Through My Looking Glass - Pt. 01

Story Info
Exhibitionist lovers delight a peeping lawyer.
2.7k words
4.47
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: First Flash of Ginger Fire

I work in an unremarkable multi-story office building in a nondescript office park in southern California. Fortunately, thanks to being general counsel for a small tech company I have a private office for those "privileged and confidential" conversations. It affords me a decent view of the surrounding buildings and neighborhood, so I often idly scan the environment with a pair of binoculars.

I know enough about birds and wildlife that no one questions the large brass naval binoculars on a tripod at the window that I keep pointed towards the neighboring wetland and wildlife preserve.

I first saw her one Sunday afternoon, stuck on a call with an Australian company. My only job was to make sure that Sales didn't screw anything up, which I was fairly confident they wouldn't. The buyers are so many time zones ahead of us over there in the Down Under that it was already Monday morning for them.

I could have just dialed in from home, but it was a short bike ride and a nice afternoon. No one would be in, so the office would completely quiet, not even a cleaning crew to disturb. I idly skimmed the neighboring office buildings with a compact pair of binoculars, but they were completely vacant. I looked over the ornamental bushes into a neighboring subdivision, but the glare of the afternoon sun was too great to see anything interesting. And no one ever tanned naked on the tiny second floor balconies.

The phone call droned on about prices and IT support options.

I had parked my bike in the bike room, so the parking lot was completely empty, that is, until she rolled in. Black convertible, black interior, dark sunglasses, and coppery red hair.

She circled the parking lot, then backtracked to a spot in the middle of the parking, where a few trees and bushes obscured the view from the road. She got out of the driver's seat and walked around to the passenger seat, flirtatiously swishing her black-and-white print dress from side to side. She wasn't alone.

She coaxes a man about her age out of the car. He seems a bit confused what they are doing here, but she seems to know exactly what she wants.

She puts both hands on his lapels and pulls herself up to kiss him, standing on her tiptoes in black flats.

He hesitantly returns her embrace, still clearly a bit confused what her plan is. But he finally wraps his arms around her lower back, and it's not long before he's squeezing and jiggling her shapely bottom.

She breaks away for a moment and leans into the car, I assume to turn up the radio. Both he and I admire her pale legs as the dress flutters in the gentle breeze. She digs around for something in the console with one hand, then she looks back, wiggles her ass at him, and laughs.

She comes back to him, adjusting something in her cleavage and holding a large cellphone in her right hand. She clutches the phone as she wraps her right arm around his waist and her left hand moves towards downward to his groin. They start to rock and turn a little, as they sway to the music. Her head is close to his ear, she is probably whispering her plan to him.

They've turned about a quarter turn in this slow dance, so I can see she is indeed groping him through some loose fitting shorts that are starting to signs of erection. I don't blame him, I have one too.

I triple check that my camera for the video call is off and that my interior windows are set to opaque for privacy. I get up and check that the door is locked. But I don't want to move the tripod, because I'd have to be close enough to the window that they might see me.

I sit on the edge of my desk and focus in on the amorous couple. He looks like what some might call Daddy. Not yet middle age, but some salt and paper hair. He is wearing a long-sleeve blue athletic shirt that shows off some well-defined muscles.

She has pulled away from him, planting the phone firmly in his hand. She gives a little twirl, stopping with her back towards him and gesturing to start filming.

He gestures back with his hands, probably saying something to the effect, "What, here?"

She scans the parking lots in both directions, even glances perfunctorily towards my building, then nods coyly.

He shrugs and raises the camera in her direction, looking furtively around himself and shaking his head.

Her back still turned to him as she looks back at her reluctant camera man, she starts to shimmy her hips and shoulders. She starts to withdraw the object from between her bosom. Now I see, it's a thick, bottle shaped blue dildo, and she starts to suck and swirl her tongue around the tip as if it were a cock being offered over her shoulder.

She turns towards him, still fellating the toy. She backs up to the car and leans her bum against it, beckoning him with her finger to come closer to her. She spreads her legs and pulls the hem of her dress up to her waist, revealing no underwear and a smooth, pale pussy. She sucks the dildo with enthusiastic exaggeration as she starts to finger herself, spreading her wet, pink folds.

He closes the distance between them, starting to zoom in on her delicate flower when they both startle a little. She drops the hem of her dress and hides the big blue shaft in the folds of her dress. A car drives by the office park but doesn't slow down.

She giggles and sits down in the passenger seat, legs and car door open wide. She looks back towards the road, but now mostly shielded from view by the car, she seems satisfied they are less visible. Now somewhat seated, she can even hike the dress up high enough to bare a creamy white breast with a pert pink nipple.

She spreads her lips again, while wetting the blue shaft with lavish licks of her tongue. She traces the length of her vulva with the toy, takes a lick, spits on it, then runs the toy back and forth through her opening folds.

He dutifully documents her for at least five minutes as she spreads her legs and fucks herself greedily with the dildo. She gets on all fours, baring one of the most beautiful pale moons I have ever seen, and continues to have her way with herself. She lays back down in the passenger seat and drills herself until I can see her thighs quiver and a gush of diamond spray flies into the parking lot. She pulls the dress as high as she can, baring both her breasts and pinching at her nipples while she licks her toy clean.

I can tell he has reached down to touch himself a few times, but I don't think from my angle that he's actually exposed himself. Probably for the best. A man with his cock out in a parking lot usually sounds bad, even if his wife/girlfriend/mistress - whoever this temptress is - put him up to it with her own lewd antics.

Me on the other hand, I have my girthy 14 cm long cock in my hand, stroking slowly.

She grabs what appears to be a lanyard with an ID card on it from the rearview mirror, then hops up, straightening her dress and rearranging the girls back into place in her otherwise conservative dress. She closes the car door and takes him by the hand, pulling him toward an other office building with her left hand, clutching the keycard and dildo in her right.

He protests a little, but then gives in. They make their way across the lot and he has the distinctive waddle of a man whose cock is begging to be set free from confining cloth.

My call is wrapping up, so I say my perfunctory goodbyes and hang up. I assume I probably won't see them again until they leave. They'll probably find a quiet office with a couch, or maybe the locker room if they're bold. But it doesn't hurt to hope.

The sun is starting to pour into my office - lovely, warm afternoon light. I decide to pull my big binoculars on the tripod back from the window next to my chair in the middle of the room, at least that way I don't have to stand at the window with my cock out.

I think back on what I saw and my member stiffens again. I find my backpack and extract a small bottle of lube. I like to be prepared.

I pull down my pants a bit more and take a seat by the binoculars as I drizzle some oil on my shaft. I move my chair into a better position, and proceed to scan the office building with my huge lenses. I am just thinking I might have to make do with what I remember, when I spot movement in the third floor conference room.

I can't believe my good fortune or their audacity. It is enclosed by clear glass, all around, no privacy mode. I've enjoyed the theatre of a particularly excitable CEO as he pounds the table and sends underlings scurrying for cover during what I assume are monthly board meetings. Now I know the view will be fantastic if they stay there.

She guides him to the head of the table and sits him in the boss's chair. She perches lightly on the edge of the conference table, swishing her legs back and forth, kicking off her flats. She crosses and uncrosses her legs, then rolls up onto all fours and stands up on the table. She walks back and forth, barefoot in her dress, sashaying seductively.

She stops in front of him, faces away, and bends at the waist, almost completely folding herself in half and hugging her ankles. Clearly a dancer's flexibility, and what a view he must have.

Her dress rides up with this maneuver, but it doesn't fail her. She turns to face him, and squats down, her legs wide apart. She gyrates, unbuttoning the back, and shrugs one shoulder out of her dress, then another. She pulls one breast out, then another, teasing the nipples, then she stands, allowing the whole dress to fall around her.

She kicks the empty dress at him and again turns her back to him and folds over at the waist, this time baring her whole beautiful ass to him.

