Throat Goat Pt. 04

Story Info
Swinging weekend concludes.
4.9k words
3.86
9.5k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the afternoon and evening included casual nudity, lots of touching, hugging, caressing, kissing, licking, sucking, fucking. It was an amazing transition from being a group of good friends two days ago, to an octopod of lovers. The formal structure and privacy of the 'oral sex workshop' last night had catapulted us into a physical and emotional intimacy we never anticipated.

At dinner Krystal asked me, "What was that thing you did to me with your fingers last night?"

"Oh, um, g-spot massage. It supposedly makes women squirt, which supposedly feels good."

"Well, it definitely felt good!"

Brittney said, "Squirting seems like a nasty mess to me. I've seen it in porn. It looks like they're pissing all over the place."

Heather said, "From what I've read, and from my experience last night," -- she smiled at me -- "it can be very pleasurable for women. It involves a fluid buildup that creates pressure that feels like you need to urinate, but it is a kind of ejaculate. The feeling, and again my experience last night supports this, is of a pleasurable buildup and then a release that is a total letting go."

Ashley said, "I agree with that. You all know I'm a bit-- a woman who likes to be in control, but this squirt thing is a total loss of control, and it feels fabulous. I'm completely relaxed afterwards."

Dan told Brittany, "I'd love to see you squirt if it was a pleasure for you to do it."

John said, "In eastern mystic sex, men are counseled to drink the woman's ejaculate."

Heather looked at him, "Have you been reading about squirting?"

He said, "Well obviously you have. Yes, it intrigues me."

She said, "I'm going to squirt right in your fucking mouth, you darling pervert."

He smiled.

Krystal looked at me again, "Will you show these guys what you did?"

The guys all looked at me.

Ashley smiled.

Heather said, "Yes, please. Let's have a g-spot and squirting workshop."

"I'd love to."

So we set things up in the living room: comforters and blankets and towels on the floor, lube handy, lights dim, some kind of instrumental mellow music playing.

I was across the room from the other three couples, and it was decided that Brittney would join me, since she was the only one I hadn't fingered that way. Each of the other women, more or less experienced at receiving g-spot massage, could help their less-experienced male partners.

Put yourself in my place: I'm kneeling beside a totally nude, beautifully curvy, sexually adventurous woman while across the room are three other equally nude couples, the women lying with their legs apart so I'm looking straight at their pussies. It's warm, we're relaxed on beer, weed, and wine, and swimming and sunshine, and food, and sex.

I said, "Guys, the most important thing to keep in mind is that you are not going to 'make her squirt' and that is not what you are trying to do. What you are trying to do is to help her have a pleasant and relaxing sexual experience. It is solely and exclusively about her.

"Now, women, because of what I just said, it is important for you to keep in mind that you are not trying to squirt. You aren't trying to do anything but feel good."

I began to rub my hands on Brittney's thighs. "Women get conditioned to be man-pleasers, but it's super-important that everything you experience now is pleasurable to you. To help us help you, you need to provide a little verbalization. If the man does something that is unpleasant or distracting, just cue him with a little 'un-uh' to stop it. If you feel good, let the pleasure out with a moan. You don't need to ham it up; we don't want you to think to hard about it."

I moved one of my hands to gently rub the area between Brittney's pubic mound and her belly-button. The other hand I placed directly over her pussy. She let her legs fall slack to allow me access. I nodded to the other guys to follow my lead.

"Nice, deep, even breaths, everyone. On your own rhythm. And again, women, if it's good, reward the man with a moan on the exhale."

On cue, Brittney moaned.

"Thank you, darling."

Deep breathing and light moaning filled the room. The women's legs, I saw, lolled outward, making access easier for the men, and indicating relaxation. Under my hand, Brittany's pussy opened like a flower. Suiting actions to my words, I encouraged the men to use plenty of lube, and always warm it in their hands before touching the women.

"Next when her pussy seems warmed up and welcoming, we're going to penetrate it with a finger, and there's a particular way to do it. If her pussy lips are open and ready, with the back of your hand toward the floor, touch her clit with a fingertip, then slide that finger down toward the floor until you touch the back of her love canal. Once you touch that spot, if she's open, just curl your finger up and in."

My finger was deep in Brittney's pussy, the first knuckle and the web between it and my thumb pressed against the bottom of her pubic bone and against her clit. She moaned. Other women moaned too.

