Thrilled by Sissies!

Story Info
Hot wife turns hubby bicurious.
4.1k words
4.73
21.4k
45
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
727 Followers

I got home late from work to find that my wife Carla was still awake and clearly transfixed by something on her laptop.

"Watching something good on Netflix?" I said, starting to undress.

"No, I've got something to show you. Something I'd like your opinion on, but I'll need you naked first," she replied seductively.

Intrigued, I quickly took off the remainder of my clothes and joined her in bed. Carla half-closed her laptop as I snuggled up to her. She was wearing a black basque, with delicate lace pink ribbons and bows, and - when I lifted up the duvet - I was thrilled to see she was wearing high-waisted satin black panties and pink fishnet stockings.

"Hey, no peeking hubby...I don't want you getting too turned on...not yet anyway." She said, smiling mischievously.

"Sorry, you look so hot though my sexy wife."

"Well calm down...and close your eyes and think of shopping for furniture or something else banal for a few moments."

I did as requested, enjoying Carla being in control. Our sex life has become predictable in recent months. Thirty years of marriage will do that I guess. But Carla is still ridiculously sexy with her ample 34DD tits, curvaceous derriere, and, fuck, she still looks like a porn star when she's wearing red lipgloss and tarty lingerie - as she was in the early hours of this particular morning.

"Right," she continued, lifting the duvet up, "your cock seems to have shrivelled to its usual microscopic size...what were you thinking about?"

"Walking round IKEA...makes me instantly lose all interest in sex."

"Very funny...now for being such a good boy I'll let you open your eyes in a minute. When you do you'll see I've been looking at some soft porn."

I gasped at that information, Carla has never expressed any interest in porn, ever. "Don't look so surprised. I look at it all the time when you're not here...while playing with that big black vibrator you got me for our most recent anniversary."

"Seriously?" I asked, now not only surprised, but shocked.

"Yes, seriously...a girl has needs you know."

We both giggled.

"Now, when you open your eyes I want your honest opinion on how sexy you find these models...and no lying...I want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

"Yes, your honour." I responded, delighting in how naughty Judge Carla was being.

"Swear it...swear it on my freshly shaven pussy."

Shaven pussy? Surely not? "Oh I swear it alright, your honour." And still with my eyes closed I kissed Carla's pussy through her satin panties; even with my eyes closed I now knew that underneath that delicate material Carla had indeed removed her pubic hair - my heart skipped a beat as I anticipated seeing her shaven naked pussy for the first time. What on earth had gotten into her?

"Good, you may now open your eyes."

I did as I was told and gasped at the image that greeted me from Carla's laptop. It displayed a gorgeous black woman wearing a basque and stockings, very similar to Carla's, and, best of all the sexy model was kissing a stunningly attractive French maid.

"Well?"

"Well what?" I exclaimed, salivating.

"What do you think?"

"I don't understand the question."

"Stop being dense. Do you find these porn stars attractive? Do they turn you on?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes, honestly!"

"Well of course they do...I mean what's not to like? The gorgeous outfits, the tarty look, the stockings and two women kissing each other...it's everything men adore."

"Everything?" Carla asked, again in a very seductive tone.

"Yes, EVERYTHING."

"How about now?"

Carla clicked on the next picture which revealed the same couple fondling and kissing each other's breasts. My cock stiffened straining for relief.

"Well obviously...I mean how fucking hot is that?"

"Very, very hot," replied Carla, clearly enjoying my mounting excitement.

But then Carla clicked the next picture and to my amazement it revealed the two hot women were really crossdressers with big cocks. Their "breasts", now that I looked closer, were obviously fake. The problem was they still looked fucking gorgeous and I felt this enormous erotic adrenalin rush course through my balls as my own cock swelled to its full five (okay, more like four and a half) inches. Carla noticed my response immediately.

"Oh my," she said in her most seductive sultry voice, "I think my hubby is a bit turned on by the sissy crossdressers. He can't seem to stop staring at their big bulging cocks and panty clad asses. I can't tell if you're more jealous of their enormous cocks or the sexy, sultry lingerie they're wearing."

It was true, but I couldn't tell Carla that...I mean I've never ever been attracted to men before. I'm not gay. I'm not! But Carla was right, I couldn't stop staring at those enormous cocks glistening with pre-cum that was running down the length of their shafts and onto their incredibly sexy panties. What the fuck was happening to me?

"Well?" Carla said. "Tell me I'm wrong and I'll happily close the laptop and we can make love as we normally do...or if you admit to being turned on by these sissy crossdressers and their lovely juicy cocks I'll continue to click on some more pictures."

It was blackmail and she knew it. But I felt hypnotised, and powerless to resist. Plus I wanted to see what the two hunky looking guys in their fabulous sexy lingerie were going to do to each other.

"Yeah, yeah," I stuttered, "the picture does turn me on a little. But that doesn't make me gay or anything. I mean I adore hot sexy women...of which you're the hottest," I quickly added.

"Well that's good to hear hubby...but you know, don't you, that as a sexy woman I have to dress for the part?"

"Of course I do," I replied really beginning to enjoy myself now and the fantasy mind fuck Carla was leading.

'That's good hubby, but you must also realise, therefore, that a hot sexy woman like me, your naughty wife, dresses up to turn other men on and get them all aroused."

"Yes Carla", I said, "that makes perfect sense." I was now totally engaged with Carla's role playing game.

"But the problem is hubby when other guys get so turned on because of my attire I feel it is my duty to bend over my desk at work, remove my panties, hitch my skirt up and let them slide their big fat cocks into your very naughty wife's pussy."

Now I wasn't expecting Carla's story to go in that direction, but instead of disgusting me, it strangely made me feel even more turned on.

"I completely understand your problem my sexy wife, with great power comes great responsibility and all that jazz...so you are indeed obligated to help any guys you've aroused to find relief...as long as they wear a condom of course."

"Oh, often there isn't time for them to put some protection on hubby and besides I love to feel the flesh of their big engorged cocks sliding in and out of my damp pussy, riding me bareback and unloading their yummy cum all the way inside me...if you were a woman hubby you'd understand, in fact I suspect you'd love to know what it feels like."

My mind was spinning now and my heart was pounding. Part of me was actually becoming increasingly worried as it didn't sound as if Carla was merely role playing any more...but by now I was more aroused than I'd been in years. And, as such, too far gone to protest.

"What do you mean you think I'd love to know what it feels like?" I think I knew what Carla meant, but I both feared her answer and wanted to keep drowning in this wonderful ship of seduction we had boarded.

"Come on hubby, you're not that stupid...take a look at those big fat panty clad cocks again and dare to deny to me that you wouldn't love to suck one or both of them or feel those cocks working their way into your boi pussy whilst your wearing a pair of my best panties, stockings, high heels and push-up bra."

It was at that point I totally lost it...just half an hour earlier such talk would have left me feeling completely turned off, now I actually felt a yearning to have a cock in my mouth and was beginning to genuinely wonder what it would be like to have one in my ass. Looking at porn with your hot naughty wife will do that guys. You know your hot sexy wife is in total control. She has you under her spell and you would do practically anything to satisfy her sexually. Anything. Truth was, I was only too willing to submit to Carla's seduction. It felt like she had drugged me. But I'm not gay! Am I?

"Tell me the truth and I'll immediately click on the next set of images...I think you'll really like them my sissy hubby."

"Yes Carla," I screamed, "yes I think it might be really nice to suck cock and I admit to feeling a little bi-curious looking at these images. And yes, the images are so fucking hot that it does make me wonder what it would be like to have a big fat juicy cock in my ass. Preferably whilst I'm wearing your sexiest pink panties, black stockings, matching bra and high heels. Such an idea is, I admit, rather compelling. And, I guess a part of me has always wondered what it must be like to be you, married to me a guy with a tiny cock. You must have always wanted to try something bigger?" The mere thought of being dressed in my hot wife's lingerie while two hunky crossdressers fucked me was filling me with a previously unknown perverted desire. Actually, that's not quite true. Ever since Carla and I had first watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show I've always wondered what, you know, it would be like, to wear my sexy wife's panties and stockings and maybe one of her bras and corsets and those vintage girdles we were both so fond of. And, these kind of obscene thoughts were always accompanied by a curiosity, no, stronger than that, a deep desire to suck some gorgeous guy's cock or even have him take me from behind. These thoughts had been dormant for some time, but now they were threatening to engulf me. And so was the thought of some hunky alpha males fucking Carla. It was no more than she deserved - she is so fucking hot. If I were here I'd want to know what it felt like to have a big fat cock inside me.

So, naturally, when Carla clicked on the next image which showed the guys sucking each other's pre-cum dripping cocks I felt a surge of lust course through me. I realised I was desperate to join in with them. Desperate to become a sissy cock sucking faggot and watch my wife get fucked by real men.

The crossdressers were both still wearing stockings, high heels, panties and a bra. And they were kissing each other - their tongues dancing together in harmony - their red lip-gloss was now a bit smudged, their black wigs were resting on their false tits. I was stupefied. Drunk on perversion. I knew if these guys were on the bed with Carla and I at that moment that I would willingly and hungrily suck both their cocks. I even felt my boi pussy aching to feel another guy's cock sliding into it and pumping me full of his cum. I was delirious.

"There's nothing wrong hubby with wanting to suck big fat cocks and swallow their yummy loads you know. After all I do it in my office all the time and I can highly recommend it - especially when you dress, as I do, in a sultry black basque, crotchless panties, fishnet stockings and spiked high heels - you can't help being a whore then." No, I thought to myself, dressed like that I wouldn't be able to resist being a crossdressing slut. "Wearing sexy lingerie, wearing MY sexy lingerie Dan really will make you want to suck cock and become a sissy slut. You can't resist cock once your attired in hot sexy panties believe me."

Carla was playing salacious mind games with me and she was winning every round. She clicked on another image. This one showed a hot wife in her thirties wearing high heels, black stockings, pink panties and a matching bra, putting scarlet lip gloss on her sissy husband's lips. The effect was thrilling - especially as her husband was also wearing high heels, black stockings, a pink suspender belt and a pair of purple silk panties; his fake tits were covered by a delectable black silk balcony bra. He looked so tarty, so sexy, so fucking stunning it was hard to believe he was a guy. The only evidence that proved his masculinity was his thick meaty seven inch cock that was peering over the top of his pre-cum panties. I felt my heart racing, my own cock straining for relief, the woman's husband looked so sexy I wanted to kiss his lips and suck his cock, and, I realised, for the first time really, that I wanted Carla to dress me up in some of her sexiest lingerie and I desperately yearned to wear her sultry red lipstick. This guy had me mesmerised. I was so turned on by how desirable he appeared, how alluring, how fuckable. If I saw him out on the street wearing a sassy tight black cocktail dress dress or a nice short leather skirt on a night out I knew he'd make my head turn. There'd be more than a couple of glances in his direction. He was that convincing as a woman.

Maybe our role playing fantasies would have ended there. Maybe Carla and I would had our usual Friday night sexual shenanigans. Carla would have pleasured herself with her favourite eight inch black vibrator and then allowed me to fuck her pussy - all the time pretending I was some young hunky fireman with a ripped six pack, muscly arms and legs and a huge cock. Carla loves her men to be between the ages of 21-35 and look like models, muscly models. As a 50 year old woman she now considers herself a cougar, constantly on the prowl for younger prey. At nearly 60 there is no way I can compete with such studs. My cock is tiny. my arms and legs weedy. And I genuinely understand Carla's longing for a "real man" to pleasure her. To reach the parts of her pussy my pathetic four and a half inches can never reach.

Anyway, as I was saying, maybe our fantasies and sex talk - that had gotten both of us into quite a state of arousal - would have ended there were it not for the fact that Carla clicked on the next set of pictures...

Pictures that stunned me and changed the course of our sex life and our marriage forever. For now the hot sexy model was none other than Carla herself. Carla in her office on her knees sucking an enormous cock. Carla bending over her desk - being pummelled by a hunky young stud - her freshly shaven pussy clearly visible. Carla being pleasured by two of her gorgeous male colleagues at once, cum flowing out of her pussy a big smile on her face. Carla rubbing cock after cock after cock until each guy in turn ejaculated onto her 34DD tits, the cum dribbling down her breasts and pouring over her nipples. It was, perhaps, this last image that I loved the most. There is something so primal, so obscene, so thrilling about seeing cum on breasts, nipples, and women's asses. And when that woman is your naughty wife it drives you insane.

Talking of which the next picture showed just that. Two hunky colleagues of Carla's - Scott and Rupert had clearly just ejaculated onto my wife's enormous - (it's always been ample, but it's huge now and the kind of ass you'd love to spank, take a ride on, or jettison all your cum onto) - fat deliciously naughty ass. I was mesmerised.

I know, I know I should have felt sick, angry, filled with jealousy - and a huge part of me was - but my reptilian brain eclipsed these feelings of rage and objection. I actually fucking loved it. Like some gay neanderthal, I felt a hunger to be a slut like Carla and feast on a plethora of cocks. My own cock was now straining for relief. Carla had caught me completely off guard. She'd got me so aroused that even the images of her acting like a lascivious slut, could not rein my perversity in. She told me later she had being planning such a move for months. And she carried off her filthy plan with aplomb. Executed it like some sordid, depraved, wanton witch. She had cast a spell on me. a sissy hypno spell. And i was lost in a vortex of feeling so fucking gay, it blew my mind.

I looked again at that cum of two of her colleagues dribbling down her sexy fat ass and all I felt was as randy as they clearly had. She clicked on another image that like Lilith, the demonic creature Carla now was, cast an even more lecherous spell on me. She was on her knees wearing high heels and stockings, but nothing else. In her right hand she was grasping the most enormous cock, and in her left one only slightly smaller. There was also some hunky old guy - mid-late sixties I guessed, but still a fucking stud and incredibly well-endowed, that had just ejaculated all over my very naughty wife's derriere. The cum was raining down her crack and heading straight for her pussy. Once more I was mesmerised. I couldn't deny that it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. What made it even more thrilling was that the guy was wearing Carla's black satin panties and her new mustard coloured stockings that I'd bought her for Valentine's Day. And to watch that cum trickling towards her hot damp freshly shaven pussy was incredibly kinky.

"So hubby, what do you think? Do you like me being a hot naughty wife?"

"Yes," I managed as Carla cupped my balls and licked my nipples something that always drives me wild. "I love you even more than I did before," I said honestly. And I meant it. Yes this was as obscene, kinky and sordid as anything a partner might fear their spouse got up to behind their back, but it was also more arousing than anything I'd ever experienced.

"Oh, good answer Dan. But why might that be? It's not normal you know to get aroused by watching your wife enjoy lots of big cocks."

"I know it makes me a sad deviant, but it's just hot as hell. I thought I'd be jealous as fuck, but although I was at first, now I'm just proud of you."

"Oh hubby, these answers are getting better and better. Why are you so proud of me?"

"Well, because it might be immoral and wicked, but it's also very titillating and sexually exciting to see that my gorgeous sexy wife still has it. You know, that she can still get other guys - and fuck, really, really hot hunky guys - so fucking turned on."

"Would you like us to suck and fuck guys together then while we are both dressed in my sluttiest lingerie?"

"OH Carla, when I look at the pleasure you're getting from such gorgeous cocks there can be only one answer: Fuck yeah!" I exclaimed, pre-cum erupting and dripping onto Carla's hand.

"Okay, let's get you all tarty first," Carla said licking her lips. Clearly this was going even better than she expected.

"Would you like to see a picture of me sucking Scott's cock just before it exploded into my mouth this morning at the clinic?"

"Oh yes please!"

Carla clicked on the picture. It was beyond my wildest, wettest dreams. Scott's cock was humongous. And yet, Carla had it all in her naughty mouth. She clicked on the next image. Scott had obviously ejaculated. His cum was pouring out of Carla's mouth, onto her lips - how I wanted to kiss those lips at that precise moment. To taste another guy's cum on my hot wife's lips, tits and ass.

"Carla, that is the hottest thing I've ever seen. Can you leave that image up while I fuck you?"

"It would fill me with such sensual pleasure, hubby."

"Me too. I love you being this outrageously naughty."

"But first. Do You want to wear the purple panties I wore while Scott and Rupert and Kyle - the young sexy black porter - Roger, the French hunk and Frans the former number one Austrian weightlifter all banged your wife today."

"I think I'd love to."

Carla reached into her handbag and pulled the purple panties out. She put the gusset over my nose and when I inhaled the fragrance I breathed in cum, lots and lots of cum tinged, still, with Carla's pussy juices. It was a heady, sinful, delightful cocktail. I felt my own cock harden again.

Carla then insisted that I kiss and taste the gusset. My head was spinning as she did so. It was immoral, but I loved the taste.

Candyboi
Candyboi
727 Followers
12