All Comments on 'Through a Glass Lightly'

by PennameWombat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Interesting but so many unanswered questions

The comment title says it all. Well written BUT... leaving all those blanks re who she was, what was she doing, did she know he was watching, how did she know etc. Plus, why him if he was an average Joe. Was she hoping to meet "average Joe". Etc, etc.

Still, I enjoyed the story and it was well written.

I think most of us, at some time, have stumbled into situations that were highly erotic. But they are normally "one offs" and are seldomly of a repeat nature. Cheers.

NudistGIna1NudistGIna1about 4 years ago
Office sex / masturbation

This was so hot. These kinds of stories always arouse me. This was no exception. That woman could have been me. I mean that is something I would have done. Even including wearing a butt plug when out and about. Being a stay at home mom I often have one inserted as I do house work. Yes, I did get myself off there at the ending. Thanks for the story.

catamitecatamiteabout 4 years ago

Mmmm Fuck What A Story

It reminds me of a building I once worked in, Westmount QC. The building overlooks the rooftops of buildings where sun worshippers would entertain us. Our building would almost tilt on beautiful warm sunny summer days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennameWombat@PennameWombat
Long-time writer of computer software, technical documents, papers and more boring stuff. Long-time pretend writer of fiction, erotic and other, but never put these latter 'out there.' It's time. Many of my stories take place in what I call "Mel's Universe," after the female l...