He stands to stroke her creamy thighs and run his hands around her pale cheeks, spreading her and running his tongue up and down her dripping sex.

She can't take this for long as he buries his face in her box, and she takes a knee, then getting down onto all fours. He laps at her even more hungrily, his hands roving from teasing the soles of her feet and back of her knees, then pulling on her hips and cupping her dangling breasts. She is bucking back into his face.

He goes to stand, desperate to relieve some pressure himself. She turns around and stops him, dismounting from the table and getting down on her knees. She looks up at him as she loosens his belt and shorts, pulling them to the ground and freeing his cock.

She takes his shaft in her hand and runs her tongue from his balls to the tip, smearing his meat all over her face. Her back is to me now as he looks out over the office park. I can infer some of what she is doing, from the motions I see though. Stroking, swallowing, pausing to suck in one or both balls while jerking his stiff shaft for him. She pushes him to sit down in the boss's chair then settles on her haunches on the floor to service him.

I've seen a little over-the-clothes groping through these windows before, and even once spotted an attractive middle manager climb out from under the desk of a handsome accountant, licking her lips as she left. But nothing to date compared to this goddess's sculpted back and buttocks facing me as her head bobs up and down in his lap.

His fingers are tangled in her auburn hair as he pulls her mouth further and further down his shaft. She pauses and he beckons her to stand.

She stands and he discards the remainder of his clothes. They point at different places, appearing to negotiate how he should rail her. They settle on the conference table again and she sets her ass on the table, scooching back a few feet until she is in the middle of the table. Then she rolls on stomach and pops up on all fours. She twerks and wiggles her ass at him as she lines up her bottom with the edge of the table and he aligns his throbbing cock with her gyrating bottom.

She raises her ass towards him, keeping her head and breasts pressed firmly to the table; face down, ass up.

He runs the tip of his shaft through her lips, from clit to perineum and back, spreading her wetness on his engorged penis. I can't actually see his cock filling and stretching her pussy because they are perpendicular to me, but I have a perfect profile of the copulating couple.

He holds on to her hips for dear life as he thrusts into her and she bucks back against him, his balls slapping at her clit. She occasionally raises up onto all fours allowing him to play with her swinging titties, but after a minute or two she gives in and embraces the table as he thrusts and gyrates, spanks her cheeks with his hand and pulls out his cock to slap her pussy or ass a few times before shoving it back in. She is reaching underneath, strumming at her clit and arching her back.

Suddenly he steps back as she furiously thrashes at her pussy and grinds on almost her entire fist until she stops, arches her back one last time, then slumps down on the table. I think she squirted again, and based on her position, she did it all over the boss's chair. She regains her composure quickly though and gets back down on her knees, ready to give her man a place to finish.

I've been stroking slowly so far, just enjoying the show. Now it's clear we are building to the climax for him. I pick up the pace as she takes him back in her mouth, licking every drop of her off every inch of him.

We are both wanking our cocks to an escalating tempo, as she wraps her hands around his legs and fondles his balls; squeezing, encouraging, raking him with her fingernails a little. She opens her mouth wide, lapping at the underside of his tip and urging him to finish. Her nails dig into his ass cheeks as he tenses and I can just see a couple thick ropes of cum paint her face.

I've given up pacing myself and a small white geyser of my own erupts straight up, landing on my hand and belly, and leaking from the tip for several more minutes. She is gathering up his cum with her fingers and licking them clean, so I figure why not. It's not a particular kink of mine, but I wouldn't ask another to do what I'm not willing to do myself.

As I clean myself up, they stand and embrace. He is certainly tasting his cum on her lips, just as she tastes her pussy on his.

I wonder - she has a key to this building and seems to have some connection to this board room. People don't usually go out of their way to squirt on a total stranger's chair. Then again people don't usually do half the things I've seen this pair do in the last thirty minutes, at least not in a semi-public space. Will I see her again? Can I fuck her myself?