Threesome with a Call Girl

Story Info
Threesome with a Call Girl.
1.1k words
3.64
9.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi welcome back thanks a lot for your support. This is my third story on my "sindhbadmysexadventures "

Well I had many lovely interesting sex adventures but this is the first time having a unknown girl with unknown guy, this threesome was quite interesting. Come let's get in to the story a real incident.

I had a Gay sex friend called Vijayan, he knows my taste I like girls pussy more than a dick. But I enjoy both.Most of the time he gives me a good blow job and he is good in sucking. His speciality is sucking my ass. He eats like a cake with lots of passion. His tongue used to do magic. Also he speeds up when I shoot the cum in his mouth. Very interesting thing even after I shot the cum he continues to suck which makes me to uncontrollable feel. Wow it cannot be said in words only if you have it you will understand. Anyway this is not the gay story or Vijayan gay sex experience this is lovely sex with call girl with another unknown guy.

Come let's get in to the story. One fine morning I received call from Vijayan that his wife is not in home and asked me to come. I was not interested for Gay sex, I just tried to avoid saying I am busy and has important work. But he said there is something special that he has arranged a girl. I was little thrilled because I rarely get to fuck girls. I happily said yes.He told me to bring some money to give her, It was not a big amount so I was ready and took my bike to his home.

It was late evening not much crowd so I reached his home in fifteen minutes. My heart was beating faster and I was thrilled to get a good fuck.

Once I reached his home, Vijayan welcoming me and asked me whether I brought money, I said yes and gave 500 for the girl and 300 for my friend. He said his wife is away to her native place. He got this girl that's why he called me. I was so thrilled and wanted to see the girl. He said go inside to the room. There was a surprise also he said there is another friend kindly adjust. In fact I didn't had any problem.

I entered the room and there was a good light and I saw the other person is already in action.

The lady should be in her thirties, quite homely sexy body not very fat or slim but she is bit short.You know I am tall and my height is 6ft. The guy who is already in action was not very tall but normal South Indian colour.

Both are already naked and he is on top of her his one hand is playing with her big boobs and his mouth is busy sucking his boobs nipples. The girl is enjoying the man's weight and he is busy in enjoying. I just came closer to them. She was not surprised as she knew already that I am coming and even the other man knows my arrival. They both saw I am standing and they continued to smooth each other. She signalled me to join.

I removed my shirt, trouser, vest and underwear.I am already getting harder.This is the first time I am with a girl and with another man. I am also become completely naked and jumped in to the action. I saw his cock which was descent and strong. I think he is already finished his foreplay. He spread her leg and just entered her. It was so smooth she could take his clock freely and he started fucking her in slow rhythm. By mean time he is busy playing with her boobs in hand and mouth. His strokes are not very fast or slow but going in a steady pace. I just sit next to them and she was happy to fuck two men at the same time. She was enjoying the medium sized cock. By mean time she was looking for my cock. I knelt before her and showed her my cock. It is a cut huge cock good length and thickness, I could see her thirst for big cock.

She was playing with my cock and enjoying the cock ride in her pussy. He was sweating a lot and he felt he is getting climax so he got up and asked me to fuck. I was ready and waiting for it my little boy is already ready for action. She was already and wet and begged to me fuck. I was ready for action and she insisted me to wear condom. I rolled condom over my hot cock and felt more stronger now. She showed her pussy which is clean shaved and inviting me good ride. I entered slowly and I could feel the tightness in her pussy. She also started enjoying it.I was going on a good pace and enjoying the pussy ride. Meanwhile the guy was sitting next to us and playing with her boobs.I dont want to finish it fast and I could see the other guy got some good fresh air. So I got up and he started fucking. Now he took some phase and fucking in good speed.

I could see he is getting to his climax. She is also lifting her hips to accommodate his fuck. Now he was ready and with great push he exploded in her.The condom is full of his cum and he withdrew from her pussy. He was breathing heavily.

Now its my turn I was hard again and the condom is still on my little boy. The pussy is dripping wet and it went so easy. This time it is little wet and i could pick up my speed. She gave a kiss on my lips and fucking harder. I was fucking like two minutes continuously without break. She was breathing high and desperately needed a break.

I stopped for minute and gave her some rest. I saw the other guy was stroking his dead cock.It was black uncut cock with still had some erection.

Now she called me back and I entered now stroking faster, faster. She started moaning high and shouted " fuck me!! fuck me!! faster!! faster!! deeper!! deeper!! and she had climax and gave a big shout. She exploded and requested me to cum. She started begging me to cum and finally I released my load in her pussy. My condom also filled, lots of extra load.

I removed the condom and rested next to her. She was happy and thanked me for a great fuck. Even I was happy and told her that I enjoyed it.

Thanks a lot for reading. Any questions,feedback and comments are appreciated.