Threesome with my wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte then moved to the end of the bed so that her legs were on the floor, then Jenny maneuvered so that she was crouched over top my wife. The effect was that both their beautiful pussies and assholes were presented to me, one on top of another. They both glistened, and invited my cock to fuck.

I took a moment to marvel at the beauty right before my eyes, then took my time plunging my thick rod in one hole, then the other. It was heaven. Charlottes pussy was a little bit tighter, but the fact that I had never fucked Jenny before more than made up for the fact that her hole wasn't quite as small. They were still both snug fits though, and I relished and enjoyed feeling the differences in the pussies I was plunging myself into over and over.

As my excitement grew, I started switching holes with every thrust until I finally exploded, managing to put the first squirt in Jenny, then fuck the rest of my loan into my wife, and then I continued to switch back and forth until I was satisfied I had deposited an equal amount of semen into both holes.

After I had cum, I relaxed back on the bed as the two women lay in 69 position in order to lick each other clean, and shared what seemed to me to be several aftershock orgasms that caused them to moan and shivery.

By the time they were finished licking each other, it was 7 am.

I was feeling all fucked out, my balls completely drained, so I decided make breakfast while the girls gossiped and took a shower.

I cooked bacon and eggs and even squeezed some fresh juice. Then, after the girls emerged from the bathroom, we sat around talking for about a half hour before Jenny announced (without looking at me), that she had to get on her way to Macon.

Charlotte told me that night the two of them had planned it. After she hesitantly brought up the fact that she had been thinking about a threesome, Jenny volunteered that she had slept with couples before, and even had a threesome once with a boyfriend, so she offered to make Charlotte's fantasy a reality. "It will be fun! I'm still on birth control and all tested for STD's from my last relationship, so no problems there," she had said, though I think ultimately it ended up being a big deal and wrecked their friendship.

It's been a few years since our experience, and though I enjoyed it and hope we do it again, I'm not sure it was worth it for Charlotte who does feel guilty. Like she ruined a perfectly good friendship. Evidently it was good for Jenny as long as it was just the two of them involved, but fucking me was too much. I'm still glad it happened though, and grateful for the experience.

12