"Let's just keep doing that movement for a little, guys. Women you're giving great cues. Keep breathing deep and let him know how you feel. Guys, make sure you have enough lube. If it seems like enough, get a little more. Good. Now touch her clit, slide your fingertip down, touch the bottom, curl up and in, give her a little rub there. You can also very gently rub your other hand on her mound and just above. Women, if that's distracting move his hand or give him a little un uh. Good. Let's do that a few more times.

"Now get a little more lube. This time we're going to use the second two fingers inside her. Do it the same way as before: start at her clit, slide down to the bottom, curl up inside. Now press your fingertips up against the front wall inside. If your other hand is on the outside, you might feel her move against you. Around where your fingertips are is what they call the g spot, so massage the whole area gently. If the woman moans, you're doing good. If she says un uh, just back off and do the other stuff some more. Then try again more gently.

My middle fingers were up inside Brittney, my palm pressed against her labia, adding to the stimulation of the area.

"Women, if it feels really good, if he hits that g-spot, let him know with more than a moan, maybe say 'yes'? That ought to be enough. Guys, we're hunting for the 'yes.' Women, this is a good time to remember that if we succeed you may get a feeling like you need to pee. That's a good feeling! Maybe you had it during sex before and changed or stopped what you were doing, so you wouldn't pee. This time right now is about you completely releasing control. If that includes losing control of your bladder, so be it. If you're going to pee, pee. It's okay, even desirable."

I found the spot, and Britney said, "Yes, oh yes!"

I began to press more vigorously, running my fingers in and out, rubbing the fingertips over that sensitive spot. "Guys, if you find the spot and she's ready, you can rub harder and faster. She may like some gentle or even aggressive patting with the other hand on top of her mound, or she may appreciate your mouth or tongue on her clit."

I patted Brittney's mound, at first gently, then harder and harder, as I raked the fingertips of my other hand aggressively over the spongy and ribbed tissue deep inside her.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" She panted out. Then her hips and legs jerked spasmodically, and fluid began to spray out around my pumping fingers. I pressed my mouth to her clit and licked and sucked and pumped, until the spray slowed down and she said, "Un uh," and moved away from me. I took my hand out, and began to lick the entire area, gradually moving back to her clit. Soon she was moaning, panting yes, and jetting out another, smaller squirt. I slurped it up. The liquid was sweet, not acid and sour. I found it delicious.

Similar scenes and sounds were happening across the room.

I spoke one final piece of encouragement, advice, and instruction. "Women, you may feel overwhelmed by the sensations, and need the man to stop stimulating you. You may orgasm simultaneously with the squirt, or after, or not at all. You may want him to continue, and you may need very aggressive finger-fucking. Whatever you feel is right, and you need to let your partner know what it is."

For Brittney what seemed right was to lie next to her, hug her, and tell her she was amazing, and that I hoped she enjoyed herself.

Through the rest of the evening the eight of us had sex freely and almost continuously. Things slowed down a little at dinner. When we were all finished eating, we cleared away the dishes and everyone had their choice of beverage in hand. We were still at the table and hadn't really gotten started back up. Dan had Heather on his lap. She was obviously grinding on him, and he was obviously fingering her. Brittney definitely enjoyed showing her big beautiful breasts. She hadn't put a top back on since lunch. She had Krystal and Rob suckling on them as she sat back in comfort. Taking a cue from them, John and I were doing the same to Ashley's smaller but still impressive boobs. I slid my hand to her pussy and found John's had beat me there. Brittney looked at Ashley and said, "This whole weekend was your doing, and I thank you for it, but the two of you are the only ones here who haven't said anything about your wildest sexual experiences."

Ashley looked at me, I looked at her. I knew what she'd almost spoken about earlier in the day. I said it first, "Anal."

Brittney's eyes opened a little wider. Krystal and Rob stopped worshipping her boobs and turned to look at us.

Ashley confirmed, "Anal."

I said, "I don't know what is the wildest. I can eat Ashley's ass for an hour, and I love having her lick mine."

She cut in, "I didn't know how much I could enjoy a tongue in my bung, but that was nothing compared to getting it rammed by his cock."

"I'm not sure what's wilder," I added, "me fucking your ass or you pegging mine."

Everyone's eyes pinballed between Ashley and me. At about the same time, Brittney said, "Anal! What a fucking turn on," Dan asked, "She fucks you in the ass?" and Krystal accused Ashley, "You never told me about that!"

Ashley said, "We started about four months ago. He always wanted to eat my ass, and I let him really go for it once and realized I really like it. Once we decided to try assfucking it only seemed fair for it to go both ways. We both love it. We do it at least a couple times a month."

I said, "I agreed to the pegging because I would have agreed to about anything to get to fuck Ashley's ass, but the prostate stimulation is a whole different level of sex. I'd compare it to the g-spot massage, but I don't really know. But it's good. I like it a lot."

Brittney said, "That's so hot! I love having my ass played with, but I've always been afraid to get fucked there."

"Thick as Dan's cock is, I'd be afraid too," Krystal said. Then she thought a minute and added, "I am afraid. I don't think I'd like it. It seems like it would hurt, and what about the dirtiness?"

"The shit factor?" Ashley asked. "We do some stuff to eliminate it."

Heather said, "Yes, there is actually very little fecal material in the rectum most of the time, some simple hygienic practices are sufficient to minimize the chances, and you can always keep some wet wipes handy."

"Oh, right!" Brittney said, "You said you did it with John's roommate. So what do you think? Have you and John done it?"

"No. It didn't hurt, by the way. Well, I learned what to do so it didn't hurt. But I never got physical pleasure from it, and it's psychologically linked to my submission to Kevin. I can't imagine ever wanting to do it. John might enjoy it though." She looked at him thoughtfully.

"Fucking, or getting fucked?" Dan asked.

John laughed, a nervous laugh, "Sorry, Dan, I'm another anal virgin who is intimidated by your girth," he said.

"Oh, I didn't mean..."

"Well, just to be clear."

"To be honest," Dan said, "The whole pegging thing intrigues me, is why I asked the question."

"You want to get fucked in the ass?" Brittney looked at her husband, eyes wide. "Because I really do!"

Ashley said, "Hey, I brought all our toys. I'll get them all out and everybody can figure out what they want to do. And I brought the cleaning stuff. If anybody wants to try pegging, slut here," She indicated me. "Loves it."

After some discussion, those of us expecting something to penetrate our asses set ourselves to take turns with the bulb syringe and tub of lube. Brittney went eagerly with Ashley explaining and to some degree demonstrating the process to her.

I was a little surprised when Dan and Krystal each went in to clean themselves also.

Dan explained, "You made prostate stimulation sound interesting. If something goes in my butt tonight, I want it to come out clean."

Krystal said, "Nobody's fucking my tush! I thought maybe a plug? Maybe."

I followed in turn. John was last. When I returned to the living room, I saw Heather holding the strapless dildo up and examining it. Everyone else was on the floor in a loose circle on hands and knees. Ashley had her lips glued to Dan's hairy ass crack and was aggressively sucking and licking. Dan's face was buried between Krystal's buttcheeks. Krystal's tongue snaked its way into Rob's anus. Rob ran his tongue up and down Brittney's big bubble butt.

I asked Heather if she thought the two of us should join the chain.

"No thanks. Ashley and John just encouraged me to use this on your ass. I have to say, I'm intrigued by the thought."

"I'm entranced by the idea. You should fuck my ass, Heather."

So, I warmed up her pussy until she was ready for me to slide her part inside, and she warmed up my anus, probing it with one finger, then two, then three. With huge gobs of lube massaged into my hole and smeared on the dildo, she set the tip against me and pushed. Ashley and I had been using this strapless model for weeks, so I opened readily to take it in. I knew Heather was experiencing a vivid visual sensation, as well as vaginal and clitoral stimulation. This model was oversized, with a realistic veined look on the dong end. The end now inside Heather sported an acorn-like swelling that helped keep it in, and provided enjoyable pressure. Ashley had chosen this one from a website because it had the longest insertable length of all the ones available. "Go big or go home," she'd said.

John returned from the bathroom, debonair as always, wearing his robe like Hugh Hefner in a smoking jacket.

Brittney lifted her head and said, "John bring your ass over here so I can snack on it for a minute." He joined the daisy chain, casually flipping the tail of the robe up to let Brittney slurp noisily on his freshly-cleaned star-hole, while he pressed his face into Ashley's ass.

I tried to give Heather the same kind of positive feedback I'd requested during the g-spot massages. I moaned as she pressed the big dildo deep inside my back passage. I felt it slide over my prostate, so I tilted my pelvis for a more stimulating angle.

Meanwhile the analingus party split up into groups of two.

Dan and Krystal looked over the toys Ashley had brought out. Dan found one that Ashley explained was a prostate stimulator. He thought that was about right for his first anal penetration. Krystal picked up a small black silicone butt plug, with a red jewel in the outer end. That would be a nice complement to her goth look.

Brittney eagerly told John, "My ass is wet, spread, and ready. Your dick is the perfect size for my first time. Want to fuck my fat ass?"

"At this moment, there's nothing I'd rather do," he said.

"Nothing I'd rather do, he says," she laughed. "John's always so sophisticated. C'mon lover, shove your battering ram through the back door to paradise." She shook her ass at him.

Heather paused in her motions. "Am I hurting you?"

I told Heather, "No. It feels good. Intense and weird, but good. Push it all the way in!"

She did, and I felt the full contact of her pelvic region against my ass. I decided to give her the kind of verbal encouragement men want from their partners. I got louder, panting. "Fuck me, Heather! Pound that tight little asshole. Stretch me with your big dick."

She got into it, pumping her hips and throwing the dildo into me, then pulling it out. "Take it!" She said, "take my big phallus in your rectum."

"I want it," I moaned. "Make me your butt slut. Use me and stretch my hole!"

She figured out how to hold the plug end inside herself, and pounded me with total abandon for some time.

While we did that, Krystal and Dan got themselves into a 69 position. His thick dick stretched her lips out, distorting her face. Her dark-shadowed eyes popped wide as she struggled to manage it. Meanwhile, she worked the anal probe into him, twisting and thrusting it to locate his prostate.

"Oh, yeah, that's the spot," he enthused when she found it. Then he put his mouth back on her clit, sucking it like a little cock. One of his hands worked the little buttplug in her crack, probing her hole. The sphincter stretched, pulled the toy in, and snapped shut around it.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. Then, "Oh, that's... that's interesting. Keep licking me, Dan."

Kneeling behind Brittney, John worked a handful of lube in her buttcrack, and began to massage her wet hole with two fingertips. His other arm went for the old reach around, and two fingers on that hand frigged her clit. Soon, she was panting and ready. He slathered another helping of lube onto his dick and poised the head at her asshole. Despite Brittney's enthusiasm and the lubrication and preparation, her butthole slammed shut, and when he worked just the tip into her, she recoiled as if in pain.

"What's wrong?" John asked.

"I don't know. I want your dick in my butt, but the hole has a mind of its own."

Ashley and Dan each paused what they were doing, to check on Brittney and offer support.

Brittney said, "Danny, I want John's fun-size dick in my fat ass, but I think my ass is scared."

He petted and comforted her. Ashley whispered in her ear, then did the same for John.

Heather pulled the dildo out of me and slapped me on the ass. "Get on your back, butt slut. I want to look in your eyes while I smash your asshole."

I find her formal language charming, but when she cut loose with informal language, I knew she was fully relaxed and into the scene. I flopped onto my back and pulled my legs up and out, giving her full access to my gaping ass. "Fuck me like the slut I am! stretch my ass with that big dick!"

She greased the textured shaft and bulbous head and poised it at my gaping hole.

"Your anus is wide open, butt slut," she said. "I can see the bumps and texture of the sphincter, and the rosy redness of your rectum. Do you want it? Do you want this big dildo jammed up your backside?"

"I do, I do!" I panted. "Own my hole, Heather! Ream my rectum, probe my prostate, and make me cum."

John's reach-around hand worked on Brittney's clit, sending electric jolts of pleasure through her. He poised his dick against her asshole once more. "Do you want this dick in your ass, Britt?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yes," she moaned. "Give it to me."

"No!" he said. "If you want it, come and get it. Clap those asscheeks on my dick, slide back on it. Open that back door and let me in." He held his dick with one hand, keeping it centered on her back-door bullseye.

She twerked and jerked, pushed until her rectal ring spread and bulged around his pink helmet, and then pushed some more, driving herself onto the intruder.

"Ah!" she gasped.

John asked, "Okay?"

She grimaced, wriggled, shimmied, humped backward, and smiled. "It's in, isn't it? Goddamn! Yeah, it feels good now. Lemme shake my moneymaker all over your love gun, honey."

12