All Comments on 'Threeway Stories'

by RobLivesInTexas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle5 months ago

Quite possibly the best story on Literotica EVER! You love all the same things I love...sucking, cum, and OMG kissing! Throw in a few sexy wives and you have the makings for Pulitzer Prize-winning porn. I can't praise this anthology enough. Thank you!!!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Five more equally hot vignettes to stroke to, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Horny4cum69 here, great set of stories, almost an instruction manual on how to have the most erotic ejaculations ever! Loved this line "his nipples are magic, sending sex signals directly to his dick" that is me, right there! I discovered the erotic, slutty pleasure my nipples provided, (at an early age, too), by reading a story in Penthouse where a girl said, while fucking two bi guys, "Men have nipples, too!" I began playing with them when I'd jerk off, (usually to Benny Hills dancers or Soul Train!), pitching, pulling, rubbing, tugging, OMG, I'd blast my cum up into my mouth it was so hot! Love your stories, 5 stars, can't wait to stroke one out to this set, I'd love to get in a hotel room with you and 5 or 6 guys our age, it'd be the biggest sex fest ever!

meme62626meme626265 months ago

Very hot stories, and to be spit roasted would be the ultimate fantasy come true 😜. Great stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobLivesInTexas@RobLivesInTexas
Mature MWM who needed to take a break from Literotica for a while. I'm back, and I'm rewriting my stories. I was never really satisfied with them, even the ones that had a great response. Bisexual, on the downlow, love my wife, but I also enjoy cock. Oh well! There are a lot o...