot came on the speaker about twenty minutes later and told us we were at Flight Level 410 -- 41,000 feet -- on a direct path to Tampa. Mindy gave me the seatbelt and facemask talk.