Threesome-Pre-Cum Dream

Story Info
A vampire, a premonition dream, a sexy threesome.
1.7k words
4
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, in the large bed at the Pond of Lights, Izabel dreamed of a land full of shadows and moonlight. There was no bright sunlight, nor starry skies in the evening. Long, cast shadows spread across the landscape. A full moon hung heavy over the hill, throwing slivers of ghost light through the castle windows. She was inside a large stone room, high on the hill overlooking the valley and the river. Winged creatures of the night flashed in her field of vision, accompanied by their echoing cries.

It was cool, almost chilly. She looked at herself and she was naked, sitting on The Lounge, however it was blue in the moonlight. The Lounge was different somehow, the heavy brocade material was not one she knew. The material appeared to be from the eighteenth century. She knew that The Lounge had been re-upholstered many times over the years and was not blue currently. How could she be on an older version of The Lounge and in this place?

A man appeared next to her, standing on the animal rug flung on the floor at the foot of The Lounge. He was wearing tailored pants, a starched shirt with a high collar, suspenders, a tie and a vest. His shoes looked like a soft leather, black. He was staring down at Izabel and smiled.

"Well, my dear, you have certainly turned into a beauty! I can see why so many people want to fuck you! You did well for yourself, and you most definitely know how to pick your lovers. My advice to you, bring these two along."

Izabel realized this man was no other than her ancestor, John Lutein. How was he here, and who was he talking about? She was alone here in the castle, wasn't she? But Izabel turned her head and saw Antoinette and Mark sitting on the lounge next to her, yet they were also clothed in beautiful clothing from centuries ago. Mark was wearing clothes similar to John, yet a slightly different shade of grey. Antoinette looked absolutely stunning in a long blue dress, complete with low cut bodice and ruffles around the edges. The color perfectly matched the heavy brocade blue of The Lounge. The dress had a bustle. Izabel could tell from the way the skirt pushed up her back when she was sitting.

They were both smiling at her, sitting arm in arm and reaching out hands to her. Izabel leaned into them and kissed each one, and then both together. Yes, she would gladly take both with her... Wait! Izabel was dreaming of a future she refused to partake in. She had vowed to herself she would not become who her family wanted. Yet, here in this dream, she was agreeing to do just that.

"No, I'm not doing this! I am not going to become a creature driven by blood and black magic! Go, get out of my dreams and leave me alone! Leave me, and my friends too!"

"Tsk, tsk, Iza. You remind me of your mother. She also was at first an unwilling member, but that changed. I showed her the ways and convinced her, for how could she refuse? She was a visionary in her time. Did you know she also had both a male and a female lover? Our family for some reason went fairly straight and boring for a spell, despite all my attempts to change that. And then your mother came of age, and finally stopped fighting it. She came to The Lounge at first with just Rene and turned her immediately. You know her as Auntie Rea, I believe. She seems to be at every event and party.

And I'm sure you've heard the story of how your parents met? Skiing? That is correct, but I wonder if you know all the tale. Your mother knew at once he was her mate and wasted no time bringing him into the family folds. The part you have not heard is how and when she turned him to become one of us. That section was delicately omitted from their love tale. Once he accepted, Tony became a great asset to the family.She chose well, your mother, for they are both most enjoyable! Look at home for a story your father wrote. It's a juicy tidbit and will give you insight into your origins. I will deliver it for you to read and enjoy! Now, you still want me to leave? No more fascinating tales of your parents?

Ok, I will go now, but do not think I am gone for good. You will join the family one day and you will include these two lovely people! I look forward to tasting them both!"

John Lutein melted away into the shadows before Izabel could respond to him. The Lounge disappeared, and with it, Antoinette and Mark. She was no longer standing naked in the castle under the full moon, but awoke in the large bed, in the small room on the property of Pond of Lights. It was still night, and the quarter moon was just hovering in the sky. She could see stars through the window and knew she was fully awake and back in the present. Even though it was June Izabel was shivering and pressed her body closer to Antoinette, wrapping her arm around her chest. She felt Mark stir behind her and she pulled him close.

