All Comments on 'Throat Goat Pt. 04'

by rosebudliquor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Obviously this story didnt come with brakes, though it should have when one considers how fast this mess is going downhill.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Ass man.

26thNCuck Disapproved

OmenainenOmenainenabout 2 years ago

You, sir, have been most prolific! I don’t think anyone else had three stories in my event, although the list isn’t out yet so that remains to be seen. Be that as it may, I had only one story myself, so you certainly outdid me.

I enjoyed this part of the romp as well as the previous one. I loved the g-spot massage workshop and pegging. You write well, and even though this reads like a porn flick, there is some real, genuine sex positivity here. I side with anonymous though that this could just as well have been in group, but supposedly you had your reasons for putting it in LW.

Thank you for participating in my event.

gladventurergladventureralmost 2 years ago

It was an very enjoyable read for the most part. I really liked the idea of the fellatio and cunnilingus exchange. Informational and fun the way you set it up and shared. You lost me a bit in this part when Ashley started taunting her husband to engage with John. I didn’t have an issue with him going for it if he wants too, but don’t really think he should be pushed into it his first time, especially not in front of an audience. And I didn’t like her calling him bitch to push him either. I did like how you tried to explain her use of bitch and others had issue with it. But the explanation didn’t really satisfy and I lost some attraction to Ashley at that point. Fun story though.

ashlandlitashlandlitover 1 year ago

I’ve been reading your stories exclusively since I came across them. We share the same tastes: analingus, pussy worship, face sitting and submission. You are a fabulous writer- keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not an ass man. I just skipped through it. I gave it a 1 just out of kindness.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Became a train wreck as it went on. Didn't like Ashley as it progressed. Thier marriage will eventually fail. Too bad. Thought they had something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous