All Comments on 'Threesome with my wife'

by creamsoda25

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 1 year ago

The names bounced back and forth a couple of times, have someone you trust proofread for you. A good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although a good story about a wife inspired FFM, you really, really, really need an editor o Commendations for r proofreader!!!!!!!! Too many errors to make this a great read!!!!! At one point you confused the wife and lovers names --- which was the real wife ---- Charlotte or Jenny??????? Punctuation was a miss ---- wifes v wife's! Grammar ---- mine and Charlotte's v Charlotte's and my marital bed!!! Spelling ---- loan v load!!!!!! Every mistake slows down the ability to read this straight through making this a *2 and a good read v a *4 and a great read!!!!! Commendation for picking the proper category for the story --- "Loving Wives"!!!!! Although there are some that won't like it because the story has no CHEATING OR CUCKOLDING!!!!! But those are just misguided individuals that cannot read the definitions for the categories and just accept that CHEATING AND CUCKOLDING are the NORMAL ACTIVITIES of all women!!!!!! NOT!!

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the feedback. I definately rushed this one...and it shows. I'll proofread better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aside from the grammar errors, it's a very good story. I could be Jenny, being single and having enjoyed a few threesomes with married friends. I love FFM fun, but have no interest in being in the middle of a MFM tryst, probably because I am very bisexual. Keep writing.

ingaroberts1ingaroberts1about 1 year ago

My wife and her best friend are the sexiest women in my life and this story has skarked my imagination on how such an amazing thing it would be to have them both together in an erotic romp. There is definitely a chemistry there between them. Thanks for this catalyst story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous