Threeway Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said he needed a break, so he climbed off my dick and lay back, while I caressed his chest and kissed him again. He then said he wanted her to ride me. She straddled me and opened up her pussy and guided me in. Holy fuck! It felt so good to have her juicy pussy wrapped around my dick. I played with her tits, full and firm, then he leaned in, and we both started sucking her nipples. She got louder and louder as she fucked my cock, and then she moaned and groaned as she came, her orgasm tightening her pussy on my dick.

I said I wanted to fuck him while he fucked her. She lay back and spread her legs wide, and then he slid his giant cock into her cunt, and they went at it like wild animals. I played with his ass while they fucked, and then I climbed up between their legs and started working my cock into his ass. It took some doing because of the angle but I finally got my cock into his ass and began pumping. It was really hot as we got our rhythm going. He thrust his dick into her warm pussy and then pushed his ass back onto my dick, and my thrusts pushed him deeper into her.

That position was tiring my legs out, so I pulled out of his ass and stood beside the bed. She reached over and began to play with my cock and balls again. I urged him to fuck her harder and faster so after his orgasm, I would use his cum as lube to fuck her pussy. That got them both aroused and they were soon fucking at a furious pace. I caressed them both and offered my encouragement to them. He suddenly tensed his whole body and shot several times into her warm pussy. As he pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside her, I climbed aboard and got between her legs. She reached for my cock and guided me in. I started fucking her pussy faster and harder, but I still needed something to send me over the edge. I told him to walk to the side of the bed and let me suck his cock. He obliged, and soon I was in the sexual bliss of fucking a hot tight pussy while sucking and licking a big cock. I could taste the mix of her juices and his cum on his cock, and that was enough to push me into a mind blowing orgasm. I'm real loud when I cum, and this was no exception. I shouted and moaned and shot a huge load of cum into my Magnum condom.

We all collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard and sweating from our hot sex. I think they were worried about me, since they had never seen me after I cum. I was spent and probably looked like I was ready to collapse, but when I have an orgasm that big, it takes me a while to come back to earth. She was alert and energized, but he was almost ready to go to sleep. I took a quick shower, since I couldn't go home smelling like pussy juice and man jizz. After I got dressed, I went to the bed and kissed him again, as he drifted off into blissful sleep. She walked me to the door where we had a sweet kiss and then off I went.

We're going to try to make this a regular, albeit infrequent, thing between us. They've played with other bi couples, and I hope someday I'll be invited to a full-blown orgy with them. Anyway, until the next time I play with them, I have these hot memories etched into my sexual brain. Although I still prefer to play with other men, this was one of the hottest sexual experiences I have had in a long time. I hope we have many repeats. I know I'll sleep soundly tonight!

~~~~~~~~~~

Five

The stars aligned and it finally happened! My friend and I, both of us married to women but loving cock, had played together a number of times. Each time we had had to get a cheap motel room, the great helper of horny married men. We started off with lots of oral and found we both loved making out. A great kisser is one sure way to rev my engine.

I'm an average mature, married dad, early 60s, guy next door type. I'm blessed with a great cock and balls, as many men have confirmed to me. My friend is from the UK and has that wonderful accent I find so sexy. He's about a dozen years younger than I, handsome, furry legs, and a great cock with really nice balls. And he's uncut! A real treat for me.

Anyway, each time we met for sex, we did a bit more. I would give him a nice massage before we got down to sucking each other. Then, I started giving him a prostate massage, which got him moaning more. I would start with him face down, massaging him and then playing with his happy gland. After a while, I would have him turn over and suck him off while stroking his prostate. I love the taste of his cum.

One time, he asked me to rub my cock on his asshole. That was fun for both of us, but eventually he decided he wanted my cock in him all the way, not just knocking on the door. I ended up fucking him a time or two. And seeing his desire to have my cock in him got me thinking.

I've been almost exclusively a top, having been fucked very few times over the years. The first time was when I was in college. An older man fucked me in a park at night, but I wasn't prepared properly for it, and the painful experience turned me against bottoming for a long time. Finally, about eighteen years ago, I had a man fuck me properly, and I actually enjoyed it. But I was still very much a top, and I'm more interested in oral sex, as a rule, than fucking.

I began to really desire to have my friend's cock in my ass, and we chatted back and forth for quite a while about it. But life circumstances kept us from fulfilling our desire for some time. Finally, everything lined up.

Another online cruiser checked me out and wanted me to come to his hotel room for some fun. The day and time worked out for us, and I asked him if he would be interested in a three-way with another married man. He was enthusiastic in his affirmative reply. I contacted my Brit friend, and he was also going to be able to play. (We tried to get a fourth man, but he was not able to make it. Damn!)

I got to the hotel room, a bit late, and when our host opened the door, I walked in to find the host in his underwear and my hot friend naked and jacking his hard cock. Instant boner in my jeans! I walked in and gave him a kiss, and we were off! Three horny married men looking for the pleasures that can be found in man to man (or men) sex.

Our host was a bit timid at first and was more interested in watching for a while. But he soon got into the action on the couch. Sucking, caressing, some sloppy wet kissing, ass eating. Hormones were raging as our passion mounted, and we built toward our releases.

We moved to the bed, and I lay on my back. My friend pulled me to the edge of the bed and hoisted my legs up. I was so ready for this! He lubed up his cock and my ass and began to rub his bare cock on my hole. Our host moved to my head, so I could have a mouthful of dick while I was getting fucked.

That wonderful uncut cock began to push into my body. It was uncomfortable at first, but not really painful. I began to relax and admit the welcome invader. Soon, he was all the way in. For the first time in my life, I was in the middle of a spit roast! What an amazing feeling! A cock in both ends, and I was loving it!

I feasted on the cock and balls in my face, sucking and licking, tasting the pre-cum and inhaling the heady aroma of sweat and male pheromones. I felt that big cock moving in and out of me, my friend's passion rising, his thrusting getting deeper and faster. One of them began to jack off my cock. I was so overwhelmed by the sensations washing over me that I don't really know who it was who had his hand on my dick, taking me to the edge of ecstasy.

The fast, deep thrusts rubbed along my prostate, and I finally fell over the edge. My body convulsed as the cum shot from my cock and shook me from head to toe. I came harder than I had for a long time. Then I felt my friend's cock swell and unload in my ass as he shot his big load into my body.

I was totally spent. Our host was not able to cum that day, but his cock was a big helper to my arousal as I loved being filled at both ends. He got towels and washcloths to help us clean up. Finally, having dressed again to go back to real life, I gave my friend a kiss and a hug, with the determination to meet again and have that wonderful uncut cock in my ass again.

I would love to have a full group of married men: tops, bottoms, and versatile all together. Let the fun begin as the men explore each other and have loud, passionate, uninhibited sex with each other. And I plan on being in the middle of a spit roast again. I want my horny Brit to fill me again and again with his big cock and send his loads deep into my body. I hope this will be real soon, as my desire for cock in my ass has begun to consume me. I'll still be more of a top, I think, but given a sexy man (with that sexy accent), I'll eagerly offer myself to get fucked again.

12