Through Heaven and Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again and again, she pulled out and pushed her cock back into his hot depth, increasing her speed each time. Her deranged moans couldn't have been contained even if she had tried, as if she had disconnected all rational thoughts in favor of her animalistic lust.

Minutes went by, minutes of pure, selfish ravaging and loud, wet slaps each time Scarlet buried her massive cock in her fucktoy's colon. But at some point during her wild humping, something began gnawing at her subconsciousness. A feeling of guilt, perhaps?

This very feeling brought her back to her senses, and with a mild panic she opened her eyes for the first time since she began fucking the poor little Daniel's now abused hole. But what she saw took her by surprise. There, right beneath her, inches from her face, was Daniel, his eyes closed and his mouth wide open, gasping in pleasure, almost silently so, as if he himself had been taken to another world of pure bliss, just like Scarlet had. Despite the lack of real lubrification, there was no sign of discomfort in his expression, as if he was naturally predisposed to be able to handle fat cocks.

His shiny, brown hair was splayed out over the armrest of the couch, and his girly face with the big, round glasses was beyond a doubt the most beautiful thing she had ever laid her eyes upon. And his mouth...God, it looked so...inviting.

Scarlet let one of her arms pass under his neck, lifting him up slightly while her opposite hand grabbed him by the back of his head. She planted her lips onto his, shoving her tongue inside his open mouth immediately upon connection and began kissing him as if trying to draw out his very soul. All the while beginning to force her cock in even harder, feeling him tighten up from their erotic kiss, bringing her dangerously close to filling him up with hot spunk in that very moment.

Daniel was taken aback at first, his eyes shooting open in surprise. But as soon as he realized what was happening he wrapped his arms around Scarlet's back and kissed her back, with just as much passion as she was kissing him.

His foggy state of mind was disappearing, replaced with a clear feeling of happiness over what was taking place. He was being turned into a girl. Just like he had always wanted to be. This is what he had wished for, a strong-willed, domineering woman, with a fat, juicy cock swinging between her legs, big enough to make up for Daniel's own inferior genes. And to have that very cock embedded deep in his boy-pussy, while his own, pathetic little clit simply swung around each time she entered him really showcased that this was the way he was meant to be treated.

All of a sudden, Scarlet ended the kiss with a wet pop and moved her mouth to Daniel's ear instead. "I'm gonna fuck you every day..." she purred, giving him a wet smooch on his cheek. Her brutal sodomy didn't let up for a second, in fact, it was only getting more intense as she neared orgasm. Her cock was being actively squeezed by Daniel's anus, as if he was flexing it, perhaps wanting to milk it for a creamy deposit deep in his bowels. "Every day when school is over..." she purred, interrupting herself mid sentence to allow herself to pant heavily. "... You'll come to my office... you'll stay the night... and your dorm room is off limits... is that clear?"

"Mm... yes, Ms. Scarlet..."

Scarlet let out a muffled moan, feeling her cock start to twitch, aching to finally fill Daniel up. "I'm gonna cum inside you, Daniel... Beg for it... Beg for my cum!"

"Please cum inside me..." he murmured, his eyes locked with hers. "I want it all..."

Scarlet grunted like an animal, her face contorting into pure depravity. "Then take it... Take every last drop!"

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt the first surge of semen flow through her. It shot out of her urethra with such force that it almost seemed to drain her very life energy, making her go lightheaded as more and more equally impressive bursts of cum slowly filled up Daniel's beaten up asshole. Her sweaty balls were continuously drawn up against her pelvis as if their content were pumped out of them, again and again, for what felt like minutes of nonstop cumming.

"Yes! More, please!" Daniel moaned ecstatically, feeling the liquid heat spreading throughout his belly. He could feel every throb, every pulse of boiling hot cum staining him, some of it ending up deep inside him while some of it squirted out of his asshole each time her massive girl-cock slid out, only to be slammed back inside, in a seemingly never-ending pistoning. The constant stimulation of his sore sphincter combined with the heat of Scarlet's cum had him orgasming without touching himself whatsoever, although his own cumshot was nothing compared to hers, merely a thin, transparent trickle down his cock.

"I'm not done yet!" Scarlet shouted as she pulled her cock out and aimed it at Daniel's chest, letting loose another few ropes across his torso, each one extending all the way from his pink nipples down to his pelvis, in a white, sticky criss-cross pattern.

Finally, her orgasm was subsiding, the last few drops dripping out onto Daniel's belly that was already sticky with cum. She closed her eyes as she panted in exhaustion, overcome with satisfaction over what was easily her best lay yet. It was at this stage that she would normally expect to be hit with post-orgasm clarity, but strangely enough, there was only pride and joy on her mind, despite the shameful act she had just engaged in.

In the midst of her afterglow, however, she suddenly felt a shuffle on the couch in front of her. She opened her eyes to see Daniel, crawling towards her and reaching out to grab her softening shaft. He proceeded to lift it up right to his face, and only when he opened his mouth did Scarlet realize what he was about to do.

"Daniel, that's been in your-"

"More cum..." he interrupted, his eyes fixed on her cock in a near zombie-like state as he started licking the tip, desperate to taste more of her.

Scarlet chuckled and gently grabbed his wrist, prying his hand off her. "I'm flattered, but I'm afraid there's no time for this right now. You need to return to class."

Judging from the look on his face, her words clearly instilled a sense of disappointment in him. "Oh... right," he mumbled, setting his feet down on the floor and standing up with his head hanging low.

"But take a shower first," she said, pointing at a bathroom door next to her desk. "Can't go back like that, can you?"

Daniel nodded and gave her an awkward smile as he began walking over to the door. He couldn't help but feel a bit as if Scarlet turned... well, cold rather quickly after she finished. Perhaps she was just trying to act professional?

But before he had the chance to ponder it any further, he heard her voice behind him: "Oh, and remember what I told you. You're coming back tonight. We'll continue where we left off."

A big, stupid grin grew on his face. "Yes, Ms. Scarlet!" he bubbled, keeping his face turned away from her as to not show how embarrassingly excited he was. Needless to say, the "treatment" had definitely worked. He hadn't felt this happy in a long time.

Scarlet's gaze was fixed on the boy's round butt as it bounced ever so slightly with each step he took. He closed the door to the bathroom after himself, although despite that, she could still hear a distinct cheerful humming coming from inside it. It did bring a smile to her face, but as she sat back down on the couch all by herself, she was suddenly reminded of why she was in this scenario in the first place.

Those girls. The two nasty brats that had dared lay their hands on the sweet little Daniel. He was the epitome of innocence. How could they?!

It was time for the next step in the procedure.

Punishment.