All Comments on 'Throat Goat Pt. 01'

by rosebudliquor

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Extremely good start to a sexy but amusing story, four pairs of best friends enjoying a very nice weekend away. Everyone gets to experience different cocks and pussies and lucky girls get to enjoy mouthfuls of cock and cum. Perfect weekend for all, can I sign up for the next weekend, sorry no hubby I'm a widow.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

oldtwitoldtwitover 2 years ago

Great idea for a story, well thought out with good characters and descriptions.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Very fun and sexy story. I can't wait to read ch. 2 to see what happens next.

I hope you don't get too many people complaining about this being a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise for the story. I don't recall reading another like it, but I'm new to this site. When wife sharing is in a story, there's always the problem of how to handle jealously or unexpected attachment to another, etc. Your plot line seems to deal with those issues, but it's too soon to tell. Things could et interesting in part 2! I've only got one question -- and I admit I'm a little older than many here: Do grown men, married and with presumably responsible families and jobs and attendant responsibilities actually call one another "Dude"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Swingers, wife swap=willing cuckoldry=garbage=one star. Nothing more needs to be said. Score:1*

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well at least it wasn't just a straight up gay male story hidden behind a pretense of loving pussy.

Still it was a totally ridiculous story. And a wee bit stupid too but most "writers" aim for that.

If NCuck approved, my statements are then, factually, spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not just a great story but so well thought out so that nobody leaves feeling bad from losing a competition. Looking forward to more.

Edward1970Edward1970over 2 years ago

Very good start- I'm looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So from now on each of these couples wonders if their spouse is fucking one of the other couples whenever they are not together. Great way to have a loving, trusting marriage. What a stupid premise. I see the possibility of husbands leaving work unexpectedly to try and catch a spouse sampling outside the group and more than likely succeeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, the cucks must have really been out on this one. How does garbage like this rate so high? I can see the cuck master 26thNCuck approved this. Figures. Some want more. No accounting for taste, but then who said 90% of the readers of LW have any taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story (not a cuckold either)…..next lets find out who went with who.....and who eats pussy the best!!! Bring on more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written and highly erotic. Difficult to imagine a better wife sharing intro. I don’t know, and don’t mind how far this goes, but the friendship and shared pleasure make this one of the best of its type. Thanks for writing it, and I’m sorry about the idiots who are so insecure they can’t imagine getting pleasure from shared enjoyment.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Just cuck shit.

26thNCuck Disapproved

joan_the_bonejoan_the_boneabout 2 years ago

Actually I do like it. If I had a true fetish it is oral. I actually had an experience in college that was by no means the same but had similar aspects. However, no feelings were spared for the 3 of us and a queen was declared. So, you either need to like the story or get over it. These aren’t cucks but simply couples in a more open and trusting relationship than your own.

rosebudliquorrosebudliquorabout 2 years agoAuthor

@joan_the_bone: There's no winning with these incels when you post in "Loving Wives." I could avoid them by choosing "Group Sex" or whatever, but this multi-part story is an extension of stories that actually are just about the narrator and his wife. So I braved their foolishness. I'd enjoy reading the story of the oral queen.

Since I'm here, I'll also say that if I ever plan to write a story with eight characters again, someone should smash my fingers with a hammer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous