All Comments on 'Threesome Planning Made Simple'

by roomfor1more

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your Guide is Useful

Both my wife and I want to fuck other partners, but don't want to 'cheat'. We think a threesome, either FMF or MFM, is a good way to start. A MFM is probably easier to set up, but your guide is very helpful because it raises a lot of the issues we might overlook. Thanks.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreabout 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the compliment and your comment. If you do look under my name you will see that I have done an article regarding how to define cheating for a threesome and that might be some use to you too.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 13 years ago
Suggestion!

Read "The Threesome Handbook: A Practical Guide to Sleeping With Three" by Vicki Vantoch. I actually live as part of a triad, and was interviewed for the book when she was writing it. Her research was exhaustive over the course of several years, and the book is well written, thought out, and at times, extremely funny. It also says everything I think you wanted to say, albeit a little more clearly.

Speaking as someone who's successfully married yet been a part of numerous threesomes (and is now a member of a more permanent sort of one), they are an extremely rewarding, gratifying experience to share with your spouse, assuming both of you want the same things. Not all marriages are built for threesome-action. But then, not all marriages are built to last, either.

Good luck on your future writing endeavors.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreabout 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your nice comment, WickedWendyDru . I agree threesomes can be, "... an extremely rewarding, gratifying experience to share with your spouse, assuming both of you want the same things." In addition I do not feel having a threesome is suited for every couple, especially if for example there is pressure to have one or it is done as a way to "fix" the relationship. Nonetheless not everyone knows that there are books on the subject, do not understand the risks that exist, nor understand what it takes to make a threesome work. Hopefully my series along with the other information out there helps couples to make the right decision for them regarding having a threesome and if they do decide to have the experience help them get the most from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Plan , plan , plan

We are working on our first mmf. We have approached an old bf of her's ( they nerver fucked), trust should not be an issue. He is asked to be with alone with her the first time. Also checking him so he can cum in her bare back. Wish us luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous