Thrilled by Sissies!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers

"More," I whispered. Overcome with lust and longing. I knew I was delirious, but I past caring.

Carla inserted some of the sexy satin material into my mouth. She was in total charge now. Then she ran the delicious fabric over my nipples - I cried out with pleasure. It was so incredibly sultry and sensuous. Then she cupped my balls with the panties and gently rubbed my cock. It was maybe then that I knew there was no turning back. If there was any doubt, when Carla slid the purple panties up my thighs and over my ass, balls and cock, all resistance faded.

I was completely shocked by how aroused wearing my wife's panties felt. And there was something else too. Something depraved. Now, I really was yearning for cock. Looking again at Scott's magnificent entity forcefully erupting all over Carla, I knew that much as I adored Carla's pussy, wearing Carla's panties was making lust for cocks more.

Carla and I started making love. It was beyond thrilling, it was dynamite - wearing her cum stained panties - panties she'd worn while half a dozen guys or so had banged her earlier in the day. And all the time looking at that image of Scott's cum raining down, all over Carla, like a waterfall.

"Oh, Carla, fuck that's so good," I cried, as my hot naughty wife grabbed my panty class while she licked my nipples at the same time. "By the way, who was the sexy guy wearing your black panties and yellow stockings?"

"Oh, why hubby. Did you fancy him?"

"Well, he certainly looked hot as hell in your underwear," I replied honestly.

"Well, that was James and I've got lots of pictures of him and his other sissy faggot friends that I'll send you tomorrow before I leave for work. If you like him and his sissy mates, I'll invite them over for a panty party. You can all wear my panties and you, my gorgeous sissy hubby, will, by the end of the weekend, crave cock in your hand, on your lips, in your mouth and...in your panty clad ass. I will turn you gay, so I can then fuck any guy I want!"

That was it. Carla's salacious words sent me right over the edge. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

The next morning I woke, still wearing the purple panties. I quickly whisked them off. I was ashamed of myself. I wasn't a sissy crossdressing faggot. I wasn't gay. I was a man. Carla had tricked me, just so she could justify fucking her colleagues. Okay, so we'd had great sex the night before. But I didn't want to be a sissy. I wasn't going to pander to her wanton desires. I wore the pants round here, not the panties...but then my phoned pinged and I realised Carla was right. Once you put on panties there's no going back. Once you wear your wife's underwear, you will become a sissy slut craving cock as much as your hot naughty wife.

For when I picked up my phone and clicked on Carla's message I immediately reached for her purple panties again...the message, accompanied by a picture of me in her panties, that she must have taken whilst I was asleep, read...

TO BE CONTINUED.

Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers
12