Throat Goat Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley had Rob lie on his back. She knelt beside him with ass pointed as much toward his face as possible, and bent to work her mouth up and down his cock-shaft, stiffening and stimulating it. She turned to look back at him, saying, "lube my ass and use your fingers to stretch it open."

He followed her directions, and soon two of his fingers were in her tiny butthole, stretching it out, while his thumb played along the lips of her pussy, sliding up to touch her clit. They both moaned with pleasure.

Dan returned to Krystal from comforting Brittney. He nuzzled into her neck, nibbled at her ear and whispered to her. She lay on her back, knees up, spreading her legs wide. The red gem in the butt plug winked invitingly from her ass. Dan knelt between her legs, half the shiny curved rod of the prostate stimulator protruding from his ass and curving up under his balls. He poised the head of his thick dick at her spread pussy lips. Leaning forward, he took his weight on his hands rested beside her head. She smiled up at him.

"Push it in me," she whispered. "Stretch me."

Slowly, slowly, he leaned down to her. His buttocks tensed around the shiny rod as he eased his thickness into her.

"Oh, ah, yesss," she hissed. Then wordless moans. Dan bottomed out inside her. They lay pubic bone to bone. He began to grind.

Ashley stopped sucking, rocked back on her heels, and stood. She squatted over Rob's waist, facing toward his feet. Reaching between her legs, she guided his cock to her gaping anus. Then, settling to her knees, she slid down onto it. Soon she was bouncing, riding hard like a midnight cowgirl. The two of them now grunted in time with her motions, joined in an aggressive, even violent, anal impalement.

Heather pressed the dildo steadily in until she bottomed in my butt, then began a vigorous hip-swinging fuck. She put one hand down between us to hold the strapless dildo in place against her clit. I could see by her facial expression and the blush that spread over her chest, neck, and cheeks, that she was working quickly toward an orgasm.

Brittney started to rock and John picked up the rhythm. The room filled with the meaty sound of her big ass cheeks slapping against his hipbones. Her sagging boobs rolled like hefty pendulums beneath her. Her face flushed and her breathing became ragged.

John's hand worked furiously at her clit.

Krystal's legs tensed as she pushed her hips up to meet Dan. He ground down on her; she bucked up at him. Her breathing was raspy moans. She grunted out, "My god, Danny, Rob, Fuck, Brittney... I've never been so stretched. Never felt so full! Oh, it's good."

Dan grunted with every buck and began to pump in rhythm. "Your pussy is so tight. I can feel that plug. Fuck, it is so good."

Every in-and-out of Heather's dildo made my stiff dick bounce between us. It would slap against my abdomen, then flop up toward her, then back again. Pre-cum flowed from the tip. Strings of it connected to my belly, then broke as my cock bounced away.

She put her other hand on my belly, and stretched the thumb to touch the underside of my cock-head. She pressed it down against my belly, and stroked the thumb up and down the sensitive inch of my frenulum.

Ashley reached both hands down between her legs. One slapped and clasped and frigged at her clit, fingers sliding into her pussy. The other hand reached deeper to cup and caress Rob's nut sack. "I want you to pump me full of cum, lover! I can feel it building up in these big balls, baby! Let it shoot deep in my ass!"

With a loud, "ah, hah, hah, hah, uh, uh, uh," Brittney came. That was it for John. He erupted, pumping his load deep into her bowels.

Krystal wrapped her legs around Dan's back. Now it was just his motion. He jackhammered relentlessly into her. Her hand went down around below her ass, found its way between his legs to the protruding end of the prostate massager, and began to work it inside him. That triggered it for him. His hips jerked spasmodically as he emptied himself inside her. She used her legs to pull him in and hump up into him as she joined his climax.

Heather and I panted and moaned. Her head hung down, hair plastered to her face and neck with sweat. Her mouth was open, her eyes unfocused. A sheen of sweat coated my chest, belly, and thighs. The spots where her fingers touched my belly were icy islands in a feverish sea. Her thumb made tiny circles on my frenulum.

Rob's hands found Ashley's hips, gripping hard enough to make red spots. He bounced her on his cock, bucking up into her. "You better be ready for it. Fuck! I love your tight hot ass! It's so sexy to watch my cock slide in and out of your greasy hole. Take my seed, you fucking ass slut!" He stiffened, improbably holding himself up with all her weight on him, clutching her ass and shooting his load deep inside her. That pushed her over the edge and she fell forward, pressing three fingers up into her own pussy with her thumb pushing her clit like the love button it is. "Aughhh," she shrieked. "I'm cumming! Cumming so good!"

Heather's back slumped and straightened, and her hip swings became jerky. I felt the tremendous pressure on my prostate and the surge of release. We came together in juddering discoordination. Her thumb massage teased ropes of cum out of my cock. Due to previous ejaculations and the nature of a prostate orgasm, it didn't spray far, but it shot up my belly to my sternum, then more continued to ooze out to pool in my naval. The "little death" of orgasm held us floating in a longer-lasting limbo of lust than the usual ejaculation -- one of the reasons I enjoy pegging.

I fell limp, releasing my legs to let them fall wide asunder. Heather collapsed onto me, her head on my chest, her belly pressing my dick down into the pool it had discharged.

Late that night, Ashley and I were back in the king-size bed in the master bedroom. We agreed we'd had more sex and more orgasms than in any 24 hours ever in our lives. I thought maybe my cock was too sore and tired to fuck again for days. She said her pussy was about the same, probably for the first time in her life.

There was a gentle tap on the door, and a voice outside said, "You better not be fucking in there!" The door opened and Krystal led Rob in by the hand.

They were naked. Again I admired Krystal's body. She isn't the obsessive exercising hard-body Ashley is, and she's shorter and slighter in every way, but in shape and shapely. And she has those tattoos and that goth-like hair dye and dyed pubes. She's exotic and sexy in a way that's just different from Ashley's hotness. My cock twitched at the sight of her.

She said, "Sorry but not sorry for busting in here, but we have unfinished business."

She looked right at me, "Last night you promised to fuck me hard today. You may have forgotten, but I haven't. Today is almost over, but there's still time, and I want it."

Then she held Rob's hand out toward Ashley, and said to her, "Here's something for you to play with." She nodded toward me, "Shall I take him down the hall, or do you want to go, or..."

Ashley said, "Fuck that, This bed is huge. Everybody in.

12