ThriftEZ

Story Info
A man finds more than he's expecting while thrifting online.
1.8k words
3
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earl at the job's always hounding me to get a new pair of jeans. Don't know why he cares, sometimes it makes me wonder if he's a homosexual, the way he's so caught up with style and shit. Not that I'd care. If he was.

He used to be an office worker, some temp somewhere, something or another. I don't really give a damn which cushy seat his ass's been on. I don't ask too many questions. Not my style.

Speaking of which. I've given the motherfucker a chance. Sat my own ass down on my cushy couch, pulled my shitty phone out of my pocket. It's slow, clunky, but it works. I've got only a few contacts on it, nothing too much for an old guy like me. House empty, phone empty, but shit, my wallet ain't. That's all that matters to me.

There's a pizza slice I'm reheating in the microwave, and I can hear it whirring and stirring. From a distance, of course. My house's old but it works out. Ever since Georgia left, I've been on my own, in this dingy old shithole of a place. Not that I care. I don't give a damn about Georgia, I actually regret marrying the bitch. Shitty lay too. Left me for another man. Good for nothing woman.

I quell thoughts of Georgia from my mind, I don't even remember much about her, 'cept maybe her tits. It's been three years, maybe four, since I've last seen her, and honestly, I haven't missed her once.

I don't even have a password on this shitty device. I don't need one. It's unlocked all the time, because I'm the only one that uses it. No one else. I've seen Earl glance at it whenever we're on break, munching on fucking ham sandwiches or whatever, but even he minds his business. He's about 20 or so years younger than me, an absolute kid. God knows why he chose to work in a warehouse, fuckers like him should have a real career. Something fancy. Something that'd get him a good woman clinging to his arm, some professional shit that gets the ladies wet.

I swipe across the ads littering whatever website I'm on. eBay. That's right. I'm a eBay man. I don't look at anything but eBay. No way in hell I'm marching to the local shop for an overpriced, tight-ass pair of pants.

Besides. I'm not starting up that car again. Fucking old ass '04 Chevy Pickup.

Don't get me wrong, I love her, but putting her through this frigid weather is just cruelty.

Never mind that. I'll be hip. Browse online for some shit. I may be old, yeah, forty fucking seven, but I'm not a complete geezer.

It gets old real fast. I'm tired of browsing this shit. I'd forgotten about the damn shipping prices. 9 dollars postage is nuts. I'm not tolerating that, no way in hell. The pant itself is already 15 dollars, why add that?

That's part of the reason Georgia left. I'm a cheap motherfucker. I don't like her spending habits, and she sure as hell didn't like mine.

I exit out of eBay. There's more secondhand shit out there, there's gotta be. I look up 'thrift'.

Doubt these youngsters designing these sites know what secondhand even means.

There's a slew of bookstore sites. I ain't a nerd. I'm here for clothes. Just a simple pair of jeans. A man like me doesn't need much. Just something that doesn't have green stains at the knees and holes all throughout.

I chuckle a bit at what I think Earl's reaction'll be. Poor guy's probably gotten tired at this point.

I search through the list of sites Google's brought up, there's tons. Most are for women. Makes sense, since they're the ones that care about this shit. Tons of skinny girls litter my phone screen, clad in bikinis and whatnot.

Some are hot, I'll admit. Makes me want to look a bit more. I zoom in on one, wearing a...baby blue cami, whatever in hell that is. She's got a tight body, a nice ass that peeks out, and I can see her tits creasing through the tanktop. I keep looking, let my eyes trace the outline of her body. Nice hips too, trim and tight.

I'm liking what I see. I scroll horizontally, look for other photos where this model girl's posing like crazy. She's blonde, freckled, cute as fuck. Her big eyes make me imagine a whole lot more.

Stirs up something in me. Nothing wrong with checking out this cutie.

I've only unbuckled my belt when the microwave beeps. Loudly. Scares the shit out of me. I stand up, make my way to the kitchen. Slap that pizza piece on a plate. I like when it's greasy, oily. Unhealthy but I don't give a shit. Georgia was always on my ass for that, scolding me for eating fatty burgers and a fuckton of chicken.

My arousal's decreased by the time I finish eating and make it back to the living room. Blondie's not looking that cute anymore either.

I decide to exit out of the tab.

Won't jerk off 'till I get some pants.

ThriftEZ is the next site I set out on. It's got a number of girls displayed, right from the get-go. Compared to the first one, these girls seem...shyer. More conserved. None of them show their faces, no makeup clad whores here.

Truthfully, I'm bored. There's some chicks that've apparently missed the memo, posing like Blondie from before, smiling for the camera. None are hot. They're not ugly, they're just not hot.

I've since abandoned my task for the damned jeans, no, I've got to see a hottie here. My dick's taken charge. I scroll through the listings of high-heels and swimwear, scroll past mannequins before I give up.

Damn.

A complete waste of my fucking time. It's almost 6PM now, but I'm off tomorrow so I can afford to waste more time.

I decide to pull out my laptop. Costed me a fuckton of cash, but I'd say its worth it. My porn collection's unrivaled on there. I've got videos of Georgia on there too. Her tits are the sole reason why I married her. Huge, plump, massive things. She'd always let me jizz on them too, cum all over them.

Fuck. I'm horny.

My belt's already unbuckled, all I need to do is reach in my boxers and start stroking. Fuck, that feels good. I pull up one of my favorite videos, a POV of her riding me. Her tits bounce, almost slap each other as she moves. Fuck, she fucked like a whore in this video.

Her pussy wasn't even that memorable, but her tits always made me cum, hard and fast. Fuck. She's not that hot anymore now, no, these videos were from years ago, when we first got married and her tits were bouncy and perky as shit.

She's a saggy bitter bitch now.

I switch vids to another one of my favs. Her giving me a titjob. Fuck, that one might make me cum. Her tits completely envelop my dick, jerking me with every bounce.

Fuck. So warm, so soft. I'm jerking off fast now, my hand's getting sticky. I'm getting close, I know.

I want to see another video before I cum though. Want to see more of her goddamn sexy tits. I take my shirt off, settle deeper in my couch. Holy fuck. I haven't exited out of the video yet, but I know it by heart. I'll angle the camera so her face comes in view, and she'll bite her lip all sexy and I'll fucking blow, all over her tits.

I don't want to jizz to that though. I came early to that video yesterday.

No shit, I cum to it often, but not today.

As I'm slowly searching with one hand, jerking it with the other, I think of that blonde cutie. Her ass was tight, pert, and though her tits weren't that big, her eyes sure were. She'd be the type to blink all sexy as she blew me. Bat her mascara coated eyes while my dick stretched her tiny pink lips.

I'd give her a facial. Ruin her makeup with my jizz.

I've given up finding another Georgia vid. I open up another tab, search up ThriftEZ, look for Blondie. She had on some cami, that's all I fucking remember. I look up 'cami' in the search bar, feel my dick throb with anticipation.

It takes me a moment or two to realize that I'm on the wrong site. There's no makeup clad bitches here, no Blondie either. It's the modest site, faceless girls posting their clothes.

Fuck. I'm too horny to think straight, too horny to grab my phone and check my browsing history and find Blondie.

I glance back at my laptop, content with finishing to Georgia, when I spot something. Another girl.

This one's not showing her face, no, she's like the rest in that regard, but her body...that fucking body.

She's got a tight one. Thin shirt on too, I can see her nipples, soft, puffy, peeking through her shirt. My dick throbs. She's got fat tits, bold of her to go braless.

I click on her page. Fuck, this girl's hot. Makes me wonder if she's advertising her clothes or her body. Clothes so sheer I'm practically undressing her with my eyes. The next thing she's selling is a pair of biker shorts. I stroke my dick faster, almost groan at how tight and perky her ass looks in 'em. I'm gonna blow.

I scroll with my left hand, stop on a photo of her in another tight, see-through shirt. Holy fuck. Her tits are even more visible in this one, nipples hard, pebbled.

A crop top. I see nothing but a tight belly button, a flat stomach, and a waist so slim it makes me want to grab both her hips and pound her tight body, empty myself in her.

Fuck. She's sneaky in this one, a bit of her face is visible, hair's down too. My dick's leaking precum. I'll cum to this photo, I'll jizz to this. She's smiling, dark red lipstick on. A sexy look.

Makes me think of Georgia, her tits slapping each other, her giggling, my jizz all over her fat, milky tits.

I cum all over myself. Groan as I do so. Wish I was buried deep in some tight whore's body. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. It's been a while since I've came this hard. It's also been a while since I've seen such a sexy girl.

I keep that tab on my laptop open. I'll be checking out ThriftEZ frequently now. For now, I've got to clean up this shit. Might throw away this pair of jeans, can't show up to work with jizz all over them.