Throat Pt. 01

Story Info
Short intro to Throat, I meet my new Dom at the hotel.
882 words
4.32
14.3k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alouqua
Alouqua
20 Followers

"I... well yes, I do want to meet you again.

"Yes you were perfectly clear last time about exactly what you will be doing to me.

"Yes I'll bring whatever you want.

"Yes got it, old towels and a set of my tougher nipple clamps.

"Wait, a bowl or a bucket? Can't we use the hotel room garbage pail? No you want it to be something of mine... ok I'll find something."

As I hang up the phone, I feel a little light headed. I sit down for a minute to compose myself. I remember meeting you that first time for a trial run evening. A quick drink at a coffee house. No alcohol, nothing to detract from the experience. Then to the hotel room. You laid it all out. No sex the first time. You were VERY clear. The first time we have sex it will be entirely under your control and it will hurt. You said in no uncertain terms that if I meet you again you will bind me, put nipple clamps on me and then fuck me. Well that's not what you said exactly. I think you said the first time you penetrate me would be deeply and violently hard down into my throat. You said you would make me cry. And I need to be sure I'm willing to give you that. Submit to your control. To your pleasure.

So the first night was to show me you understand my pleasure but also to make sure that fulfilling my pleasure to its fullest will only come once I've served yours. My breasts still ache at the memory and my nipples tighten up hard and sensitive.

Oh yes... I'm meeting you again...

I look at the time, you are already there waiting for me, and I have to get the things you told me to bring. Why didn't you give me any warning? If you wanted me to be in a rush and off balance you've succeeded. I start to rush around. I grab my toiletries bag that you told me to have ready from now on. And I rummage through my closet for some old towels. You said you had some but wanted me to bring more. Oh God I can feel it already, that slow simmering ache starting deep inside me. How do you do this to me? You're not even here damn it. You're there, waiting for me. I run to my car.

I take a moment behind the wheel to calm down. I can't drive until I calm the fuck down.

Deep breaths...

I put the car in gear...

Ok I can do this, it's only 12 miles away...

There it is the hotel...

The front desk doesn't have a key card for me? I'm not supposed to call you. Now what do I do?

oh!

I jump a solid foot in the air as you come up behind me and put your hand on my shoulder. You laugh, it sounds delicious. A little evil but delicious.

"Jeez hun, jumpy much?" You say as you put one arm around my waist and take my bag with the other. You guide me to the elevators. As the door closes you transform. You turn to me and ask if I'm certain. Then you ask me to say out loud what I'm expecting.

"I'm expecting to be bound and roughly throat fucked and I understand it will hurt." I can't quite look you in the eye.

You grab my face and say "ASK ME TO FUCK YOUR THROAT AND HURT YOU." I gasp, surprised by the force in your words. It's frightening. I'm already a little scared and I'm not even in the room yet.

I swallow and very quietly but seriously ask "please take me to your room, please fuck my throat, please let me serve your pleasure, please please hurt me, please accept my submission to your desire and control." I'm certain you can hardly hear me, I've gotten so quiet. I can barely breath. You let out a long steady breath and smile.

"That's better. When we get to the room you will follow me in and stop at the door.

"You will strip and wait silently. You will not be needing your clothes again until we check out.

"You will not speak unless you are answering me or need to use a safe word. I do not want you to safe word out tonight. I understand if you need to and I will pull out every so often to afford you the opportunity. Please try with your entire being to work your way through it.

"I will not damage you in any permanent way. It's just pain, it will pass.

"I know that you are scared. I like that you are scared. Feel free to let your fear come up to the surface. Share it with me.

"Trust me with your fear. Learn to trust me with your safety. Let me build the foundation of that trust tonight. So you have something to hold you up while you recover physically from what I'm about to do to you."

I've never been so scared and excited at the same time. You terrify me when you are like this. I can't get enough of you.

Alouqua
Alouqua
20 Followers