All Comments on 'ThRobbie Ch. 06A'

by Kindred_Kravings

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureabout 13 years ago
Welcome back! And... "A Great Read!" once again.

I'm the one who left 'the' very tongue-in-cheek comment about Chapter 5. I ended the comment about wanting the next posting "now". But that wasn't to be... and then I wondered what was happening with you and this story. Thanks for the note about why you split up Chapter 6, but now that I have read both parts... I can see the difference in the tonality. I noticed that tonality has occurred throughout all of the chapters; it kind of roared in Chapters 2 and 3. Keep up the good writing and the story going because I'm thoroughly enjoying this read... AND "the length" of the chapters as well.

GiniDGiniDabout 13 years ago
only 1 little niggle

so he can't use his hand.. at home.. so far 4 or 5 days and hasn't needed a hand for a piss?. what the hell did he or his mother think when he had to come from a hospital like that..

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

This one was extremely hot chapter with Jackie's involvement. Heading for the second part of the chapter! Cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Account has been compromised

(This is Kindred_Kravings) Due to a ridiculous snafu during an update to my bio page, I no longer have operational control of this account. No ability to access/login to it. And none of any direct correspondence email you might be sending is reaching me (hopefully it’s not reaching anyone).

Literotica has completely ignored several attempts made by me to cure this issue, and have in fact remained fully non-responsive to my concerns for weeks now. Apparently they could care less whether I have control of my account or not... and I find that especially disconcerting.

For any who may have concerns to the security of your account, submissions, exclusive rights, or any other protection concerns? You may want to reconsider posting your materials here. Something’s not right.

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

I give up. I really enjoyed the first 4 parts, but this one and the one before have ruined it for me. I don't understand how anyone thinks this shit with Jackie is hot. It's so fuckin' annoying and now mom and Jackie are slugging it out, but 2 minutes later mom is asking her to go back into the house to fuck her son. I quit, so I'll never actually know, but I'm guessing the whole Robbie & Mommy thing is going to be exposed to this dumb cunt Jackie. And this fuckin Robbie...There's no way that he would want a single thing to do with this dumb bitch once his mother came home. His mom is 10 times hotter and they do everything besides fuck. I know that they're going to fuck because for some reason the author felt the need to tell us they will fuck soon in earlier chapters.

I don't know...As I said, I enjoyed 1-4 and I could even see myself reading those chapters again someday in the future, but the story just went to shit in my opinion. Oh yeah, that daughter/daddy shit wasn't even sexy and we're supposed to believe this mother who's a total fuckin' slut who's been harboring this crazy psychological issue about her father and his big dick is cured in one really pathetic session in the bathroom where they kept going in and out of character? 30+ years it's been haunting her but, 30 mins doing a terrible role-playing session with her son has healed her? I have to bounce.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

I love the Jackie character. She is definitely a woman I could relish and maintain in a manner in which she is happy. The character of the mother has psychological problems that can only be helped by a professional. How the character of the son can mentally and emotionally adapt to such wide psychological spans between mother and friend without true understanding is beyond luck. Overall I am enjoying the series, I only wish the author had more logically developed theplot. With that said, I still rate the series 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous