Throat Goat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take much of that. "Uh, umm, oh, I'm-- that's really good-- I can't hold back..."

She stopped. squeezed the base again. Just in time, really. And then a bell rang. Ten minutes. Her hands, her mouth left me.

"Wait!" I said, "Two things: thank you, that was delightful, can I give you a kiss?"

I felt her breath on my face, then her lips on mine. I gave her a soft pucker and opened my mouth a little. She pulled away. I said, "Your husband left a note for you on the bedside table." She took the card, the light came on, the door opened and closed.

I spent a couple minutes making my notes, then switched the light off, laid back down, and put the blindfold on.

The door opened.

A few quiet footsteps. I calmed my breathing, and heard her breathing nearby. My cock angled upward toward my belly. This time the first touch was a tongue right at the base of my shaft. As she licked upward, her weight came onto the bed. Her hands must have been on both sides of me, and she nudged my legs apart, to settle herself between them. Lots of licking. Hand holding the base to steady the tip. Tongue working up and down, then wiggling its way around the rim of the helmet. Lips worked into a pucker right on that rim, and the tongue darting in and out, giving multiple sensations to the sensitive circumference. Lips pursed and sucking, just on one part of the head, while the hand wiggled the wand so that part is constantly changing. Cock angled upward again, and the lips, more open, just kissing me from the pee hole to the bottom of the foreskin tissue. Tongue brushing the frenulum.

"Oh, that's so good!" I said. "That's a new sensation. You have a sweet, soft mouth."

She encircled my cock head and sucked harder, bobbing her head to move her lips over the rim. Her hand pumped the shaft. Classic cock sucking technique. Lots of saliva. She let it flow out, coating my cock, and running onto my balls. She continued for a couple minutes. Just before I would have felt the need to warn her, she stopped.

She put her hands on my inner thighs and pushed them up and outward. I let my legs sprawl frog-like. One hand back on my cock, she jacked it squishily. Meanwhile she began to kiss and suck at my balls, treating them the way she'd treated the cock head earlier. The sloppy hand job was a joy in its own way, the ball stimulation a nice addition. She sucked her own saliva up, slurping all over my ball sack.

Her hands pushed my thighs again, insistently. I eventually got the picture and used my hands to pull my thighs up toward my chest. Ashley and I had only added anal stimulation to our sex-play a couple months before, but I had learned to enjoy it. This sweet little mouth showed no hesitation in worshipping my anus. Soon her tongue was darting insistently against the hole, her lips sucking my anal ring, her hand jacking smoothly at my cock. Playing the rusty trombone like a virtuoso!

The bell rang. She immediately stopped.

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed. "Give me a kiss?" She did, and I held her and Frenched her and then said, "Thank you so much. Your husband left a card on the nightstand for you."

The light clicked on, the door clicked shut, I made my notes, clicked the light off and got back on the bed, the door swung open.

I was struck by a notion and laughed out loud. My latest visitor made a vague questioning, "huh?" sound.

I said, "This is like Christmas Eve, like Scrooge getting visited by three spirits, but I'm getting the best gifts ever!"

"Huh."

Hand on my thigh, she laid her head down on my lower belly, then slid the hand up to control my boner -- yes, still raging rock-hard -- and feed it into her mouth. She captured the head with her lips and began to suck. She sucked the helmet in, so the ridge slid past her lips, then let it slide out, then sucked it back in. That went on for a couple minutes, her cheek against me and the cock head getting pulled in and released. It was great!

She lifted her head, releasing my cock. She straddled my legs and bent down over my cock. One hand cradled my balls. The next move wasn't that different. Suck and release, just the cock head sliding in and out, slow and steady in time with her breathing. She actually inhaled and exhaled my cock. Then she began to bob deeper on me. The suction of her lips slid down the shaft and my cock-tip went to the back of her mouth. She worked up a lot of saliva. I could feel the wetness dripping down my cock and over my balls. Her nose touched my pubes and then my belly. Within a couple more strokes she was banging her nose into my pubes as my cock slid into her throat.

She opened her mouth. No more suction, but the membrane of her throat clasped my cock. A soft, wet, flexible tube took me in and flexed around me. The "Ggggh, gahh, guh," sound I'd only heard from porn before filled the room.

She pulled all the way off. Strands of saliva drooled from her mouth down my cock. She took it all in again, mouth open. She went balls deep and held me there. Her tongue slid around the underside of my cock and lapped at my balls. She stayed there. The sensation was incredible. I think the throat-throbs around my cock as she gagged but stayed on it would have made me cum, if not for the distraction of her tongue washing my balls.

She could stay down like that, licking at my balls, for ten or fifteen seconds at a time, then she'd pull off for a couple quick breaths, before returning.

After two or three minutes of that, she shifted again to sucking, and not taking me down her throat, but stopping with about a third of my length in her mouth. At that depth she would turn her head from side to side while washing my shaft with her extended tongue.

The varied stimulation was fabulous, and I told her so. She sheathed my cock in her throat once more, effortlessly.

The time had to be running short. She pulled fully off, and slid her hand up the shaft. Encircling me with thumb and the other fingers, she ran her forefinger tip around and around my pee hole, occasionally pushing as if to penetrate it. Meanwhile, she dipped her head down to lick at my balls and shaft, slurping up all her saliva that had drooled there, drying me with her tongue.

The intensity of the finger stimulation was almost too much by itself. My cock twitched and oozed in her hand. Then the bell rang. She kissed my balls, then my cockhead, then began to get up. Again, I asked for and got a kiss on the lips, and told her about the note.

She left. I wrote my notes on the response sheet. Then I put on a pair of gym shorts and a robe and went out to the living room.

The wives were standing together, deep in conversation. Ashley had on the sexy silk camisole she'd bought for today. The turquoise looked great against her tanned skin & with her blonde hair. I guess the rest of the women were also wearing their own choices of sexy nightwear. They looked hot, and I was turned on as hell thinking about how each of them had recently sucked my cock. Since that was true, I didn't even try to hide the way it tented out my shorts.

Dan was sitting on the sectional, but the other two guys were apparently still making notes. I said, "Who wants another margarita? I'm mixing up a pitcher."

I handed Heather the feedback sheets -- it briefly felt like some kind of work conference activity -- and made the margs. From the next room I asked Ashley (because I knew she'd take it all right) if she wanted salt on her rim, or if she'd already rimmed enough salt. It was a relief to hear all the women giggle.

Ashley said back, "We all want salted rims. Nobody has had enough yet."

When I came back everyone was there and the four women were sitting, each with a handful of the feedback sheets they were examining intently.

Heather again took charge in her teacher-workshop way. "Thanks for the feedback, men, and for being such lovely gentlemen so far. The most important thing right now is to know if this is it, that is, are we done..." She circled her arms in an inclusive gesture then made air quotes with her fingers "mixing it up, or will we continue? Women, let's consult with our men."

Ashley came to me, straddled me, kissed me deeply and hugged me. "Thanks for the cards, bitch." Damn! She's still calling me that. At least not out loud in front of everyone. She went on, "This is sexy as fuck isn't it?" She kissed me again, and I thought about how she'd sucked every cock in the room in the past hour. My raging boner threatened to push her off my lap.

"You are right. I still would be happy if no one but you ever sucked my cock again, but this is exciting."

"So we'll go on."

"If that's what you want, darling. I love you and want you to be happy."

"We'll go on. I bragged about how good you are at eating pussy. I want you to give my friends orgasms with your mouth."

I was astounded. Then again, it just made sense.

Heather polled the room and we were all ready to go on. "Okay, men, you are going back to the rooms, because first of all--"

Ashley cut in, "These cock-crazed bitches are hungry for cum!"

Heather went on, "No need for blindfolds. One of us, not your wife, is going to come suck you off. Then we'll all come back out here for a nice discussion, and then--"

This time it was Brittney who cut in, "Then it's pussy licking time."

The women all clapped and high-fived, while we guys just stared.

Ashley said, "Right? Sauce for the goose, or whatever? Because you love us."

I spoke up quick, "I can't wait!" And I licked my lips. I still hadn't figured out if Dan is more macho redneck and wouldn't do it, or more nasty redneck and would do anything. Spoiler alert: he's a thick-dicked sex freak.

We hustled back to our rooms.

I stripped and laid on the bed.

When the door opened, I could see in the dim light that it was Krystal. Her sexy nightgown was more sheer than Ashley's satin cami set. Like her hair, it featured black and red. It was a floor-length sheer robe, with a black underboob satin corset and black thong panties. Krystal's boobs were big enough to have some sag to them, but the push-up effect of the corset held them up and out. Her nipples jutted in a delightfully cone-like way.

She said, "Did you really doubt that I give good blow jobs?"

I said, "No, no! Once Ashley told me what Rob said, I just wanted your mouth on my cock."

"Get off the bed and come here. I want my mouth on your cock, too."

I got up and hugged her and kissed her. I pulled back and looked down into her eyes. I said, "Your mouth is sweet and soft, and your eyes are so innocent, but there's a fire in you. You have some naughty thoughts don't you?"

Her hand was on my cock. "Right now, just one. I want to finish what we started."

She knelt. Holding my cock with both hands, she looked up again. "Your cock is the longest one I've ever had. Put your hands on my head, but please be gentle. I can't take you all the way down." Then she slid her lips over the helmet.

I rested my hands gently on her head, then began finger-combing her hair as she bobbed on my knob. I recognized her technique. She'd been the first of the wives to come to me earlier. Now she moved her hands to my ass and used them to rhythmically pull me toward her. She sucked vigorously while she slid her lips back and forth over the ridge, and then took me deeper and deeper. She could get about 2/3 of my cock into her mouth. The head was tapping the back of her throat. She'd pull off with a sucking pop, lick the head, then slide back on and down. She never changed her technique. Earlier she'd tried everything in her trick bag to stimulate me, and there'd been a fun variety. Now she reminded me of Ashley trying to get a helping of man sauce before she left for a workout.

"Krystal, I'm going to cum!"

As she pulled all the way off, she said, "Cum in my mouth." Then she dove on again. The next out stroke she said, "I want to taste your cum." And on the next one, "Give it to me." Her eyes were fixed up on me, and I looked down into their deep fire, while my cock twitched, my balls tightened and pulsed, and ropes of cum jetted from me into her.

I almost fell to the floor with the ecstatic relief. After an hour of steel-hard erection, my cock slowly softened in her sucking mouth.

She let it sag from her lips. It drooped wetly in the dim light. She gave it a couple pecking kisses.

I helped her to her feet, enfolded her in a long hug, and gave her an open-mouth kiss, slipping in a little tongue.

She tongued me back, and I tasted my own cum.

I put on my robe and we went out together to the living room.

12