All Comments on 'Thrilled by Sissies!'

by Candyboi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sissy_janicesissy_janice7 months ago

I'm always happy when I see a new story from Candyboi, and this one did not disappoint! It had me hard from the beginning and filling my panties by the end. Thank you!

Can't wait till the next chapter.

bamaguy326bamaguy3267 months ago

Wonderful again !

Please keep the story going....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Never understand the concept of getting married just so you can cheat on your husband. Skip the marriage bullshit and just go around your entire adult life facing and sucking anything you want instead of crushing some guys spirit and leaving him wondering where it all went wrong and how could she do this to him. Even if he ended up being into those pictures and videos, it all changed the minute I see her fucking and sucking some guy or whoever. At least the divorce would be easy since you have your proof right on the internet and since it occurred at work, you can get a nice fat lawsuit going after them.

cdCindy1cdCindy17 months ago

I love all your stories, especially ones like this one that has hubby becoming and accepting that he is truly a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- JUST LIKE ME !!!

One excerpt which really sums it all up is:

"Desperate to become a sissy cock sucking faggot and watch my wife get fucked by real men.... I knew if these crossdressers were on the bed .... that I would willingly and hungrily suck both their cocks. I even felt my boi pussy aching to feel another guy's cock sliding into it and pumping me full of his cum."

Yes, I'm a sissy faggot crossdresser and I love getting dressed both for real men (with big cocks) and other CDs.

Please continue this story -- I can't wait to read what Carla's note said and what happens with her sissy faggot husband.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This seems an awfully lot like your other stories, do you ever write anything else?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lame

awyldsideawyldside7 months ago

Where as the idea has me hard... the wife committing adultery before talking to her husband, is grounds for divorce and with the evidence, he is in charge now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandyboi@Candyboi
Sissy hubby to hotwife, Carla. Carla is turning me more and more gay, I was straight. I now find other crossdressers such a turn on. Crossdressers make me feel gay. I'm totally addicted to cocks in panties. Wearing my wife's panties makes me want to suck cock. I love these pan...