Izabel began to relax as she warmed up, and her shivering stopped. The dream was disturbing, not frightening, but un-nerving. She would need to revisit it later, once she was home and alone. She needed to research her family again, look for what she missed before. Izabel truly believed she was making her own decisions concerning her so-called destiny, yet she was doubting that again. Obviously, there were some issues Izabel could not ignore anymore and must face about herself. She had believed that by ignoring that side of her she would be fine, that she could control her buried instincts and not succumb to the blood lust.

Izabel sighed, pushing the thoughts away and focusing on the lovely breast underneath her hand. Antoinette stirred, awoken by the feel of chilly fingers on her breasts. Grabbing her hand in her own, she kissed the hand, and returned it to her warm boobs and now erect nipples. This excited Izabel, and she began to slowly circle the base of the nipple, then rub her palm gently across the top. She pressed her groin against Antoinette's ass and moved her hips around. Iza was wet between her thighs and all she could think about was Antoinette's tongue licking her juices. She wanted her head between her legs, doing what she was so good at.

As Iza moved, her own nipples rubbed on the smooth back in front of her. She leaned over the still neck and kissed just above the artery. Antoinette smelled of vanilla, and Izabel breathed her scent in through open mouth. She then sucked the spot, pulling the skin into her mouth. Antoinette moaned and moved Iza's hand down to her moistness nested between her thighs. Iza slipped a finger inside the wet hole, then started rubbing across the slightly swollen lips. She was very turned on and suddenly she started to bite Antoinette's neck.

"Ouch! A little too hard there, Bella love! Your animal is active tonight!"

She rolled over to face Izabel and took her face in her hands, then kissed her. She took control and did not give Izabel any pause to bite again. Her hand slid between Iza's thighs and right into her vagina, and she kept it there, working the hole to make it wider and wetter. With her thumb she rubbed over her clit, dipping into her juices to keep it moist and soft. By now Iza was moaning into Antoinette's mouth and her own hands were busy in Antoinette's lips and on her ass. They were both so turned on they brought each other quick but loud, the bed creaking with them. Still shivering with hyper-sensitivity, the ladies broke away from each other long enough to notice Mark, propped up on an elbow enjoying the show.

"Fuck me, tell me I'm not dreaming! Two hotties getting each other off, and I'm naked in the same bed, another dream come true!"

They giggled and together yanked the sheet off Mark, revealing him standing tall and erect. Replacing his hands with her own, Antoinette took over the cock care.

"What do you say, Bella? Do you think he's hard enough for you yet? I want to see how deep into you he can go. Come over here to the side and bend over. Mark, up you go. Fuck her from behind."

As he stood behind Iza, Antoinette took his cock from her hands once again and guided it into the juicy folds, parting the skin and giving her clit another go. Antoinette stood behind Mark and rubbed her mound on his ass and brushed her nipples across his back. When he was fully inside Iza, Antoinette moved the side so she could watch. She like to see him sliding in and out, his hardened cock spearing Bella. Every few thrusts, Antoinette would sneak her fingers in and toy with Izabel, delighting in the gasps she caused. Much to Bella's delight, Antoinette even sucked her off while Mark thrust inside her. Bella could not hold back, and once more she was screaming out in ecstasy.

This turned Mark on even more and soon he was once more spilling into a beautiful woman- what a night! While he was catching his breath, still bent over Bella on the bed, Antoinette was pressed against his back again, gently massaging his back and then his butt. As he diminished in size and slid out of Bella, the ladies traded places. Antoinette lay on her back and scooted to the edge, hooking her legs around Mark. He knelt in front of her and took her slick skin folds into his mouth and his tongue into her hole. Bella stood behind and helped support her legs as Mark licked and sucked until Antoinette came, bucking and crying out.

Once more they collapsed on the bed, and this time Izabel did not dream. Mark gently woke her up, cradling her body in his arms and lifting her upright in the bed. She nestled against the headboard, still sleepy and relaxed. On the other side of the bed, Antoinette was being woken also and then propped next to Izabel. Mark squeezed into the group, kissed each lady, and softly rubbed their backs.