Threesome with my Wife and MIL

Story Info
Fucked my mother in law and wife at the same bed on first night.
902 words
2.57
20.6k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About my wife she is an average girl with boobs and a big and fluffy ass and she is virgin. Her mom has huge boobs and huge boobs bigger then her daughter. She was my ex when I was younger. Her age is now 42 and her daughter is only 25.

Now Lets get into the story

I offered my wife's dad I will invest in their company if he gives me her daughter. And he agreed. Then after some time we got married. Her mother was out of town so she didn't know I was the husband. After marriage at night we went to our apartment. Then I told her to undress her self. She was shy and didn't want to do that because she was still young and that marriage wasn't on her own choice. Then she ran to the bathroom and told me that she will undress her and come out. Before I could say something the bell rang. I went to the door and saw her mother was standing there. I opened the door and she was shocked after seeing me. Then I told her to came in and she came in to see her daughter. I told her to come inside my bedroom and she was in the washroom. Then she sat on my bad and I sat beside her. She told me

Rekha: How could you marry my daughter? That's not right.

Me: Oh Rekha I don't care. I will fuck your daughter and take her virginity today. And Also I want to fuck you while I fuck her in the same bed

Rekha: Watch your mouth! That is not gonna happen I am leaving.

If you don't then I won't invest on your husband's company.

She was shocked and stood like a stone. Then I held her and I stripped her dress and made her naked. Her huge boobs jumped out. She wasn't wearing inners. Then she covered her pussy and boobs with her hands and screamed. Hearing that her daughter (Malisha) came out from the bathroom and saw her mother naked. She was naked too. After seeing that she was shocked and shouted at me.

Malisha: What the hell are you doing with my mom!?

Me: Come here Malisha your mother is my ex and I want to fuck you both in my bed. If you keepit secret and you both become my wife I'll rain money on you.

Malisha and Rekha looked at each other and Rekha said: Please don't tell my husband.

Me: Yeah that what I was looking for. Now you both bitches undress me

Malisha and Rekha came forward and Malisha started taking of my shirt and Rekha started taking of my pants. After removing my dresses my hard on rock like 7 inch dick came out and they both looked at it. Then I ordered them both to suck it. They both started to suck it from both sides. Rekha was sucking my balls and Malisha was sucking my dick.

After some time I told Malisha to lay on the bed coz I wanted to take her virginity first.

Me: Malisha lay on the bed. Rekha put your pussy on her mouth.

Rekha: Ok

Malisha: Please I am scared is it gonna hurt?

Me: shut up bitch I don't care if it hurts.

Malisha: please slow.

I put my tip of the dick on his vagina opening and she started to cry.Then I pushed Rekha and slapped her and told her cry more bitch there is no one that can help you. Malisha cried out loud. Then I pushed my 7 Inch dick inside her pussy and it broke open her pussy wall and went in. She screamed like hell and her mom started kissing her on the lips. She was crying. Then I started doing in and out. She was moaning loudly after every thumps. Then I told rekha to kiss me on my lips and she started kissing me and I put my two fingers in her pussy and realized that her pussy was tight too for not having sex for many days. Then after few mins I cummed inside Malisha and she squirted on my chest. Then I kissed her on her lips and she laid on the bed comfortably. Then I laid on the bed beside Malisha and Rekha started to ride on my. She started jumping slowly and then faster I was pressing her boobs. Then I told Malisha to sit on my face and started licking her. The room was filled with their moans and after some time I cummed inside Rekha too.

I came inside two woman in one night. wow!

that was a great feeling. Then they both laid on my both sides very tired and both started kissing my lips.

Then I wanted to take their asshole virginity but not to give them pain I put my dick inside their asshole one by one just once. First held rekha and put my dick inside her asshole and she screamed like hell. Then I put it inside Malisha's asshole and she screamed too and started sucking her mother's boobs. Then I slapped their both ass and told them to go to sleep holding me.

After that Malisha and her mother Rekha we had three some a lot of times and fucked each other like mad dogs

Hope you liked the story...