All Comments on 'ThRobbie Ch. 04'

by Kindred_Kravings

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOVING IT! Please dont stop Writing this! Awesome Mommy!

LOVING IT! Please dont stop Writing this! Awesome Mommy!

vietvetvietvetalmost 14 years ago
Disappointed:

Had to quit reading at page 3 because I cam only stand to see a supposed 19 or 20 year old written as a retarded 6 year old.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Great story

I don't normally read story with a lot of pages, but I was waiting for this chapter. It explained quite a bit. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

But I will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Throbbie ThRocks. More, please!!!

klaxxklaxxalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic...

Mother/son stories are not usually my bag. Neither is gutter-talk, stories with abnormally large dicks, and, well, almost every plot point this story has in it.<br><br>BUT a rare few authors are able to pull off making just about any subject matter highly erotic - and you are one of those rare few. I absolutely LOVED this story - and I haven't read any of the others in the series yet. This was sexually charged, emotionally deep, well-constructed, held the right amounts of both tension and release, and... so on!<br><br>Beautiful work! I can't think of any criticism to offer. I am looking forward to reading whatever else you have written. Please keep it coming (pun intended)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

You have made it very exciting and also kept us waiting. Yes, this one was long but it was good. Just wish there had been more sex for the long pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

Love the way you have let the story grow. I enjoyed this chapter. You let the readers understand why his mother does what she does. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing! Please hurry!

I can't wait for the next installment! Each one is better than the last!

jooejooealmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I love size and incest stories, but is in a league of its own. Please for the love of God, continue this story!

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
It may not be psychology 101 but...

If this was a course, I'd enroll and be the first student. I-fuckin'-love-this-shit!!! You can keep writing 20 times this amount and I'll keep studying it. Fuck, it's frickin' 3 AM. Gotta go but I'm comin' back fo' mo'. Keep the story goin' Kindred. It's one of the best and as far as I'm aware it's in a genre of it's own in the Incest category.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 14 years ago
Well Done

I have read all 5 chapters and this by far is the best. The suspension of disbelief took a bit at first but the whole erotica piece in the shower, the tease, you could feel the sexual tension dripping off the page. It has been a long time since I've read an author that can write a story that keeps going through 7 pages, a magnificent feat. Can’t wait for the consummation of this relationship I am on pins and needles please don’t delay.

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Too much...

It was fun for a while, but it goes on and on and on. A plethora of words. No more.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

That's what I call character development. Absolutely awesome chapter! I simply loved it. Thanks a lot for yout effort and keep up the amazing work, Kindred_Kravings. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brutal commentaries

No, I still haven't set up a profile. But I generally sign all of my commentaries -- 24601 (reference to Les Miserables)

Anyhow, the story idea is rather genius. The chapter idea is highly inspired. The flow of the plot is postive.

However, at every few paragraphs, the author insists on some asinine comment that jerks the reader away from the interactions of the characters. Once or twice, maybe, but in seven pages, there were no less than two dozen brutally distracting comments. Dude, what's the problem!!!

You are joining the ranks of authors here who have great ideas for stories and then destroy them because they are too full of themselves to focus on the story -- and just the story. Take out every single MF'ing comment and repost this story and you will find a plethora of 4s and 5s. As it is, it is a 1 1/2. The only reason for finishing this chapter is because chapter 3 suggests the overall story will eventually have promise and to hope that chapter 5 shows improvement. My grade = 1 -- even on a scale of 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Account has been compromised

(This is Kindred_Kravings) Due to a ridiculous snafu during an update to my bio page, I no longer have operational control of this account. No ability to access/login to it. And none of any direct correspondence email you might be sending is reaching me (hopefully it’s not reaching anyone).

Literotica has completely ignored several attempts made by me to cure this issue, and have in fact remained fully non-responsive to my concerns for weeks now. Apparently they could care less whether I have control of my account or not... and I find that especially disconcerting.

For any who may have concerns to the security of your account, submissions, exclusive rights, or any other protection concerns? You may want to reconsider posting your materials here. Something’s not right.

[To the poster below] I truly do appreciate your specific criticism, and you may be right. My attempt with those ‘distractions’ is to make Robbie’s narration more personal – as opposed to any ‘author’ commentary. The author is not Robbie. But the narrator IS. (This may have been the one where I did make one true author note though, so it is a fair point. I’ll look at it again.)

I would strongly consider an adjustment to my approach if not for your irrational conclusion that a story you read to completion rates the lowest score possible, due to “2 dozen distractions” among 7pages of an otherwise “genius, inspired, positive” or even “promising” effort. That, my friend, is an “asinine” conclusion. And I’m not interested in bending to that sort of rationale.

I'm a fan of specific commentary (positive or negative) however, so I do appreciate your effort to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
movie!!

this must be made into a movie! now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Fucking love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Fck

UR killing me!!!! Gawd u have a wire to my brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you call me a whore without calling me a whore

Jutah3995Jutah39958 months ago

Hell yes! Great, great and fucking GREAT story so far! Keep it up! 5🌟..

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

This chapter finally started to define the character of the mother and son. Psychologically, the mother's id and selfimage is damaged to the point that it probably can not be repaired by herself or her son. Obviously, her parents never talked or attempted to explain sexuality. The son had done the best he could by himself to develop his ago, id, self-image and sense of self. This series could have been improved if some of the psychological baceground could have been developed and/or explained earlier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous